• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirin? More Like Kir-out :UsoppLaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i'm saying using the time frame in other calcs. The article linked there is a time frame for each lightning step there and considering the timeframe is directly in line with the total time frame zetsu gives what's wrong i using that time frame in a scene involving a lightning timer?
You can't use that timeframe in other calcs because it's not a timeframe involving everybody.

Cause then you'll try to use it for the raikage taking a few steps, or minato throwing a kunai

It's solely for cloud to ground

You can't use that timeframe in other calcs because it's not a timeframe involving everybody.

Cause then you'll try to use it for the raikage taking a few steps, or minato throwing a kunai

It's solely for cloud to ground
in reference to them saying a character moves as fast as lightning would they be referring to any other thing asides cloud to ground? I see no reason why stated time frame in series for lightning time can't be used on lightning timers. Might just be something we disagree on

in reference to them saying a character moves as fast as lightning would they be referring to any other thing asides cloud to ground? I see no reason why stated time frame in series for lightning time can't be used on lightning timers. Might just be something we disagree on
Well tbh a 1/1000 s time frame in any like Ay calcs that you could do would be pretty ass. You'd have to move like nearly a km in that time frame to get anything in like MHS+ or anything. You'd get maybe hypersonic calcs. That's ignoring the fact that using the time frame is just blatantly an incorrect application of the statement for how you want to use it.

Well tbh a 1/1000 s time frame in any like Ay calcs that you could do would be pretty ass. You'd have to move like nearly a km in that time frame to get anything in like MHS+ or anything. You'd get maybe hypersonic calcs. That's ignoring the fact that using the time frame is just blatantly an incorrect application of the statement for how you want to use it.
eh well you're still not getting what i meant. I mean onee millionth of a second time frame from the article for each step for every 30m seems pretty fair

Moving as fast as lightning is a speed. The thing given is a timeframe. You cannot use a timeframe for a speed statement.

If you want to say Ay and Minato are as fast as Kirin, go ahead. Don't say Ay and Minato's feats should use the timeframe it takes for lightning to hit the ground.

Funny enough, if you did use that timeframe, their speed would be even slower than kirin, since they don't cover nearly as much distance as Kirin does in the same time timeframe

There is no 1 millionth of a second time frame
the article decieved linked it is there
Moving as fast as lightning is a speed. The thing given is a timeframe. You cannot use a timeframe for a speed statement.

If you want to say Ay and Minato are as fast as Kirin, go ahead. Don't say Ay and Minato's feats should use the timeframe it takes for lightning to hit the ground.

Funny enough, if you did use that timeframe, their speed would be even slower than kirin, since they don't cover nearly as much distance as Kirin does in the same time timeframe
here the thing cos i fell like you'll are not getting my pov.
The most recent CGD thread prevents converting stated speed to a timeframe for calcs coz it was technically regarded as calc stacking.
But in this case we have the time frame for the particular lightning speed as opposed to normal lightning speed which varies and we use the average on wiki. What then prevents us from using the time frame for each bolt step down to 30m since we have the particular article that follows the actaul time frame that zetsu gave for the whole process?
Put it simply i think the raikage takes the same amount of time for each step down to 30m

the article decieved linked it is there

here the thing cos i fell like you'll are not getting my pov.
The most recent CGD thread prevents converting stated speed to a timeframe for calcs coz it was technically regarded as calc stacking.
But in this case we have the time frame for the particular lightning speed as opposed to normal lightning speed which varies and we use the average on wiki. What then prevents us from using the time frame for each bolt step down to 30m since we have the particular article that follows the actaul time frame that zetsu gave for the whole process?
Put it simply i think the raikage takes the same amount of time for each step down to 30m
Converting stated speed to a timeframe via reaction timeframe measurement is not nearly the same as "lightning hits the ground from the sky at 1/1000th of a second, he's as fast as lightning, so he gets from step 1 to step 2 at 1/1000th of a second"

Okay. Closing.

Make sure the verse page has been updated if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back