• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Bansho powers "additions" and changes: People have desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
This is actually very simple: K3 (and Pantheon) profiles are really neglected. Like they still had the old reasonning for the tier (before the already old one), and most importantly: some don't even have their own laws as a power (or even have someone's else law). This thread is here to start correcting this. Will also include some others characters.

Just to be clear: this thread isn't truly meant to add new powers or remove something by debunking any sort of notion. It's only to point out things in a "We acknowledge this, why isn't this put correctly in P&A?" way. This is also why this thread will just point out where we acknowledge this already and not use a shit tons of scans (if it's not precised, it means it's on the profile of the concerned character).

Obviously, others ones will come to be.

Gods in general​

Only some have "Standard Hado/Gudo God weaknesses", they should all gain that.

Tenmas in general​

Their "blessed" should also be accompanied by a "limited Invulnerability" or something like that, with the Time Armor being the reason. After all we do give it to them. Yato should also obviously have it because it is like, his thing.

Some should likely get Weapon Mastery too, like Sukuna with his ridiculous guns.

Tenma Morei​

Why does she have the law of Sukuna as a part of her P&A? And it's not like her flames have this effect, the same exact words are used for the Power Nullification on the two profiles. Nuke this.

She should also get Intangibility for the same reason she has Fire and Lightning Manipulation.

Tenma Tokoyo​

She should have Illusion Manipulation, since she can summon hallucinations.

Tenma Momoji​

Nearly every Gods have their Craving as part of their Notable Attacks/Techniques on their profile. Her "I want to love my dead children/children who have died" (死んでしまった子供達を愛してあげたい) / Mugen Tôkatsujigoku should be no different.

She can also boost her soldiers, and grant them resistances, which should be included on her profile (something we acknowledge on Ryuumei's profile).

Ryummei Mikado​

Reishin should include healing based on the description we have.

Should have Creation and Summoning based on her ability to make Shikigamis.

Keishirou Kyougetsu​

This guy should definitely get keys, since he only got his second distorsion after losing the first one. Idk what name one would give it tho, maybe something like "Pre Numahime encounter" and "Post Numahime encounter"? Or "First Distorsion"/"Second Distorsion".

Ryuusui Mikado​

Should have Telepathy + Healing via Reishin, just like Ryummei.

I guess her Fire Manipulation comes from "Shinka Seimei Kyukunuritsuryu"? It should be Explosion Manipulation more than a fire one.

We don't have things like "Snow Manipulation", but Suiisei――Akuseitaisan should give Empathic Manipulation for forcibly calming someone's mind.

Her Distortion should be Fate Manipulation and not just Reality Warping.

She should get the abilities her Taiji give her even in her base, which are: Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation

Marie​

Lack her law in her P&A, although I understand that it doesn't fall under a lot of manipulations.

She should at least get the ability of reincarnating others listed, whatever that is (Soul Manipulation?). She's able to reincarnate even Reinhard and The Tumor through this.

Habaki Sakagami​

He should have a simple "Weapon Mastery" instead of just being considered a "Master Swordman". Swordmen aren't really good with cannon, scythe and scissors.

Fusionism, for fusing different attacks with his Distorsion.

Energy Projection thanks to his heirloom's cannon form.

As a God, he litteraly only have "Gudo Gods physiology". First thing is that he should have two keys: one for when he is Hadou (during K3), and one for when he is Gudo (post K3).

As a Hado he should get Healing from Shokou Mandala - Yaoyorozu. Also there's a problem with it being qualified as "Tumor's law", because Tumor's Mandala is the 畸形曼荼羅 (Kikei Mandala) and not the 曙光曼荼羅 (Shokou Mandala), which is born from Habaki and Rindou own Taiji. Shokou Mandala is kinda the replacement of that.

Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami is a bit more arguable I guess It's a bit similar to Marie's law.

Even if it just gives Soul Manipulation or Law Manipulation, it should be worth adding it and mentionning how it works. The fact that it'll keep adding more Afterlife to suit people needs could be seen as some form of Reactive Evolution.

As a Gudo... there's really little to nothing. The key could nearly get nuked.

Rindou Koga​

She doesn't even have her law in her Notable Attacks/Techniques section despite Habaki having it in his. It can litteraly just be copy/pasted.

Same issues as Habaki regarding it, since they share the same law.

Yakou Madara​

He should have Sealing, because of being able to seal distorsions with... his sealing techniques.

Idk what Azumiya would qualify as.

Now for his Gudo God self; first dude should have two keys: One for his "I want to kill all desire" and one his psychopomp one. Idk how to name them tho. Post-Ryuusui resurrection?

For his first one, he should get Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Space Manipulation (depending of how you interpret crushing the sky) and Resurrection.

Second one would have things he has in base + and whatever it qualify as. I mean, guiding souls is Soul Manipulation but idk for granting the Afterlife one's wants.

Shiori Kujou​

Her Distortion being merely labelled as "Reality Warping" is awfully lazy and kinda wrong in its own way. It's Summoning + Permutation (limited Teleportation?).

She also misses a lot of things for her Gudou God key.

First is her fist producing infinite heat with Dharani Kujakuou, obvious heat manipulation.

Statistics Amplification via Dharani Rāgarāja, which converts her lust into power.

And she misses her law itself; which is Probability Manipulation.

Shirou Yusa​

I'm not sure if his version of Malignant Tumor Apothethis qualify as true Power Nullification.

Like he didn't nullify anyone's power, he bypass their defense with "the causality of self-destruction". It should be Durability Negation and Causality Manipulation, since the targets aren't like becoming human for a moment or anything (like you could try hitting them with another attack at the same time, but only the bullets would work).

Hajun​

Give him Tengan and everything Yakou has from his first law, since they come from him.

Also Power Bestowal through Solipsism Mandala should be added. It isn't really the same as Legion, since it doesn't give you godhood; so Hado God Physiology isn't enough to cover it.

Also maybe explain EE in P&A? Because we don't even talk about his main thing as of now.

Mithra, Muzan, and Satanael​

Give 'em their law.

While I know that they are not as known as others, we still have informations about them and they deserve to be mentionned.

Amaterasu​

We accept her as the Tumor's reincarnation already, so it should be changed.

Also her law is Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami, not the Dawning Mandala. Those are two separate things, although she should have both. Just copy/paste and change things a bit (like saying how she inherited the law from Habaki/Rindou and all)

The end​

Well, I think that's all I noticed. With this out of the way, focusing on more stuff will be way easier in the future.

He was, yes.

Anyway, can anybody give their opinion on the actual thread, and not the finished one?

Because it didn't qualify for tier 1 at all. It's only reasoning being beyond dimensions, which is not enough for tier 1

Because it didn't qualify for tier 1 at all. It's only reasoning being beyond dimensions, which is not enough for tier 1
This wasn't the exact reason. The proof for them being beyond dimensional was constructed out of vague statements seen as flowery language i guess, that's why taikyoku transcending the concepts of spatial dimensions was not taken seriously and it was not ever openly stated, but interpeted trough a analogy that taikyoku transcends all concepts, and so by that logic dimensions also fall into the category of those concepts because they were a, thing in the series i guess.

And they are still tier 1 idk what you meant by that

Avesta would need its own CRT.

This thread is really just giving what we already acknowledge but missed or just slightly are wrong about.

Ignoring the shock and disbelief of derailment:

Gods: Yup.

Tenma's:

Blessed isn't wrong since as part of Yatou/Ren's Legion, the Time Armor/World of Zero blessing is there on top of them being able to move freely in their God's territory. Limited invulnerability is alright since much like the Legion boost they got of the Armor, this is only when they're in their God's territory. They step outside of it, they lose that right away unless they get back into it.

Although this is kind of a bit weird since the range of area they can move around was "small" because Yatou's Law was combatting Hajun's Law which aside from creating some kind of Singularity in Shinsuu according to Masada in K3's VFB QnA, this probably wouldn't hold much in some neutral Vs debate...idk. It's complicated to explain this one but other than that, it looks good to me.

Morei: Yup.

Tokoyo: Yup.

Momiji: Yeah.

Ryuu(bae)mei: Yeah.

Keishi (Keishirou): I can go with that or using the names of the Distortions. Either works for me.

Ryuusui: Fine enough with me.

Marie:

Reincarnation of souls is a yes due to how her Law works. IDK of the part with Reinhard unless you meant she had him reincarnated as a priest (yes, this is a thing in post-Marie route), then sure. Actually you can say this for all of the main characters involved since they came around years after DI's main plot but otherwise yes to this.

...everyone else looks okay for right now.

Until we get scans and everything, but this looks okay as a start.

This is actually very simple: K3 (and Pantheon) profiles are really neglected. Like they still had the old reasonning for the tier (before the already old one), and most importantly: some don't even have their own laws as a power (or even have someone's else law). This thread is here to start correcting this. Will also include some others characters.

Just to be clear: this thread isn't truly meant to add new powers or remove something by debunking any sort of notion. It's only to point out things in a "We acknowledge this, why isn't this put correctly in P&A?" way. This is also why this thread will just point out where we acknowledge this already and not use a shit tons of scans (if it's not precised, it means it's on the profile of the concerned character).

Obviously, others ones will come to be.

Gods in general​

Only some have "Standard Hado/Gudo God weaknesses", they should all gain that.

Tenmas in general​

Their "blessed" should also be accompanied by a "limited Invulnerability" or something like that, with the Time Armor being the reason. After all we do give it to them. Yato should also obviously have it because it is like, his thing.

Some should likely get Weapon Mastery too, like Sukuna with his ridiculous guns.

Tenma Morei​

Why does she have the law of Sukuna as a part of her P&A? And it's not like her flames have this effect, the same exact words are used for the Power Nullification on the two profiles. Nuke this.

She should also get Intangibility for the same reason she has Fire and Lightning Manipulation.

Tenma Tokoyo​

She should have Illusion Manipulation, since she can summon hallucinations.

Tenma Momoji​

Nearly every Gods have their Craving as part of their Notable Attacks/Techniques on their profile. Her "I want to love my dead children/children who have died" (死んでしまった子供達を愛してあげたい) / Mugen Tôkatsujigoku should be no different.

She can also boost her soldiers, and grant them resistances, which should be included on her profile (something we acknowledge on Ryuumei's profile).

Ryummei Mikado​

Reishin should include healing based on the description we have.

Should have Creation and Summoning based on her ability to make Shikigamis.

Keishirou Kyougetsu​

This guy should definitely get keys, since he only got his second distorsion after losing the first one. Idk what name one would give it tho, maybe something like "Pre Numahime encounter" and "Post Numahime encounter"? Or "First Distorsion"/"Second Distorsion".

Ryuusui Mikado​

Should have Telepathy + Healing via Reishin, just like Ryummei.

I guess her Fire Manipulation comes from "Shinka Seimei Kyukunuritsuryu"? It should be Explosion Manipulation more than a fire one.

We don't have things like "Snow Manipulation", but Suiisei――Akuseitaisan should give Empathic Manipulation for forcibly calming someone's mind.

Her Distortion should be Fate Manipulation and not just Reality Warping.

She should get the abilities her Taiji give her even in her base, which are: Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation

Marie​

Lack her law in her P&A, although I understand that it doesn't fall under a lot of manipulations.

She should at least get the ability of reincarnating others listed, whatever that is (Soul Manipulation?). She's able to reincarnate even Reinhard and The Tumor through this.

Habaki Sakagami​

He should have a simple "Weapon Mastery" instead of just being considered a "Master Swordman". Swordmen aren't really good with cannon, scythe and scissors.

Fusionism, for fusing different attacks with his Distorsion.

Energy Projection thanks to his heirloom's cannon form.

As a God, he litteraly only have "Gudo Gods physiology". First thing is that he should have two keys: one for when he is Hadou (during K3), and one for when he is Gudo (post K3).

As a Hado he should get Healing from Shokou Mandala - Yaoyorozu. Also there's a problem with it being qualified as "Tumor's law", because Tumor's Mandala is the 畸形曼荼羅 (Kikei Mandala) and not the 曙光曼荼羅 (Shokou Mandala), which is born from Habaki and Rindou own Taiji. Shokou Mandala is kinda the replacement of that.

Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami is a bit more arguable I guess It's a bit similar to Marie's law.

Even if it just gives Soul Manipulation or Law Manipulation, it should be worth adding it and mentionning how it works. The fact that it'll keep adding more Afterlife to suit people needs could be seen as some form of Reactive Evolution.

As a Gudo... there's really little to nothing. The key could nearly get nuked.

Rindou Koga​

She doesn't even have her law in her Notable Attacks/Techniques section despite Habaki having it in his. It can litteraly just be copy/pasted.

Same issues as Habaki regarding it, since they share the same law.

Yakou Madara​

He should have Sealing, because of being able to seal distorsions with... his sealing techniques.

Idk what Azumiya would qualify as.

Now for his Gudo God self; first dude should have two keys: One for his "I want to kill all desire" and one his psychopomp one. Idk how to name them tho. Post-Ryuusui resurrection?

For his first one, he should get Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Space Manipulation (depending of how you interpret crushing the sky) and Resurrection.

Second one would have things he has in base + and whatever it qualify as. I mean, guiding souls is Soul Manipulation but idk for granting the Afterlife one's wants.

Shiori Kujou​

Her Distortion being merely labelled as "Reality Warping" is awfully lazy and kinda wrong in its own way. It's Summoning + Permutation (limited Teleportation?).

She also misses a lot of things for her Gudou God key.

First is her fist producing infinite heat with Dharani Kujakuou, obvious heat manipulation.

Statistics Amplification via Dharani Rāgarāja, which converts her lust into power.

And she misses her law itself; which is Probability Manipulation.

Shirou Yusa​

I'm not sure if his version of Malignant Tumor Apothethis qualify as true Power Nullification.

Like he didn't nullify anyone's power, he bypass their defense with "the causality of self-destruction". It should be Durability Negation and Causality Manipulation, since the targets aren't like becoming human for a moment or anything (like you could try hitting them with another attack at the same time, but only the bullets would work).

Hajun​

Give him Tengan and everything Yakou has from his first law, since they come from him.

Also Power Bestowal through Solipsism Mandala should be added. It isn't really the same as Legion, since it doesn't give you godhood; so Hado God Physiology isn't enough to cover it.

Also maybe explain EE in P&A? Because we don't even talk about his main thing as of now.

Mithra, Muzan, and Satanael​

Give 'em their law.

While I know that they are not as known as others, we still have informations about them and they deserve to be mentionned.

Amaterasu​

We accept her as the Tumor's reincarnation already, so it should be changed.

Also her law is Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami, not the Dawning Mandala. Those are two separate things, although she should have both. Just copy/paste and change things a bit (like saying how she inherited the law from Habaki/Rindou and all)

The end​

Well, I think that's all I noticed. With this out of the way, focusing on more stuff will be way easier in the future.
Shouldn't any throne god aside from merc get the key that they are able to.use the laws of previous gods?

Shouldn't any throne god aside from merc get the key that they are able to.use the laws of previous gods?
Nah.
That's because Gods only can use them so some extent, and Marie is the only one confirmed to be able to fully use the shades.

Those left would be Amaterasu (Hirume), who don't know much; Mithra who has no one before her, Muzan who likely wouldn't have good compatibility with Mithra, same for Satanel.
Not enough info to know how it would manifest.

Last edited:
Nah.
That's because Gods only can use them so some extent, and Marie is the only one confirmed to be able to fully use the shades.

Those left would be Amaterasu (Hirume), who don't know much; Mithra who has no one before her, Muzan who likely wouldn't have good compatibility with Mithra, same for Satanel.
Not enough info to know how it would manifest.
Yes then it should be a added key for Marie and amaterasu (kind of reset the world to that of mercurius and Marie)

Muzan won't be compatible with mithra so he won't be able to use the shades fully neither is sataniel, but like hajun they should.be able to use a portion

Yes then it should be a added key for Marie and amaterasu (kind of reset the world to that of mercurius and Marie)

Muzan won't be compatible with mithra so he won't be able to use the shades fully neither is sataniel, but like hajun they should.be able to use a portion
It's Rindou/Habaki who resetted the world. And it isn't really the same since it includes the laws of every Gods but Hajun.

Yeah but we don't know how this portion would manifest (and we didn't see Mithra/Muzan shades iirc). Better to stick with what we were shown.
And Hirume (Amaterasu Sensory) doesn't know much at all so I doubt she could use them. Throne is more handled by the EE at her time.

It's Rindou/Habaki who resetted the world. And it isn't really the same since it includes the laws of every Gods but Hajun.

Yeah but we don't know how this portion would manifest (and we didn't see Mithra/Muzan shades iirc). Better to stick with what we were shown.
And Hirume (Amaterasu Sensory) doesn't know much at all so I doubt she could use them. Throne is more handled by the EE at her time.
So just Marie gets the key?
Sounds okay

What Qliphoth has accepted is probably fine.

Btw: Were all the pages locked again after the previous thread?

Also nobody said if they preferred keeping the Gudo key of Habaki/Rindou or just nuking it altogether, so I'm just asking this again to be sure.

I don't know shit about Shinza, but what are the differences between Gudo and the other key? A major power up/plot point or smth? If it actually adds little to nothing, then I'm all in for nuking it.

I don't know shit about Shinza, but what are the differences between Gudo and the other key? A major power up/plot point or smth? If it actually adds little to nothing, then I'm all in for nuking it.
After everything that happened in K3, we only got a very little info that Habaki and Rindou transferred their Law to Amaterasu/Hirume, and now have the Gudo one of "Living with everyone".

This key has nothing besides them being Gudo, since we don't even know if there's any kind of power gained from it or anything.

They are also locked, yes.

Also, could you please unlock the list I posted a bit above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back