• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Heyo everyone!

It's me again! I told ya'll there was more to come, and I meant it.

So, uhhh, this is basically the next installment in my profile improvement project, and it revolves around the Sharingan's P&As, Resistances, and weaknesses.
Technically, most of these abilities and resistances are already on the profiles, but I made significant improvements to the justifications (most of the abilities had little to no justifications, so yeah), added scans, references, and detailed weaknesses for everything.

Once accepted, I'll update all Sharingan user's profiles with these improvements. I guess I could also add these improved justifications and details to the Sharingan page, cause god almighty, does that thing need it.....

Anyway, without further delay, here is my proposal:

Of course let me know if I've messed up on any of these, or if there are any improvements I could make.

Let's discuss!

P.S: I'm going to make a Genjutsu potency blog very soon, propose it in a CRT, and add it to the verse page once it's accepted. I say that just so if the potency of certain genjutsu isn't entirely apparent from the above sandbox, it'll definitely be made clear in that blog. So no worries! (The blog won't just be for Sharingan Genjutsu, btw)

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's like you find the stuff that's irrelevant but relevant at the same time. I never thought I'd need this.
Also
The Sharigan has so much BS so the Uchiha clan can cheat on exams
sHaRiGaN
eXaMs ChEaTiNg

1st 2nd and 3rd tomoe should get Minor Awakened Power. Like Awakened Power's definition is literally the Sharingan's definition.
A sudden burst of power triggered by sheer determination or a powerful emotion.
And the Sharingan gets amps by emotion of power.

Next to Enhanced Senses, give it Extrasensory Perception as the Sharingan can see chakra like you listed and it gives it minor precog, or Analytical Prediction like you said.
Make the Astral Projection Minor. People will think that this is something like Dan's ghost jutsu and ignore the explanation you gave.
Minor Light Manipulation. The Sharingan shines in the dark.

Make it known that the Sharingan has a weakness to its Power Mimicry and can't copy Kekkei Genkai, or techniques brought about strictly by DNA.
Also make it known that the Sharingan can't see through thick mist or large amounts of dust. Those need to be specified, not just any mist or dust can be seen through.

Other than that, there's nothing (else) I really disagree with.

Personally, I think it'd be best to make a big Dojutsu page, and link specific dojutsu to others (like how we do the Haki page), but I can't really force somebody to make a huge ass page like that when that's way too much work to request off of just a suggestion.

So good job, you get an agreeal form me. Lmk if there's anything I suggested that you disagreed with.

It's like you find the stuff that's irrelevant but relevant at the same time. I never thought I'd need this.
🍆 🔥 🥒
Also

sHaRiGaN
eXaMs ChEaTiNg
Blame Alex 😭
1st 2nd and 3rd tomoe should get Minor Awakened Power. Like Awakened Power's definition is literally the Sharingan's definition.

And the Sharingan gets amps by emotion of power.
Oh shit, yeah. Great suggestion. I'll add it.
Next to Enhanced Senses, give it Extrasensory Perception as the Sharingan can see chakra like you listed
Seeing invisible energies isn't ESP anymore, unfortunately. It's just Enhanced Senses.
and it gives it minor precog, or Analytical Prediction like you said.
Yup.
Make the Astral Projection Minor. People will think that this is something like Dan's ghost jutsu and ignore the explanation you gave.
Fair, good idea.
Minor Light Manipulation. The Sharingan shines in the dark.
Good eye, I'll add it.
Make it known that the Sharingan has a weakness to its Power Mimicry and can't copy Kekkei Genkai, or techniques brought about strictly by DNA.
I already mentioned that in the weakness section. Is it not clear enough? If so I can try to improve it.
Also make it known that the Sharingan can't see through thick mist or large amounts of dust. Those need to be specified, not just any mist or dust can be seen through.
I added the scan, but I guess I didn't specify this, so I will.
Other than that, there's nothing (else) I really disagree with.
Perfect. Thank you for the suggestions and the evaluation!
Personally, I think it'd be best to make a big Dojutsu page, and link specific dojutsu to others (like how we do the Haki page), but I can't really force somebody to make a huge ass page like that when that's way too much work to request off of just a suggestion.
I'd need to think about it. Personally I like having the abilities in the profiles, but I'm not completely opposed to the idea.
The amount of work isn't much of an issue. I already did the Sharingan and Rinnegan, only the Byakugan remains.
So good job, you get an agreeal form me. Lmk if there's anything I suggested that you disagreed with.
Thanks again!

Seeing invisible energies isn't ESP anymore, unfortunately. It's just Enhanced Senses.
Whaaaaaaaaa
Damn
I already mentioned that in the weakness section. Is it not clear enough? If so I can try to improve it.
Ngl I didn't see the weakness section
That's fine
I added the scan, but I guess I didn't specify this, so I will.
Gotcha
Perfect. Thank you for the suggestions and the evaluation!
Yeah no problem
I'd need to think about it. Personally I like having the abilities in the profiles, but I'm not completely opposed to the idea.
The amount of work isn't much of an issue. I already did the Sharingan and Rinnegan, only the Byakugan remains.
Fuegolego
Thanks again!
Anytime

This is very very good... very well done Slayer

You forgot about the goat Shin Uchiha. Also would Sarada have the same Tomoe 2 and 3 Sharingan P&A? (Because for Tomoe 2 I saw that you said basically just Pt1 Sasuke)

This is very very good... very well done Slayer
Thanks
You forgot about the goat Shin Uchiha.
Uhhhhhhh.........
key-and-peele-jordan-peele.gif

He's irrelevant
Also would Sarada have the same Tomoe 2 and 3 Sharingan P&A? (Because for Tomoe 2 I saw that you said basically just Pt1 Sasuke)
Yeah, she'd have em. I think she gets genjutsu as well, in the anime version, unlike Sasuke.

I've yet to reread Naruto but your page is so well documented, formatted, and presented that I don't feel my lack of in verse knowledge limits by ability to comment here. To which I say great job, everything makes sense to me nothing seems in need of removal. Here we have, ladies and gentlemen, a quirked up white boy, goated with the sauce.

🍆 🔥 🥒

I've yet to reread Naruto but your page is so well documented, formatted, and presented that I don't feel my lack of in verse knowledge limits by ability to comment here. To which I say great job, everything makes sense to me nothing seems in need of removal. Here we have, ladies and gentlemen, a quirked up white boy, goated with the sauce.

🍆 🔥 🥒
🥒 🔥 🍆

@KingTempest I added everything we discussed to the page. I added Awakened Power, Minor Light Manip, added Minor to Astral Projection, expanded the weakness with your suggestions, and generally added more justifications here and there. Is it good to go now?

@Nierre I added Shin Uchiha's MS abilities.

I slightly improved the formatting of the sandbox. Should make readability much better now.

Looks good to me.

I hope the formatting of whatever Dojutsu / Sharingan page there is ends up like this. The bullet points and bolding of abilities really enhances it.
Yeah, any pages I make will follow this format. It's really clean.
Also thanks for the evaluation.

Disagree
Why?
Madara should get all abilities of all Sharingan users to a greater extent cause he is Madara.

Anyway jokes aside, two Tomoe should also get sleep manipulation or mind Manipulation(illusion creation), Sasgay put Sakura to sleep on a bench before becoming a runaway bride naruto had to chase after

Disagree
Why?
Madara should get all abilities of all Sharingan users to a greater extent cause he is Madara.
Foddara*
Anyway jokes aside, two Tomoe should also get sleep manipulation or mind Manipulation(illusion creation), Sasgay put Sakura to sleep on a bench before becoming a runaway bride naruto had to chase after
Was it really Sharingan genjutsu? They weren't making eye contact when she fell asleep. I always thought Sasuke just put her to sleep with a neck chop or something.

EDIT: Viz confirms it with the "Tap!" Sound efffect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back