• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation - Tier 1 Upgrade

That would have been true except that it's stated her cycles of time travel always took place in the same axis of time
Hahaha man, as you can tell you've missed the point.

Chloe's time cycles tended to work in a somewhat similar fashion, although there were often disparities here and there. Apparently, Hinata's death was always the key event, and the same thing happened this time as well.
"This time too...? I die every cycle, don't I?"

This made Hinata feel a little uncomfortable. She didn't know whether to feel sad or pathetic about it. But
Chloe went on.
"But you know, this time is special. Every time I was sent to the past, Rimuru always died before
than me. And she never got to see me off-not once!"
Up until now, every time cycle involved Rimuru leaving everyone's life for one reason or
another. This time, however, he was still intact when the jump happened. Hinata knew that and, therefore, hoped that this would conclude in some new and different way. There were many differences from
from before.

Volume 11 chapter 4

I hope this is clear to you

Last edited:
should I put this on hold for now because we have a tier 0 thread going on now

So, is it fine with you all if I lock this thread temporarily or wait for Elizhaa input

Last edited:
Back