• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 1)

[@Ramesses that will be accurate though want to join for lolz just to add fuel to the fire (its my job)]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Still waiting on Hizack's perspective, including what he's been done between when he vanished at dawn and now, and also his perspective on be suddenly summoned back. After which, I'm going to give both him and his master a lecture in the holy grail war.]
[Well i'm writing :p, and anyway this is how my old man look like.]

Kazuo
One of My fav character.

[He from kengan ashura, what? You don't know Kengan ashura? GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!]

[IT ONE OF THE BEST MANGA EVER!]

[Arghhhhhh... that's it! Next time i'm gonna be a yandere berserker with poison body, brynhildr romantia and fire dragon mower! Gonna roast you alive in a bell while hugging you with romantia and make you suffer from poison to show you the love that you deserve for making fun of me monarch!]

[I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about ms jeanne. I'm not making fun of anyone, simply professing my heartfelt feelings]

[*evil grin*]

[Also, still waiting on your perspective]

[Stop your... charisma whatever it is! Y... you idiot! I don't know whatever you're talking about! And i'm outside w/o my laptop, typing with phone is hard, gotta wait a little longer then. You dont have to wait, just continue your story. Gtg, really busy day, geez. Being a saint is really hard.]

[Eh, take your time. Enjoy your day]

[However, I still need Hizack here to continue my own timeline. Hopefully he's almost finished wrtiting]

As i stand by on the some building nearby the Zoo

!

(Look like master have called me.) I though as i got pull to master place.

- - - - - -

"Is this [Holy grail war] thing it actually true!??" I though while making waterfall on my own head with my own sweat!

My name is Kazuo, i was a Japanese man that come to country to find the work.

As first i was working as some big name company....but someone in my own team (or all of them) then blame me for that it was my fault that our work it mass up.

And so i got fired and need to become Zoo cleaning staff.

Ôû¬sighÔû¬ just thinking about it already made me tired....and NOW THIS???

and then in the flash of light, the man with fancy looking armor and white colored heir appear before me!

His eyes it look an eyes of the dead fish, just by looking in it send the chill down my spine!

"I shell ask you, are you my master?" He ask me with nigh-emotionless toned voice.

"Y-Y-Y-Y" WHAT AM I DOING!?? JUST BY LOOKING AS THIS GUY ALREADY MADE ME WANT TO RUN AS FAST AS I CAN!!!!!

"So...." (huh?) "Are you my master.....Or not?" he ask me again...but this time even if his tone don't say it....HE CLEARLY ANNOYED BY MY ACTION!

"YES!!!, I KASUO YAMASHITA IS YOUR MASTER!!!!" and then everything got quiet in all sudden.

......."then it comfirmed, i berserker will fight by your side in this holy grail war." He said that and just normally walk passed me.

Then i.......drop myself to the ground like some kind of Doll that just got it string cut!

"HOLY ****!!!" i said to myself.......what have i got myself into?

[And if you asked, yes! This me while it is the same person but he come from another timeline.]

[So sorry, but no one gonna call you God frenk in this holy grail war :( ]

[Except for me irl ofcouse :D]

I create two rings that link the wearer's minds for telepathy purposes. Having no immediate use for them right now, I place them both on my left hand. As the sun starts to go down, my master returns and I answer her questions about my identity and the war.

She seems curious about my Harp of Healing so I give her a demonstration. She is entranced by the sound of my harp. Her body and mind seem to be entirely at peace, and by the end of my performance she has completely fallen asleep. Must have had a long day. I'll leave her alone.

As I walk down the hall I notice her father at work in his office. He sees me and invites me to have a chat with him. I'll consider it. Ihave more pressing matters to attend to first.

I use Clairvoyance to observe Jeanne's fate. [If I find out she were to die or something, I move out to try and prevent it, but if I can't or don't see anything like that, I send the priest out to Central Park Zoo with one of the rings. (It's been pretty slow just trying to make something happen tbh.)]

[@Arturia that's fine, as long as they only know Birdie's been working on replicas of it.]

[@Hizack we can see your replies]

[Oh! Thank God! (Not mean Monarch tho :p), i think it too quiet and though that if there is some error with my phone or server lol!]

[Finally! After a while! My second move of this war!]

I walked all the way from Midtown East to Greenwich Village. This city is really big compares to my hometown Orleans. Even though the grail filled me with knowledge about modern world already, i can't help but feel like a country girl in a big city. Back there, i was an innocent girl from a farmer family. With my lord's guide, i raised my flag and saved people of my country. This time, again, under the lord's guidance, i will raise my flag to save other heroic spirit in this false war. As i'm roaming around Greenwich Village to search for whatever my lord want me to do here, i see a Servant slowly walking to me. Even if he's wearing a blindfold, he's definitely a high-ranked Servant. I'm staring at him for a while, then realize that i don't have True Name Discernment right now. Geez, how clumsy i am, how can i forget about the fact that i'm no longer Ruler? I take off my Hades's cap and materialize in front of him, he stops walking the moment he sense my presence. I ask in a calm tone: [I'm using my Hades's cap so in my POV, i think you can't sense my presence until i take my cap off. So under my POV, i'm the first one to come and talk to you, not the contrary. So i'll remove the part i asked about why to meet here.]

- Hello. You must be a Servant, right? I'm not here to fight, and we're having such crowd around us anyway. So please, you don't have to worry, i'm here to talk. [I don't know you're Ruler, so my first line shouldn't be "hello ruler"].

He just stays silent for some seconds. For some reason, i feel like someone is staring all over my body but no one around is looking at us and that man is wearing a blindfold, must be my imagination. Then, he says:

- I'm Ruler. With True Name Discernment, i can tell for sure that you're the real Jeanne d'Arc as Saver. But...

He whistles, a big one. I don't know why he has to do that at all.

- Gotta admit, didn't expect Savior of France was a pretty girl with such nice body like this. [I never actually said something about my class as a Saver but my true name instead].

He freaked me out. I hurriedly cover my chest, take a step backward like how normal girl would reacted in this kind of situation. With that, i say while shocked about what he just said:

- You... you aren't blind, right? That blindfold was just for show, right?

- Oh, not at all. All my eyes see is darkness. But i have senses beyond the eyes. And to those sense, you look as beautiful as the dawn.

He just... what? I'm not experienced with situation like this, it's really embarrassing having others praise you for your beauty. Before i can realize, my face has already blushed because of that. I turn my face another direction so he can't see or sense my face right now and say:

- S...stop that...

- Stop what?

- That... charisma! Y... you are using it somehow! Y...yes! It's all because of it!

- Not at all Miss Jeanne. Your Magic Resistance would nullify any compulsion within my words. Your cute reaction to my words are purely on your own.

H... he just saw through of me! Now it's even more embarrassing. W... what should i say now? My lord, why don't you guide me through this? I use my hands to cover my face while hoping he can't sense my extremely blushing face right now and say:

- T... then stop it! W... with t... the... the compliments! A... and flirting too! They don't... have any effect on me, i swear!

- I'm sure i don't know what you are talking about. But very well.

- G...good!

Phew, finally, it's all over now. I turn to another direction, take multiple deep breath to calm down and to stop my blushing, too. For some reasons, i feel like he's smiling over my reaction right now. After around a minute, i finally regains my composure. Then, i turn to him again and say:

- I'm fine now. Let's continue our talk.

- You're the irregular class, right? The one who showed up out of nowhere. And i thought this was going to be a normal war.

- This isn't a normal war, it's a corrupted one.

I told him, everything. About i came from another world, about how normal holy grail war in my world would be and about how false this war is.

[From below, i'll edit any of your line if you want to change].

- I see, really strange. This may be one of the reasons why i can't turn to spirit form. [Referring to this war is strange compare to other war, not about another Ruler is still here.]

- Indeed. You should be careful, this war isn't normal at all. And hey! You said i need to be killed!

- I did. My apologies. However, the grail's power is splitted between servants it summoned, and the majority of the servants must be killed for a wish to be granted. I just did my duty as a Ruler. And...

He grins, slightly, but i can still see it on his face.

- I would never said such thing if i knew you was such a wonderful wom... ouch!

I lightly hit my finger at his forehead to stop whatever he's trying to say. He's not a bad guy, but his flirting skill is dangerous, gotta watch out. I smile a little while saying:

- No more of that, remember?

- Of course. Well, it's nice to meet you, Jeanne. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, but I must be going now. I wish to question the others on what their wishes are.. oh. Speaking of which, I suppose your only wish to stop the war?

- No, i wish to save people. It's my duty as a bearer of lord's will.

- I see. Well I am the supervisor, not a participant, so it won't affect me. Again, I must be off. I hope we meet again.

He slowly walks away. A nice Ruler, he's doing his job well. However, as i stare at the warehouse covered with some strange trees nearby, my Revelation somehow tell me not to enter that place. It's very dangerous, i can tell even without my Revelation. I have no choice but to leave. Now i realize this, people are staring at me. I see, now i'm not wearing Hades's cap and not in spirit form, too. My clothes are pretty strange for people around here. Gotta buy some clothes first. As i look around for a shop, i see a small clothes shop named Sun Queen. A really fancy name with glorious design outside, to the point it looks really weird but i have no choice now.

I enter the shop, there's only an old woman around her 70s here, she must be the shop keeper. As i look around for some clothes, she gets nearby and says:

- Want some help, miss Servant?

I startled because of what she said just now and turn to her. She shows me her hand with faded marks of Command Spell. At this point, one can easily jump to a conclusion. I say out of surprise:

- You was the last war's master?

- Yes. My name is Felicia. Rider was my Servant. He was my darling, my beloved one, too. In the end, he sacrificed himself for my life. No matter how painful it was, i have to live, for his part too.

- I see... i'm sorry...

- That's ok. You have the same eyes with me in the past. Very innocent, the eyes of a true maiden with a heart that hasn't fallen in love with someone. When you found your loved one, don't let him go, don't be like me.

- But... i'm a holy maiden...

- Before you are a holy maiden, you are a woman, too. Now, come here for a bit.

She takes me to the back room and gets my three size. Then, she gives me a beautiful set of clothes including a white short-sleeve shirt with a small black necktie as a highlight, a black miniskirt together with a pair of black stockings (Basically this), all for free. She's a good one, but there's no way for me to save her. She need no salvation, she already decided to live for her love's part, too. She's very strong. If i have some free time, gonna be back here and pay her another visit.

I close my eyes and wait for my lord's guidance. This time, he told me to get to a place called Washington Heights. As i check the map, i realize it's pretty far from here, and the night is about to fall. I ask people around for how to get there and take a bus to Washington Heights...

[Owari, I'll edit my perspective of the encounter once I have a computer again. I feel your pain. And I can't believe you had me perving on her body, I was just complimenting her general looks!]

Well, it seems the stress of a beefcake with a massive sword suddenly appearing caused John Kazuo to faint. I tilt my head to Berserker.

"Hello noble warrior" I greet him. He spins to me, suddenly aware of the presence of a servant so close to him and pulls his weapon. Arondight. The Unfading Light of the Lake.

"I must admit you seem surprisingly lucid for the berserker class. I half expected a raging monster to appear"

I look at him for a moment. Normally my TND would allow me to know his name and skills once he was in front of me, but they are hidden from me. I focus and [luck check] break through whatever barrier was hiding them from me. I see. Monte Cristo Mythologie. A dangerous ability indeed. Energy manipulation, soul damage, poison, mind manipulation and stat hiding all in one. And of course the mental barriers, which explains the lack of insanity. I continue like nothing happened.

"Your master was waiting for you, and you just ran off? I admit he's not the most attractive person, but to sprint at firtst sight?"

He points his sword at me, but doesn't speak

"Not even an explanation? I see. You like to play the strong silent type. Well, I'm here to ascertain whether all summonings were completed correctly, and to meet each of the servants to find out what is their wish for the Grail"

He's still quiet. I'm beginning to be irritated. I turn on my Charisma at full power, emenating the sort of regality, grace and aura demanding respect that would cause any in my presence to prostrate themselves before me and submit to my will.

"Answer my questions please"

[Um monarch, sorry but you need too fix some of your write man because my Avatar right now it nigh-emotionless knight.]

[A little quiet here, guess i'll take my move then.]

Helena doesn't want to go home now for some reason, maybe she wants to relieve her stress somewhere, or maybe she just want to spend her time. I park our car somewhere in the city and we slowly take our walk to Hudson River. She tells me about many kind of relics that her grandpa found. With so much inspiration over her grandpa's work like this, i think she also wants to become a relic hunter like her grandpa. But, when i ask that, she says she wants to become a ruin researcher instead. She interested in magic from Age of Gods and especially about Divine Word, the language from god which allow you to easily use any high thaumaturgy very fast. And, in term of magic, the target hold most of her interesting, the mage from Age of Gods that she wants to research about, is Medea. She once asked her grandpa to search for Medea's Golden Fleece, but that didn't go well. I mean, Medea was a witch from way too long, there's no way for her relics to be found nowaday. "If Medea was here, she could easily treat my grandpa's wound and win this war" is what she said. I can't tell her that i've already fought with Medea from another world and Medea was actually weak. Then, i ask her:

"Of all heroic spirit of the world, who is your most favorited hero?"

"The hero that i loved most? Well... probably King Arthur."

I twitched a little after hearing what she just said. Pretty surprise, and happy at the same time. But, i tried my best to hide my reaction so she won't find out. And i ask another question:

"King Arthur? Why?"

"He is cool and manly, the kind of ma any girl would want as her boyfriend. He is also the bearer of humanity's faith and hope, too. I can give you a long list of how awesome King Arthur is if you want."

"Er... no, thank you, that's enough."

Who did she just describe? Who the heck is that King Arthur? She imagined King Arthur like that? Seriously? Now how can i tell her about my true identity after this... Guess i have to keep this secret for a little longer...

We reach Hudson River after around a half hour. She creates a small barrier around our place to avoid civilian's attraction, and create some water elemental monsters with her staff. She says:

"They are just some familiars, even with hundred of them gang up on a Servant, they still stand no chance. But, what do you say about some little practice?"

"Hmm, ok, a good way for you to test my sword skill, right?"

"Then, you should get changed, or your clothes may get wet."

I jump straight to the river, my foot easily land on water like it's just some normal ground. Seeing how i easily move on water, Helena surprises a lot and says:

"How can you do that???"

"Just some little blessing. No water can affect me unless i want them to. Like this, even my clothes won't get wet, too."

[This little training is to make old Ruler's vision about me holding swirling wind legit]

Then, i materialize my Excalibur under Invisible Air, and swing my blade to cut them down, one by one. They are, indeed, weak. I can easily dodge and attack even when being surrounded by a lot of them. Helena continue to create more to test my skill, and i continue to beat them. Just one small blast from my Invisible Air can destroy a bunch of them already. After 10 minutes, i've already taken care of roughly a thousand of them and the test is over. I come back to Helena's side and ask:

"So? What do you think?"

"Excellent sword skill. However... walking on the water... using air sword... are you... perhaps..."

No way. Did she just find out my true identity? I believe i hide it carefully... there's no way she can...

"Dugu Qiubai?"

"Wait, i have golden hair, you know? How can i some chinese swordman?"

"Ah, my mistake, i'm sorry then. Anyway, you're strong. You fought all of them with that butler clothes. And your sword skill is beautiful and elegant, too. Just like you were dancing on the water if you ask me. If King Arthur was here, he might want to duel you on a knight fight i believe."

I twitched, again. She just wanted me to fight myself... but there's no way for me to speak that out. She removes the barrier and we go back to get our car. It's already night when we got there. Helena wanted to visit a nearby church to pray for his grandpa's recovery, so i take her there. But, the moment we get to the door of that church, i can sense the presence of a Servant [two if Archer also come here] inside. I tell Helena:

"Don't go inside, careful! There's presence of a Servant!"

[Waiting for Caster's reaction].

[Oh wow so that's happening lol.]

As the priest [who I'll call "Red" from now on] prepares to leave for the Zoo, I suddenly sense the presence of a servant nearby.

"Wait." I tell him telepathically. (It's a good thing he's already wearing the ring.)

"What's wrong?"

"Don't go outside. There's a servant."

"Seriously??"

I use Clairvoyance to observe the outside of the church where sure enough, another servant stands. Jeanne? No. Her weapon(s), clothing, and overall demeanor are completely different. A girl with long brown hair stands behind her. Probably her master.

This is troubling. I would rather not fight anyone before I meet Jeanne, much less with my master asleep inside the building. I'll have to think of some way to get them to leave. Maybe if I hide inside of Ars Paulina they'll eventually go away... No, they've found my hideout. If they leave now, there's a chance they'll come back for an assult more prepared. If I'm going to take them out, now is the best chance.

As I consider my options, the female servant shoots a gaze towards one of the church's windows. Red jumps and quickly closes the blinds. That idiot. He must have been trying to get a quick look.

"Uhh Caster... She saw me..."

"I noticed."

"What should I do?"

Well there's no way she isn't suspicious now. If I suddenly dissapear, things will only likely get worse. It might not be too late to settle this with diplomacy. I feel bad for making Red have to do this, but after that last screw up he deserves it.

"W-well?" Red says.

"Well, obviously, you have to go meet her."

"WHAT!?" (I actually partially hear him say out loud as well as through telepathy.)

"Relax, we don't know if she's hostile yet. There's a chance she just happened to bump into this place by accident."

"B-but why me!?" The way he continuously manages to stammer through telepathy completely amazes me...

"Sigh... You're neither a master nor a servant, so she probably won't just attack you on sight. She doesn't seem like the type who would harm civillians. Don't worry, as long as you stay inside the church, she won't be able to harm you. Besides, worst case scenario I've totally got your back." That last part was a lie though...

He's silent for the world's longest ten seconds. And right when I think he's about to give up...

"All right... I'll do it."

"Good man."

I observe him as he heads for the front door, and I carefully make my way back to the room where Chloe was sleeping.

After pumping himself up, he very nervously and very slowly opens the front door of the church.

"Y-Yes... may I help you?"

[RIP artoria master doesn't even know]

I speed through the night on the motorcycle and i reached around washington heights but i'm not deep into it so i won't exactly know if a servant is nearby but I keep out of traps as I just do a stupid drive around

"What should we do now, Saber?"

Helena asks, worriedly, after seeing how i carefully push her back and prepare my Invisible Air. I answer her:

"There is a servant's presence inside. He/She should have noticed my presence, too. But, if that was a Lancer or a Berserker, they've already come out to fight. Archer or Rider should want to get away because they don't specialize in CQC."

"You're right. Whoever inside, should be an Assassin or a Caster. In order word, inside that place is a trap. Then, should we just leave?"

"But this is also a good chance to grab some information about another Servant, too."

As we're talking about what should we do, my Instinct tell me about a suspicious movement. I gaze upon that church's window and catch a glimpse of a priest who instantly close the blinds right away. Whoever that guy is, he isn't a civilian. Only a Servant can sense my presence to check out, but he isn't a Servant, too. Maybe he's a Master? After some seconds, the front door slowly open, it was that priest again. His face shows it all, he's worrying about whatever i can do to him. And then, he nervously ask:

"Y-yes... may i help you?"

I turn my gaze to check his body, there's no sight of a Command Spell. Then, i turn to Helena, she understands what i want to say. Helena isn't a battle mage, she specializes in analysis and research about magic. Under many years, she trained her eyes to the point that she can tell if one is under the effect of thaumaturgy or not. She looks at the priest, then looks inside the church, carefully checks every corner. And then, she says:

"There are magic traces everywhere inside, must be a barrier, a territory or a bounded field. However, this man under no magic's effect. He isn't brainwashed or controlled, he stays on that Servant's side."

I get it now, this must be a trap, a very dangerous trap. I turn to that priest and say in a cold voice:

"You're trying to lure us inside the church, right? We aren't so stupid to catch your bait just like that!"

Hizack123 said:
[Um monarch, sorry but you need too fix some of your write man because my Avatar right now it nigh-emotionless knight.]
[Write your perspective (and the follow up, don't just get to me asking your wish and then stop), making clear what is Berserker and what is the old guy, and I'll edit mine to fit your dialogue]

My Liz sends me off to an arms dealer on the northern end of the city to steal a bunch of flash bangs and scout the area "even if servants can't be harmed by modern weapons, they still see and hear. So flash bangs should be plenty inconvenient to them." I agree and enter spirit form, but before I leave my Liz adds on, "I'll work on redirecting od from some of our batteries into the barriers defending the base against physical and magical attacks. Now that these guys aren't using it on their item creation, we should be able to strengthen them to a level closer to what the Caster of the previous war would have used."

"Looking forward to it!" I call out as I activate Sphere Boundary and Presence Concealment. However, as I head to an arms dealer in the area known as Washington Heights, I sense multiple servants nearby.

I stop and go in the direction I felt them, telepathically contacting my Liz to tell her what's going on. I arrive near a church and watch from up close, one servant is inside the church, while the other is standing out in the open with a girl that seems to be her master. When I see the girl, my Liz makes a sound in her mind similar to an annoyed clicking of the tongue, "So we've run into Helena already?" Then as I start moving my hairs she quickly says, "stay hidden, don't attack her."

I closely examine the both if their arms before my Liz says "focus Assassin!" in my head, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. As the two talk about the class of the other servant, my Liz says "so this is the Saber class servant? And going by the same process as them, the one inside is Caster." Liz is a genius!

A priest comes out to talk to her, but he's scared. He knows she's a servant? He isn't a master. Helena starts talking, apparently there's some sort of barrier, bounded field, or territory, probably the latter considering who we're dealing with. The people in the church seem to be working with Caster too. I continue observing as my Liz views what's going on through me.

[@Artoria: LOL poor you!]

[@Edwell: Wait for me! I'm coming!]

The bus drops me on Washington Heights. Now, where should i go? I open my map and check for any suspicious location. Ugh, i can't guess anything. From the beginning, i'm not a good strategist, too. Most of my strategy in Hundred Day War was Gilles's. If Gilles was here, he would tell me what to do and where to go under my lord's guidance like this. Hmm, i just realize there is a church nearby, i should visit it and pray for my lord's help. [It's strange how no one give a f*cking care about church last war, but come to church a lot this war]. It's night already, hope the church still open then.

When i'm about to get to the church, i can sense 2 presence of servants. One inside and one outside. They... are they fighting right now? No, i can't let it happen. I have to stop them. I run to the church as fast as i can, they must also have sensed my presence, too. But, maybe because i'm running toward them like this make the servant outside suspect my good intention. She charges at me and swing her... what is she holding right now? It looks like a swirling wind in her hand... a wind weapon? With the alarm from my Revelation, i materialize my flag spear to block her slash. I can hear a slightly "tsk" come from her mouth before she slash to another place. Her attack is strong, but i still barely block and deflect her attack. But with each slash, her slash become even more dangerous than before and aim at more than just one of my weak point, she slowly get my pattern and become stronger. But i can still tell her attack's direction with Revelation and defense myself. She's stronger than i am, just blocking her attack make my hands hurt somehow, but i can still keeping my pace with her. [Revelation A vs Instinct A? An epic battle between 2 personal skills].

After we've traded blows for a minute, she jumps backward and says:

- You're a good spearman. Are you Lancer?

- I am Saver. And you are Saber, right? That wind weapon must be a sword. Using wind sword... are you Dugu Qiubai?

- Not you, too! I have golden hairs! How can i some chinese?

Golden hairs? Indeed, it's a little dark here so we can't really tell each other's appearance. The clouds move, and moonlight finally reachs our place. With that, now i can see how does Saber look like. Golden hair... yes, beautiful braid bun golden hair that shine like gold dust. She's wearing butler clothes... yes, she's beautiful in both feminine and masculine. And her eyes's color also beautiful, like 2 emeralds. Wait, now i take a closer look, she look just like me except for the eye color! And, coincidentally, we both ask a same question at a same time:

- Who are you?

The summoning ritual was a success. Kind of. But since i half assed it from the beginning, the results are of course flawed. I summoned 4 Curruid, each and every single one of the is crippled. The first simply doesn't has eyes, the second lack both arm, the third has weird and asymmetrical body proportion, while the fourth has the same condition with the second one, only difference is that it doesn't has legs.

Nevertheless. This is the result that i'm looking for. I tell Lancer to use his plant manipulation to give them limb and slightly fix their shape and just fortify their body and enhance their senses using runes. I also tell him to just subdue them by force in case they got aggresive.

Obviously. They're not a problem for Lancer. He quickly restrain them by using his plant to lock them in place. And i'll do the same thing that i did with Lancer earlier, linking them. The result is quite nice. They became docile and their combat capability is further increased and stabilized. But of course that's only applicable here, if they step out from this place then they'll get weak again & aggresive. But having those 4 as this place's guard dogs is still nice however. So i named them Curr-1, Curr-2, Curr-3, and Curr-4.

"Lancer. My experiments is done, for now at least. So now we'll go out and properly do this war. Go to the front door first, i'll reinforce the Bounded Field before we leave"

So i just reinforced and renewed our base Bounded Field. It's useful to make this forest'd building looks like an ordinary abandoned building from the outside and prevent any normal human from entering this building in the first place.

And with all that things done. I tell Lancer that our destination shall be the Central Park Zoo. Dunno why i want to go there, perhaps summoning the Curr brother makes me want to see some animals or something ?

[A currid... as the phantasmal beast that gave Cuchulain a struggle... as in the thing with wounds that do not heal..]

[You basically just summoned 4 more servants that negate healing. Regardless of the missing parts and the "they weaken if they leave", I'm really not sure I should allow this]

[They're crippled. So they're not as strong as they should be normally. And Curruid was never a Servant level threat, its just that their hide are really tough and they can somewhat negate regen by natural mean, which i remove because i purposely half assed the entire process so i can summon them in their massively nerfed state so i can have guard dogs]

[@Fab Eh, all right]

[@Hizack hurry!!! The most broken servant in the war is headed right for us!! He hasn't sensed us yet, and needs to pass through Midtown to get here so any servants there might slow him down, plus he's bringing his master so he'd be slowed a little as he needs to remain in physical form to carry them or take a taxi, but we need to finish our conversation and high-tail it outta here!]

Monarch Laciel said:
[@Hizack hurry!!! The most broken servant in the war is headed right for us!! He hasn't sensed us yet, and needs to pass through Midtown to get here so any servants there might slow him down, but we need to finish our conversation and high-tail it outta here!]
[Lol ok!]

[I have to wait for Artoria, Edwell and maybe Blah to take their action before i can actually do anything. And i'm waiting to see our Ruler take down the most OP servant of the war, just like last time.]

"Hello noble warrior" I greet him..........no Reaction

........."I must admit you seem surprisingly lucid for the berserker class. I half expected a raging monster to appear".......and again no Reaction

"......ugh..." the master of berserker is about to awake, Berserker just walk to him and pick up him up.....then jump out of there.

[and yes, this is basically me before i meet Nanoha in AU.]

[Boring right? No shit! XD]

[@Owari Lol save me plz I stepped away for just a bit and I come back to a freaking party at my doorstep omg]

The female servant (probably Saber) thinks I'm trying to lure her inside. While I wouldn't mind that too much it's actually the opposite that I really want. But of course, Red panics.

"No! No! Of course not! I-"

"(Keep your cool man. Now listen to what I say carefully and repeat it to that servant.)"

We both sense each other so there's no point in trying to make him play dumb. I give Red my instructions.

He takes a deep breath and looks at the enemy servant.

"Welcome Saber, let's make a dea-"

Before he can finish his sentence I sense another servant enter the area. Saber notices too and rushes in that direction. I check to see what's going on... It's Jeanne! She and Saber trade blows fairly evenly for a while, but eventually come to a stop.

I want to tell Red to give Jeanne his ring but that coward ran inside and locked the door as soon as the fighting started. Guess I'll just observe for now.

[Gonna wait for that conversation to end or be interrupted before I do anything.]

Back