• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword (Soujirou) revision (minor?) and Yakou addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Welp, i wonder how much will this go :/

Kajiri Kamui Soujirou
  • Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄÒü«þ¼¼ÕࡵäƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüôÒüôÒüºµö╗ÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü«Õì▒ÚÖ║ÒéÆÕ»ƒÒüùÒüƒÒÇé
The sixth sense of Soujirou sensed the danger of that attack (Keishirou ambushing Soujirou).

Soo Precognition ? Eh dunno what this is :/

• Cutting fate
That's something he can only do in his Gudou God form :p

• Weaknesses: Soujirou doesn't understand the nature of his distortion and thus he exercise its power unconsciously.
This is something that should be added, as he only got a glimpse of his distortion during his fight against Tenma Numahime...of course that doesn't affect his power, he still cut concepts and higher dimensional abstractions and all that jazz everytime he uses Ishigami + Distortion...he just isn't aware of that.

This should be my last Soujirou revision since his profile is perfect and complete....i hope....

I don't quite know if it would count towards procognition.... sensing the danger of an attack can be sensed by other means. Sometimes you can even have a feeling that something will be bad, which can count as a sixth sense anyway (for example, a real world sense known as "the sixth sense" lets you know if someone is watching you... it might be another example of something like this).

I don't know for sure, but... precognition wouldn't be my first interpretation of this translation.

There is another thing that will get Yakou Conceptual manipulation in base :

• Everything has its own "word", its own "name". For example, the Moon is the Moon because its "name" (ÕÆÆ) says so, and fire is fire because it has its own "name". In short, everything in reality follows this rule, from mundane things to concepts, each possessing their own "word", which can be used to make things that are hard to understand easier to grasp. With Onmyoudou, one can bring these words to existence, though they need some sort of higher visual perception such as Yakou's Heavenly Eye to do so.
As in this text, we can see that Yakou can bring concepts and the words that represents them to existence and manipulate them.

Low-level precog sounds fine, given that it's basically a Spider-Sense.

Cuttingfate is probably fine.

I would word the weakness as:

"Soujirou doesn't understand the nature of his Distortion. Thus he can only exercise its power unconsciously rather than at will."

Yakou's Conceptual Manipulation looks fine.

Thank you Reppu

Well since this is generally accepted, is it ok to edit those pages? or should we wait for more input?

I believe it's alright, since there aren't a lot of Masadaverse supporters here (unless CrossverseCrisis would like to comment).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back