• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've yet to play Frontiers so I won't comment on that, but I disagree with everything else.

All of those arguments have been already made in countless CRTs like this one before, and this thread brings nothing new to comment on

Silver outright states that he can beat Solaris by destroying him in all time periods at once, with Shadow agreeing it’s possible if Sonic were still alive. The super trio needed to directly counter Solaris’s temporal omnipresence. Solaris was anchored to Sonic’s dimension during the first phase, but that doesn’t negate anything since he’s still present throughout its every moment in time.

Maginaryworld and the Arabian Nights aren’t directly linked, they’re two different concepts. Maginaryworld is where everyone’s dreams manifest into becoming reality. There are dreams that involve the desire to rule the universe so they must be of a universal scope to contain them, the celestial bodies present reinforce this idea. The blog I linked in my previous post goes into further detail.
1. Silver says that yes, he's a time traveller, he could probably pull it off even without a supeform to boot, he'd jump from period from period, destroying Solaris until he's done. Shadow saying that doesn't support the notion Silver can just punch in 4D or something.

2. They didn't need to, and they didn't counter his temporal omnipresence by breaking away his body, in the second phase, as follows, we have this dialogue:
Eggman: Ngh... Is it impossible to defeat a super-dimensional being at all?

The one person who had hope the super trio could somehow negate such temporal omniscience, is in disbelief it din't work.
And right after that we have this exchange:
Elise: No... Something's different... I can feel a large, powerful consciuosness coming from Solaris!
Eggman: What? A consciousness!? Hmm... That's it! That's his core!
Even if we can't stop his form, we can stop his consciousness!

Notice the use of "form", they can't truly stop his form from being throuhg all of time, but they can defeat his consciousness currently trapped to the current dimension, such which is contributed as a fact in this dialogue:
Eggman: Eggman: But... There should be something that's anchorng him in this dimension. That's probably the light shells that can be seen on his body.

As such, by logic, what's anchoring him to "this dimension" is not the physical form he holds, it's his consciousness.

3. I never said they were linked, just that their base concepts were very similar in my view, and as they are in the same universe they likely could work similary.

4. And yes I've read the CRT, and the idea a simple dream about conquering the universe equalling to a universal-sized body is pretty shoddy when we:
  • Never have an actual statement on how big dreams can be
  • Visual evidence is celestial bodies, which at best qualifies as multi-solar system.
  • Dreams are called merely called "worlds" (even by Lumina herself, who's knonwledgeable on the subject as a whole), 4th dimension is name-dropped without any real elaboration if that means time is meaningless in the Maginaryworld.
At absolute best, evidence points towards the Maginaryworld being a Low 2-C structure, as all evidence points towards (that being the fact the entire place has dreams from other dimensions, and thus needs to be infinite in space to have all these pocket dimensions in there.)

Gonna leave to not be spoiled for Frontiers stuff, but I'm just gonna say this is the most basic bitch-ass dime-a-dozen r/CharacerRant looking debunk of all time. You're using the fact that someone destroying a planet as a reason they're somehow not universal. What even is this?

There's literally nothing here that hasn't been brought up a dozen times on half a dozen different websites. I wholeheartedly and utterly disagree with every single notion here.

While I personally disagree with The end being automatically stronger than Solaris, it is impossible to say that one side, over the course of several CRT's, has defended and validated this point. Coupling that with the fact that the rest of this CRT has been addressed and that the things it is trying to debunk have been accepted for quite some time, with quite a lot more evidence in it's favor, and even ignoring my Bias toward's the current stats being the case for the most part, I must disagree with this CRT.

Eh, shouldn't we wait for the OP to reply to the arguments by the others before this closes? .... Isn't like I agree with this thread in the slightest, am firmly on the side that is agasint the OP's CRT, but figured I should say this.

Maybe I'll wait a bit, but the OP is the only post ever made by the OP period and hasn't waited for days. Something tells me they might not post any time soon. But I'll wait a few more days I suppose.

Homie's first post was a CRT that got rat packed goon style... damn.
You do realize it's like the millionth time the supporters have to deal with threads like this this year alone?

At the very least he could've read the upgrade thread and the reasonings before trying to debunk

And his very first message was a CRT, and a pretty big one no less. almost seems sus to me

1. Silver says that yes, he's a time traveller, he could probably pull it off even without a supeform to boot, he'd jump from period from period, destroying Solaris until he's done. Shadow saying that doesn't support the notion Silver can just punch in 4D or something.
“He could jump from period from period” which implies a sequence of actions, not hitting them all at once. Silver can indeed punch in 4D in his super form, at this point your interpretation is outright denial of the actual events in the game, as you continue to demonstrate in your next point.
2. They didn't need to, and they didn't counter his temporal omnipresence by breaking away his body, in the second phase, as follows, we have this dialogue:
Eggman: Ngh... Is it impossible to defeat a super-dimensional being at all?

The one person who had hope the super trio could somehow negate such temporal omniscience, is in disbelief it din't work.
And right after that we have this exchange:
Elise: No... Something's different... I can feel a large, powerful consciuosness coming from Solaris!
Eggman: What? A consciousness!? Hmm... That's it! That's his core!
Even if we can't stop his form, we can stop his consciousness!

Notice the use of "form", they can't truly stop his form from being throuhg all of time, but they can defeat his consciousness currently trapped to the current dimension, such which is contributed as a fact in this dialogue:
Eggman: Eggman: But... There should be something that's anchorng him in this dimension. That's probably the light shells that can be seen on his body.

As such, by logic, what's anchoring him to "this dimension" is not the physical form he holds, it's his consciousness.
The key word there is being “defeat.” That’s not the same thing as outright being unable to harm someone. The super trio pierced through Solaris’s armor, knocking out his first phase and then he comes back in a stronger form. They very clearly can inflict damage on Solaris, they just cannot put him down permanently without directly attacking his consciousness as otherwise he would keep regenerating. The consciousness is not what anchored Solaris, you are conflating two completely different contexts during the fight. It would also make zero sense for Solaris’s body to be temporally omnipresent but not his mind.

3. I never said they were linked, just that their base concepts were very similar in my view, and as they are in the same universe they likely could work similary.
They really don’t, but I digress.

4. And yes I've read the CRT, and the idea a simple dream about conquering the universe equalling to a universal-sized body is pretty shoddy when we:
  • Never have an actual statement on how big dreams can be
  • Visual evidence is celestial bodies, which at best qualifies as multi-solar system.
  • Dreams are called merely called "worlds" (even by Lumina herself, who's knonwledgeable on the subject as a whole), 4th dimension is name-dropped without any real elaboration if that means time is meaningless in the Maginaryworld.
At absolute best, evidence points towards the Maginaryworld being a Low 2-C structure, as all evidence points towards (that being the fact the entire place has dreams from other dimensions, and thus needs to be infinite in space to have all these pocket dimensions in there.)
Do you need to be spoon fed directly what should be basic common sense with the information given? Someone has the desire of conquering a universe, Maginaryworld makes everyone’s dreams and desires become a reality, it would follow that there would be a world in Maginaryworld where that universe is conquered. Visual evidence is galactic-multi-galactic, since the worlds are shown to have galaxies in them, but that is just the supporting evidence. Universes can be referred to as “worlds”, this is a non-sequitur. It’s called a “Fourth Dimension” because the space is 4D, seeing as it holds all the dream worlds. So it follows you are incorrect, Maginaryworld is not Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back