• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hax Addition for Shinza Gods and possibly a Yato Hax addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is a minor addition for the god physiology page.

So...this is just an addition for the Gods to get power nullification.

Obviously, this only shows that Hegemony gods can have it, but I believe any character of higher Taikyoku can negate the abilities of characters of lower Taikyoku or lower power in general.
どちらの場合も神は同じ神の位階に立たない者の能力をすべて無効化するため、
Basically, stronger gods negate all abilities of weaker gods that are used on them, so I think power nullification can definitely be added to the physiology page.

The other thing I wanted to talk about was Yato. So, since the Tenma are part of Yato's legion, he'd technically have all their abilities or at least have summoning due to the way he uses their abilities. Obviously, I could be wrong, and if I am I'd like someone to point it out.

Yato should also have some level of statistics amplification due to being able to stack his blades and defenses, which seem to work like layers.

rough translation of this is: One million, ten million ... The stacked blades and defenses finally reach the billions.

Yes, there is further evidence of this as shown in this scan:

rough translation being: I don't think I put any effort in it, it's just a casual glance. However, my body was about to be stripped of freedom as if I had carried tens of thousands of weights on my back.

Now, this is also a bit of a downgrade as well. Currently, we have given power bestowal to all Hadou Gods, and while it's likely that they can boost them, only Reinhard and Ren/Yato can actually raise them to Pseudo-god levels of power, so this ability should either clarify that, or should be completely nuked from the page and just given to Reinhard, Ren, and Yato individually.

The other thing to point out is that all Briah users get some kind of acausality type 4.

Hegemony does this via being in constant discourse with the previous law.

Gudou does this via being a parallel world that is dislodged from reality and even other hegemony domains

They even go so far as to say that they are unbound by the laws used to shackle solid shape.

So, some kind of Acausality type 4 should be added.

So, basically in conclusion:

Power nullification for the gods
Tenma Yato should have the abilities of the other Tenma
Statistics amplification for Yato
Clarify the power bestowal or nuke it and just give it to Ren and Reinhard with the same justifications.
Acausality type 4 for both Hadou and Gudou Briah users (albeit it's likely only limited due to it being temporary and ability-based.

Disagree with virtually everything except yato statistics amplification and gods already have type 4 acausality.
Would elaborate later

Disagree with virtually everything except yato statistics amplification and gods already have type 4 acausality.
Would elaborate later
I didn't mean the gods, I was referring to Briah itself.

Also, I don't get why power null is disagreed with as it's literally the most blatant thing there, even Yato's bit was more vague. Besides, Briah users can also nullify each others' Briahs and Atziluth is that, but upscaled massively.

Would elaborate later
Why do you disagree with Yato possessing all the abilities of Yatsukahagi ? They are literally a part of his legion just like Reinhard's legion. The main difference is that Reinhard can bring everyone in his legion unlike Ren who can only do so with those who he has a connection with. This is kind of stated even in DI.

gods already have type 4 acausality.
He's talking about Briah users.

I thought he was talking about gods, and yes briah users should have type 4 already if they don't that should be added, now to address the things I disagree with

So, this is a minor addition for the god physiology page.

So...this is just an addition for the Gods to get power nullification.

This is only talking about how the only way to undo emanation is if another God paint over it, it is not really power nullification
Obviously, this only shows that Hegemony gods can have it, but I believe any character of higher Taikyoku can negate the abilities of characters of lower Taikyoku or lower power in general.

Basically, stronger gods negate all abilities of weaker gods that are used on them, so I think power nullification can definitely be added to the physiology page.
And this is a No, no, I can give you lots and lots of instances where a god with lower taikyoku damaged one with higher one, or a non taikyoku user damaging one without taikyoku, and the EE were unaffected by the tenma power nullification even tho they don't possess taikyoku just distortions.
And again if you want I can list out all the instances of lower ones damaging higher ones.
The only way this works is if you give everyone power nullification and then give them resistance to power nullification which is not acceptable by me also
The other thing I wanted to talk about was Yato. So, since the Tenma are part of Yato's legion, he'd technically have all their abilities or at least have summoning due to the way he uses their abilities. Obviously, I could be wrong, and if I am I'd like someone to point it out..
The only reason why ewinhard could use the abilities of his own legion was because he consumed their souls hence he gained all their memories, knowledge and abilities. And yato for one did not and he was never shown to use their abilities so again this is a No

Now, this is also a bit of a downgrade as well. Currently, we have given power bestowal to all Hadou Gods, and while it's likely that they can boost them, only Reinhard and Ren/Yato can actually raise them to Pseudo-god levels of power, so this ability should either clarify that, or should be completely nuked from the page and just given to Reinhard, Ren, and Yato individually.
All Hado have power bestowal, only yato and reinhard had a legion.
Merc was literally going around dishing out powers to die ewigkiet users.
And Hajun boosted yakou and literally gave him taikyoku before taking it away, so yes yakou became a pseudo God cause hajun boosted him

This is only talking about how the only way to undo emanation is if another God paint over it, it is not really power nullification

First of all, I gave a more blatant text to show power nullification, so really that doesn't work. Besides, Briah users themselves have been able to completely negate the laws of another to the point of nonexistence, so really Atziluth users should also have it.

And this is a No, no, I can give you lots and lots of instances where a god with lower taikyoku damaged one with higher one, or a non taikyoku user damaging one without taikyoku, and the EE were unaffected by the tenma power nullification even tho they don't possess taikyoku just distortions.

First of all, there's a reason why characters of higher Taikyoku can still get harmed by characters of lower Taikyoku, and it's because of soul count, which is why the fights are generally unknown in terms of who will win (with the exception being Hajun and Ren/Yato).

全盛時のものなので神座として魂の総軍も含んだ強さだと思われる。 覇道神同士の戦いでは、当人の渇望力で魂と世界の奪い合いをする為、実際に戦うと勝敗は不明(波旬及び刹那は例外)。おそらくこのランキングは全盛時を比較しただけで実際に戦った際の結果は想定されていないと思われる。

Second, that's not at all what happened. The EE was literally getting shitstomped by a Taikyoku-less Akuro and Morei. Shiori's arm was literally corroding because she punched Akuro. He didn't even block it or anything, he literally just stood there, and she was still affected. As well as that, literally all of their abilities were being painted over by their laws, which is why Shiori's infinite possibilities didn't do shit to Akuro and why Soujirou's luck manip thing didn't work either.

The only reason why ewinhard could use the abilities of his own legion was because he consumed their souls hence he gained all their memories, knowledge and abilities. And yato for one did not and he was never shown to use their abilities so again this is a No

Reinhard has it cause he's shown the ability to use it on top of having their knowledge, memories, and abilities. Yato himself has also used it in a similar, but different manner. If anything, it more or less resembles how Ren did it in Rea's route, but he doesn't have to steal them from Reinhard this time.

All Hado have power bestowal, only yato and reinhard had a legion.
Merc was literally going around dishing out powers to die ewigkiet users.
And Hajun boosted yakou and literally gave him taikyoku before taking it away, so yes yakou became a pseudo God cause hajun boosted him

What I meant is that the only characters in the series that can make characters pseudo-gods are Reinhard and Yato.

Mercurius didn't really do the same thing, so that doesn't work.

Yakou already had Taikyoku and was just given a craving. He became a genuine god, rather than just a pseudo-god. His craving changes into the one we know of that granted Mercurius's shade the death he wanted.

Last edited:
- Agree on acasuality type 4,

- ewigeit doesn’t grant godhood, what the op is saying is that only rein and ren can amp characters to the same level of existence as a hadou via making them part of his legion. But it could just be that they’re the only ones who utilized it so I’m neutral

- regarding yato having all powers of his legion, I’m neutral leaning to disagreeing. like pain said I think it’s more like rein can only do that due to his nature of devouring them completely.

- btw does any1 know if we accept 2 taiji trancending 1 taiji in the same way 1 taiji trancends no taiji on this wiki.

- Agree on acasuality type 4,

- ewigeit doesn’t grant godhood, what the op is saying is that only rein and ren can amp characters to the same level of existence as a hadou via making them part of his legion. But it could just be that they’re the only ones who utilized it so I’m neutral

- regarding yato having all powers of his legion, I’m neutral leaning to disagreeing. like pain said I think it’s more like rein can only do that due to his nature of devouring them completely.

- btw does any1 know if we accept 2 taiji trancending 1 taiji in the same way 1 taiji trancends no taiji on this wiki.
1. seems that is pretty unanimous for now.

2. I saw a scan that explicitely states that Reinhard and Ren are the only ones that can do it, which makes sense cause of Reizen and stuff.

3. I think it's a fair point to bring up, but I think Odinson brought it up. Ren and Reinhard's way of using their legion's powers while somewhat different in method are fundamentally the same. Ren/Yato summons them to battle while Reinhard just uses their abilities. They still count for the same thing.

4. I don't think the wiki does that anymore sadly.

4. It was never changed, their was talks about changing Taikyoku's Transcendence after the whole Tier change thing... but they actually never went anywhere as far as I know, the thread just did that thing where all talk just stopped and it died.

4. It was never changed, their was talks about changing Taikyoku's Transcendence after the whole Tier change thing... but they actually never went anywhere as far as I know, the thread just did that thing where all talk just stopped and it died.
I believe it was because the thread became too toxic to continue.

wait a second…….
In that case why isn’t hajun high-1B…….

also given this, the power null would be moot. As having more taiji would make the god with higher taiji, higher dimensional. Which contradicts the requirements for power null

Because the guy who made the profile and Tier changes was also the one who wanted to remove the Taikyoku Transcendence, but then the Thread for said Taikyoku changes didn't go anywhere but no one actually talked about changing it and I doubt they felt any need to do so.

wait a second…….
In that case why isn’t hajun high-1B…….

also given this, the power null would be moot. As having more taiji would make the god with higher taiji, higher dimensional. Which contradicts the requirements for power null
Hajun's Taikyoku value is agreed upon by most on the wiki to not be infinite, but merely infinitely rising, which is 1B, not High 1B.

Because the guy who made the profile and Tier changes was also the one who wanted to remove the Taikyoku Transcendence, but then the Thread for said Taikyoku changes didn't go anywhere but no one actually talked about changing it and I doubt they felt any need to do so.
Wdym? Who was it? Was it Darksmash? I know he made the thread.

Hajun's Taikyoku value is agreed upon by most on the wiki to not be infinite, but merely infinitely rising, which is 1B, not High 1B.
Oh well🗿but that should still warrant a “possibly high-1B” tier like umineko endless magic users, they can infinitly rise up the witch domain even though they aren’t everywhere in the hierarchy

Also that thing about infinitely rising and infinite. Honestly can't remember who. Memory isn't that good with remembering the usernames of who did what, whether it was Darksmash or Yuri, but I do remember that they were also not keen on the Taikyoku Transcendence.

Oh well🗿but that should still warrant a “possibly high-1B” tier like umineko endless magic users, they can infinitly rise up the witch domain even though they aren’t everywhere in the hierarchy
Idk, people seem to be against it, personally I believe he's higher into 1B than where they currently place him, but that's just me.

Also that thing about infinitely rising and infinite. Honestly can't remember who. Memory isn't that good with remembering the usernames of who did what, whether it was Darksmash or Yuri, but I do remember that they were also not keen on the Taikyoku Transcendence.
I believe it was Darksmash who first questioned how Taikyoku transcendence was a thing, which was further backed up by Kaizuka (I think I got his username wrong)

Yes to the Stat Amp, the Taikyoku thing is covered by the Transcendence we are talking about. As for the other two I'd rather have more evidence and scans before I accept anything

Yes to the Stat Amp, the Taikyoku thing is covered by the Transcendence we are talking about. As for the other two I'd rather have more evidence and scans before I accept anything
Are you referring to the Yato abilities thing and the type 4 acausality.

Yes, the part of Briah needs more clarification if Causality is something g it exists outside. And I can’t remember if Legion grants you access to all your Legionnaires abilities of it this was Reinhard unique thing and all other Legions are just promoted to Godhood.

First of all, I gave a more blatant text to show power nullification, so really that doesn't work. Besides, Briah users themselves have been able to completely negate the laws of another to the point of nonexistence, so really Atziluth users should also have it.
Briah users have also overpowered atziluth users, so how could they do that if their power is supposed to be nullified in the presence of greater taikyoku
First of all, there's a reason why characters of higher Taikyoku can still get harmed by characters of lower Taikyoku, and it's because of soul count, which is why the fights are generally unknown in terms of who will win (with the exception being Hajun and Ren/Yato).

全盛時のものなので神座として魂の総軍も含んだ強さだと思われる。 覇道神同士の戦いでは、当人の渇望力で魂と世界の奪い合いをする為、実際に戦うと勝敗は不明(波旬及び刹那は例外)。おそらくこのランキングは全盛時を比較しただけで実際に戦った際の結果は想定されていないと思われる。
Soul count was only a thing in Dies irae.
K3, avesta and Pl never used soul count. And soul count does not determine who is more powerful machina has the lower soul count but still he would deck schreiber or people way higher than him.
Second, that's not at all what happened. The EE was literally getting shitstomped by a Taikyoku-less Akuro and Morei. Shiori's arm was literally corroding because she punched Akuro.
This is not power nullification, it is 1B vs 7A
He didn't even block it or anything, he literally just stood there, and she was still affected.
Not power nullification
What would be power is if they could not activate their distortion which they were able to do
As well as that, literally all of their abilities were being painted over by their laws, which is why Shiori's infinite possibilities didn't do shit to Akuro and why Soujirou's luck manip thing didn't work either.
This just means transcendence, the only one who has power nullification is sukuna that was the nature of his craving
Reinhard has it cause he's shown the ability to use it on top of having their knowledge, memories, and abilities.
No reinhard has it cause it was explicitly stated fhat he can use the abilities of those he has consumed
Yato himself has also used it in a similar, but different manner. If anything, it more or less resembles how Ren did it in Rea's route, but he doesn't have to steal them from Reinhard this time.
You need to bring prove of ren using it, using everything btw
What I meant is that the only characters in the series that can make characters pseudo-gods are Reinhard and Yato.
Nope, really again it was stated hadou gods can boost others as long as they are within their legion
Mercurius didn't really do the same thing, so that doesn't work.
Merc did not have a legion prior,
Muzan had a best friend who was kind of part of his legion he was also boosted to godhood and that was stated in patheon
Yakou already had Taikyoku and was just given a craving. He became a genuine god, rather than just a pseudo-god. His craving changes into the one we know of that granted Mercurius's shade the death he wanted.
No yakou was hajun sensory and was given a new taikyoku by hajun not a craving
Yes, the part of Briah needs more clarification if Causality is something g it exists outside. And I can’t remember if Legion grants you access to all your Legionnaires abilities of it this was Reinhard unique thing and all other Legions are just promoted to Godhood.
Briah allows you to over write the previous laws in the way the laws of the current world holds no water, not the users themselves are acausal type 4, but their briah e.g. they create a new universe within themselves that the laws of the current world has no effect on.
So far it is reinhard thing, he nukes their soul, consumes it and gains their abilities then reincarnate them

Anyway totally disagree with the power nullification
The Yatsukahagi did not nullify the EE, even though they have way higher taikyoku (this has tons of examples more than 5 but I can't get into it)
Merc did not nullify Ren in the throne room even though he had higher taikyoku
Merc did not nullify shirou even though shirou does not have taikyoku.

Briah users have also overpowered atziluth users, so how could they do that if their power is supposed to be nullified in the presence of greater
When ?

No reinhard has it cause it was explicitly stated fhat he can use the abilities of those he has consumed
You will have to provide scan for that because I don't remember that being stated. Reinhard and Ren both have legions and that means their people are a part of themselves. And I believe Reinhard could do so because he explicitly stated he is the legion itself. Ren is no different.

No, both of them had equal taikyoku. Mercurius was superior because of having an entire multiverse as his territory + more souls.

Merc did not nullify shirou even though shirou does not have taikyoku
Shirou was a Psuedo god and that means he was elevated to the Godhood, he became a part of Ren. Btw, Mercurius wasn't hurt by any of shirou's attacks.

Shirou and mer
You will have to provide scan for that because I don't remember that being stated. Reinhard and Ren both have legions and that means their people are a part of themselves. And I believe Reinhard could do so because he explicitly stated he is the legion itself. Ren is no different.
Reinhard completely absorbs the souls he kills, which allows him to obtain the memories and knowledge of the souls he has absorbed. Said knowledge allows him to know everything about them, which allows him to know and control their cravings, and thus, allows him access to all their powers, even multiple ones at the same time
No, both of them had equal taikyoku. Mercurius was superior because of having an entire multiverse as his territory + more souls.
I was replying to him.about the soul count, I should have structured it better
Shirou was a Psuedo god and that means he was elevated to the Godhood, he became a part of Ren. Btw, Mercurius wasn't hurt by any of shirou's attacks.
It is called power nullification boss, it means he should not have any of his abilities not that he can hurt the other person.
Unless merc and shirou are of the same level his powers was supposed to have been suppressed but somehow it was not and he literally held back merc law for a while.

Reinhard and yato were different scenario, reinhard could use the cravings cause he has already consumed their souls, so stop equating it, if you want to get yato the abilities of his legion bring prove of him using it personally

Shirou and mer
Shirou and Michael were Psuedo Gods buddy not some regular Briah users who jumped into the ring to fight Atziluth gods. They could only overpower Reinhard because he (Reinhard) lost a massive portion of souls + ren gained more territory. Ren never overpowered Mercurius. Word your replies better.

Reinhard completely absorbs the souls he kills, which allows him to obtain the memories and knowledge of the souls he has absorbed.
That's just subjugation and Ren has a counter part for that as well i.e. "Friendship" so I don't see why this matters when it's explicitly stated ren has counterparts for everything Reinhard does with legion, their end result remains the same.
Even Ren can absorb the souls and do all that and I'm not speaking all this in thin air, I already sent a scan which explicitly states this.

Yeah, all of that is just what having a Legion means. I don't see why Ren can't do the same. Just because he never used legion to its fullest doesn't mean he can't do so.
It is called power nullification boss, it means he should not have any of his abilities not that he can hurt the other
False.

Reinhard and yato were different scenario, reinhard could use the cravings cause he has already consumed their souls, so stop equating it, if you want to get yato the abilities of his legion bring prove of him using it personally
Yes, ren can obviously not consume other's souls

Last edited:
Shirou and Michael were Psuedo Gods buddy not some regular Briah users who jumped into the ring to fight Atziluth gods. They could only overpower Reinhard because he (Reinhard) lost a massive portion of souls + ren gained more territory. Ren never overpowered Mercurius. Word your replies better.
It would not matter since their.power is supposed to be nullified, stop the contradiction of yourself
Briah/distortion users powers are not nullified by atziluth users
That's just subjugation and Ren has a counter part for that as well i.e. "Friendship" so I don't see why this matters when it's explicitly stated ren has counterparts for everything Reinhard does with legion, their approach and end result remains the same.
Even Ren can absorb the souls and do all that and I'm not speaking all this in thin air, I already sent a scan which explicitly states this.
Reinhard and ren is different,
Reinhard is slavery and subjugation while ren is friendship and cooperation
Yeah, all of that is just what having a Legion means. I don't see why Ren can't do the same. Just because he never used legion to its fullest doesn't mean he can't do so.
Ren cannot do the same cause he does not go about devoring souls and gain the ability afterwards, you will need prove that ren can use all abilities of his legion
Power nullification literally means nullifying powers so they should not even be able to activate their beriah or distortion in the first place
Yes so he will not get it the way reinhard did

Reinhard and ren is different,
Reinhard is slavery and subjugation while ren is friendship and cooperation
And that's the only difference between them. The main ability of legion remains the same and your reply did not answer or explained why Ren, who, despite being able to do everything Reinhard does, will fail to not use his legion's powers. Their methods are different but the fundamental concept of consuming souls and making them a part of your being itself remains the same.

Ren cannot do the same cause he does not go about devoring souls and gain the ability afterwards, you will need prove that ren can use all abilities of his legion
He literally consumed Shirou and Michael and made them a part of his legion. He just cannot consume everyone, only those who he has a special bond with, and this is literally ad nauseum because I've stated it (and provided proof) multiple times that the differences between their approach can be different, end result will remain the same.

Power nullification literally means nullifying powers so they should not even be able to activate their beriah or distortion in the first place
It did not work because shirou and Machina aren't weak enough to get power nulled. Tarang says "weaker gods get powernulled" and not "everyone who isn't Atziluth/taikyoku god gets power nulled"

Yes so he will not get it the way reinhard did
That scan stated Ren CAN ABDORB SOULS and do everything Reinhard does and he literally absorbed Shirou and Michael. You don't need to be spoonfed by 'Ren just like Reinhard can use his friends' briah after absorbing them' because writer leaves it upto your comprehension. He left it very clear.
You said 'Ren cannot do so because unlike Reinhard he doesn't absorbs souls' here :

reinhard could use the cravings cause he has already consumed their souls

And I explained why that's not the case. He CAN absorb the souls.

@Odinson I cannot go around explaining again, like I said it was literally started and I sent the scans that the reason rein can use the abilities of his legion is because he consumed their souls, and ren did not do the same so why would he gain the same? None of what you said proved he can use their abilities it only proved that no matter the method they get boosted to godhood

And again for the power nullification unless shirou is as powerful as merc how did he not get power pulled by merc? But instead his craving allowed him to hold back merc. So again no power nullification here
Or habaki as powerful as yato with 90 taikyoku before he was boosted by teratoma he literally used his distortion on yato, and many more instances like this

This is how Shirou's power is described in the battle, the fact that they mention its power is relative to Ren's own, that Ren's individual power is equal to the other two, and that said power does not work on God's of a higher rank than Ren. Which means Ren must be on equal level to Mercurius for it to work.
SmartSelect_20210912-161131_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210912-161333_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210912-161416_Twitch.jpg

Briah users have also overpowered atziluth users, so how could they do that if their power is supposed to be nullified in the presence of greater taikyoku

No Briah user has ever overpowered an Atziluth user without being severely amped unless you mean their usual law rewriting, which is literally how Briah functions.

Soul count was only a thing in Dies irae.
K3, avesta and Pl never used soul count. And soul count does not determine who is more powerful machina has the lower soul count but still he would deck schreiber or people way higher than him.

Soul count was always a thing lol, it's literally stated by Masada to be something that makes Hajun an exception to other gods and Ren to be a literal cheat code.

This is not power nullification, it is 1B vs 7A

Akuro isn't 1B in his non-Taikyoku state lol, he was absolutely stomping her without even attacking her, no resistance there.

Not power nullification
What would be power is if they could not activate their distortion which they were able to do

I know that, I was merely talking about how there was no resistance. Besides, Taikyoku painting over all abilities is pretty good reasoning for power nullification, which Akuro clearly did.

This just means transcendence, the only one who has power nullification is sukuna that was the nature of his craving

How? He's literally negating their abilities by painting over them lol. His negation works differently from Sukuna's negation, which just destroys anything similar to Taikyoku turning one into a normal human again, totally different thing.

You need to bring prove of ren using it, using everything btw

He literally uses it in the Three Colors Battle, and they say that what Ren and Reinhard did was extremely similar, while having different methods about it, which is what this was based on.

Nope, really again it was stated hadou gods can boost others as long as they are within their legion

Again, it's explicitely stated that only Ren/Yato and Reinhard can boost to this level.

Merc did not have a legion prior,
Muzan had a best friend who was kind of part of his legion he was also boosted to godhood and that was stated in patheon

Maybe, but Mercurius has the infinite amount of souls within him, I'd also like to see the scan with Muzan plz.

No yakou was hajun sensory and was given a new taikyoku by hajun not a craving

I've seen the entire fight against Ootake, he definitely gave Yakou an entirely new craving cause colorless Taikyoku didn't have any craving lol.

Briah allows you to over write the previous laws in the way the laws of the current world holds no water, not the users themselves are acausal type 4, but their briah e.g. they create a new universe within themselves that the laws of the current world has no effect on.
So far it is reinhard thing, he nukes their soul, consumes it and gains their abilities then reincarnate them

How? A Gudou Briah user is literally dislodged from reality and other hegemony domains and stuff, which is a textbook definition of type 4, Hadou has a similar level of existence, and would also have such an ability.

Anyway totally disagree with the power nullification
The Yatsukahagi did not nullify the EE, even though they have way higher taikyoku (this has tons of examples more than 5 but I can't get into it)
Merc did not nullify shirou even though shirou does not have taikyoku.

Yatsukahagi literally didn't use their Taikyoku until later and didn't really need to use power nullification cause they instantly oneshotted almost everyone lol, that argument doesn't work.

Mercurius didn't have higher Taikyoku than Ren in Rea's route, they had the same rank, hence why Shirou's guns worked on him.

Ren and Mercurius are of near-equal power and as such Shirou's guns would work, this argument also doesn't work.

As I said, I'm fairly certain he actually does use them in the series, but I needed to check again.

I sent the scans that the reason rein can use the abilities of his legion is because he consumed their souls, and ren did not do the same so why would he gain the same?
And I've sent this screenshot three times (this is the third) which explains Ren can use legion's abilities such as absorbing souls and do everything Reinhard does but his approach is different. We already know he got shirou and Michael into his legion..
None of what you said proved he can use their abilities it only proved that no matter the method they get boosted to godhood
At this point I don't even need to because you agree "Reinhard can use their briah because he absorbed the souls and made them a part of his being". Ren did the same.

@Odinson I cannot go around explaining again, like I said it was literally started and I sent the scans that the reason rein can use the abilities of his legion is because he consumed their souls, and ren did not do the same so why would he gain the same? None of what you said proved he can use their abilities it only proved that no matter the method they get boosted to godhood

And again for the power nullification unless shirou is as powerful as merc how did he not get power pulled by merc? But instead his craving allowed him to hold back merc. So again no power nullification here
Or habaki as powerful as yato with 90 taikyoku before he was boosted by teratoma he literally used his distortion on yato, and many more instances like this
1. Thing is, it's pretty blatantly stated that the abilities work in a near-identical way as Reinhard's other than the "method" that they did it, which is the literal only difference.

2. Shirou is dependent on Ren's own power, which is as strong as Mercurius, so yes.

3. Habaki was a strange case who literally couldn't get killed by Yato due to being "powered" by the Teratoma's mandala along with Hajun's own craving. That, and Yato was basically teaching Habaki throughout the entire fight, anyway.

I will concede to the yato being able to use his legion power, when you bring proof he can actually use them.

For the power nullification, please bring one instance of the said power nullification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back