• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hax Addition for Shinza Gods and possibly a Yato Hax addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima
Can you close the two pages now and unlock this one.

He didn't grant shit for them, he just gave them the foundation ability of Ewigkeit, he didn't give them their cravings.
Could have worded that better but yes that's what I mean he is the source of their power and that's why he could use their cravings

Could have worded that better but yes that's what I mean he is the source of their power and that's why he could use their cravings
Yes, but he literally has the ability to use their cravings because they're part of his world. Yato would also have the same privilage due to having a similar statement of controlling all phenomena and shit.

Just added the power nullification here, but could someone check if it's alright? I'd like it to be organized, so I'd like someone to check it out for me.
Just pointing it out, but I believe the spacing is incorrect on the page, so...yeah...

What ren was going in DI was summoning not using their abilities, and like I said again the reason why Rein can use the said abilities was cause he nuked their soul literally stated

I already said this was fine, and onlyy the wordinf of power bestowal is needed to be changed, as although all gods can bestow power only ren and rein can boost to fake godhood
I know, but I thought you were asking for those statements.

proposal: we should add a POSSIBILY every ability of those in the yatsug however tf you spell it, as again both sides arguememts seem to make sense to me at least
Ngl, having a legion means everyone in your legion is a part of your being itself. Reinhard first introduced this concept and in Rea's route Ren achieved this too. We are explicitly told that Ren and Reinhard have different approach (subjugation vs friendship) but the concept is the same. Though I don't mind having a 'possibly' rating.

@Antvasima
Can you close the two pages now and unlock this one.
Okay. I will do so.

I implemented the changes on Yato's page, could someone go check them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back