• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 1)

[Damn it Hizack.... boring, and you just ran off. I was going to guide you away, especially considering you still don't know if you might be heading straight for Lancer]

Fun time with Curr Brothers (translated to English from whatever language they use to communicate with each other)

Curr-1: Yo dude, why can't i see ***** dude ?

Curr-4: No ***** dude. You're effin' blind dude

Curr-1: But wtf dude ? Why only me dude ? I mean, even 3 is somehow fixed a lil bit now dude

Curr-3: Suck it you wankas

Curr-2: This wooden arms feel clunky dude

Curr-1: Shaddup dude. At least you ain't blind dude. That master is one incompetent whack of a magus

And through their somatic link

Fllay: Curr-1, you want eyes correct ? Then wait till i got home, i'll ******' rip you a new eye sockets soon

Curr-2,3,4: Wow, ripperino dude. Rest in R.I.P

Curr-1: Shit dude

[Well just hope that i don't lol, and my master house (or base) it just 2 block away from there.]

[And @fab lol]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I've edited my message to account for your lack of dialogue. Rewrite yours now]
[Try to charisma with me huh? Monarch? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), to bad for you i got Monte Cristo Mythologie and i don't swing that way. (At least not with you)]

[Bah. You still need to edit your message though. Also, you have no clue where John's house is seeing as you vanished a second after he summoned you without even talking]

Berserker picks up his unconscious master and heads off. Well. That was another rude one. I use SNI to see where he is going, and laugh. Straight toward Lancer, who is heading our way.

I wonder if I should help him out. I don't really like Berserker or Lancer, but John was a sorta nice old guy, while Lancer's master was also rude to me.

After a moment's though, I head after them. With my higher agility, I catch up easily, though the fact that he is carrying his master and needs to remain in physical form also helps.

"Oi wait up!"

He keeps moving.

"Oh for god's sake... you are heading straight towards another servant!" I call.

He skids to a halt on a rooftop and turns back to me.

"Master, i sense a similiar existance just like myself around"

"Does that thing moving to our location ?"

"I think not"

"Then i don't care. If it won't attack us then i won't do anything about it. Now come, i want to see penguins"

"Ahh, i want to see wolves too"

[Yeah i know lol, that why i said i hope i don't lol]

[And while Berserker don't talk but you can still coop with him for shot time and talk to his master instead.]

[So can you can write runaway scene by yourself.]

[Lucky that me and Saber aren't in our Alter form and we aren't at Shinjuku, too. Or else this is going to happen sooner or later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[Btw, we're having a somewhat big party in Washington Heights. And my Revelation told me that Ruler will come here after he has done his deal with Zack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

OwariNepgear said:
[Lucky that me and Saber aren't in our Alter form and we aren't at Shinjuku, too. Or else this is going to happen sooner or later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
[Btw, we're having a somewhat big party in Washington Heights. And my Revelation told me that Ruler will come here after he has done his deal with Zack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
Ó©öÓ©▓Ó©ºÓ©ÖÓ╣îÓ╣éÓ©½Ó©ÑÓ©ö (3)

After following my stupid masters orders I somehow end up in Greenwich Village. Due to my master thinking that the clothes I bought were way too cool he ended up taking them, so that he could "look cool and hit on some girls" before he left he gave me a simple order of "Win the War".

After walking around for a long time, I finally see a small clothes shop that piques my interest its name is Sun Queen. A really fancy name with glorious design outside reminding me of Egypt for some reason. The design is so out of the norm to the point it looks kind of weird.

I enter the shop, there's only an old woman around her 70s that starts to chuckle, noticing that I'm staring at her she says.

"Oh don't mind me Servant, it's just amusing that I'm able to meet 2 servants in one day- She says with a smile

"Are you a former master in the holy grail war?

"Yes. My name is Felicia. Rider was my Servant. My beloved one and my king but In the end, he sacrificed himself for my life. No matter how painful it was, I have to treasure this life and keep moving forward.

"I see... I'm sorry... I too was separated my beloved queen.... You might have heard of me the great King of Kosla in the Ramayana?

"To think that I would meet the legendary Archer Rama, I am truly honoured. Now then I think I known what would fit your style.

After about 3 min she comes back with a incredible set of clothes (basically Karnas outfit but change the red to blue).

"Thank you so much Felicia! How much does this cost?

"It's free of charge, I don't own this shop In order to make money.

"Why?

"It's simple, you see after my servant Rider or as you might call him now Ramesses II died he told me to become a heroic spirit and meet him in the throne of heroes.

"4 years after the holy grail war when I was 22 years old I became a well respected magus at the mage association, known as the "Luminous Sorcerer" I even inherited the first magic from the original dead user. I gained a massive following of young magi that all looked up to me, but the Clock Tower feared that I would cripple them through training like how the Wizard Marshall did decided to force me to leave. In exchange they would pay me large amounts of money as well as let me research mage craft without getting disturbed.

"After leaving I wandered around the globe saving many people with my magic and even got many letters from my many former students telling me that they still follow my teachings. But all of this is meaningless, I fear that I failed to qualify. And even if I qualified I would look like this.

Seeing her sadden, I decide to cheer her up.

"Heroic Spirits will most often take the form that represents their golden age at the prime of their lives, as such you would take the form of when you inherited first magic, seeing as you are very beautiful now yo will most likely make Ramesses faint if you where in your prime age of 22, when you meet him at the throne.

"And you have most certainly qualified. Heroic spirits are "the one and only", who each stood out from the others of their time by performing deeds and possessing qualities that no other possessed. And the magi that follows your teaching all look up to you as a hero as such I the Heroic Spirit Rama, the 7th Avatar of Vishnu assures you that you have indeed secured your place in the throne of heroes.

"Thank you- She says while smiling.

After leaving the shop, I get a telepathic message from my master.

"Budget Heracles, one of my familiars have spotted a fight break out at the church at Washington Heights and I order you to slaughter every servant there. I can't see their statuses because they are too far away, but one of them seems to be using a flag as a weapon. Anyway I'm busy with trying to decide which one of these 5 girls that I just met are the best to date.

"Ok very well I'm heading there.

So the saint is there, excellent

Turning Into spirit form I dash there, after a while I arrive near the church and spot the two servants locked in combat. As well as sensing another being that is probably a servant inside the church.

[Fab summoned 4 prinnies!]

As the priest is still trying to justify himself to Saber, a new servant appears. Saber rushes to fight her. She pulls out a spear- no… it's a flag. The area's still covered in fog, but I'm certain… "Master, that's Jeanne. We should kill her."

Master senses the shift in my tone, and says "Agreed. I don't want her around screwing up our war, it's not like they'll remember you if you're forced to fall back anyways."

With that I stand right next to them and calmly wait. There battle pauses when the mist clears, the two of them drop their guard for a moment when they see their similar appearances. In that moment I move to strike, reducing the effect of my Concealment skills. I activate No Second Strike disorienting the two servants further, then use all of my speed to strike at Jeanne from every angle with both my hair and fists.

[I was thinking of attacking Helena as well, but this seems more effective. If I'm able to kill Jeanne like this then I'll retreat, if she activates her NP I'll retreat, and if she survives but doesn't use her NP I'll keep attacking until one of the earlier mentioned scenarios occurs. Keep in mind information erasure when I retreat. Also this should probably happen before Rama gets there, all things considered…]

[I'm going to sleep, hope this doesn't get too out of control…]

[Edit: Also if ??? or Liz decide the situation's unfavorable and can't be won, I retreat.]

[@Blah: I thought we were friends...]

[@Monarch: Should we start a debate fight? Blah attacks me with full intend to kill, not just like little sparring between me and Saber anymore.]

[@Ramesses: Greenwich is 10kms far from Washington Heights so yeah, you will get to our place after Blah's attack.]

[@Owari You can, just know that old saver is garaunteed to show up and save you both, by injuring Assassin enough to force her to retreat (slowly, due to the injuries) to her master using the Mist and that other skill to hide her trail. I will also be showing up at the cathedral in time to watch this happen. SNI tells me so]

[@Ram, not going to be happy if Felicia shows up in this war using first magic]

[@Owari we are still friends! (I hope.) My current characters and your character just happen to be a bit too contrasting to become friends here. I might respond a bit longer, but I am actually going to sleep soon, just waiting for pills to kick in.]

[So basically, one of my best friend in the past want to kill me the first time we meet. And my ex-enemy Ruler want to save me by sending my also ex-enemy to help? Great, my charisma can reverse the world like this.]

[Summary: A loli want to kill a saint by using 3 NPs all at the same time together, but there's also 2 well-equipped men that are prepared to gang up on that loli if she dare to touch me. Great now, i'm having a lot of fans atm. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[So, about this situation. First, let's see if i can tank a No Second Strike or not. Zabaniya: Raving Shadow Flash isn't really effective with a Servant due to their tough defense, around roughly E~D/hit i believe. A little comparision:

Jeanne's side:

+ C Luck, B Endurance, A Agility.

+ Qi is another form of Mana i believe? Jeanne's Magic Resistance EX somehow save Jeanne from getting killed by Jack's full-conditioned Maria the Ripper (causality manipulation). May save me from instant killed somehow.

+ In Fate/Extra, Saber Nero with D Endurance, A Luck and C Magic Resistance can survive No Second Strike for 2~3 days. (No mention about using Thrice of Setting Sun or Imperial Privilege in story).

+ Revelation A can somehow help me to barely avoid fatal hit.

+ Saint B's Regenerationn can help with Raving Shadow Flash, can even produce holy light around myself, like flashbang.

???'s side:

+ Also C Luck, C Strength. (No Second Strike is still martial art, low Strength may reduce it's effective. Li Shuwen has B Strength, though), A+ Agility.

+ No Second Strike may instant kill upon hit by circulatory shock.

+ Multiple Raving Shadow Flash from many direction, quantity over quality.

+ With Sphere Boundary, ??? and her hairs are invisible under normal eyes. Eyes of Mind, Instinct, Revelation and something like that can help though.

If i can survive this combo, i can use Pain Breaker to return to my original state. So, without LE, can i survive this or not? Debate time, ladies and gentlements.]

[MR won't really affect a NP though. Since they're not Magecraft nor they're Magic, but a crystallized legend/story/myth of something or someone]

[And the STR part won't really affect the effectivity of No Second Strike]

[I just go for a few hours, and we're having a party like this? How aggressive do you think i am anyway Owari? Geez. Indeed, i have no intend to continue our fight like this, so i'll write my POV to the point we ask the same question. Everything happen next will have to wait for people's reaction.]

After hearing my question, the priest panicked and says:

"No! No! Of course not! I-"

But he instantly calm down, really strange. Helena gives me a hand signal about some strange magic just affect on that priest, just a little glimpse though. Then, his attitude changed. He says:

"Welcome Saber, let's make a dea-"

But, suddenly, i sense another servant's presence. I turn to that direction and see a female servant is running to my place. So all of this was just an act? Whoever inside the church was buying time for his ally to come and help? If i just stand there, i may end up in a 2 on 1 situation and it won't be good. Unless... i take one of them out first! With that in mind, i charge to the new servant's location and attack her. It's pretty dark here so i can't see her clearly, but i can use my Instinct to attack her effectively. But she's pretty good, using her flag spear as a weapon, she can still defense under my furious series of attack. After i finished my combo, i take a step backward and praise her:

"You're a good spearman. Are you Lancer?"

"I am Saver. And you are Saber, right? That wind weapon must be a sword. Using wind sword... are you Dugu Qiubai?"

Damn, after my Master, then now her. Seriously? How can people think that Dugu Qiubai is the only hero use wind sword? I angrily say:

"Not you, too! I have golden hairs! How can i some chinese?"

As i finished my sentence, the moonlight slowly reveals our place. Now i can see her appearance more clearly. She's wearing casual clothes? That suits her well, sure bring out her sexual appeal a lot. If i was a man, i must have already fallen for her charm. Her breasts... ugh, now i'm a little jealous over that place... pretty nice and feminine body. She also has golden hairs, long braid golden hairs. Even though her hair style belong to farmers and countryside girls, they still shine beautifully under the moon like treasures. And her face... wait, is that my face...? Her face looks exactly like mine except for her amethyst-colored eyes. This is strange, but as i open my mouth to ask, she also ask at the same time and same question:

"Who are you?"

I wander aimlessly in PS thinking about how to proceed in this war.

"Save Saber & Saver, the two identical servants. Interesting proposition from the Ruler..." I think.

"Well...I've accepted it. Need to see what level of strength I'm at now, it's been sixty years since I've fought in a serious battle" I say to myself.

I go for a run at my top speed. After ~10minutes I stop running and notice that my stamina &speed are much lower compared to before. I go to a tree and break a branch and throw it with all my strength. I watch it sail towards a clump of branches, obscuring my vision of where it landed. I go towards it and note that my strength has also decreased considerably.

Well. Looks like this is all I have to manage with. This war would probably have been a piece of cake if I was my 12 year old self, but I guess that I still have to make do"

I notice a portal opening next to me and walk towards it.

Going through it, I emerge into an all too familiar colosseum. I notice Ruler with Marchen Meines Lebens in his outstretched hands.

"Ah MMM, if only I still had it"

"Are you prepared, Llama?" he asks. With confidence, I reply "What am I to be given?".

Ruler closes his eyes for a second. He then activates MMM, the book trembles, the words glow and I feel a pink light emanating from me. The glow dies down. Ruler informs me of my three skills,

>Thrice Setting Su

> A Knight Does not Die with Empty Hands

> Empyrean Eye

All 3 a reflection of what I have achieved in my life(Three of them to be specific), I say, feeling the new skills set in.

I hear Ruler ask me if I was ready. I reply with a yes and notice a Golden Portal opening next to me.

"My manifestation in space-time is already prepared. Simply enter the portal, and you shall pass through my treasury and out through the portal my manifestation opens into New York. Remember my request" Says Ruler.

I nod and turn towards the portal. Before entering, I ask with my back turned,

"Say Ruler, I've known you since sixty years. I feel silly that I haven't asked you yet what your name is, mind telling it to me?"

And I head towards the portal, seeing if Ruler would respond.

[Space incase of response]

I enter the portal. I go into Ruler's treasury. I walk into another portal there and end up on a sight pretty familiar to me, The Empire State Building.

Heh Lets see how strong the Servants are this time around. I smirk to myself.

[@Owari one of the main points of No Second Strike is that it kills regardless of whether it's a weak or strong blow. So C rank strength and B rank endurance shouldn't have much effect here. Also, Raving Shadow Flash would probably be in a similar situation. Additionally NSS has a disorientation effect on you, and I took advantage of your momentary panic and shock at seeing Saber's face. Also, currently my speed is A++, so three times yours, and since I'm attacking from every angle I don't think revelation will be enough to dodge here. I also doubt your C luck would be enough to guarantee it doesn't immediately stop your heart, which I'd assume is what happened with Nero. ]

[MR I'm unsure about though, since if Jeanne can negate NPs (if she did that maybe it's part of why her MR is rated at EX) then this might fail. In the end this is more to see which NP you need to use to survive, if any, than anything else, right? Also, I plan to mention that you're Jeanne so that Saber will hear it before fleeing or continuing to a second attack. Hopefully I can stir up a hornets' nest with Saber and her master.]

[The thing with Jeanne and Maria the Ripper has something to do more with the MGI and LCK stats, not NP or MR]

[Empyrian Eyes work is a similiar manner to Kamekura's eyes. It limit the future/possibility]

As I arrived at washington heights I saw the old man i passed by sitting looking at me he told me to come over...He was weird from the moment I saw him but as I got closer i felt something strange and barely dodged a spear attack from him by going to the left

"I see you aren't as imcompetent as I thought boy" He wryily smiles at me with eyes that tell me he has been through more than I can imagine

"Old man why don't you cut the chit chat and just show me that you're the one that isn't all talk" I gave a flurry of jabs which were countered and caught easily by this man but what surprised was the fact that he could hurt me...when he caught my third punch he grabbed my arm and elbowed me so hard i was coughing bits of blood...I went for a knee only for him to counter with his own knee...damn what is this old man. I kept trying to hit him but he seems to know what I will do like its his instinct my punches were countered, my kicks were blocked even headbutting was countered with his own kind of headbutting

"I'm still not using my wooden spear what's wrong boy can't keep up??" I'm getting floored here what the hell??? But what made me even more cautious was he next words: "You won't win with a half-assed attitude like that HAHA" He disappeared way too quickly for an old man lingering those last words behind

What the hell was that...he seems to be a bystander with that much knowledge...I know i should kill him but...i feel like even with these eyes he will kill me first...he's not your typical old man

[just made another cameo for lessons lol]

[@Fab Clairvoyance ain't helping when there's only one future ^.^]

[Besides, I'd like to see how(for now) either of you can kill Saber or Saver in my presence haha]

[@Redgrave just to be clear, is "Old Man" me? ]

[@Llama That's precisely why me and Red hard counter you. While Empyrian Eyes simply won't work against Assassin and Saber due to its limitation. Now that you mention it, Caster can too]

[@Fab Welp nvm that we'll see about that later. both pretty much talk about the same thing but with their case.

I wonder though, how nice would a bit of TTBB be?]

[You should pick something else a while back lol. There's too many counter for your Empyrian Eyes in this game, while there's 2 person that can kill you regardless of your 3 times revive ticket]

[It this just me or i see 3 comment?]

[Anyway]

[Hey! Llama! WHAT DOES YOUR EYES SAY ABOUT THEIR POWER LEVEL!???]

[Ey Fab three posts there lol]

[And we should probably move discussions to the second registration thread. Too many posts will cause the page to load slower than usual]

Back