• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hax Addition for Shinza Gods and possibly a Yato Hax addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will concede to the yato being able to use his legion power, when you bring proof he can actually use them.

For the power nullification, please bring one instance of the said power nullification
Already did with Akuro's case.

As for Yato, it's mainly that Ren does the same and Yato's ability is even more efficient due to them already being part of his legion, rather than them leaving Reinhard's.

Last edited:
Already did with Akuro's case.

As for Yato, it's mainly that Ren does the same and Yato's ability is even more efficient due to them already being part of his legion, rather than them leaving Reinhard's.
Akuro case is not nullification, eroding someone arm.cause they punched you is not nullification.
The legion stuff seems fine although I don't see the point

Akuro case is not nullification, eroding someone arm.cause they punched you is not nullification.
The legion stuff seems fine although I don't see the point
That's not what I meant, he painted over and nullified Shiori's infinite possibilities the moment he used his Taikyoku and even before, he was able to negate Soujirou's luck slash thingy.

Basically, due to the fact that Ren's legion abilities and Reinhard's legion abilities fundamentally work in the same way, they'd get the abilities of those in their legions with clarifications of how they do it (Reinhard already has it, but Ren should have it).

That's not what I meant, he painted over and nullified Shiori's infinite possibilities the moment he used his Taikyoku and even before, he was able to negate Soujirou's luck slash thingy.
Isn't this suppose to be power nullification for akuro? Like shirou power nullification?
Basically, due to the fact that Ren's legion abilities and Reinhard's legion abilities fundamentally work in the same way, they'd get the abilities of those in their legions with clarifications of how they do it (Reinhard already has it, but Ren should have it).
Yes I see that, but what I am saying is they don't work same way rein could use the cravings of his legion cause be consumed their soul as directly stated.
And also the hadou gods power bestowal still stays, the wording can be changed tho but having legions does not pertain to yato and reinhard alone

Isn't this suppose to be power nullification for akuro? Like shirou power nullification?

Yes I see that, but what I am saying is they don't work same way rein could use the cravings of his legion cause be consumed their soul as directly stated.
And also the hadou gods power bestowal still stays, the wording can be changed tho but having legions does not pertain to yato and reinhard alone
It doesn't work in the same way. Shirou's version is like a completely absolute negation. It's basically permanent, if I'm not wrong. Akuro's, and in turn other gods, case would just be painting over another god's law/abilities so they can't be affected by them.

Thing is, it's mainly because they work in the exact same way other than the whole subjugation vs friendship thing. Reinhard having their cravings is due to them being part of his legion, he just uses them differently from Ren cause Ren's is based on friendship unlike Reinhard's.

he painted over and nullified Shiori's infinite possibilities the moment he used his Taikyoku and even before, he was able to negate Soujirou's luck slash thingy.
Soujirou also did something like that here at 34:34. He painted over and overwrote all of Akuro's world with his law. Though I don't know the entire context of this scan so please check.

Uh...so the idea I had for Ren/Yato whole deal here was that on the profiles it would mention that through his legion reincarnation, he has a similar yet different way of using his legions abilities due to basically deploying them, which should be mentioned on the profiles. The power bestowal should mention that only Yato/Ren and Reinhard can actually raise people to pseudo-god levels of power, power nullification, and stats amp for Yato. Limited type 4 acausality also for the Briah users

Power Nullification should go here
Possibly Limited Acausality here
And no I can’t unlock profiles.

Oh, alr. I'll go ask ant on his message wall

Okay
Why should yato have abilities of his legion if he is not started to be able to use them?

And don't bring me on that he and reinhard has a legion so he too should be able to use legion that is wrong I already explained above, that it was stated many times that the reason why reinhard can use their craving was because he nuked their soul. and you said they should remove the power bestowal for gods, but where does it say only reinhard and yato can create legions? As I am sure it is a thing for for hadou gods that want one.

And there are instances of power bestowal anyway maybe not up to godhood, but there are e.g. the entire shinza history in each history gods have bestowed power on people, and KKK hajun bestowing power on reizen and giving yakou taikyoku.

While for the power nullification rewriting someone else law with your own law cause you have stronger taikyoku is limited power nullification, it is just law manipulation way above baseline if I may say. The wording should be, "can rewrite over the laws of attacks or abilities"

I will unlock the two pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay
Why should yato have abilities of his legion if he is not started to be able to use them?

And don't bring me on that he and reinhard has a legion so he too should be able to use legion that is wrong I already explained above, that it was stated many times that the reason why reinhard can use their craving was because he nuked their soul. and you said they should remove the power bestowal for gods, but where does it say only reinhard and yato can create legions? As I am sure it is a thing for for hadou gods that want one.

And there are instances of power bestowal anyway maybe not up to godhood, but there are e.g. the entire shinza history in each history gods have bestowed power on people, and KKK hajun bestowing power on reizen and giving yakou taikyoku.

While for the power nullification rewriting someone else law with your own law cause you have stronger taikyoku is limited power nullification, it is just law manipulation way above baseline if I may say. The wording should be, "can rewrite over the laws of attacks or abilities"
Thing is, ren did use it, yato has that but better.
I meant to just change what’s said for the power bestowal.

thing is, they completely wash away the weaker ability/law. Basically, they themselves completely negate the weaker God’s law, which is how the next heaven comes about.

thing is, they completely wash away the weaker ability/law. Basically, they themselves completely negate the weaker God’s law, which is how the next heaven comes about.

It's pretty blatantly stated in Rea's and isaak's interaction scene that the law becomes completely void when painted over by a stronger god.

Thing is, ren did use it, yato has that but better.
ren did it by stealing it and it is a different scenario, yato never used it
I meant to just change what’s said for the power bestowal.
why? gods can grant taikyoku, so why would anything change?
yes this is just law manipulation, the effect just seems to be abilities negation, since the abilities come from their laws

ren did it by stealing it and it is a different scenario, yato never used it

why? gods can grant taikyoku, so why would anything change?

yes this is just law manipulation, the effect just seems to be abilities negation, since the abilities come from their laws
Ren had to steal them because they weren’t originally part of his legion.

gods grant power through their taikyoku, not all of them can amp people to pseudo-god levels of power.

again, it’s power nullification as well, which is supported by this. It doesn’t completely come from this.

Yes, and only 2 gods do, so that doesn’t work. Ren and Reinhard have explicit statements of being the only ones get can make pseudo-gods
No they do not have that, they have the statements of only them.having legions.
Same way you are saying yato can use the abilities of his legions even though he was not stated to be able to use them, hadou gods can boost people in their legion into godhood.

Anyway still disagree on yato having abilities of his legions as the only reason rein can use their craving is because he nuked their souls

No they do not have that, they have the statements of only them.having legions.
Same way you are saying yato can use the abilities of his legions even though he was not stated to be able to use them, hadou gods can boost people in their legion into godhood.

Anyway still disagree on yato having abilities of his legions as the only reason rein can use their craving is because he nuked their souls
I could bring up the statements rn if you want. Albeit, it’s a massive wall of text.

we already discussed this before lol

not really intent on arguing any side in this thread as both sides have an equal chance of being true, but I just thought it was worth mentioning that ren has had a legion even in Marie route. Where in this case he didn’t steal souls from rein, but instead he manifested the souls of kei and Beatrice as they’re physical anhnerbe

proposal: we should add a POSSIBILY every ability of those in the yatsug however tf you spell it, as again both sides arguememts seem to make sense to me at least

not really intent on arguing any side in this thread as both sides have an equal chance of being true, but I just thought it was worth mentioning that ren has had a legion even in Marie route. Where in this case he didn’t steal souls from rein, but instead he manifested the souls of kei and Beatrice as they’re physical anhnerbe

proposal: we should add a POSSIBILY every ability of those in the yatsug however tf you spell it, as again both sides arguememts seem to make sense to me at least
Yeah, I think it would be a possibly or just point out that he doesn’t directly use them and just “deploys” them therefore indirectly having the same ability

Sure I would like the statements that yato can use the abilities of his legions
I literally explained that it works like Ren's ability to deploy his legion or even use their abilities like the scan that catzaflame (think I spelled that wrong) sent. Yato is literally that, but better. Anyway, I'll send the statements that only Ren/Yato and Reinhard can amp to Pseudo-god levels of power.

太極-無問大紅連地獄。年のうち、黄昏の季節である秋の盛りを概念ごと世界から奪い取り、それを不滅のものとして固定している水助の神無月。その意味するところは、時の水統停止である。この覇道の根幹にあるものは愛しい者を守りたいという湯望のため、機能として防性面に特化しており、その堅半さは他の追随を許さない。長きに渡り波句との関ぎ合いを可能にしていたのもその特性ゆえであり、彼でなけれこうまで食い下がることは出来なかっただろう。またもう一つの特性として、この太極は自己に連なる振似神格を創造できるという点が挙げられる。すなわち、夜刀が動いてよいと許可した者らは時間停止という神の前に守られるため、非常に強力な存在へと変生する。夜都質波岐の七柱は皆がこれに当てはまり、彼らの太極がとれも頭に「無間」という夜刀の理を冠しているのはそうした理由。つまり実際、横士において神域の存在は夜以外いないということであり、他の七柱は偽神である。本来、太極に至れる資格を持たない者らを、強制的に引き上げてしまう力。これを軍勢変生と言い、この特性を有していた覇道神は歴代の中でも夜刀と黄金の柱のみ。彼らは反目し合う関係だったが、それでも似通った質を発現させるに至った原因は、また別の話になる。ともかく、夜刀の理は時間停止という氷河のごとき世界であるため、彼自身もこの法則を素晴らしいものとは思っていない。日く、次代へ繋がっていく魂の連続性を絶やさないこと。その歴史と重みを理解しつつずること。それが夜刀の言う覇道神が持つべき責任であり、自分の法則はそれを断絶させかねない。ゆえに己は座を掘らないし波句にも掘らせない。この気概こそが、かつて愛した女神に対する愛であると断言している。実際、夜刀の法則は限られた数名しか活動を許さない上、その彼らも振似神格と化してしまうため、新たな生命が誕生する可能性は著しく低い。完全な客ではなかろうが、そこから次の覇道神が生まれることは天文学的確率と言っていいだろう。しかしそれでも、彼初よりはマシであると彼は言う。自ら忌避していた無問地獄を展開きせ、最悪の場合はその法が座を握ってしまうことすら視野に入れながらも決行した理由。そうまでして防がなくてはならなかった真の天狗道がどういうものかそれは機上が消えた今、すぐに明らかとなるだろう。

It mentions that of all the gods, only Ren (and by extension, Yato) and Reinhard could amp to pseudo-god levels of power.

And the Apsotle one, those pages are currently unlocked so I'd rather they edited now so they can be locked again and leave the arguments about this till after that.

wait, ask him to unlock Yato's profile as well.

Just added the power nullification here, but could someone check if it's alright? I'd like it to be organized, so I'd like someone to check it out for me.

I literally explained that it works like Ren's ability to deploy his legion or even use their abilities like the scan that catzaflame (think I spelled that wrong) sent.
What ren was going in DI was summoning not using their abilities, and like I said again the reason why Rein can use the said abilities was cause he nuked their soul literally stated
Yato is literally that, but better. Anyway, I'll send the statements that only Ren/Yato and Reinhard can amp to Pseudo-god levels of power.

太極-無問大紅連地獄。年のうち、黄昏の季節である秋の盛りを概念ごと世界から奪い取り、それを不滅のものとして固定している水助の神無月。その意味するところは、時の水統停止である。この覇道の根幹にあるものは愛しい者を守りたいという湯望のため、機能として防性面に特化しており、その堅半さは他の追随を許さない。長きに渡り波句との関ぎ合いを可能にしていたのもその特性ゆえであり、彼でなけれこうまで食い下がることは出来なかっただろう。またもう一つの特性として、この太極は自己に連なる振似神格を創造できるという点が挙げられる。すなわち、夜刀が動いてよいと許可した者らは時間停止という神の前に守られるため、非常に強力な存在へと変生する。夜都質波岐の七柱は皆がこれに当てはまり、彼らの太極がとれも頭に「無間」という夜刀の理を冠しているのはそうした理由。つまり実際、横士において神域の存在は夜以外いないということであり、他の七柱は偽神である。本来、太極に至れる資格を持たない者らを、強制的に引き上げてしまう力。これを軍勢変生と言い、この特性を有していた覇道神は歴代の中でも夜刀と黄金の柱のみ。彼らは反目し合う関係だったが、それでも似通った質を発現させるに至った原因は、また別の話になる。ともかく、夜刀の理は時間停止という氷河のごとき世界であるため、彼自身もこの法則を素晴らしいものとは思っていない。日く、次代へ繋がっていく魂の連続性を絶やさないこと。その歴史と重みを理解しつつずること。それが夜刀の言う覇道神が持つべき責任であり、自分の法則はそれを断絶させかねない。ゆえに己は座を掘らないし波句にも掘らせない。この気概こそが、かつて愛した女神に対する愛であると断言している。実際、夜刀の法則は限られた数名しか活動を許さない上、その彼らも振似神格と化してしまうため、新たな生命が誕生する可能性は著しく低い。完全な客ではなかろうが、そこから次の覇道神が生まれることは天文学的確率と言っていいだろう。しかしそれでも、彼初よりはマシであると彼は言う。自ら忌避していた無問地獄を展開きせ、最悪の場合はその法が座を握ってしまうことすら視野に入れながらも決行した理由。そうまでして防がなくてはならなかった真の天狗道がどういうものかそれは機上が消えた今、すぐに明らかとなるだろう。

It mentions that of all the gods, only Ren (and by extension, Yato) and Reinhard could amp to pseudo-god levels of power.
I already said this was fine, and onlyy the wordinf of power bestowal is needed to be changed, as although all gods can bestow power only ren and rein can boost to fake godhood

Also added the change to this one.

What ren was going in DI was summoning not using their abilities, and like I said again the reason why Rein can use the said abilities was cause he nuked their soul literally stated

I already said this was fine, and onlyy the wordinf of power bestowal is needed to be changed, as although all gods can bestow power only ren and rein can boost to fake godhood
Again, it works in an extremely similar manner, we can even use the scan of Mercurius having all cravings and abilities of those in his domain. Yato does paint over the Yatsukahagi with his law, hence why they have the time armor. Either way, the argument would still hold.

Yeah, that's actually what I was going to do.

Just added the power nullification here, but could someone check if it's alright? I'd like it to be organized, so I'd like someone to check it out for me

Again, it works in an extremely similar manner, we can even use the scan of Mercurius having all cravings and abilities of those in his domain. Yato does paint over the Yatsukahagi with his law, hence why they have the time armor. Either way, the argument would still hold.

Yeah, that's actually what I was going to do.
Again merc as the cravings cause he was the one that granted them in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back