• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summarizing this so this thread can end already.

So, from what I can tell, the cosmology is:

Infinite Multiverses < World of Little Garden = 3-Digit Layer < 2-Digit Layer < 1-Digit Layer.

I've talked it over with Problem.exe earlier, and been informed that each of those layers is infinite, and perceives the lower one as a tiny world contained inside of a box. That is to say, the infinite multiverses are seen as particles from Little Garden, the level in which 3-Digit beings exist. And then this level, although infinite from its own viewpoint, is viewed as contained "inside of a box" by the 2-Digit layer, and the same relationship applies to the 1-Digit layer.

If that is the case, then it'd go:

Infinite Multiverses = 4-D

World of Little Garden / 3-Digit Layer = 5-D

2-Digit Layer = 6-D

1-Digit Layer = 7-D.

Another Cosmology would just be the act of using the universe that comprises all of the above as a weapon, so, it'd be just stronger 7-D, it seems.

I have restored the verse page in question, but it needs to be updated to fit with the accepted revisions here.

I have restored the verse page in question, but it needs to be updated to fit with the accepted revisions here.

Okay. I have updated the verse page with the new accepted information. The thread may be closed.

Thank you. Is any other information there inaccurate or outdated though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back