• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something darkness does all the time.
except in Meth's nights have substance and can kill people, so it's very much not the same

in fact, him being the lord of only half of the world is only relative to the sun/night cycle, as darkness can be born anywhere

Headcanon, heard of it ?
actually respond to my points

Except the entire thing blatantly tells us that him moving the darkness as consequence of his actions would only affect Earth.
The text doesn't really say it affects only Earth

oh, also it's called more absurd and terrifyng than moving celestial objects, so there's that too

The only proof so far is about Machina's mindset and a single "all creation" statement which isn't fitting with multiversal shitz in context.
except it's not even his mindset, it's the explanation of the omniscient narrator

also he's state to be part of Mercurious' law, so multiversal shit in context

With no third party actually taking a side there will be no conclusion.

I am trying to be as unbiased as possible but there is really no direct proof presented for the characters tiers on the profiles and you have to do some reaching to actually justify it. Some lines are flat out made up and doesn't exist in the actual novel too.

I still think OP make most sense because "duh darkness is a half planet despite being just concept " is still dumb argument

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Are you or somebody else here willing to properly explain the arguments so far in an easy to understand manner, so I can ask some staff members to act as tiebreakers?

Last edited:
Lmao this thread still waiting? Way to kill any interest people had in this, well played.

Can't say I care anymore.

Lmao this thread still waiting? Way to kill any interest people had in this, well played.

Can't say I care anymore.
Whether you care or not is not really anyone’s problem or fault, the only people I was going to address are knowledgeable members who agree with the downgrade. I.e. Yuri and infera

And as they also understand that I am currently swamped trying to create a cosmology blog before the end of first week of January. They are waiting

Anyway I am dropping my reply by Friday evening or Saturday morning. I have a To do list and I tend to keep to them

I kinda also stopped caring. Strange way of debatting but guess it does work.
Well as long as I give concrete reply to the OP. And this thread have been open for a month and a half there are other threads who have been open for far longer I don’t know what everyone is saying about good way of debating when no one has been debating. And that’s actually insulting at this point, I have a life outside the forum, everyone does And that should come first. we can’t always be free all the time at the same time

Okay here we go
like i said i already agreed well half of what the Op is saying already, Meth's normal attack should not even be High 6B+, that is reinhard he should just scale to wilhelm as wilhelm could harm him prior in the church pew before claudia interferred
i will be using two key here Ludvig (meth without embodying darkness)
Meth (meth when he embodies darkness)

Ludvig should be scaled to wilhelm as i already said wilhelm could harm him prior or we can scale him to reinhard based on WOG, scaling him to reinhard makes much more sense

Given Reinhard Durability should be changed to "Unknown" as it is literally unknown what we know is that it is leagues above any LDO member, and no one can say this is what he scales to. the same should go for his attacks, you may say what about his attack that the beam fired was stated to be enough to wipe a country, that was an attack from his Beriah, and that wont scale to his physical attacks

Now to the main point i did not know if i should have created another CRT for this but here it is
Meth's attack and Durability should be straight up 1B, reasons?
- In this thread it was agreed that briah(creation figment) is well 1B(scales to the god's law, as it can momentarily holds negate the law of the throne god)
but if that was not enough here are well statements that proofs it is 1B - Here are well statements about how a beriah deviates from the current god's law
  • Meth was directly stated to be half step above beriah, which means he is half way to atziluth or emanation as he is a concept borm from the origin, here are the necessary scans - He was stated to be able to be because of the excessive emanation from merc
  • No one could actually harm meth except through briah and even then the damage was neglible and irrelevant, e.g. schreiber with his briah the damage he was doing was compared to that of an ant, beatrice briah was eroded and machina also could only destory the jaws of darkness due to his beriah and nature of his hax - here
  • and also he has no anti-feat, Wilhelm was only able to damage him due to meth weakness, and even then wilhelm wont scale as he could not even survive the darkness himself as simply getting hit by the darkness pulverized half of him and he could only survive cause he was connected to valhalla
  • also he could survive the attack from longinauze another 1B weapon

anyway like i said no one scales to meth darkness not even reinhard, as he only fought him with a 1B hax, every other thing the OP said i am okay with but meth tier should e changed to 1B as he is a solid 1B

Back