• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
The white hedgehog vs the blessed tree fruit

Both 2-A
Modern Super Silver is being used
Agios is already in her time unleashed power
Speed equal
Keysword is restricted
They start on steven house, but can travel between different places like Mushroom Kingdom, the park from Regular show, the classroom of elite school, Lugunica, Hell and Amy room
Silver have ALL optimal equipament
Start distance in 500 meters apart

Votes:

Agios: :
V.S
Silver
super_silver_fanart_by_jonnisalazar_de297xw-pre.png

Last edited:
That's actually my B, because i forgot to add the links to the profiles on the OP

They are there now, in the names.

And Amy can't do much If Agios summons the Keysword, but is not exactly in-character i think.

Doesn't time power basically nulls every major hax wincon amy has? Either way, what is the scaling chain for agios? Amy may out stat her here

I mean as in enough to one shot outstat, but i am pretty sure time power just fate + so many layers time stop that stats hardly matter right?
That depends on how far is super amy above baseline. Plus one shotting isn't really an option here, since Time stop/freeze takes care of that. Seems like a stomp to me ngl

That depends on how far is super amy above baseline. Plus one shotting isn't really an option here, since Time stop/freeze takes care of that. Seems like a stomp to me ngl
Yes, layered time stop is indeed a problem, plus time power has passive power null right? That nulls things such as flight, almost all aplications of time manip and what not, honestly dbh vs game sonic is a stomp for either side most of the time tbh

Yes, layered time stop is indeed a problem, plus time power has passive power null right? That nulls things such as flight, almost all aplications of time manip and what not, honestly dbh vs game sonic is a stomp for either side most of the time tbh
Time power has multiple Power nulls including passives. Time stop/freeze for example freezes space-time, not just time, it also feezes your mind/consciousness, and it power nulls/seals all abilites which include stat increasing/decreasing abilities.

🤔 that's kinda suck, i want to use Agios against someone but If she stomp the Sonic universe, i don't know which character i can put against her.

How many times is aegios above baseline? Because modern era super forms are sixtilions of times baseline immeasurable

no.. no they are not.. that number and rating came right outta your ass, and this was addressed in the Hearts vs Shadow thread, nobody seemed to disagree that Hearts had the AP advantage, and Time Power Unleashed Agios should be above him

plus, y'all treat Super Amy as being in the Classic Era, making her drastically weaker than Modern Era super forms

I sure that Super Amy is not same level that Modern super form according to Giganto battle
She is, like, she is as above modern super sonic as she is above normal sonic, and that is almost a one shot gap, with sonic himself being as above baseline 2-A as he is above his classic base self, so some sixtilions or such, but that hardly matters here, pretty sure agios nulls even flight, which ***** the other side real hard here

no.. no they are not.. that number and rating came right outta your ass
super forms get stronger in the same rate base chars do, as shown with sonic in frontiers, how many times are modern chars above classic chars? Because that is the gap here

, and this was addressed in the Hearts vs Shadow thread, nobody seemed to disagree that Hearts had the AP advantage, and Time Power Unleashed Agios should be above him
No one provided a scaling chain or a number for how many times he was above the baseline, so why should i believe that it is higher exactly?

plus, y'all treat Super Amy as being in the Classic Era, making her drastically weaker than Modern Era super forms
Nah, we threat her as another form can transform into with the emeralds, why do you think we have a modern era render for her in super?

super forms get stronger in the same rate base chars do, as shown with sonic in frontiers, how many times are modern chars above classic chars? Because that is the gap here

doesn't matter, her only instances of achieving Super and Hyper were during the Classic Era, not Modern

No one provided a scaling chain or a number for how many times he was above the baseline, so why should i believe that it is higher exactly?

a scaling blog needs to be made, but again, no one contested it

and why should I believe that Super Amy is somehow sextillions of times above immeasurable? Like, that's some shit you're gonna need to prove, bud

Nah, we threat her as another form can transform into with the emeralds, why do you think we have a modern era render for her in super?

no you ******' don't, in both the Super Amy vs Giganto and Phantom King, the other sonic supporters treated her as being vastly below them

On this specific part, there's already a scaling blog for the verse. What Omega means is that Sonic Frontiers proved that for every bit Base Sonic growths in strength and speed, so too does the strength and speed of his Super Form (as when you upgrade them, they both receive the benefit).

That being said, you're correct that Modern Amy isn't a thing + Time Power gg makes this a stomp and it should be closed.

doesn't matter, her only instances of achieving Super and Hyper were during the Classic Era, not Modern
And both are the exact same person in different moments in her life, this is like saying that, since goku never used the kaioken in gt like how his dbz self did, that he litterally can't use it in a match whatsoever, this is ain't how things work

Well, i did and @LaserPrecision did, again, any reason for me to believe that they have the AP advantage here? What is the proof for that?

and why should I believe that Super Amy is somehow sextillions of times above immeasurable? Like, that's some shit you're gonna need to prove, bud
i just explained:

no you ******' don't, in both the Super Amy vs Giganto and Phantom King, the other sonic supporters treated her as being vastly below them
Well, that was a mistake on their part, classic amy is simply modern amy's past self, if past self can go super, so can modern, could you please try and counter argument my logic instead of bringing other people's opinions into this?

On this specific part, there's already a scaling blog for the verse. What Omega means is that Sonic Frontiers proved that for every bit Base Sonic growths in strength and speed, so too does the strength and speed of his Super Form (as when you upgrade them, they both receive the benefit).

That being said, you're correct that Modern Amy isn't a thing + Time Power gg makes this a stomp and it should be closed.
Well then, can we talk on this in private shake? I really want to discuss this

nah nah, what I mean is that an updated scaling blog needs to be made

agreed

Back