• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sun God faces down The Ultimate Godslayer! | Solaris (Archie) vs Hearts | 3-8-2 (needs more discussion?)

Archie Solaris in his Low 1-C (5D) Key is used
Universe Mission, Ultimate Godslayer Hearts is used
Fight takes place at @Vietthai96 house
Votes
Solaris:3
sonic-2006.gif

Hearts:8
hearts-ultimate-hearts.gif

Inconclusive:2

Last edited:
Cool match. Solaris gets his ass handed to him.

Hearts is not only the superior combatant in terms of skill, having faced the likes of Jiren that can give Goku serious issues. Combine that with his greater versatility in terms of abilities, along with High-Godly Regen Negation, Hearts curbs.

I don't think this is a stomp though, as Solaris likely has means of harming him through Chaos Energy. However, due to Solaris' more barbaric method of verse-wide destruction, I don't think that'll be an issue for Hearts.

So I vote Hearts.

Ultimate Godslayer Hearts EE his opponent right at the start, it is his first move, this guy hate god, so anyone is god should be goner in his eyes, also battle distance between Hearts and Solaris???, under SBA which iirc is 4km which is under the range of this guys passive Gravity hax

also funny is, Time Labyrinth seal and time freeze any victims inside, so both Solaris and Hearts get timestopped, incon

Wouldn't Solaris acausality type 3 make it harder for hearts to cause significant damage to Solaris?

Also Solaris has Mephiles' genius inteligence, he ia far from barbaric

What's solaris's answer to hearts passive gravity bs?
Solaris is made of Light, Smoke and Energy, unless it is a Black Hole i am sure that it shouldn't affect him much

even if it did, Acausality type 3/temporal omnipressence, unless Hearts' Gravity goes through all of History it won't do much

About the erasure, well Solaris resists it

Solaris in character starts to create numerous black holes and consume all of existence, what does Heartz starts with outside of Existence Erasure?

Gravity...effects smoke, light and energy by default. And hearts has NPI, sooo unless Solaris can counter Gravity,he is getting crushed.

Gravity...effects smoke, light and energy by default. And hearts has NPI, sooo unless Solaris can counter Gravity,he is getting crushed.
it does, but not in the same way with light, hence why only super gravitational pulls like black holes can actually "crush" light, also his Ki has NPI, he is not using his Ki there, but the Gravity

also even if he is crushed he won't die, pretty sure light doesn't break when compressed with gravity

please don't ignore all of this:
even if it did, Acausality type 3/temporal omnipressence, unless Hearts' Gravity goes through all of History it won't do much

About the erasure, well Solaris resists it

Solaris in character starts to create numerous black holes and consume all of existence, what does Heartz starts with outside of Existence Erasure?
The gravity is irrevelant, it won't kill Solaris

Chaos Energy has CM 1 which Hearts doesn't resist, but as Shake said Hearts has a lot of stuff that Solaris can't counter.

However, Solaris has Acausality Type 3 which Hearts can't counter.

Neutral for now.

Hearts gravity/telekinesis can interact with Ki and energy, such as stopping it and bending it, and he can conpress matter with it too. But I doubt Hearts can deal with aca3, he isn't "Blow the entire cosmology to deal with a person." Kinda guy. And Hearts also can't counter CM1, he can dodge and potentially redirect it if its a projectile based. Also, how good is Solaris resistance to EE?

Hearts gravity/telekinesis can interact with Ki and energy, such as stopping it and bending it, and he can conpress matter with it too. But I doubt Hearts can deal with aca3, he isn't "Blow the entire cosmology to deal with a person." Kinda guy. And Hearts also can't counter CM1, he can dodge and potentially redirect it if its a projectile based. Also, how good is Solaris resistance to EE?
His page says he resists EE

Hearts gravity/telekinesis can interact with Ki and energy, such as stopping it and bending it, and he can conpress matter with it too.
ok so it has NPI for energy, still doesn't have for light or spirits tho

And Hearts also can't counter CM1, he can dodge and potentially redirect it if its a projectile based.
It can be with those, but also Solaris does it with his black holes, so he can just pull Heartz into one of them to win

Also, how good is Solaris resistance to EE?
Not sure

ok so it has NPI for energy, still doesn't have for light or spirits tho

It can be with those, but also Solaris does it with his black holes, so he can just pull Heartz into one of them to win

Not sure
Hearts can still interact with Light, energy, souls and spirits.

And Hearts EE is stated to be able to erase anything/everything.
But, If black holes is what Solaris starts with, then either Hearts EE or gets destroyed by the black hole.

Hearts can still interact with Light, energy, souls and spirits.
His Ki can, we are not talking about his Ki however

And Hearts EE is stated to be able to erase anything/everything.
But, If black holes is what Solaris starts with, then either Hearts EE or gets destroyed by the black hole.
Hearts EE wouldn't work, Erasing Solaris in the present does nothing to his future and past

Hold up…

The Universe seed has power absorption, does it not? If this absorption assimilates powers/abilities in addition to energy, could Hearts just absorb one version of Solaris and gain his ability to attack at all points in time?

If that’s a stretch, couldn’t Hearts summon Kamioren, who can readily possess others and gain access to their abilities?

How helpful would it be in general, if Hearts had access to the powers/abilities of at least one version of Solaris?

Hearts cannot summon Kamioren (that card doesn't summon anyone) and would Kamioren even be capable of possessing Solaris?
I thought all cards with characters in the backgrounds were subspace summons?

Also, they should be able to posses any single version of Solaris, as most people here seem to agree that Hearts would beat Solaris if not for the infinite versions of him across time.

Hold up…

The Universe seed has power absorption, does it not? If this absorption assimilates powers/abilities in addition to energy, could Hearts just absorb one version of Solaris and gain his ability to attack at all points in time?
I don't think it does from what i am seeing in the profiles

If that’s a stretch, couldn’t Hearts summon Kamioren, who can readily possess others and gain access to their abilities?
Solaria has 4D HDE, 3D possesion wouldn't do much

Cool match. Solaris gets his ass handed to him.

Hearts is not only the superior combatant in terms of skill, having faced the likes of Jiren that can give Goku serious issues. Combine that with his greater versatility in terms of abilities, along with High-Godly Regen Negation, Hearts curbs.

I don't think this is a stomp though, as Solaris likely has means of harming him through Chaos Energy. However, due to Solaris' more barbaric method of verse-wide destruction, I don't think that'll be an issue for Hearts.

So I vote Hearts.
counted
also funny is, Time Labyrinth seal and time freeze any victims inside, so both Solaris and Hearts get timestopped, incon
they are now fighting in your house

they are now fighting in your house
Rip my house then, no more DBH debate lol

it does, but not in the same way with light, hence why only super gravitational pulls like black holes can actually "crush" light, also his Ki has NPI, he is not using his Ki there, but the Gravity
His gravity can compress light, it from the scan, my baf i do not specific it on the profile

And he has Low 1-C range with all of his ability except his Gravity and Mind Reading, so he can erase the timeline

Rip my house then, no more DBH debate lol
Making the main supporter Homeless, what happened to the dragon ball world?
😭

His gravity can compress light, it from the scan, my baf i do not specific it on the profile
huh? I see

And he has Low 1-C range with all of his ability except his Gravity and Mind Reading, so he can erase the timeline
He could, but initially he wouldn't know that Solaris exists through the entire timeline, and Hearts destroying all of it seems out of character from whay i know of him, but i could be wrong

Overall i stilm vote Solaris due to his in character moves and hax being faster on the trigger than Hearts'

RIP the only smart DB scaler in this site then.
Nah, i'm at the bottom of the list, there are peoples way smarter than me
He could, but initially he wouldn't know that Solaris exists through the entire timeline, and Hearts destroying all of it seems out of character from whay i know of him, but i could be wrong
DBH characters can sense precense across multiverse (sorry can't send scan cause on phone), Solaris is Low 1-C in power and if i'm not wrong, mf is god tier of the verse so Hearts gonna be able to sense him, Hearts hate god so he want to eliminate him immediately, and EE is his first move anyway. The reason he don't EE timeline is he don't want to erase mortals, and strong mortal fighters like Jiren interest him, however in this scenarios there only Solaris is his opponent, he will not hold back

And he have passive Mind Reading in this form

Back