• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired

I'm back from the dead. Yay.

Introduction

It's time to revive this verse.
Respect Thread link here where we discussed upon some stuff (The OP is dead (Not physically) btw).
New Cosmology Blog link here.
For you lazy heads out there who doesn't want to read the blog, I'll just post the TL;DR here below.

TL;DR

• Interchanging Parallel World Theory AKA the infinite Time-Axes = An infinite amount of multiverses. In the structure of the interchanging parallel world theory the infinity of a multiverse is simply the standard value. A standard value is the arbitrary value in one's scale as reference point to create a scale to measure of anything (Milliliters, meters, ect), meaning that to grasp the size of the parallel world theory infinity has to be treated as a finite value to measure the infiniteness of it's size as otherwise it cannot be grasped. This is also the only point at which they become treated as elementary particles which will always be the "ultimate constituent of substance" of existence so things before it, 4-D structures, are not even considered on such fundamental level. Do not mistake however, this is not an idea based on the idea of infinity^infinity^infinity but that these infinite structures are treated as finitely and absurdly small to the bigger structure as well.
  • Little Garden & Domains = A special type of world that views the infitinum of the parallel worlds as elementary particles. It's a higher level of existence yet as the playground for the Gods it is special in that it allows for the summoning of "regular" existences from the worlds in the lower domains thanks to it's layered existence nature with the higher domains existing in higher dimensions and having to descend to lower ones with avatars in order to not 'ef em up with their existence. The nature of this domains is shown to be of a qualitative difference as he 3-Digit domain is a higher-dimension who's residents originate as personification of phenomena from the material word yet are stand fully outside the influence of the material world. The material world refers to the interchanging parallel world theory's existence. This is also the true starting point of the existences that view the interchanging parallel world theory as elementary particles. Then the higher worlds of the higher digits have things like they being described as The Universal Truth Brahman in nature and is plain transcendence over the lower domains. Before the restrictions placed upon them in Little Garden the 2-Digit Domain and and 3-Digit domain were on the same level as the 1-Digit Domain, that only matters for the next part.
  • Outer Universe of Third Person View: The Little Garden is more than just nexus of all reality, it also defines past, present and future, with all history are originated from it, and infinite multiverses pilling within Little Garden like small particles. Meaning, the sheer size of Little Garden alone can dwarf the infinite-quantum multiversal hierarchy. In addition from Little Garden which is infinitely times bigger than infinite universe, there also exist higher dimensions/worlds which are the alternate cosmologies - realms for the gods resided, which even predated creation, destruction, alpha, omega, life and death, yin and yang,… It could be said that they are the highest planes of existence of Tarouverse.
  • With that, we have a 5-D multiverse and Little Garden is infinitely times bigger than infinite universes and sees them all as small and elementary particles making it 6-D. 3-Digit beings should scale on the degree of existence as the multiverse itself making them 6-D. 2-Digit's existence is greater than 3-Digit's existence making them 7-D. 1-Digit's existence is far superior to both 2-Digit's & 3-Digit's existence making them 8-D. Brahman is a state where you can transcend all things in existence. Another Cosmology would be the topping the cosmology since they are the world themselves that built the Gods at the 1-Digit Domain. Their usage is the equivalent of a human using the universe itself to attack another human being, just that in these case is things like Asgard for the Norse Buddhism's three thousand worlds which makes Another Cosmology 9-D.

Conclusion

• Multiverse (4-D)
  • Little Garden (5-D)
  • 3-Digit (5-D)
  • 2-Digit (6-D)
  • 1-Digit (7-D)
  • 「Another Cosmology」(7-D)

Votes (Bold = Staff)

Agree: (23) Satoshi23, OriginFox, Setsuna_tenma, Eishiro1, Enter_Bluey, EldemadeDityjon, Mugen_no_Setsuna, Highness (5-D & 6-D), Dattebayo, ChlammyMafahl, Shyouu, Bernkastelll, CurrySenpai, Fixxed (Low 1-C), Shiroyashaaa (5-D & 6-D), Overlord_THE_END, eliaspower1234, Dread (7-D), Ultima_Reality (7-D), Elizhaa (7-D), DarkDragonMedeus (7-D), Zaratthustra (7-D), CrimsonStarFallen (7-D)

Disagree: (3) PDB123456789 (?), zero0031 (?), Everything12 (Qualitative Superiority)

Neutral: (2) Highness (7-D, 8-D, & 9-D), Shiroyashaaa (7-D, 8-D, & 9-D)

Last edited:
Breakdown:
  • 1 World is a 2-A Structure: Little Garden's observation upon them confirm the infinite points in time and stories in a single world as real universes.
- Scans
  • 1 Multiverse = Infinite amount of worlds that diverged from a common point. This is simply a bigger infinity but nothing to get a rating for.
-Scans
  • Interchanging Parallel World Theory AKA the infinite Time-Axes = An infinite amount of multiverses. In the structure of the interchanging parallel world theory the infinity of a multiverse is simply the standard value. A standard value is the arbitrary value in one's scale as reference point to create a scale to measure of anything (Milliliters, meters, ect), meaning that to grasp the size of the parallel world theory infinity has to be treated as a finite value to measure the infiniteness of it's size as otherwise it cannot be grasped. This is also the only point at which they become treated as elementary particles which will always be the "ultimate constituent of substance" of existence so things before it, 4-D structures, are not even considered on such fundamental level. Do not mistake however, this is not an idea based on the idea of infinity^infinity^infinity but that these infinite structures are treated as finitely and absurdly small to the bigger structure as well.
- Scans
  • Little Garden & Domains = A special type of world that views the infitinum of the parallel worlds as elementary particles. It's a higher level of existence yet as the playground for the Gods it is special in that it allows for the summoning of "regular" existences from the worlds in the lower domains thanks to it's layered existence nature with the higher domains existing in higher dimensions and having to descend to lower ones with avatars in order to not 'ef em up with their existence. The nature of this domains is shown to be of a qualitative difference as he 3-Digit domain is a higher-dimension who's residents originate as personification of phenomena from the material word yet are stand fully outside the influence of the material world. The material world refers to the interchanging parallel world theory's existence. This is also the true starting point of the existences that view the interchanging parallel world theory as elementary particles. Then the higher worlds of the higher digits have things like they being described as The Universal Truth Brahman in nature and is plain transcendence over the lower domains. Before the restrictions placed upon them in Little Garden the 2-Digit Domain and and 3-Digit domain were on the same level as the 1-Digit Domain, that only matters for the next part.
- Scans
  • Another Cosmology = They are the world themselves that built the Gods at the 1-Digit Domain. Their usage is the equivalent of a human using the universe itself to attack another human being, just that in these case is things like Asgard for the Norse Buddhism's three thousand worlds.
I would have liked finishing this with the scans being very straightforward for each part so staff would not have to read everything but I guess I am not. It's whatever. I won't be here to argue back and forth with them, good luck.

I was active in the original thread as well as I was constantly being contributing on the outside of the wiki and many of them asked for my opinion regarding this.
I concur on the little Garden being 5D. There is no anti-feats regarding this and neither metaphor as many people claimed. It is a comparison and I find it as a supportive evidence.

Also, the 3-Digit are comparable to Pure-blooded Dragons – a race that can enlarge themselves infinitely larger than Little Garden's multiversal structure. Which seems to be a good 5D being. For 2-Digits, I only can see they are superior in terms of AP and rather not in terms of qualitative superiority. So they should stay 5D.

At the last 1-Digit views everything as a story seems clear-cut r>f transcendence. 6D seems fine for this.

Barham is actually a tricky one, first, is that the name is suggesting superior transcendence over the whole existence. So I stay neutral. 7D seems harsh to me to decide, since there is no context for qualitative superiority.

I was active in the original thread as well as I was constantly being contributing on the outside of the wiki and many of them asked for my opinion regarding this.
I concur on the little Garden being 5D. There is no anti-feats regarding this and neither metaphor as many people claimed. It is a comparison and I find it as a supportive evidence.

Also, the 3-Digit are comparable to Pure-blooded Dragons – a race that can enlarge themselves infinitely larger than Little Garden's multiversal structure. Which seems to be a good 5D being. For 2-Digits, I only can see they are superior in terms of AP and rather not in terms of qualitative superiority. So they should stay 5D.

At the last 1-Digit views everything as a story seems clear-cut r>f transcendence. 6D seems fine for this.

Barham is actually a tricky one, first, is that the name is suggesting superior transcendence over the whole existence. So I stay neutral. 7D seems harsh to me to decide, since there is no context for qualitative superiority.
1D sees the whole verse as a story just a metaphor. It's plot hax at most, but 6D is pretty silly

How is metaphor and at the same time you are purposing it as plot hax. You are just contradicting yourself at this point.
Also, you can get 6D through plot manipulation, although, I am still iffy how it is plot manipulation.

Azi dahaka, Dystopia are all 1-digit creatures but they were all sealed by 3-digit gods in the past. And it doesn't even outperform AP by the difference between 10B and 2C let alone R/F

How is metaphor and at the same time you are purposing it as plot hax. You are just contradicting yourself at this point.
Also, you can get 6D through plot manipulation, although, I am still iffy how it is plot manipulation.
I mean verse has a lot of anti feat. And the plot hax is my mockery but for me Mdj's R/F doesn't work

Stop spam posting Anon. Anyways, that’s why my argument was not based around it but Ritusu got ahead of me and I got pissed.

EE and Azi are weird cases lol, the story itself tells us that a 2 Digit is more than the 3-Digits put together.

- Scans
  • 1 Multiverse = Infinite amount of worlds that diverged from a common point. This is simply a bigger infinity but nothing to get a rating for.
I just need to comment on this but based on math, it is not bigger infinity. Rather same infinity. Infinity x infinity is just infinite. Also, countable infinite.

End Emptiness is a trial and I recall there being special contusions for it to even manifest as a 1-Digit as when he was a 1-Digit he took the power of all the 3-Digits together when they were in the same domain as itself.

“「Host Master」 was created for the sake of sealing that guy… Have you heard about this?”

“Mah, I more or less understand.”

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”

“...There was no one in the two digit before?”

“No, there are four. They are the originals that held the existence of Brahman since birth. Their structure were completely different from us. Even now, including Gau****, there were about seventeen inside?”

And Azi Dahaka got sealed before he became a 1-Digit Last Embryo lol

“He became a monster for the sake of pioneering the future of humanity, shouldering the sins of humans on his shoulders alone. Hence humans had the obligation to defeat him. — Hmph, shouldn’t you who fought him be clear? In that countless years, always hoping for the moment that a brave human would defeat him.”

Hearing Indra’s words, Izayoi could not help but started to think. That wish should have only been known to Izayoi and Jack who fought with Aži Dakāha with their lives on the line.

“You...fought with him?”

“Yeah. Because before that guy became the 「Last Embryo」, I am the one who sealed him.”

4-Digit Gates onward (3-Digit to 1-Digit) should have HDE due to Outer Gates, we already have gods and demons that exist in their own territories. 2-Digit held the existence of Brahman since birth. Brhaman gives transcendence making 2-Digit (6-D) > 3-Digit (5-D).
''“「Host Master」 was created for the sake of sealing that guy… Have you heard about this?”

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”

“...There was no one in the two digit before?”

“No, there are four. They are the originals that held the existence of Brahman since birth. Their structure were completely different from us. Even now, including Gau****, there were about seventeen inside?”

It meant that most of the place were still empty. So many gods and buddhas were gathered, but only seventeen spots were filled in the two digits.''

I just need to comment on this but based on math, it is not bigger infinity. Rather same infinity. Infinity x infinity is just infinite. Also, countable infinite.
It was not a point for a tier, I said it there. and further down the argument is based on a infinite 4-D structure being treated a finite measurement to measure the infiniteness of the greater one and being lesser than what would constitute the smallest piece of existence.

4-Digit Gates onward (3-Digit to 1-Digit) should have HDE due to Outer Gates, we already have gods and demons that exist in their own territories. 2-Digit held the existence of Brahman since birth. Brhaman gives transcendence making 2-Digit (6-D) > 3-Digit (5-D).
Sounds a good point, then. If they are equivalent in terms of AP and existence, then I don't mind it.

It was not a point for a tier, I said it there. and further down the argument is based on a infinite 4-D structure being treated a finite measurement to measure the infiniteness of the greater one and being lesser than what would constitute the smallest piece of existence.
Alright. Thanks for pointing it out.

Because Brahman seems to be the last boss according to OP thread. That's why I called them like that.
Also, why 2-Digits? You said 1-Digits are born with Brahman existence.

1-Digit is solid 6D, the only way for it to qualify as 7D if Brahman itself is 7D. As I see, it is still a possibly rating, there is no context showing any qualitative superiority.
Sounds a good point, then. If they are equivalent in terms of AP and existence, then I don't mind it.
??? If you agreed with my point with 2-Digit being 6-D > 3-Digit being 5-D, then from your second quote:
At the last 1-Digit views everything as a story seems clear-cut r>f transcendence
Then, shouldn't the dimensionality bump up by one if you agreed, making 1-Digit 7-D?

1-Digit is solid 6D, the only way for it to qualify as 7D if Brahman itself is 7D. As I see, it is still a possibly rating, there is no context showing any qualitative superiority.
Yes I know this is what happens when this shit was posted at once without waiting :).

Brahman connotes the highest universal principle. The unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond. Unchanging, permanent, highest reality.

Also, why 2-Digits? You said 1-Digits are born with Brahman existence.
3digits are Brahman and 2digits primordial Brahman(there were 4 in 2digit at first because of holding Brahman existence since birth hence they were way superior to 3digit)

1 digit are the last embryo(Ancient demon lords) stronger than all 2digits and 1digits

3digits are Brahman and 2digits primordial Brahman(there were 4 in 2digit at first because of holding Brahman existence since birth hence they were way superior to 3digit)

1 digit are the last embryo(Ancient demon lords) stronger than all 2digits and 1digits
3-Digits as they stand currently in the verse with restrictions and paradoxes are not Brahman lol. That’s the whole point.

Ritsu I really don’t know why you posted this without waiting for input on the post itself, this is messy. You literally crumbled my motivation for this shit the fact that you pissed me off is enough to keep me here.

Titus I really don’t know why you posted this without waiting for input on the post itself, this is messy. You literally crumbled my motivation for this shit the fact that you pissed me off is enough to keep me here.
Ayaya. What's your vote btw?

You too, Satoshi.

I agree 2digit is 6d (barman's existence) and 1digit 7d.
Another cosmology is no dought is the highest existence in the series making it 8d.

Are you cherry picking? The same chapter also said that? Azi escapes the Seal and becomes insanely strong aka becomes 1Digits. Followed by many ancient demon lords who also became 1 Digits

Scan:

“You...fought with him?”

“Yeah. Because before that guy became the 「Last Embryo」, I am the one who sealed him.”

It’s not something I want to do again, Mikado Tokuteru cursed. That intimate tone, was probably because they were both born from the pus of the world.

“...Hmm. That is saying, the first one to beat that guy in 「Zoroastrianism」 is...”

“Ah ah, that was the time when I just descended as a human. My spirit status was stronger than now. There was a saying, Vritra’s extermination in the Indian pantheon had the same origin as Aži Dakāha’s extermination, hence it was more or less related, but it is another matter when I, who was involved, talk about it. At that time Vritra was definitely stronger by a lot.”[6]

Eh, Izayoi let out an unexpected voice. Izayoi had not heard about the story regarding that. It seemed that Aži Dakāha did not possess such enormous power from the start.

Mikado Tokuteru carefreely dipped his cup into the wine barrel, pulling out a full cup of sake, and continued his bravery tales(?).

“The question is when Aži Dakāha came out from the cave of seal. He only discovered that he became unbelievably strong after another fight. The 「Heaven」 members back then was routed by just a single Demon Lord, that was such a shocking event.”

“...That is indeed impressive. Totally deviating from common sense.”

“That’s right. And Yamata no Orochi, Death Eye of Balor, Fenrir, Heavenly Ox[7], End of Maya, King of Ending Century also returned following that tide, we who thought ‘That won’t do, what happened here’ went to investigate, we discovered that if there was no humans who could solve the 「Eschatology」[8] mystery of their spirit status, even the Almighty Floor (Little Garden three digit) could not win. God Pantheons annihilated by that rule breaking power were countless.”

It was not a metaphor, rumor had it that the oldest Demon Lord had vanquished millions of God Pantheons. It was probably a painful memory to Indra who was familiar with that past.

“「Host Master」 was created for the sake of sealing that guy… Have you heard about this?”

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”||

End scan 1.

And they were all sealed by 3-digits using [game master] to seal. the proof is right after the conversation they say they have sealed all but Azi.But after that, Azi was also sealed. 1-Digits is just hard to kill and AP is bigger. But, 1-Digits can still be sealed by the council by many 3-Digits

Scan 2:
||
“Returning to topic. —— The only remaining 「Last Embryo」 was only Demon Lord Aži Dakāha but no matter what he could not be defeated… Understand? Even if we descend as human, we can’t beat him no matter how hard we try.”

The meaning held in those words, Izayoi frowned in shock.

“...That is saying, even piercing the heart also won’t do?”

“That’s right. The seal stakes on its heads and shoulders were applied by us 「Heaven」 when we descended. And we pierced his heart as well, but that guy still revived. 200 years ago Canaria and her companions also sealed him once —— Even so, it didn’t kill him.”||

End scan 2.

Last edited:
Are you cherry picking? The same chapter also said that? Azi escapes the Seal and becomes insanely strong aka becomes 1Digits. Followed by many ancient demon lords who also became 1 Digits

Scan:

“You...fought with him?”

It’s not something I want to do again, Mikado Tokuteru cursed. That intimate tone, was probably because they were both born from the pus of the world.

“...Hmm. That is saying, the first one to beat that guy in 「Zoroastrianism」 is...”

“Ah ah, that was the time when I just descended as a human. My spirit status was stronger than now. There was a saying, Vritra’s extermination in the Indian pantheon had the same origin as Aži Dakāha’s extermination, hence it was more or less related, but it is another matter when I, who was involved, talk about it. At that time Vritra was definitely stronger by a lot.”[6]

Eh, Izayoi let out an unexpected voice. Izayoi had not heard about the story regarding that. It seemed that Aži Dakāha did not possess such enormous power from the start.

Mikado Tokuteru carefreely dipped his cup into the wine barrel, pulling out a full cup of sake, and continued his bravery tales(?).

“The question is when Aži Dakāha came out from the cave of seal. He only discovered that he became unbelievably strong after another fight. The 「Heaven」 members back then was routed by just a single Demon Lord, that was such a shocking event.”

“...That is indeed impressive. Totally deviating from common sense.”

“That’s right. And Yamata no Orochi, Death Eye of Balor, Fenrir, Heavenly Ox[7], End of Maya, King of Ending Century also returned following that tide, we who thought ‘That won’t do, what happened here’ went to investigate, we discovered that if there was no humans who could solve the 「Eschatology」[8] mystery of their spirit status, even the Almighty Floor (Little Garden three digit) could not win. God Pantheons annihilated by that rule breaking power were countless.”

It was not a metaphor, rumor had it that the oldest Demon Lord had vanquished millions of God Pantheons. It was probably a painful memory to Indra who was familiar with that past.

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”||
End scan 1.

And they were all sealed by 3-digits using [game master] to seal. the proof is right after the conversation they say they have sealed all but Azi.But after that, Azi was also sealed. 1-Digits is just hard to kill and AP is bigger. 1-Digits can still be sealed by the council by many 3-Digits

Scan 2:
||
“Returning to topic. —— The only remaining 「Last Embryo」 was only Demon Lord Aži Dakāha but no matter what he could not be defeated… Understand? Even if we descend as human, we can’t beat him no matter how hard we try.”

The meaning held in those words, Izayoi frowned in shock.

“...That is saying, even piercing the heart also won’t do?”

“That’s right. The seal stakes on its heads and shoulders were applied by us 「Heaven」 when we descended. And we pierced his heart as well, but that guy still revived. 200 years ago Canaria and her companions also sealed him once —— Even so, it didn’t kill him.”||
What are you trying to prove by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back