• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Bansho powers "additions" and changes: People have desires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we wait a bit for more staff input first?
Well, it's not a controversial change unlike the previous thread, since most of it is already in our profiles but missplaced. So I'm not sure if staff input would be very useful here.
Don't mind waiting if needed (like, if there's opposition on a little point or two), although I especially took all the most uncontroversial things and put them all in it as a sort of big clean-up rather than an actual change, so I doubt that it would create much problem.

Okay. I will unlock the listed profile pages then.

There is no hurry. Please take your time and edit properly instead.

Thank you for helping out. Tell me here when you are done.

It's been two and a half hours and Muzan's page still hasn't been edited. Why is that?

Anyway, this thread has already been concluded and the changes accepted, but I just wanna say that everything suggested here makes sense to me.

It's been two and a half hours and Muzan's page still hasn't been edited. Why is that?

Anyway, this thread has already been concluded and the changes accepted, but I just wanna say that everything suggested here makes sense to me.
I'm now on phone, and it's a pain to edit on it.
Also Muzan's Law is the vaguest so I try to see how to best word it in the meantime.

Okay. No problem. Tell me here when everything is done.

This is off topic, but may I ask what is the explanation given to Ren for fighting Merc now that the fake values are rejected?

Even if you assume he magically got stronger, he's is shown to be weaker than Reinhard without a legion of his own and Reinhard stated multiple times that the only reason he can even reach Merc is cuz he's a manifestation of his death desire.

I recall Shiou's hax bringing Merc down to the point he can be harmed by bullets and Machina being Machina but that it.
So whats the deal? I thought a god with higher Taiji is supposed to be untouchable to lower one, or that another miss info?

This is off topic, but may I ask what is the explanation given to Ren for fighting Merc now that the fake values are rejected?

Even if you assume he magically got stronger, he's is shown to be weaker than Reinhard without a legion of his own and Reinhard stated multiple times that the only reason he can even reach Merc is cuz he's a manifestation of his death desire.

I recall Shiou's hax bringing Merc down to the point he can be harmed by bullets and Machina being Machina but that it.
So whats the deal? I thought a god with higher Taiji is supposed to be untouchable to lower one, or that another miss info?
Being really "untouchable" is not 100% true yeah, after all Yakou has 2/10 of Taiji when Colorless, but has his abilities comparable to Tenmas. Although it's still supposed to be a fight of "my law rewrite ur". Or at the opposite, Ryuusui is ranked as weaker than dudes with the same Taiji value. There's a lot of exceptions here and there.

Shirou's power harm others because it's launching the causality of self-destruction, ignoring the difference in souls. Although I reworded him in affecting their Legion, since that's what the text initially said.

And I would also say that plot armor plays a lot. After all even Hajun lost to dudes with 65 of Taiji at their best and dudes who lacked Taiji entirely.

still not sure what this means btw
After everything that happened in K3, we only got a very little info that Habaki and Rindou transferred their Law to Amaterasu/Hirume, and now have the Gudo one of "Living with everyone".
This key has nothing besides them being Gudo, since we don't even know if there's any kind of power gained from it or anything.

Being really "untouchable" is not 100% true yeah, after all Yakou has 2/10 of Taiji when Colorless, but has his abilities comparable to Tenmas. Although it's still supposed to be a fight of "my law rewrite ur". Or at the opposite, Ryuusui is ranked as weaker than dudes with the same Taiji value. There's a lot of exceptions here and there.

Shirou's power harm others because it's launching the causality of self-destruction, ignoring the difference in souls. Although I reworded him in affecting their Legion, since that's what the text initially said.

And I would also say that plot armor plays a lot. After all even Hajun lost to dudes with 65 of Taiji at their best and dudes who lacked Taiji entirely.
So we really smacking "plot" on that huh?

I frankly don't even know why Masada even invited such lazy ass "power levels system" I mean in three colors, Merc is clearly pretested as superior due to him having "infinite" soul not cuz "my taiji is higher" so no wonder its a mess.

Not to mention Muzn sh!ts all over the system when he clashed with Hajun directly and it seems he was rectooned to be one of the strongest hadou gods after Masada put him low.

Well anyway this is not the place for this. Thanks for your hardwork Yuri
Naturally I agree with everything

So we really smacking "plot" on that huh?

I frankly don't even know why Masada even invited such lazy ass "power levels system" I mean in three colors, Merc is clearly pretested as superior due to him having "infinite" soul not cuz "my taiji is higher" so no wonder its a mess.

Not to mention Muzn sh!ts all over the system when he clashed with Hajun directly and it seems he was rectooned to be one of the strongest hadou gods after Masada put him low.

Well anyway this is not the place for this. Thanks for your hardwork Yuri
Naturally I agree with everything
I'm re-redoing all of Dies Irae to make Isaak profile (intended to only do Teratoma, but poor boi deserves his). and some others stuff; so if I find any details justifying such things I'll compile them.

The number of souls and size of territory is part of what defines the strength of a Hado yup.

Q: 刹那は黄昏存続中に強くなっていた様ですが他の三柱も同様に強くなっていたのでしょうか?

A: 覇道神の強さってのは本人の格(周りを染め上げる渇望の強さ)プラスそれによって確保した支配領域の広さ、軍勢の数、質に依存するので、つまるところどれだけの魂を掌握してるか(例外波旬)で決まります。

ゆえに波旬迎撃戦において、修羅曼荼羅の軍勢を取り戻した黄金はともかく、全部の魂を黄昏に譲渡した水銀は弱体化してます。本編でも説明してるように覇道神は食い合うので、あの状態から水銀が全盛時の力を行使することは出来ませんでした。出来ても勝てないけどね。

Translation:

It seems that the Moment (Ren) had gotten much stronger during the time of the Twilight (Marie), but did the other three Gods became much stronger?

The strength of the Hadou God depends on their rank (the power of their Craving to paint over their surroundings), and the size of the area they control along with the quantity and quality of their Legion, so a Hadou God's strength depends on the number of souls they control (with the exception of Hajun).

Thus, in the battle against Hajun, aside from the Gold (Reinhard), The Mercury (Karl), who has transferred all of his souls to the Twilight, is weakened. As explained in the main story, the Hadou Gods were devouring each other and so Mercury could not use his full power in that state. However, even if he could, he would not be able to win.

Tbh Muzan case isn't too surprising to me. This Hajun is supposed to be Tumor/Teratomaless so it depends of the state he was brought back in. That is without including the fact that yeah Taiji values stuff are often inconsistent.

There seems to be a mistake in his law section: His Law planted the original in every living being

isn't supposed to be Sin?
It's supposed to be the original sin yeah, just corrected this.

I also did a bit of recheck and clean up, so that should be all for this thread. Already starting the next one.

Okay. I will close this thread after you have posted a link to your new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back