• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sun God faces down The Ultimate Godslayer! | Solaris (Archie) vs Hearts | 3-8-2 (needs more discussion?)

regeneration is not the same as restoration, i have no idea where you got that from, they aren't the same, hence why they have different pages, also the restoration page notes the act of restoring yourself without mentioning it being regeneration, the regeneration page also says nothing on that, abilities being similar but not the same are very common, like how concept type 1 manip and info type 2 work virtually the same while also being uniquely different

Him compressing was the erasure, that much is said in the profile, for that form of EE he needs to compress first, he has other methods of EE with his waves of energy tho, which are not the method he used to negate zamasu's regeneration

they are NOT the same thing at all, stop saying things that goes against the site's pages please, Solaris' is not type 4 either, so that still doesn't work

you guys are focusing so much on 1 thing i listed instead of talking about all the other ways he can avoid the erasure, including destrying Hearts first before he does said erasure
Literally telling you it wasn’t and the profile isn’t saying what you made up. Hearts has the ability to EE arcade states this as well. He doesn’t need to compress someone first before erasing them it was just what he did before erasing Xamasu specifically.

I just checked Solaris’ profile it only mentions he has Low Godly Regen and Type 1 and 3 where the hell did the space-time destruction argument come from? Hearts just negates that I don’t see his reformation stuff.

What I’m saying isn’t against the site’s pages I’m just saying that the difference is that regeneration is passive.

The reason is because Hearts just immediately erases him.

Anyways voting Hearts FRA

Last edited:
Literally telling you it wasn’t and the profile isn’t saying what you made up. Hearts has the ability to EE; plus he has PoD as well. He doesn’t need to compress someone first before erasing them.
i never said that he needs to compress to erase, i said that this particular method of erasure he used against Zamasu, aka the one that negates Regen, needs the compression, i never said that he needs it to do any Erasure

I just checked Solaris’ profile it only mentions he has Low Godly Regen and Type 1 and 3 where the hell did the space-time destruction argument come from? Hearts just negates that I don’t see his reformation stuff.
........i linked the Chaos Energy page for a reason dude

What I’m saying isn’t against the site’s pages I’m just saying that the difference is that regeneration is passive.
there is more difference than that, one restores to its previous state, the other creates another new form to replace the previous destroyed state, one ability doesn't work at all like the other, if it did, they would be the same page, it is against the pages to treat separated abilities as the same ability, were the specific ability to negate 1 being enough to negate the other non related ability

The reason is because Hearts just immediately erases him.
just like how Solaris also immediatly destroys Hearts?

I just checked … where the hell did the space-time destruction argument come from?
“Its eyes opened across space and time and began to consume all as localized black holes.”

The scan is on the profile in the AP section but admittedly is under Super Silver section instead of the 5-D section.

Yeah, but with how good he is at fighting and planning, did you expect it take 1 hour for him to process that information and then deduce that he need to EE him, also the moment he knows Solaris is a god, being revered by mortals and plan to destroy all of existencr including mortals??, he gonna go bloodlust instantly, this mf went bloodlust instantly when he Agios said she gonna EE everything
As long as Solaris nuking is instant, Hearts needs to straight away do his EE without a second thought or action or whatever, as since Hearts needs to think “ee that big guy” and then does it, Solaris would already be doing his destroying everything aoe

From the look of it, he need to prepare for a while before nuking everything, that why i said incon
To be fair, the nuking Solaris did was gradual since they were also going through a dramatic transformation. I would assume they start off in their transformed state as the battle begins. In which case it's very quick. This'll be my last comment on the thread tho because of reasons previously mentioned.

For the EE point for Hearts:

IMG_5411.jpg
IMG_5413.jpg

The Ultimate Annihilator was said to erase things from reality, affecting both time and space
IMG_5412.jpg
IMG_5410.jpg

But once Sonic was erased by it, his Billionth ring(Weaker source of Chaos Energy than the Chaos Emeralds Solaris used to power himself) was able to make him come back from non existance, not robotinik tho, he was erased to never come back, well, not exactly as..
IMG_5408.jpg
IMG_5409.jpg

Similar to Sonic's ring, knuckles was able to bring back Robotik from his erased state by accident

This shows that even when erased, a Chaos Energy user can just come back to existing due to Chaos Energy reality warping capabilities, honestly should now be listed as restoration tho, alas a manner for another thread

if that doesn't convince you guys that simply Erasing Solaris will not be enough to stop him....
Sonic_Encyclopedia_pg_191.jpg

even when Solaris was erased from history, time and space, it was still implied that he survived all of that in some way

So overall, Hearts' EE would not be enough to stop/kill Solaris
Btw, i dunno how Regen negation could even be comparable to this type of restoration when it is show that they litterally come out of a portal, out of non existence back into existing

so i am not sure how negating someone regenerating could even be possible comparable to that to begin with

Btw, i dunno how Regen negation could even be comparable to this type of restoration when it is show that they litterally come out of a portal, out of non existence back into existing

so i am not sure how negating someone regenerating could even be possible comparable to that to begin with
Because Sonic and Robotnik aren’t Regenerating nor Healing. They are being transported from Erased Existence to Existence through Chaos Energy.

IMG_5414.jpg

Because of how unstable Chaos Knuckles’ Chaos Energy usage is compare to Sonic’s 1 Billionth Ring, Robotnik’s molecules are too unstable to last for long in Existence.

What is Heart’s wincons? If it’s hinging on EE, I’m voting for Solaris.

Because Sonic and Robotnik aren’t Regenerating nor Healing. They are being transported from Erased Existence to Existence through Chaos Energy.

IMG_5414.jpg

Because of how unstable Chaos Knuckles’ Chaos Energy usage is compare to Sonic’s 1 Billionth Ring, Robotnik’s molecules are too unstable to last for long in Existence.

Also BFR with bigger range than Solaris, but EE is more in character for him to use

i never said that he needs to compress to erase, i said that this particular method of erasure he used against Zamasu, aka the one that negates Regen, needs the compression, i never said that he needs it to do any Erasure

........i linked the Chaos Energy page for a reason dude

there is more difference than that, one restores to its previous state, the other creates another new form to replace the previous destroyed state, one ability doesn't work at all like the other, if it did, they would be the same page, it is against the pages to treat separated abilities as the same ability, were the specific ability to negate 1 being enough to negate the other non related ability

just like how Solaris also immediatly destroys Hearts?
His EE negates high godly, what multiple types of EE are you talking about?

I didn’t see it on the profile, but it was in the AP section so I missed it. My apologies for that.

Also, I can’t find it on the chaos energy page, but I’m probably just blind so I’ll take your word for it.

Depends on how quick Solaris’ destruction is since it, but I’m hearing that it happens gradually.

His EE negates high godly, what multiple types of EE are you talking about?
look, let us go away from this endless loop and focus on the more important thing

Regardless of him being able to null regeneration, the way of Solaris coming back is completletly non comparable to it, as he isn't healing the damage, but traveling with a portal from non existance back into existance, thus it won't be nullified

I didn’t see it on the profile, but it was in the AP section so I missed it. My apologies for that.
That's fine bro

Depends on how quick Solaris’ destruction is since it, but I’m hearing that it happens gradually.
Over the entire multiverse, yes, a single timeline happens instanteneously tho

The multiverse only took longer because of a "dimensional rift" aka plot convenience more than anything

I think hearts EE faster
His EE is either done by his compressing or with an wave of energy, at which point Solaria does faster since that is what he does the moment he started existing, while hearts has to read solaris' thoughs and theb decide to do the EE

Outside of these 2 thinga that make the EE and regen negation not a factor

a question, since Immortality negation is a type of Power Nullification, wouldn't Solaris' resistance to that make it not work to begin with, making him able to come back regardless?

Ice also pointed out he doesn't have to do any of those things, he literally just erases. And that has been his starting move. And why was it taking longer plot convivence?

Ice also pointed out he doesn't have to do any of those thingshe literally just erases. And that has been his starting move.
he doesn't need to compress, but if he can erase by doing that, otherwise his erasure is with am energy, as it is linked in every example.of it in his profile

And why was it taking longer plot convivence?
Because the main cast, and only the main cast got caught in a "space time rift" why did they got caught in that? No idea, altho the timeline was deatroyed immediatly tho, so thag is what mattera for this match

Altho even if hearts erases, Solaria can simply open a portal to go back into existing with his Chaos Energy,

Also, his negation would be resisted due to chaos energh resisting power null anyway

While Regen Neg is a specific version of Power Null aim at regeneration, if you don't resist, you don't resist, by that logic, a character resist Reality Warping will resist all kind of reality warping, up to Conceptual level without the need of showing such feat. The wiki don't allow NLF assumption

And even going with your logic that Chaos Energy resist Power Null thus resist Regen Neg, Zamasu has God Ki allow him to resist Power Null from Dark Ki, he still get regen negged, so this debate is pointless

While Regen Neg is a specific version of Power Null aim at regeneration, if you don't resist, you don't resist, by that logic, a character resist Reality Warping will resist all kind of reality warping, up to Conceptual level without the need of showing such feat. The wiki don't allow NLF assumption

And even going with your logic that Chaos Energy resist Power Null thus resist Regen Neg, Zamasu has God Ki allow him to resist Power Null from Dark Ki, he still get regen negged, so this debate is pointless
What about the other point about them just opening a portal back to existence even if they are erased?

Chaos Energy can transport people out of EE passively without Regenerating.

There is no need to argue resistance. Solaris gets EE, gets transported back from Erased Existence, gets EE again, cycle continues unless something else happens.

Last edited:
That a weird feat
Yeah… tho, for Archie, traveling out of such places is not a new concept. Robotnik has the ability to travel to the Void and back with his machines, and Sonic can walk into a space where color doesn’t exist and walk back out.

Ehhh.......cause Omega argue that Chaos Energy resist Power Null so it resist Regen Neg
I mean, a single Chaos Emerald does and I could go into an Archie Hax multiplier discussion but in terms of the argument of EE, even if Solaris could get effected, it could be transported out of Erased Existence with Chaos Energy.

So anyone gonna do any counter arguments against solaris tping out of EE and powernull
Apparently the feat is under regeneration on the profile, I asked about it and it’s on Sonic’s profile as:
The profile treats it as regeneration.

Ok so, whats stopping Solaris from nuking everything all together as his first move
Hearts with either start with EE on 1 solaris, or use his passive mind reading then EE Solaris temporally
The First Solaris still has his other versions to nuke, and the second would be slower as Solaris just nukes right off the bat before Hearts processes he's temporally omni present and has to temporally nuke then uses his EE

Apparently the feat is under regeneration on the profile, I asked about it and it’s on Sonic’s profile as:
The profile treats it as regeneration.
So when sonic got erased in his verse, he was just put somewhere else and then returned?

Ok so, whats stopping Solaris from nuking everything all together as his first move
Hearts with either start with EE on 1 solaris, or use his passive mind reading then EE Solaris temporally
The First Solaris still has his other versions to nuke, and the second would be slower as Solaris just nukes right off the bat before Hearts processes he's temporally omni present and has to temporally nuke then uses his EE
would he even do that as a first move? Also would he know
So when sonic got erased in his verse, he was just put somewhere else and then returned?
🤷‍♀️ the profile just treats it as regen

Hearts still has to process, I need to EE temporally, then do it, while solaris does a screw everything and nukes everything right off the bat

Also is his Mind reading specific? cause i have no idea if it is, and if Solaris would think, "im temporally omni present"

Immortality (Types 3 and 8; The latter is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura, which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annihilator after it overloaded. Was vaporized by Robotnik's Swatbots, something supported and explicitly stated by the Narrator, which put him in a limbo-like area before being able to return later on)
It’s listed as immortality, not Regen. The description explicitly states he was affected and then transported.

Back