• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you bringing up such topic when you basically said you lack knowledge in Tier 1?
SPOILER_image.png
As in more people knowledgeable in Tier 1 are needed in the thread.

The opinion of more than one staff member is needed to evaluate something like Tier 1.

I do consider myself somewhat knowledgeable in Tier 1.

The Little Garden is more than just nexus of all reality, it also defines past, present and future, with all history are originated from it, and countless, to infinite multiverses pilling within Little Garden like small particles (combining with the feats from Mainstream Multiverse). Meaning, the sheer size of Little Garden alone can dwarf the infinite-quantum multiversal hierarchy.
Yeah so the world of little garden is just 13000 times larger than earth right. Because the proof say like that
In LE volume 6 it is proved that these are infinite
What you give is out of context that we talking. But where it stated infinite???
That's why I said it can be used interchangeably
Thats why i say, you must prove the 3rd digit is literally create the world of little garden not just a little garden, because it have two different word for little garden and have two different meaning. And the most important thing is prove the 3rd digit's existance is same as the world of little garden structure

- They exists on higher dimensions which are the Another Cosmologies and above Little Garden's infinite multiversal structure, while Little Garden is the world where the Beginning (Alpha) and the End (Omega) are just one.
Proof?
- From the perspective of 3-Digit Gods, infinite branches of infinite universes/multiverses are nothing but smaller than particles, not a single universe is beyond the reach of 3-Digit gods. As i have proved above, this is when they can only desmontrate 50% of their power in Little Garden.
Proof?

Q. World of Little Garden

Although now the playground of the gods, that is the God Creation World that was created to make the outer worlds to deploy correctly —— In a word, the Universe of Third Person Observation.

In Vol.6, Izayoi said that "Little Garden exists across and connects to all timelines of outer worlds". This is the assumption he made from the fact that three of problem children were summoned from different timelines.

Sadly, however! This is only half of half-wrong.

Izayoi's steps of reasoning from before is probably as follow.

Assuming the three problem children as three specific historical points of αβγ, to make these specific points to concentrate on a single timeline, there must be another timeline where simultaneous observation on αβγ is possible to exist.

Hence, this problem child defined the World of Little Garden as "Little Garden is an outer universe which exists across and connects to all timelines of outer worlds".

Everything until now is correct, but it is a little insufficient.

In the first place, since the very beginning, gods are hinted to be beings that were created on the faith and history of mankind. Yet, if the gods manipulate the history of humanity from outer universes, then between gods and mankind, which side exists first?

Commonly known as "The chicken first or the egg first? (Bootstrap·Paradox)".

Because if there is someone can who can solve this paradox, that person might be able to uncover the truth of the World of Little Garden... Just maybe, but this has little relationship with the main storyline.

Boring semantics are boring. The world of Little Garden was created and we are told by who. The novel itself rarely calls them consistently different names, but here's the world (oOOOoOo) being referred to be the playground of the gods that was created. I do wonder where you all popped up from once I decided to focus on other things for a bit. I get told about this now and then so here.

How this revokes the fact that the quote you used was for qualitative superiority, while you are aware it is from wikipedia?
Volume 12:
“No, there are four. They are the originals that held the existence of Brahman[9] since birth. Their structure were completely different from us. Even now, including Gau****[10], there were about seventeen inside?”
9 It’ll be impossible to explain that in a note. I’ll just quote wiktionary : “Brahman is the unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe. The nature of Brahman is described as transpersonal, personal and impersonal by different philosophical schools.”
10 Gautama The Buddha. ↩
The translator is trying his/her best to clarify Brahman's existence since birth are the definition of Brahman because hinduism concepts are hard to explain without articles. Hence why, he/she used wiktionary to help the readers with what is happening.
As in more people knowledgeable in Tier 1 are needed in the thread.

The opinion of more than one staff member is needed to evaluate something like Tier 1.

I do consider myself somewhat knowledgeable in Tier 1.
Aight. MB for getting a bit heated up.

May I get the link to volume 12? Because some dude here said that the quote is from Wikipedia and I am now confused right now.

Also, when is volume 12 dropped? Because I also heard it was today?

So much confusions today.

The translator is trying his/her best to clarify Brahman's existence since birth are the definition of Brahman because hinduism concepts are hard to explain without articles. Hence why, he/she used wiktionary to help the readers with what is happening.
The translator's note should just not be in their at all. Doesn't matter if it helps clarify things or not. If it isn't from the source material or WoG then it isn't usable in any fashion in the creation of profiles or assigning a tier, and instead serves to confuse people who are evaluating evidence. As they might not see the notes saying not to use it as they skim over the quotes presented.

If brahman's statement is just from a translator's notes, it should not be used for evaluation. The work doesn't seem to have elaborated on the nature of Braham, so I don't think it would be 6-D or Low 1-C anymore.

Last edited:
@PDB123456789 Any further comments? You are the one who claimed it is translator notes and the volume 12 is realized couple days ago?
then I don't agree that 2Digits aka Brahman is qualitatively superior. Because the Translator's quote is not canon. And when that quote is lost, Brahman is simply Universal Truth and not enough to be qualitatively superior. Digits system is AP diff and not qualitatively superior.

For clarification:

No no, hell no, we cannot use the definition of a concept taken from original Hinduism, especially when the quote is directly from ENGLISH WIKIPEDIA, FOR **** SAKE.
Back then my old blog used the definition as an example or some reference, nothing much, nothing else. And, in my latest post....
DIDN'T I ALREADY MADE A DISCLAIMER THAT WE CANNOT USE IT?????

If brahman's statement is just from a translator's notes, it should not be used for evaluation. The work doesn't seem to have elaborated on the nature of Braham, so I don't think it would be 6-D or Low 1-C anymore.
I don't know why we can't use the actual Brahman to prove qualitative superiority. Tarou wrote tons of Mythology stuff. Also, he wrote Universal Truth (Brahman) in Kanji, not Katakana, meaning direct translation would be Universal Truth. So, he must know about the concept meaning the author should know the concept of Brahman, even though he didn't explain it which is why he use Brahman to explain the difference of superiority of the Digits.. As of right now, I only have RAWs but for not all of them.
- Brahman
太陽主権戦争の優勝者とは其れ即(すなわ)ち、この神々の箱庭の頂に立つ存在である。 世界の黎明期(れいめいき)から今日までを見守り続けた最強の宇宙真理(ブラフマン)の一人

She is the champion of the Sun Sovereignty War, the one who stood at the top of this Little Garden of gods. One of the most powerful Brahman (Universal Truth), who patrons all things since the dawn of creation to this very day.

『帝釈天(たいしやくてん)………いや、違(ちが)う! 〝月の兎(うさぎ)〟の生き残りか!!』

二〇〇年前に滅ぼした筈(はず)の一族。そしてその手に握(にぎ)られる必勝の槍(やり)。

その槍の造形には見覚えがあった。

だが三頭龍はその程度のことに驚愕(きようがく)はしない。黒ウサギが構えていたその槍を見て、彼は激怒(げきど)したのだ。

(何と愚(おろ)かな! 今更(いまさら)になって宇宙真理(ブラフマン)の権能とは! 奴らは〝アヴェスター〟の力を承知していたのではないのか!?)

インド神群・太陽の三幻神(さんげんしん)が担(にな)う必中必勝の槍。あれは神々が宇宙の真理を操作して〝勝利を確約させる〟という権能であり、〝疑似創星図〟の一つだ。

アレを使えば〝アヴェスター〟の対象が誰であっても自動で相剋(そうこく)を始めて相殺(そうさい)する。

そうなれば余波で二匹の星龍も命を落とす。崩(くず)れかけのロンドンの街も、完全に決壊(けつかい)してしまう。最後の最後になってそんなものに頼(たよ)るのかと憤怒(ふんぬ)する三頭龍。
神気を放つ槍と黒ウサギは、稲妻(いなずま)を放って狙(ねら)いを定める。

「我が一族の仇(かたき)! 此処(ここ)で晴らします!」

万感(ばんかん)の思いを込めた槍が、三頭龍の心臓を狙う。

馬鹿(ばか)が、と嘆(なげ)いた三頭龍は〝アヴェスター〟を───

『─────!!?』

〝アヴェスター〟が、起動しない。

そう、三頭龍は槍の造形に囚(とら)われて肝心(かんじん)なことを失念していた。

仏門に帰依(きえ)した三幻神は其(そ)の名を変えて〝梵天(ぼんてん)〟と改名している。

そして帝釈天と梵天を二体を一対(いつつい)として信仰(しんこう)する概念(がいねん)がある。

梵釈一対の概念から生まれたこのレプリカは、当然ながら〝疑似創星図〟などではない。そして帝釈天の恩恵を宿すこの槍は即(すなわ)ち。

(そうです! この槍は我が主神の恩恵より生まれたもの! それが意味するところは一つ! この槍は、〝拝火教〟の宇宙観を宿した恩恵でもあるのです!!)

Following the voice of Leticia, a strong divine energy was released from the group of fire dragons. Sensing that this Divinity was the same one he felt at the start, the Three Headed Dragon revealed his fangs and mumbled.

“Indra...No, wrong. Moon Rabbit survivor!!”

Originally a race exterminated 200 years ago. And in her hands held the Victory Spear.

He remembered the shape of that spear.

But the Three Headed Dragon would not be astonished by this fact. Watching Kuro Usagi taking a stance with that spear, he raged.

(How foolish! Even now you try to use the authority of Universal Truth (Brahman)! Did they not understand Avesta’s ability!?)

The Indian Gods - The Sun Trinity Mystical God held the the spear of absolute hit and absolute victory. That was the authority of “Destined Victory” the Gods reached after manipulating the truth of the Universe, a type of ‘Another Cosmology’.

Once that was used, regardless of target, Avesta would automatically oppose and neutralize it.

The after-wave from doing so would cause the two Celestial Dragons to lose their lives. The collapsed London City would be completely obliterated. In the final moment of the finale they were relying on that stuff? The Three Headed Dragon raged.

Kuro Usagi and her spear released divine energy, aimed at the target while discharging lightning.

“My race’s hatred! Be avenged right here!”

The spear containing tens of thousands of wills, locked onto the Three Headed Dragon’s heart.

Foolish, as the Three Headed Dragon sighed and used his Avesta ——

“————!?”

Avesta, did not activate.

That’s right, the Three Headed Dragon only focused on the shape of the spear, and miscalculated in the crucial point.

The Trinity Mystical God that converted to buddhism renamed to “Brahma”.

And created the dual faith concept of Indra and Brahma.

The replica born from the dual faith concept of Indra and Brahma, was of course not ‘Another Cosmology’. In other words, Indra's Gift resided in this spear.

(That’s right! This spear is born from the Gift of my main God! There is only one meaning. Zoroastrianism’s cosmology is also resided in this spear!!)

- Zoroastrianism
Yes. It's the same quote as before since it contains both Brahman and Zoroastrianism.
『帝釈天(たいしやくてん)………いや、違(ちが)う! 〝月の兎(うさぎ)〟の生き残りか!!』

二〇〇年前に滅ぼした筈(はず)の一族。そしてその手に握(にぎ)られる必勝の槍(やり)。

その槍の造形には見覚えがあった。

だが三頭龍はその程度のことに驚愕(きようがく)はしない。黒ウサギが構えていたその槍を見て、彼は激怒(げきど)したのだ。

(何と愚(おろ)かな! 今更(いまさら)になって宇宙真理(ブラフマン)の権能とは! 奴らは〝アヴェスター〟の力を承知していたのではないのか!?)

インド神群・太陽の三幻神(さんげんしん)が担(にな)う必中必勝の槍。あれは神々が宇宙の真理を操作して〝勝利を確約させる〟という権能であり、〝疑似創星図〟の一つだ。

アレを使えば〝アヴェスター〟の対象が誰であっても自動で相剋(そうこく)を始めて相殺(そうさい)する。

そうなれば余波で二匹の星龍も命を落とす。崩(くず)れかけのロンドンの街も、完全に決壊(けつかい)してしまう。最後の最後になってそんなものに頼(たよ)るのかと憤怒(ふんぬ)する三頭龍。
神気を放つ槍と黒ウサギは、稲妻(いなずま)を放って狙(ねら)いを定める。

「我が一族の仇(かたき)! 此処(ここ)で晴らします!」

万感(ばんかん)の思いを込めた槍が、三頭龍の心臓を狙う。

馬鹿(ばか)が、と嘆(なげ)いた三頭龍は〝アヴェスター〟を───

『─────!!?』

〝アヴェスター〟が、起動しない。

そう、三頭龍は槍の造形に囚(とら)われて肝心(かんじん)なことを失念していた。

仏門に帰依(きえ)した三幻神は其(そ)の名を変えて〝梵天(ぼんてん)〟と改名している。

そして帝釈天と梵天を二体を一対(いつつい)として信仰(しんこう)する概念(がいねん)がある。

梵釈一対の概念から生まれたこのレプリカは、当然ながら〝疑似創星図〟などではない。そして帝釈天の恩恵を宿すこの槍は即(すなわ)ち。

(そうです! この槍は我が主神の恩恵より生まれたもの! それが意味するところは一つ! この槍は、〝拝火教〟の宇宙観を宿した恩恵でもあるのです!!)

Following the voice of Leticia, a strong divine energy was released from the group of fire dragons. Sensing that this Divinity was the same one he felt at the start, the Three Headed Dragon revealed his fangs and mumbled.

“Indra...No, wrong. Moon Rabbit survivor!!”

Originally a race exterminated 200 years ago. And in her hands held the Victory Spear.

He remembered the shape of that spear.

But the Three Headed Dragon would not be astonished by this fact. Watching Kuro Usagi taking a stance with that spear, he raged.

(How foolish! Even now you try to use the authority of Universal Truth (Brahman)! Did they not understand Avesta’s ability!?)

The Indian Gods - The Sun Trinity Mystical God held the the spear of absolute hit and absolute victory. That was the authority of “Destined Victory” the Gods reached after manipulating the truth of the Universe, a type of ‘Another Cosmology’.

Once that was used, regardless of target, Avesta would automatically oppose and neutralize it.

The after-wave from doing so would cause the two Celestial Dragons to lose their lives. The collapsed London City would be completely obliterated. In the final moment of the finale they were relying on that stuff? The Three Headed Dragon raged.

Kuro Usagi and her spear released divine energy, aimed at the target while discharging lightning.

“My race’s hatred! Be avenged right here!”

The spear containing tens of thousands of wills, locked onto the Three Headed Dragon’s heart.

Foolish, as the Three Headed Dragon sighed and used his Avesta ——

“————!?”

Avesta, did not activate.

That’s right, the Three Headed Dragon only focused on the shape of the spear, and miscalculated in the crucial point.

The replica born from the dual faith concept of Indra and Brahma, was of course not ‘Another Cosmology’. In other words, Indra's Gift resided in this spear.

(That’s right! This spear is born from the Gift of my main God! There is only one meaning. Zoroastrianism’s cosmology is also resided in this spear!!)

- Eschatology
Within the jaws sharp enough to chew the earth, generated flames several times hotter than before, the target the Demon King aimed at was ——

“Don’t, don’t tell me…!”

“He wants to shoot down Airborne Citadel ——!?”

—— Keep your eyes peeled, foolish challengers.

This flame was the strongest Gift Demon King Azi Dakaha inherited.

The strongest attack from the fire system, able to destroy one third of the world according to the legends.

"Not good..............That fellow, already wants to end the contest..........!?

"Don’t tell me, is it the "Another Cosmology" of that lizard!?"

"No, that's another trump card he possesses! It's name is Khvarenah (Halo of the Supreme Ruler)! A gift that summons the power to pull the trigger to eschatology in the form of unimaginable sweltering heat."

- Kali Yuga
“Wha, and here I was wondering what you would come up with. Do you think that I will continue to accompany you in your little game? With things as they are now, let me tell you this. Your betrayal was well within our calculations. Leader-sama has given me the green light to all the others besides His Highness. Because the only one needed to overcome Kali Yuga is His Highness.”

- Perseus Constellation
「箱庭の世界は天動説のように、全(すべ)てのルールが此処(ここ)、箱庭の都市を中心に回っております。先日、同士が倒(たお)した〝ペルセウス〟のコミュニティは、敗北の為(ため)に〝サウザンドアイズ〟を追放されたのです。そして彼らは、あの星々からも旗を降ろすことになりました」

十六夜達三人は驚愕(きようがく)し、完全に絶句した。

「───……なっ……まさか、あの星空から星座を無くすというの………!?」

刹那(せつな)、一際(ひときわ)大きな光が星空を満たした。

そこにあったはずのペルセウス座は、流星群と共に跡形(あとかた)もなく消滅(しようめつ)していたのだ。

ここ数日で様々な奇跡(きせき)を目(ま)の当たりにした彼らだが、今度の奇跡は規模が違(ちが)う。

言葉を失った三人とは裏腹に、黒ウサギは進行を続ける。

「今夜の流星群は〝サウザンドアイズ〟から〝ノーネーム〟への、コミュニティ再出発に対する祝福も兼(か)ねております。星に願いをかけるもよし、皆で観賞するもよし、今日は一杯騒(いつぱいさわ)ぎましょう♪」

嬉々として杯(さかずき)を掲(かか)げる黒ウサギと子供達。だが三人はそれどころではない。

「星座の存在さえ思うがままにするなんて………ではあの星々の彼方(かなた)まで、その全てが、箱庭を盛り上げる為の舞台(ぶたい)装置という事なの?」

「そういうこと………かな?」

その絶大ともいえる力を見上げ、二人は茫然(ぼうぜん)としている。

だが十六夜だけは、流星群を見ながら感慨(かんがい)深くため息を吐いていた。

「………アルゴルの星が食変光星じゃないところまでは分かったんだがな。まさかこの星空の全てが箱庭の為だけに作られているとは思わなかったぜ………」

星空を見上げ、先ほどまでペルセウス座が輝いていた場所を見る。

───アルゴルが悪魔(あくま)の星として伝承されたのは、変光星であるからだ。連なる連星が重なり合い、光の波長を変える星。それが食変光星であり、アルゴルの魔性(ましよう)の正体。

星の位置を自由に遊び、ソラの彼方まで支配するような絶大な何かが、この箱庭にはあるのだ。感動を補充(ほじゆう)するように眼(め)を細めると、元気な声が十六夜を訪ねる。

"......Ah!"

One of the members of the Community who gazed up at the skies gave a gasp.

For it was then that stars could be seen rolling off the night skies one after another. Everyone had immediately recognized it as a meteor shower and had started to cheer.

Kuro Usagi spoke in a sensei-like tone as she told Izayoi and the others and the children:

"The ones who caused this meteor shower is none other than our new comrades. It's the trio from another world who created this phenomenon of a meteor shower."

"Huh?"

Amidst the cheers of the children, Izayoi and the others gave off a loud cry of surprise. Kuro Usagi didn't seem to mind that as she continued:

"Just as it is similar to the Geocentric Model that was applied by the World of Little Garden, all rules/laws are taking this place... the City of Little Garden as the center of their rotation. Since many days ago, our comrades defeated the Community 『Perseus』 and in accordance to their lost, they were exiled by 『Thousand Eyes』. This is why they have to withdraw from this starry sky."

The trio of Izayoi was completely speechless because of the unimaginable surprise they got.

"——Eh... Won't that mean in your sense that... This constellation is going to be disappeared from this starry sky...?"

In this instant, an unusual brilliant flash of light covered the whole starry sky.

Perseus that was originally on the starry sky——Perseus constellation and meteor shower were together disappeared without having a trace of them left.

Though the three did witness many miracles during these several days, however the scale of the miracle this time is on a different scale.

In contrast to the trio who was speechless, Kuro Usagi immediately proceeds to the next one.

"The meteor shower tonight is also a blessing from 『Salamandra』 to the resurrection of the Community of 『No Name』. Be it to make a wish to a meteor, or simply everyone wanted to enjoy it, in short, let's us all have fun for the whole day, okay?"

Kuro Usagi and the children were having a fun time partying, but Izayoi group has no mood to enjoy this.

"To manipulate even the existence of constellations at your whim... In other word, until the other side of the stars, everything that exists is nothing but for the sake of creating a more lively stage for Little Garden itself?"

"I guess... That's how it is?"

Asuka and You lifted up their head to look at what called as "enormous" power, somewhat in a loss.

Only Izayoi who was watching the meteor shower let out a sign full of complex feelings.

"... Even though I can saw through that Algol is not an Eclipsing Variable Star, I did not even except that this whole starry sky was nothing but was created as an object that was tailored only for Little Garden."

He looked up at the starry sky, gazed at the spot where Perseus constellation emitted its light from before.

——In her lore, the cause why Algol becomes a Demon Star, is because she is a variable star. In reality, she is a pair of binary stars that in mutual eclipse that changed the wavelength of their light. This is the true form of the being who was an eclipsing variable star, also the wicked characteristic of Algol.

It surely that in this Little Garden, there are real existences who can freely toying with the position of the stars and reign everything to the other end of the sky. When Izayoi squinted his eyes to make up for his feeling, a soulful voice visited him.

- Buddhism

- Japanese Mythology
「否定する者も多いですが、神霊の系統(ルーツ)は人類史と綿密な関係にあります。我々は別宇宙に存在する相互(そうご)観測者であるのは間違(まちが)いありませんから。帝釈天やゼウスの様に〝最も人類に近い神〟は人間の本能的な部分の影響(えいきよう)を受けやすかったのでしょう。まあ、中には───人類でありながら、神群の長になるべく生まれてくる者もいますが」

意味深な言葉を受けて、黒ウサギは背筋とウサ耳を伸ばす。

人にして神群の長に成りうる者。アルマの口から語られる人物は一人しかいない。

「それはもしかして………飛鳥さん、ですか?」

「ええ。彼女の才能は人間の器(うつわ)を超越(ちようえつ)している。ですがマスターの存在はなんというかこう………ヘンテコです。アンバランスです。アンビリーバボーです。人類が中核(ちゆうかく)にいる神群は日本神話や聖書の彼らなどありますが、彼女は本当の意味で〝正体不明(アンノウン)〟と言えるでしょう」

「………確かに。飛鳥さんのルーツはおぼろげに見えている分だけ、他(ほか)の御(お)二人より首を傾(かし)げる点が多いのです」

逆廻(さかまき)十六夜と春日部(かすかべ)耀は枠(わく)の外にある例外であるのに対し、久遠(くどう)飛鳥の力は既存(きぞん)の枠の中の例外という印象がある。逸脱(いつだつ)した力であることは間違いないのだろうが、他の二人の才能とはまたベクトルが違(ちが)うのだ。

「それに〝六本傷〟のガロロさんの話だと、飛鳥さんは〝先祖返り〟の可能性があるとも聞き及びました。神霊の〝先祖返り〟で、日本で五指に入る大財閥(だいざいばつ)となると………やはり飛鳥さんの血筋は、日本の現人神(あらひとがみ)である皇室に何らかの縁(ゆかり)が」

「いえ、それは無いでしょう」

即答(そくとう)だった。思いのほか強い口調で断じられた黒ウサギは咄嗟(とつさ)に口を閉じる。

アルマは湯吞(ゆの)みを置いて話を続ける。

「黒ウサギ殿の話は分かります。ですが日本神話の根源である皇室は、第二次世界大戦の終戦と共に神格を手放す儀式(ぎしき)………『人間宣言』を行っています」

「YES。終戦後、自身を人の身に落とすために行った儀式とウサ耳に挟(はさ)んでいます。その空席となった神格に何らかの血縁(けつえん)がある飛鳥さんが選ばれたと思ったのですが……?」

「まあ普通(ふつう)に考えればそれが妥当(だとう)でしょう。あの神格付与(ふよ)は日本神話群の宗教観に近い。マスターの力は八百(やお)万(よろず)をモデルにしていることは間違いありません」

「なら、」

「ですがそれだと、〝久遠飛鳥〟という人物は日本という国に無くてはならない絶対的な存在となった筈(はず)です。しかし私が最後に確認(かくにん)した人類史にはそのような事実と収束───〝歴史の転換期(パラダイムシフト)〟はありませんでした」

うっ、と言い淀(よど)む。確かにその通りだ。

もしも久遠飛鳥が日本神話群の中核に取って代わる存在なら、それは〝歴史の転換期〟として収束し、巨大(きよだい)な影響を与えていただろう。

だがそんな事実は存在しない。

それどころか十六夜の居た時代だと、久遠という名の財閥は存在しないという。

アルマは顎(あご)に手を当て、持論を展開する。

「存在するはずの無い〝久遠財閥〟。この組織はマスターの働きもあり、財閥解体という形で歴史の修正を受けています。ならば歪(ゆが)んだ歴史の修正を行うのがマスターの使命かと考えましたが、それにしては星から与えられた力が大きすぎる」

“Although there are numerous who reject it, but the system (roots) of Divine Spirits is closely related to the history of mankind. Because, we are undoubtedly mutual observers who reside in different universes. Those are “gods who are closest to mankind” like Taishakuten and Zeus would be easily affected by the influence from their human instinctual part. Mah, among them --- there are those who are human, yet was born to become the chief of a pantheon.”

Hearing words with such a deep meaning, Kuro Usagi straightened her back and usagimimi.

A being born as a human, yet becomes the chief of a pantheon. There could only be one person whom Amalthea referred to.

“Could it be that is…… Asuka-san?

“Mhm. Her talent transcends a human vessel. However, my master’s existence, how should I put it…… strange. Unbalance. Unbelievable. We do have pantheons with mankind as their core, such as Japanese Mythology or the Bible, but she can be said as the very true meaning of 「Unknown」.”

“……Indeed. We could only see a faint light about Asuka-san’s roots, but there many questions about the clues other two more than her.”

In contrast to Sakamaki Izayoi and Kasukabe Yō were the exceptions outside the frame, Kudou Asuka’s gave the impression of an exception within the existing frame. Despite her power is certainly paranormal, it was of a different vector than the other two’s talents.

“Moreover, we had heard from Garol-san of [Six Scars] that there is a possibility Asuka-san might be an [Atavism]. When a Daizaibatsu entered the top five in Japan through a Divine Spirit’s [Atavism]…… As expected, Asuka-san’s bloodline might has something to do with the Japan’s Imperial Household, who are its Arahitogami.”

“No, that’s not possible.”

Amal’s replied immediately. Kuro Usagi, who had her idea being strongly rejected, instantly shut her mouth.

Amal placed down her tea cup and continued her story.

“I understand Kuro Usagi-dono’s word. But the Imperial Household, the origin of Japanese Mythology has performed a ritual which relinquished Godhood along with the end of the Second World War…… 「Universal Declaration of Human Rights」.”

“YES. My usagimimi also heard that is a ritual which descends themselves to a mortal body after the end of the war. I also thought that vacant Godhood chose Asuka-san who might has some sort of blood relationship with the Imperial Household…..”

“Mah, speaking ordinarily, that would sound plausible. She’s being able to endow Godhood on others is very close to the religious view of Japanese Mythology. The power of master is undoubtedly based on the Yaoyorozu.”

“Then,”

“But, if that were the case, the human named [Kudou Asuka] would have become an absolute being who is necessary for Japan. Yet, the latest I checked on the history of mankind, such fact and convergence --- a [Paradigm Shift] like that didn’t exist.”

“Umph.”, everything is settled with this. It’s certainly followed that way.

If Kudou Asuka was an existence born to replace the core of Japanese Mythology, that would have convergent and cause enormous influence as a [Paradigm Shift].

However, such fact never exists.

Besides, in Izayoi’s era, a Zaibatsu by the name of “Kudou” does not exist..

Amal held her chin and told her viewpoint.

“The [Kudou Zaibatsu], an entity that shouldn’t exist. This financial conglomerate, under mater’s action, received the correction of history in the form of Dissolution of Zaibatsu. So, the correction of that twisted history might have been master’s duty. Even so, the power she received from the planet was far too great.”
There's more scans I can find but I will leave with these for now. Tarou wrote all these mythologies in his series. Pretty sure he knows how the concept of Brahman works.

Meanwhile, I am at it, I would like to throw in 「Another Cosmology」for being superior to the whole cosmology.
-「Another Cosmology」]
(………ああ。しくじった)
間に合わない。何をしても太刀打ちできない。
神話の世界と物質界の両側面から観測される宇宙観(コスモロジー)。その宇宙観に形を与えて装具にする以上、その力の奔流(ほんりゆう)に耐える術(すべ)などあるはずがない。
世界の頂に立つ神話の武具など、世界を支配する全能の術理など、所詮(しよせん)は世界を構成する一要素。世界そのものを武具として翳(かざ)すこの領域には、とても到達(とうたつ)できない。
箱庭の外ならば起動させるだけで古い世界が消し飛ぶほどの大出力。
敵(かな)うはずなど無いと誰もが悟りながら───其れでも諦(あきら)めてなるものかと、全員が気炎(きえん)を吐(は)いた。
「お願いみんな───一瞬(いつしゆん)でいい、時間を稼(かせ)いで!!!」
久遠(くどう)飛鳥(あすか)は一か八かにかけて天叢雲剣(あまのむらくものつるぎ)と共に走り出す。この状況に万が一の希望があるとすれば、彼女の持つ星剣(せいけん)しかない。
春日部(かすかべ)耀(よう)も覚悟(かくご)を決めて最大火力であるケツアルカトルの杖(つえ)を構える。
久藤彩鳥(くどうあやと)は己が最も信頼(しんらい)する愛剣に望みを託(たく)す。
ジン=ラッセルは〝アヴァターラ〟代行として預かっていた神弓に一縷(いちる)の望みを託す。
そして───ヘラクレスは返上された太陽主権を己の中に取り込み、天地を揺るがすほどの咆哮(ほうこう)を上げた。
「オオオオオオオオオオオオォォォ!!!」
牡羊座(おひつじざ)を媒介(ばいかい)に星の船を召喚(しようかん)し、射手座の弦(げん)に船を乗せる。
ギリシャ神話にて語られるアルゴー船を矢に見立てて打ち出したその一矢(いつし)を押し出すように、春日部耀の金星龍の砲火(ほうか)とジン=ラッセルの神弓が撃(う)ち出される。
 だが無情にもその試みは全て無駄(むだ)に散った。質量・概念(がいねん)量に於(お)いて〝疑似創星図(アナザーコスモロジー)〟を上回るものはこの世に存在しない。星霊の最上位、もしくは最大成長した龍種でもなければ正面から迎(むか)え撃つなど不可能に等しい。この結果は初めからわかっていたことだ。

The cosmology is observed from both the mythological world and material world. When such cosmology was given a shape and condensed into a tool, there is nothing can withstand its overwhelming might.

Even the mythological weapons stood on the apex of the world or the almighty reasons which ruled the world are but elements created the world. They would pale before the domain of those hold the world itself as their tool.

For that is the great power enough to erase the old world simply by activating that power on the outside of Little Garden.

Yet, the heartless attempt ended in vain. A being surpasses the “Another Cosmology” in the term of mass and concept doesn’t exist on the world. If that being in question isn’t neither a highest level Star Spirit or the most mature among the Dragon Species, it would be impossible to withstand it directly. This outcome had already been decided from the start.

Last edited:
volume 12 chapter 4 only mentions 2Digits as Brahman. The definition of Brahman in the blog is that Frozen's translator copied the definition on the wiki and put it in the footnotes, not mentioned in the story at all.
Oof.

TL;DR: 2-Digits see the cosmology as a [World Inside A Box] and 1-Digits sees the cosmology, including 2-Digits, as part of the cosmology, [World Inside A Box]. 1-Digits are the strongest existences that exceed the rules of the strongest kind and also views 2-Digits [Full Authority beings] and 3-Digits [Omnipotent] as tales.
The mention of "tales" is excessively vague and doesn't on its own suggest any kind of transcendence. You'd need evidence that this descriptor is to be taken 100% literally for it fly as such. As for the other bits: Containing the whole layer in which 2-Digits exist inside a box (Provided that's literal) is fairly promising insofar as evidence goes. Is there information on how large said layer is, for the matter? If the 2-Digit layer was infinitely large (From its own point of view, not that of the lower realms) and yet was contained inside of a finite box to 1-Digits, then that's certainly be a slam dunk on the matter of proving qualitative transcendence is at play here. Not so if it is finite, though.

The same holds true for 2-Digits seeing the rest of the cosmology as contained inside of a box. Although their case is a bit different in that, as far as I can tell, there is much more concrete evidence that the cosmology contained in the box is infinitely large (The history of mankind being stated to be endless, the infinite multiverses, and etc), so they would qualify for Low 1-C on that merit alone at least. If you want to prove they are a level of infinity above 3-Digits using that reasoning, though, then refer to what I said: If the 3-Digit Layer is infinite, it qualifies, if it is finite, it doesn't.

I also notice that this issue I had seems to have gone unaddressed:

And admittedly what I'm missing is evidence that the 3-Digit Gods, specifically, are the first point in the cosmology where multiverses start to be seen as being little particles. There is also the aforementioned concerns I have with the tidbit in the blog about how 3-Digit Gods reducing their power by 50% is enough to avoid destruction in lower layers.

So, would like that answered.

Oof.

The mention of "tales" is excessively vague and doesn't on its own suggest any kind of transcendence. You'd need evidence that this descriptor is to be taken 100% literally for it fly as such. As for the other bits: Containing the whole layer in which 2-Digits exist inside a box (Provided that's literal) is fairly promising insofar as evidence goes. Is there information on how large said layer is, for the matter? If the 2-Digit layer was infinitely large (From its own point of view, not that of the lower realms) and yet was contained inside of a finite box to 1-Digits, then that's certainly be a slam dunk on the matter of proving qualitative transcendence is at play here. Not so if it is finite, though.

The same holds true for 2-Digits seeing the rest of the cosmology as contained inside of a box. Although their case is a bit different in that, as far as I can tell, there is much more concrete evidence that the cosmology contained in the box is infinitely large (The history of mankind being stated to be endless, the infinite multiverses, and etc), so they would qualify for Low 1-C on that merit alone at least. If you want to prove they are a level of infinity above 3-Digits using that reasoning, though, then refer to what I said: If the 3-Digit Layer is infinite, it qualifies, if it is finite, it doesn't.

not literally. Actually, I read nothing about such terrible Digit layer difference. Digit system is just rank, never mention layer digits difference(finite- infinite bla bla). Even 1Digits was surrounded and sealed by 3Digits and 2Digits still has no feat, other than a few feats on the blog(Proto Brahman)

the 50% is because of omnipotent paradox restriction not because to avoid destruction in lower layers, because even with their 50% power sealed Even the mere presence of 3-Digit beings with their true forms would be disaster to the whole lower layers, hence they have to use the Touriten Gate which connect Heaven and Earth to reduce their power aura. Touriten, which allows the mutual reversal of Stellar Body (Astral) and Physical Body (Material), can manifest Divine Spirits and Star Spirits in the form that is most fitting to the environment.

Here is supporting evidence that outer universes like Little Garden are infinite.
Izayoi's vision was unfolded before his eyes in a breath. The floor beneath his feet had turned to rubble and he was tossed towards the skies of a distant place.
Bearing the pressure of the air rushing up at him as he fell, Izayoi also stared at the jaw-dropping grand view before him in amazement.
[This......]
It was possible to see the cliffs that would make one think of the end of the world.
It was also possible to see great cities that would even make one mistakenly see as a model made to an architect's scale.
Everything that far exceeded Izayoi's imaginations was presented before his very eyes.
[Where the hell is this place!]
That was the thought that sprouted in Izayoi's mind as he continued to bear with the wind pressure brought from the fall.
This unknown world that seemed to stretch out infinitely was filled with a strong sense of vitality. It was so great that it could even make the miniature world that [Baron Croix] created to pale in comparison.
Celestial Spirits are equated to infinitely existing worlds, which seems to be related to Another Cosmology/Outer universes and lead to more precedence of all outer universes, even those 2-Digit's level being infinite.
Q: Strongest species
This phrase would refer to the three great species that represent Little Garden.
The ones born as Divine Spirits, pure blooded Dragon species, and Celestial Spirits.
If you want to put ranks of strength, the Celestial Spirit would be at the top, followed by the other two with rivaling strength. This is not a matter of battle prowess, but rather that Celestial Spirits are born regardless of human civilizations. Of course this includes unknown future worlds as well. So killing a Celestial Spirit completely would mean you’d have to be able to kill an infinitely existing world.
But like demon lord Algol, it is possible to demote a Celestial Spirit to a Divine Spirit, then enslave it. Therefore, it's not always true that Celestial Spirits are superior.
The Celestial Spirit ranking is like 3-D digits and up. Like Demon Lord Algol’s full power, for reference, are 3-Digit scaling from Queen Halloween.
Q: Demon Lord Algol
Known as “Medusa”, “Lilith”, and various other names.
Her verbal tick is “Al-chan is a super beauty!”
..........Yeah, go die. Thanks to her arrogant personality, I ended up crying many times.
Right now, her spiritual power is greatly weakened because she’s become a servant to [Perseus], but her true form is one that can rival Queen Halloween, and is one of the Three Great Problem Children of Little Garden.
Being a variable star, Algol has had great magical capabilities since ancient times, and her roots spread to as far as ancient Mesopotamia. At that time she was hailed as a Mother Earth Goddess, she gradually changed with the changes of culture and advancement of Astrology. She steadily grew away from being a spirit of Earth.
The reason she changed into her form as Celestial Spirit Algol would be her appearance in the Masoretic text of the Old Testament.
Using this, Algol began to spread various demons and poisonous animals (snakes, spiders, and scorpions) throughout various worlds and ages, and declared war against deities of the Three Thousand Worlds.
After many hardships, she was finally sealed, but the deities of the Old Testament, where the roots of her power came from, refused to look over her because of how much of a pain in the ass she was. She was passed around from place to place until finally the Greek Mythologies took her in. But, Algol decided to agitate Athena, her overseer, by showing off her beauty and hooking up skills, and finally
Algol: “U so ugly~”
Athena: “Ok, I’m buying that fight.”
Thus, both sides began an all out war.
Their fight made many worry that it would develop into a huge war, but Athena’s group gained an advantage in a unusual form.
Algol’s spiritual power had been shrinking because she was taken in by the Greek Cosmology. As a result, while Algol was drunk, she was assassinated/eternally bounded to Perseus. The fight of two women ended on that idiotic note.
By the way, the word Alcohol comes from the name Algol. This comes from the saying that “alcohol is the demon drink that leads men to depravity”.
The reason why the Celestial Spirit of the fluctuating star Argol changed her name into Algol is rumored to be because of the influence of the drunks that worship her, but.......it's also rumored that she’ll get drunk with just a tiny sip of holy wine.
“「Host Master」 was created for the sake of sealing that guy… Have you heard about this?”

“Mah, I more or less understand.”

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”

“...There was no one in the two digit before?”

“No, there are four. They are the originals that held the existence of Brahman since birth. Their structure were completely different from us. Even now, including Gau****, there were about seventeen inside?”

It meant that most of the place were still empty. So many gods and buddhas were gathered, but only seventeen spots were filled in the two digits.

Hopefully, this clears everything up.

I miss the world inside a box's points as I was more focused on Brahman's case. It does quality as quality superiority from having Little Garden, something infinite, as an infinitesimal subset of itself.

From the discussion on discord, I could find it feasible that 2-Digits' outer universes are infinite; hence, from the 1-Digits being able those put them in the world inside a box, I could see their qualitative superiority being valid as 6-D.

From the discussion on discord, I could find it feasible that 2-Digits' outer universes are infinite; hence, from the 1-Digits being able those put them in the world inside a box, I could see their qualitative superiority being valid as 6-D.
Since Little Garden was accepted as 5-D, and 2-Digits can put the Little Garden inside the box, the qualitative superiority should make them 6-D? No?
"Don't kidding about it. ————Listen, the Great Sage Equals to Heaven. You must stay here. And, I will descend to the lower layers, regardless what kind of reason I have to use. If all hope is lost on the lower layers, then I would respond the same by hosting of a Paradox Game and confined Little Garden as a real "world inside a box"."
And like you mentioned, 1-Digit can but the world inside a box, then the qualitative superiority should make them 7-D?

Since Little Garden was accepted as 5-D, and 2-Digits can put the Little Garden inside the box, the qualitative superiority should make them 6-D? No?

And like you mentioned, 1-Digit can but the world inside a box, then the qualitative superiority should make them 7-D?
This is the way that I saw it. It could be a good idea to wait for Ultima's response.

I miss the world inside a box's points as I was more focused on Brahman's case. It does quality as quality superiority from having Little Garden, something infinite, as an infinitesimal subset of itself.

This is the way that I saw it. It could be a good idea to wait for Ultima's response.
@Ultima_Reality

We seem to need further input from you here.

No need to rush. Ultima is doing great steps at responding while he has duties in real life. We are having a good process.

What are the staff conclusions here so far, and which staff members think that we should do what?

Well, the problem is that Elizhaa alone is not sufficient to accept this revision.

If somebody writes a post that properly explains everything that needs to be evaluated here in an easy to understand manner, I can probably ask some staff and knowledgeable members to help out afterwards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back