• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's fine then looking at the specific uchiha

specific uchiha like pt 1 3 tomoe sasuke shouldn't have stuff like genjutsu reflection or even genjutsu in general since he hasn't been good enough with his sharingan like his later versions.

not saying he's not capable of using them, just saying that he isn't skilled enough with it to use it like his later self

that's fine then looking at the specific uchiha

specific uchiha like pt 1 3 tomoe sasuke shouldn't have stuff like genjutsu reflection or even genjutsu in general since he hasn't been good enough with his sharingan like his later versions.

not saying he's not capable of using them, just saying that he isn't skilled enough with it to use it like his later self
That's completely fine, I wasn't planning to give it to him anyway.

Basically, my plan was just to give him the 2 tomoe stuff, and then give him the buffed precog for his Retrieval/3 tomoe key.

Anda harus lebih spesifik tentang ini. Kemampuan apa yang seharusnya tidak mereka miliki?

Kemampuan Mangekyo adalah kemampuan individu yang eksklusif untuk mereka yang menunjukkannya, jadi Anda jelas tidak membicarakannya.

Peningkatan visual Sharingan, kemampuan menyalin, penglihatan chakra, precog, dll. Adalah kemampuan umum yang diturunkan melalui pernyataan umum dan/atau telah ditunjukkan oleh banyak pengguna (termasuk yang belum berpengalaman seperti 2 tomoe Sasuke dan 3 tomoe Sasuke yang baru terbangun)

Genjutsu telah ditunjukkan oleh mereka semua, setiap orang.

Masalahnya di sini adalah bahwa kami hanya memiliki profil untuk klan Uchiha teratas. Seperti, yang terbaik dalam sejarah.
Dan bahkan mereka yang lebih rendah yang hanya mentransplantasikan Sharingan telah menunjukkan banyak dari kemampuan ini.

I think they all should get all the general abilities I listed.
I agree with you, about this

Everything looks fine to me, but I do think for the Three Tomo Sharingan, it shouldn't relist all of the old explanations with the newly added stuff. Instead, it should just say, previous abilities enhanced (Explanation for what is enhanced and how) then the new powers/abilities listed out as normal.

Now that I'm looking at it, Awakened Power is wrong.
With the examples, it's like a random temporary burst in stats, which the sharingan is not. It's like the conscious version of Rage Power.

Sharingan should possibly get Empowerment instead, since it's empowered via emotions. Doesn't seem to be anything like a temporary amp.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Now that I'm looking at it, Awakened Power is wrong.
With the examples, it's like a random temporary burst in stats, which the sharingan is not. It's like the conscious version of Rage Power.

Sharingan should possibly get Empowerment instead, since it's empowered via emotions. Doesn't seem to be anything like a temporary amp.

Sorry for the misunderstanding
Looking through both pages, yeah, Empowerment is more fitting. They get empowered via negative emotions like hatred, grief, loss, and anger, so yeah.

I'll make the changes, and no worries, I missed it too.

Everything looks fine to me, but I do think for the Three Tomo Sharingan, it shouldn't relist all of the old explanations with the newly added stuff. Instead, it should just say, previous abilities enhanced (Explanation for what is enhanced and how) then the new powers/abilities listed out as normal.
I agree with this, it’d make the page a bit more concise.

Okay, I made the additions to all the affected profiles.

Thank you to everyone for helping out!

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back