• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Dimensional Dance 2nd round: Shinza Gods downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Merc outversal?

Also yeah the values for some of the gods are headcanons and when I looked it up only the order existed.
Forgot to change the rating. I copy/pasted their initial ones to see how I could change the justification at first.

Also it seems that the forum doesn't accept the [[x]] links, but "Pseudo God" links to Ootake, "level of a God" links toward Yato for Tenmas and the names links toward the according character.

I don't see a problem with this then if others users are okay with it.

Although you will need to edit some of the LDO member profiles plus Ren's EEF form.

Anyway you should ask for Ant's help if he thinks it's okay for us to proceed and get this one with.

I don't see a problem with this then if others users are okay with it.

Although you will need to edit some of the LDO member profiles plus Ren's EEF form.

Anyway you should ask for Ant's help if he thinks it's okay for us to proceed and get this one with.
Most LDO members could just keep their justifications tbh. It isn't tier-related and just "they scale to this".

Ant told me that he'll check later, but is busy IRL for now.

Also, since they are gonna be below 1-A, they'll lose Irrelevant speed.
Does anyone mind if I change it to Infinite Speed for now? Based on the Longinuslanze ignoring distance and Gods current size.

At this point I think it's better to get a finalize ok before we discuss more changes rather than having one guy or two hell bent on defending their ratings on any means possible.

Also yeah they are losing speed

At this point I think it's better to get a finalize ok before we discuss more changes rather than having one guy or two hell bent on defending their ratings on any means possible.

Also yeah they are losing speed
Right. It's better if Antvasima gives an official ok.

(For speed, I realized that most aren't even Irrelevant but just "(nigh) omnipresent". If downgrade's officially accepted, I'll only change the Irrelevant parts and keep the rest for another CRT ig).

I mean, so am i...? I just answered to this because Ant keeps pinging me into it.
My brain directly jumped from Ogbbunabali to Planck69, my bad.

But yeah, if we remove former staff it would be 2-0, and 3-2 with them.

Misexplained myself, srry.

Right. It's better if Antvasima gives an official ok.

(For speed, I realized that most aren't even Irrelevant but just "(nigh) omnipresent". If downgrade's officially accepted, I'll only change the Irrelevant parts and keep the rest for another CRT ig).
The speed should go something like
Infinite| nigh omnipresent | omni present in their territory

Also lifting strength and range
That's right.

Immeasurable Lifting Strength and Hyperversal Range then?

Also regarding Infinite Speed, yeah it should be something similar. Sounds like the safest end for now is Infinite Speed based on law expansion technically being this fast + Soujirou cutting + LLT.

Since he didn't have it for 1-A, there's no reason for him to have it for 1-B.
He didnt have it for 1A because the difference between 1A dimensions is greater than the difference between 1A and 3D, so unless he transcends the rest character like a 1A will transcend 3D he can't have it

Its different when it comes to 1B.

He didnt have it for 1A because the difference between 1A dimensions is greater than the difference between 1A and 3D, so unless he transcends the rest character like a 1A will transcend 3D he can't have it

Its different when it comes to 1B.
It really isn't. A "far higher" imply High 1-B, and Hajun has nothing implying that.

Also it would be better to keep this for another thread or whatever, since it would make us go off rails.

Since I said I would give my opinions, I guess Yuri's arguments and downgrade arguments makes sense to 1-B from what I read.

• If the downgrade takes place, they should lose Beyond-Dimensional Existence to Higher-Dimensional Existence, their large size would be downgraded to 10, Transduality would be downgrade to Type 2, and their conceptual manipulation type would be downgraded to type 2; their justifications on the physiology page should be also updated.

• This page should also get updating regarding justifications.

Last edited:
It really isn't. A "far higher" imply High 1-B, and Hajun has nothing implying that.

Also it would be better to keep this for another thread or whatever, since it would make us go off rails.
Oh I get now, likely higher would also mean 'likely high 1B', oh I yes then I agree
@Pain_to12

There's no reason for him to have it even here though. Is there something I'm missing?
Sorry I misunderstood the likely higher rating

From H1A to 1A, and then to 1B. Jesus. At least its not as big of a downgrade as demonbane.

Hopefully SCP is not on the list of your downgrades, Yuri.

Welp, shinza had a great journey. From high 1A to 1A to 1b, shinza catching major L's last year and this year. Hope masada writes some good shit in avesta that will allow the upgrades.

From H1A to 1A, and then to 1B. Jesus. At least its not as big of a downgrade as demonbane.

Hopefully SCP is not on the list of your downgrades, Yuri.
I really am trying to not have all my verses downgraded.
I really am.
Although Shinza will get good looking profiles with updated stuff thanks to the others CRTs. Demonbane really lost in every aspect.

Also I'm not touching SCP fanfics.

Also I'm not touching SCP fanfics.
Thank ****

Also yeah, from what I have been told, Demonbane is an atrocity in terms of... well, everything. The profiles themselves are really outdated as well. From what I heard, at least.

Anyways, I should probably stop derailing. I assume the changes will be applied soon?

Thank ****

Also yeah, from what I have been told, Demonbane is an atrocity in terms of... well, everything. The profiles themselves are really outdated as well. From what I heard, at least.

Anyways, I should probably stop derailing. I assume the changes will be applied soon?
They likely will. Just need a little Antvasima input, pages to be unlocked, and I can apply everything, then do the 4/5 others CRTs, wait, and do 2/3 more

My friend, why summon me? Pretty sure it’s common knowledge that I don’t even like this verse, let alone know anything about it.
Well, you are a high-ranking staff member, and I am not fond of the apparent "Nazis are cool, whereas Christianity and autistic people are evil" aspects either, but the writing itself seems ambitious at least, and I am trying to have an unbiased approach to accuracy regardless of my personal feelings.

I would rather some good story with cool characters, popular enough to get localized

VS is frankly my last concern when getting into a new series
I'm actually planning a K3 translation project outside VS stuff, but can't do it rn for several reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back