• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And both are the exact same person in different moments in her life, this is like saying that, since goku never used the kaioken in gt like how his dbz self did, that he litterally can't use it in a match whatsoever, this is ain't how things work

Well, i did and @LaserPrecision did, again, any reason for me to believe that they have the AP advantage here? What is the proof for that?

i just explained:

Well, that was a mistake on their part, classic amy is simply modern amy's past self, if past self can go super, so can modern, could you please try and counter argument my logic instead of bringing other people's opinions into this?

ain't gonna entertain this, cuz this is a stomp, but I will say that you should just wait for the scaling blog to be made

ss3micah mentioned they'd create it

Pretty sure Agios' Time Power just nulls the shit out everything. Same as any Other DBH vs Sonic match where Time Power is involved.

no.. no they are not.. that number and rating came right outta your ass, and this was addressed in the Hearts vs Shadow thread, nobody seemed to disagree that Hearts had the AP advantage, and Time Power Unleashed Agios should be above him

plus, y'all treat Super Amy as being in the Classic Era, making her drastically weaker than Modern Era super forms
He is actually right about the scaling. But you're completely right about this being a Classic era thing. She in particular ain't even close to that value. She's baseline like the other Super's. Tho this is Super Silver now. So the scaling should be applicable.

He is actually right about the scaling. But you're completely right about this being a Classic era thing. She in particular ain't even close to that value. She's baseline like the other Super's. Tho this is Super Silver now. So the scaling should be applicable.

doubt, cuz y'all said quadrillions when asked and didn't even mention the immeasurable part

and about the immeasurable part, where does that even come from, cuz I don't think 2-A grants that level of AP, but rather range

doubt, cuz y'all said quadrillions when asked and didn't even mention the immeasurable part

and about the immeasurable part, where does that even come from, cuz I don't think 2-A grants that level of AP, but rather range
Sonic recently got an upgrade. That's why the value is higher. Keep in mind tho that we're simplifying, since past quadrillion, people don't tend to remember the name of really large numbers. And I believe we mentioned both speed AND AP in the Hearts thread. We had a whole debate on why Super Shadow was faster than Hearts and why Shadow could use an amp in speed equal.

What do you mean by this question?

Looking in the scaling blog to give rough estimates of how many times above Baseline Super's are in speed and ap. It's not complete, but it'll have to work for now (It's gonna get overhauled a LOT if my crt's for the verse go through)

Unless I made a mistake in my math:

Speed = 1.5414258e+23x Baseline Immeasurable (For now)

AP is harder since I suck at converting exafoe shit to joules, so I'll have to leave that for someone else. Tho that value is also gonna change too due to CRT's. If both CRT's get accepted, Sonic will be infinitely above baseline in Speed and AP.

Sonic recently got an upgrade. That's why the value is higher. Keep in mind tho that we're simplifying, since past quadrillion, people don't tend to remember the name of really large numbers. And I believe we mentioned both speed AND AP in the Hearts thread. We had a whole debate on why Super Shadow was faster than Hearts and why Shadow could use an amp in speed equal.

I know, but he was only faster cuz of the supposed 54x speed amp, which I don't even think we concluded that debate

it's hard to argue DBH being superior stat-wise when the blog ain't even made, so there's not much I can say

What do you mean by this question?

I mean, as in why do you agree that Sonic 2-A's are somehow immeasurably above baseline with a countable scaling to go along with it, when y'all haven't provided proof for the basis of immeasurable

and for the second bit, DC scaled to infinite*infinite above baseline 2-A, but that was reduced to just range, since you'd need further proof and elaboration for the feat

It's a work in progress
Im waiting for the SSG and UIO multipliers to be accepted before going any further
As of now I've stopped at the Universe Conflict Saga with Octillions above baseline levels of 2-A scaling and that's only using accepted multipliers

ah

I know, but he was only faster cuz of the supposed 54x speed amp, which I don't even think we concluded that debate

it's hard to argue DBH being superior stat-wise when the blog ain't even made, so there's not much I can say
Oh, it's not just the 54x amp. It's cuz of all the power creeps in the game.

Ig we should wait until blogs for DBH and Sonic are done before we claim anything, eh?
I mean, as in why do you agree that Sonic 2-A's are somehow immeasurably above baseline with a countable scaling to go along with it, when y'all haven't provided proof for the basis of immeasurable
I don't think I said think the 2-A's are immeasurably above Baseline. Just really far above it finitely.
and for the second bit, DC scaled to infinite*infinite above baseline 2-A, but that was reduced to just range, since you'd need further proof and elaboration for the feat
That's for the structure of the cosmology. Not scaling.

Oh, it's not just the 54x amp. It's cuz of all the power creeps in the game.

Ig we should wait until blogs for DBH and Sonic are done before we claim anything, eh?

si

I don't think I said think the 2-A's are immeasurably above Baseline. Just really far above it finitely.

no no, I meant that you agreed with omega being right about the scaling, and he included the immeasurable part in there

That's for the structure of the cosmology. Not scaling.

I know

si

no no, I meant that you agreed with omega being right about the scaling, and he included the immeasurable part in there

I know
Oh, I didn't even see the immeasurable part he said. I was talking about the crazy values. It should actually be a lot higher tbf, but we're currently looking through the Sonic games for scaling, tho that will be rendered pointless eventually since Super will eventually become Infinitely above Baseline.

I was actually waiting for the blog to be made before doing this match, but i ended up doing this battle anyway.

I see what ya'll are saying the Super Form Speed/AP scaling is and I'm reading what's on the profiles and things are not adding up. Definitely gonna need another thread to iron this stuff out.

shit is unfair asf lol, i can imagine silver trying to blitz agios and then just being totally stripped of every power about to have a heart attack because of stamina reduction LMAO. Stamina gone, all abilities gone, frozen in time, then blinked out of existence.

shit is unfair asf lol, i can imagine silver trying to blitz agios and then just being totally stripped of every power about to have a heart attack because of stamina reduction LMAO. Stamina gone, all abilities gone, frozen in time, then blinked out of existence.
She can't null every power tho, the most thing here is the flight null, plus the fact that he may or may not have the ap and speed advantage, who knows? There is no accepted blog for anyone to comfirm

She can't null every power tho, the most thing here is the flight null, plus the fact that he may or may not have the ap and speed advantage, who knows? There is no accepted blog for anyone to comfirm
Dude, time power literally nulls everything silver has passively, why limited to just flight, silver will have 0 stamina

Dude, time power literally nulls everything silver has passively, why limited to just flight, silver will have 0 stamina
Tbf, stamina might not be an issue since the Emeralds just refuel the user if they run out of stamina, plus Super Silver should be getting a resistance to power null soon.

Tbf, stamina might not be an issue since the Emeralds just refuel the user if they run out of stamina, plus Super Silver should be getting a resistance to power null soon.
its still layered, so it likely won't matter, depending on how good his resistance is

Already covered in every dbh vs sonic thread, super forms regen stamina too fast for it to reach 0, also from what i saw time power does not null everything silver has whatsoever

its still layered, so it likely won't matter, depending on how good his resistance is
Was gonna go looking for other feats involving power null. It prolly is layered, but I'll get back to that after some looking. But it will be a resistance to 5D Conceptual power null soon enough.

Back