• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensional Dance 2nd round: Shinza Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am not very well-informed about the subject at all. I just thought that Paradise Lost seemed like a slam against Christians, and the author seemed to try too hard to make Reinhard Heydrich seem cool and Hajun seem awful, but again, I am not well informed. These are just casual wibes that I felt.

Anyway, the 1-B downgrades seem to have been accepted. Should any of the information pages about the verse be deleted or rewritten?

Well, I am not very well-informed about the subject at all. I just thought that Paradise Lost was a slam against Christians, and the author seemed to try too hard to make Reinhard Heydrich seem cool and Hajun seem awful, but again, I am not well informed. These are just casual wibes that I felt.
Masada just like to use stuff from every mythology I think. I mean, Reinhard is more viking than nazi and every gods are supposed to be autistic in some ways iirc.
Anyway, the 1-B downgrades seem to have been accepted. Should any of the information pages about the verse be deleted or rewritten?
Some things should be changed on the physiology pages, the veryyyyy outdated explanation bit on verse page and current blogs seems fine to get rid off (just don't link them).

The rest is just unlocking nearly every profiles and applying

Well, I am not very well-informed about the subject at all. I just thought that Paradise Lost seemed like a slam against Christians, and the author seemed to try too hard to make Reinhard Heydrich seem cool and Hajun seem awful, but again, I am not well informed. These are just casual wibes that I felt.

^This will need a lot of adjusting and it was already agreed on

^This as well

Also you will need to unlock most profiles so Yuri can do the changes.
Their speed will go down and their dimensional things will also get removed

Masada just like to use stuff from every mythology I think. I mean, Reinhard is more viking than nazi and every gods are supposed to be autistic in some ways iirc.
Okay. Never mind then.
Some things should be changed on the physiology pages, the veryyyyy outdated explanation bit on verse page and current blogs seems fine to get rid off (just don't link them).

The rest is just unlocking nearly every profiles and applying
Okay. It would be preferable if you or somebody else rewrite our explanations pages though.

Anyway, is somebody willing to write a list of the EXACT page titles (not the URLs) for all of the pages that you need unlocked, so I can handle it?

Okay. It would be preferable if you or somebody else rewrite our explanations pages though.

Anyway, is somebody willing to write a list of the EXACT page titles (not the URLs) for all of the pages that you need unlocked, so I can handle it?
I'm trying to make our profiles as independant as possible, but blogs may arrive in the future.

I'll do so once I'm on computer, so that I start editing right after.

Hey, a question: seeing as Ootake's Taiji value is listed as 50, and that's enough to break Madara's 24-D barriers when Morei's 40 Taiji couldn't even fully penetrate a 7-D barrier, shouldn't everyone who has a greater Taiji than Ootake scale above 24-D to an unknown degree? Basically, starting from those whose Taiji is 60 strong (the smallest recorded value greater than what Ootake has) and then going from there. Granted, I've lost track and forgotten the strength of Madara's Taiji during both of those battles, so forgive me if I missed the mark.

Hey, a question: seeing as Ootake's Taiji value is listed as 50, and that's enough to break Madara's 24-D barriers when Morei's 40 Taiji couldn't even fully penetrate a 7-D barrier, shouldn't everyone who has a greater Taiji than Ootake scale above 24-D to an unknown degree? Basically, starting from those whose Taiji is 60 strong (the smallest recorded value greater than what Ootake has) and then going from there. Granted, I've lost track and forgotten the strength of Madara's Taiji during both of those battles, so forgive me if I missed the mark.
24D wouldn't be the exact limit if that's what you mean yeah. It's just that there's no better concrete feat (unless you count Singularity as having several layers of transcendance but the previous 1-A thread denied this iirc).

It still would be a thread for speed for profiles like Longinuslanze Testament which have Irrelevant speed as they need downgrade; Nigh-Omnipresence and Omnipresence won't be deal with this thread, from what I understood.

Edit: since the message was removed:
th high omnipresent| omnip
Shouldn't gods have immeasurable speed? However, I do not know the requirements for such speed in the new speed system

(Translations are done by machine)

Concept of time doesn't exist in throne

座には時間の概念が存在しない。

There is no concept of time in throne.

This was also repeated and It has also been said that the reason Mercury's craving is strange is that there is no concept of time in throne, but he can still manipulate time and his craving ignores the time axis.

まるで卵が先かニワトリが先かのパラドックスのようだが、座に時間の概念がなく、彼の渇望は時間軸を無視したものであったため、こんな奇妙なことが起こっている。

It's like an egg-first or chicken-first paradox, but since throne had no concept of time, and his craving ignored the time axis, this strange thing is happening.

And gods are embodiment of their cravings

Non-gods such as Frederica were able to ignore the concepts of space and time and send their attacks from the past and the future

拾い上げたそこらに落ちているモノを振り回した程度でクレーターを作って星の地形を変え、果ては慣性の法則や時空間の概念すら無視する。我力においても尋常ならざる使い手であり、星霊の力を一瞥しただけで引き裂いて無効化する。

She is also an extraordinary user of his own power, tearing apart and nullifying the power of star spirits with just a glance. Even a simple swing of a found object can create a crater and change the topography of a star, and even ignore the laws of inertia and the concept of space-time.

Pre-Atziluth Gladsheim was able to annihilate the concepts of space and coordinates and emerge from anywhere in space, even out of reality

また、城の特性として距離と座標の概念を破壊し、資格のない者は百年頑張っても入るどころか近づくことさえ出来ないが、逆に招かれれば世界中の何処からだろうと入れる。

In addition, the castle's characteristics destroy the concept of distance and coordinates, and those who are not qualified cannot enter or even approach the castle even if they try for a hundred years, but on the other hand, if invited, they can enter from anywhere in the world.

Time is meager in the face of God level weapons and same weapon was able to reject the concept of distance, yet Mercury reacted to it
On my note, I would be fine with Immeasurable speed from the evidence above.

Last edited:
It still would be a thread for speed for profiles like Longinuslanze Testament which have Irrelevant speed as they needs downgrade; Nigh-Omnipresence and Omnipresence won't be deal with this thread, from what I understood.

They will still have infinite speed, with high omnipresent| omnipresent in their territory

Infera posted evidence that supported Immeasurable speed; I guess it was deleted before you read it, Pain to12. I added Infera's evidence to my post.

Last edited:
On the bright side, this downgrade would make the match-up for Shinza way easier i think

I low-key hoping for a hax downgrade for lower tier Shinza right now lel

Most if not all are these evidences are Infinite Speed tho, although they solify it a lot more.

Immeasurable as we define it would need them to time travel through sheer speed and all, which isn't the case here.

Ignoring the concept of time and space isn't immeasurable tho, alternately you need surpass the liner movement of time and actually has a defined distant instead it "distant doesn't matter"

At least that what I understood from last speed thread I was in. Given the info above I think infinite speed fit more with what is shown.

Also this is frankly not the OP job anymore. An upgrade speed thread could be made later on however.

Ignoring the concept of time and space isn't immeasurable tho, alternately you need surpass the liner movement of time and actually has a defined distant instead it "distant doesn't matter"

At least that what I understood from last speed thread I was in. Given the info above I think infinite speed fit more with what is shown.

Also this is frankly not the OP job anymore. An upgrade speed thread could be made later on however.
That's true yeah. It's just that we can't just let Irrelevant, so a placeholder like "Infinite" would work (our profiles have plenty of those for it to not be controversial).

If there's stuff for Immeasurable (or to downgrade Infinite, although it seems very unlikely), another thread can be made later yeah.

I have unlocked the above listed pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, which explanation pages should I delete? You should copy the information within them to a sandbox first though, in case you need it for something later.

Also, while I appreciate the help for updating Shinza profiles, some changes are incomplete and all, which is more confusing for me to check, so I would prefer if I could be the only one handling it.

So when is next the downgrade happening
Don't understand what you mean.
You mean like, the next downgrade? There's only one who truly is a 100% downgrade among the revisions I have already prepared for now; and it's not a big one for the LDO.

Everything's finished!

I think the profiles don't need to be locked again, because I'm doing another revision the very instant this one ends, which include a lot of characters.

So if everyone doesn't mind, just tell me and I'll post it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back