• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Power Nullification: Time Power can nullify[2] the powers & abilities of comparable or weaker[37] Time Power users,[37] can also nullify any attack and ability that comes towards them.[42] Its energy[8][64] passively[37] nullifies powers[37] and[37] seals away abilities.[37] The power can nullify powers & abilities via other means, either by reverting everything back to their previous state,[2] or manipulate fate itself. Freeze is a time-stopping spell which also nullifies its victim's abilities[65]

Can nullify a bunch of Silver things.

Power Nullification: Time Power can nullify[2] the powers & abilities of comparable or weaker[37] Time Power users,[37] can also nullify any attack and ability that comes towards them.[42] Its energy[8][64] passively[37] nullifies powers[37] and[37] seals away abilities.[37] The power can nullify powers & abilities via other means, either by reverting everything back to their previous state,[2] or manipulate fate itself. Freeze is a time-stopping spell which also nullifies its victim's abilities[65]

Can nullify a bunch of Silver things.
Honestly can't all of silver's stuff in there

Is this debate still going?
If so then what are Silver’s Wincons?
And can he reach them before Agios just Hax Stomps?

Is this debate still going?
If so then what are Silver’s Wincons?
And can he reach them before Agios just Hax Stomps?
Silver don't have wincons, people here are like, nitpicking each other now.
Agios totally hax stomp.

we discussed this, shit like Time Power and Dark Ki can null all DB powers, which largely consists of what Silver has

that's why his match against Keysword Trunks was a stomp in Trunks favor
Honestly, people should organize what power null nulls better, to avoid confusion like that

Honestly, people should organize what power null nulls better, to avoid confusion like that
Honestly
No one does that lol
I can’t think of a single profile that comes to mind that specifically lists what powers power null nulls

But yeah
Dark Ki Null, TP Null and CS Null has an extensive list of Hax that they null
I believe I mentioned this list to you at one point in the Hearts vs Shadow thread

Yep, this is stupid and i shall stop, i will ask for this to be closed, because it is honestly kind of sad
Welp it was fun while it lasted
Can’t wait to see the next DBH vs Sonic matchup lol

Honestly
No one does that lol
I can’t think of a single profile that comes to mind that specifically lists what powers power null nulls

But yeah
Dark Ki Null, TP Null and CS Null has an extensive list of Hax that they null
I believe I mentioned this list to you at one point in the Hearts vs Shadow thread
I should honestly do a general wiki revisiom based on that tbh lol

Welp it was fun while it lasted
Can’t wait to see the next DBH vs Sonic matchup lol
Please no, never gonna work lol

I should honestly do a general wiki revisiom based on that tbh lol
Honestly it would be extensive work that no one would ever want to deal with lol 😂
I can’t imagine the verse supporters taking the time to make a list of Hax that the verses power null can null

For Example:
TSB In Naruto is stated to be able to null all forms of Ninjutsu
Ninjutsu in Naruto covers an extensive variety of Hax that takes on different shapes and forms. And then you’d have to list all those Hax for TSB power null. Ain’t nobody got time for that 😂😂😂
Please no, never gonna work lol
Then just put Composite DBH vs Composite Sonic lol
That should be fun considering that as haxed as DBH is, most of their powers revolves around the same energy system and CS mechanics and it has the lower pool of characters to pick from

While sonic thou under Hax has a greater pool of character to pull from and a more extensive list of abilities since they all don’t get their Hax from the same power system

It could legit be a fun debate lol

Time Power power null is strongest power null in the verse, it can null every abilities in verse, from its own power to every power from special ki manipulation page (on phone so i can't link it). The only thing it can't null is thing that still not exist in verse, like Concept hax. Also like many other "lesser", "basic" power null in the verse, aside from directly nullify power, it can seal its victim ability to use their hax, so it don't directly nullify power, the opponent's power still there, Time Power just seal away its victims ability to use it, make them can't draw out their power

Tbf, stamina might not be an issue since the Emeralds just refuel the user if they run out of stamina, plus Super Silver should be getting a resistance to power null soon.
They do?
Was gonna go looking for other feats involving power null. It prolly is layered, but I'll get back to that after some looking. But it will be a resistance to 5D Conceptual power null soon enough.
Why do I feel like this is made up

Honestly it would be extensive work that no one would ever want to deal with lol 😂
I can’t imagine the verse supporters taking the time to make a list of Hax that the verses power null can null

For Example:
TSB In Naruto is stated to be able to null all forms of Ninjutsu
Ninjutsu in Naruto covers an extensive variety of Hax that takes on different shapes and forms. And then you’d have to list all those Hax for TSB power null. Ain’t nobody got time for that 😂😂😂
Accuracy >>>>> anyone's happiness
:devilish:

Then just put Composite DBH vs Composite Sonic lol
That should be fun considering that as haxed as DBH is, most of their powers revolves around the same energy system and CS mechanics and it has the lower pool of characters to pick from

While sonic thou under Hax has a greater pool of character to pull from and a more extensive list of abilities since they all don’t get their Hax from the same power system

It could legit be a fun debate lol
oh, pherhaps, there is some threads in the making, this could work

Time Power power null is strongest power null in the verse, it can null every abilities in verse, from its own power to every power from special ki manipulation page (on phone so i can't link it). The only thing it can't null is thing that still not exist in verse, like Concept hax. Also like many other "lesser", "basic" power null in the verse, aside from directly nullify power, it can seal its victim ability to use their hax, so it don't directly nullify power, the opponent's power still there, Time Power just seal away its victims ability to use it, make them can't draw out their power
who is dat in ur pfp

Well for the idea of a composite battle, I just quickly added the abilities of composite DB (Games) verse into a sandbox, I'm pretty sure composite Sonic still gets stomped...

Stomp and close and yeah I see people bringing up scaling..............let's just wait for the SSJG multiplier thread because it's about to be ridiculous how much above Baseline some of these characters are before we even step into god tiers

Well for the idea of a composite battle, I just quickly added the abilities of composite DB (Games) verse into a sandbox, I'm pretty sure composite Sonic still gets stomped...

Wow, there's some abilities that i don't even know existed on the wiki.
And which character in Dragon Ball have
Broadway Force?

*Composite Game Sonic, Composite Sonic gets SMT and Archie hax that are well above anything displayed in DB and stomps, period.

Having to switch continuities to beat Game Sonic pathetic.

I've heard that SMT Sonic might not actually scale to the 1-A stuff.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cognitive_Physiology
Hench why I said hax not tier from what I understand SMT Sonic would get the low tier/Low 2-C (arguably) mid tier/Low 1-C hax, funny enough SMT Dante and I think SMT Guts are ones with the 1-A/high tier hax.
Honestly including Archie stuff might actually make the matchup a bit more interesting ASSUMING you'd equalize stats otherwise
Let's be honest it'll devolve into plot hax/4th wall awareness Vs plot hax/4th wall awareness lol!
Sonic appears in one of the games, apparently.
The mobile game alongside Bayonetta, Nero, Guts and a few other noteworthy characters.

Back