• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the problem is that Elizhaa alone is not sufficient to accept this revision.

If somebody writes a post that properly explains everything that needs to be evaluated here in an easy to understand manner, I can probably ask some staff and knowledgeable members to help out afterwards though.
Elizhaa accepted 7-D.
Ultima accepted 6-D (Waiting for his response if he comes).
We are just waiting to see if the cosmology ends at 6-D or 7-D.
I think we just need a few more staff to evaluate the thread.

This is not a proper explanation that @Antvasima was asking for. He is asking for a proper explanation of this cosmology, so he can call staff members to evaluate it. You probably misunderstood Ant's request.

This is not a proper explanation that @Antvasima was asking for. He is asking for a proper explanation of this cosmology, so he can call staff members to evaluate it. You probably misunderstood Ant's request.
Elizhaa accepted 7-D.
Ultima accepted 6-D (Waiting for his response if he comes).
We are just waiting to see if the cosmology ends at 6-D or 7-D.
I think we just need a few more staff to evaluate the thread.
Little Garden sees infinite multiverses as particles and even the strongest of 3-Digits could not mess with it without having their existence reduced to that of a particle which got accepted as 5-D:
''“Certainly. This is about all Oda Nobunaga vanishing from history being a single historical convergence point.”

Aa, that is not important. What I want to know, is “the Oda Nobunaga summoned to Little Garden are all different beings”. Just how much they are different from another?”

Tokuteru made a slightly surprising face. He tilted his head, wondering what meaning does that have, and then he answered Homura’s question.

“How much, you said......? I can only express them as being literally different people. They are completely different people with different faces and different physiques, totally different people.”

“Is that so? To even DNA level?”

“Correct.”

Homura took his memo and made a faint smile with Tokuteru’s confirmation.

“I see, I see. In short, on conceptual level, they are people from alternate worlds with the name of [Oda Nobunaga]. Is the reason for what forms Little Garden isn’t Parallel World Theory, but the Interchanging Parallel World Theory......? Wow, going by simple calculation, the world scale of Little Garden is incomprehensible......!”

Homura made a stiff face as he wrote the formula.

He lifted and read the parchment the moment he’s done with filling the “ANSWER”.

“In general, the multiverse observed from the World of Little Garden isn’t “infinite parallel worlds”, but “infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”. It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear. Regardless what sort of powerful Divine Spirit, if their probability of existence was divided too much, they would become the size of, or perhaps smaller than a particle.”

Homura made a bitter smile as he took the parchment he wrote.

The Strongest Species had their power reduced significantly from countless restrictions. The Origin Candidate must have been meant to solve all of them---

“Hmm...... Although you were halfway on this investigation, but as this entry is the premise of the World of Little Garden may, it barely has anything to do with us now, right?”

“Is that so? I was very interesting since all of this was first to come across the Usamimi, though.”

“Since as long as we exist on the same ring that is Little Garden, since we are existence of the same scale, so there is nothing to be worry about. Nothing would begin if the Little Garden didn’t have such power from the start. This much is the least I can confirm with the premise of Little Garden. Then, let’s move to the next entry.”

He left his unfinished investigation to the side.

Truth, as long as Little Garden doesn’t become their enemy, investigating something like the scale of the World of Little Garden is meaningless. Homura opened the parchment and beckoned the other three, pointing on the entry of Divine Spirit this time.''
That being said: If Little Garden encompasses infinite multiverses to the point that they are piled up as elementary particles inside of it, then, yes, it is a level of infinity above said multiverses. Low 1-C should be an okay rating for it, if that statement is correctly interpreted. Given that they directly associate the number of multiverses with how incomprehensibly big Little Garden is, I will assume it is. (Though the translation is honestly not the best, so, I can't vouch for being able to interpret it too well)
2-Digits sees the cosmology as a [World Inside A Box] and is qualitative superiority making 2-Digits 6-D:
"No kidding about it. ————Listen, Great Sage That Equals Heaven. You must stay here. And, I will descend to the lower layers, regardless what kind of reason I have to use. If all hope is lost on the lower layers, then I would respond the same by hosting of a Paradox Game and confined Little Garden as a real "world inside a box"."
Same thing goes for 1-Digits. They already view the rest of the cosmology, including 2-Digits, as part of [World Inside A Box] making 1-Digits 7-D:
"Okay, so how should I start this? Firstly, oh right. We must start from the other [Final Trial of Humanity], one that is different from this three headed dragon---the story about the Dystopian Demon Lord."

"…… Dystopia? You mean, dystopia of the dystopian literature?"

"That's right. Everything started from the moment that guy sealed the World of Little Garden…… No, the entire history of mankind into [the world inside a box]."
As for the other bits: Containing the whole layer in which 2-Digits exist inside a box (Provided that's literal) is fairly promising insofar as evidence goes. Is there information on how large said layer is, for the matter? If the 2-Digit layer was infinitely large (From its own point of view, not that of the lower realms) and yet was contained inside of a finite box to 1-Digits, then that's certainly be a slam dunk on the matter of proving qualitative transcendence is at play here. Not so if it is finite, though.

The same holds true for 2-Digits seeing the rest of the cosmology as contained inside of a box. Although their case is a bit different in that, as far as I can tell, there is much more concrete evidence that the cosmology contained in the box is infinitely large (The history of mankind being stated to be endless, the infinite multiverses, and etc), so they would qualify for Low 1-C on that merit alone at least. If you want to prove they are a level of infinity above 3-Digits using that reasoning, though, then refer to what I said: If the 3-Digit Layer is infinite, it qualifies, if it is finite, it doesn't.
More supporting evidence that outer universes like Little Garden are infinite:
Izayoi's vision was unfolded before his eyes in a breath. The floor beneath his feet had turned to rubble and he was tossed towards the skies of a distant place.
Bearing the pressure of the air rushing up at him as he fell, Izayoi also stared at the jaw-dropping grand view before him in amazement.
[This......]
It was possible to see the cliffs that would make one think of the end of the world.
It was also possible to see great cities that would even make one mistakenly see as a model made to an architect's scale.
Everything that far exceeded Izayoi's imaginations was presented before his very eyes.
[Where the hell is this place!]
That was the thought that sprouted in Izayoi's mind as he continued to bear with the wind pressure brought from the fall.
This unknown world that seemed to stretch out infinitely was filled with a strong sense of vitality. It was so great that it could even make the miniature world that [Baron Croix] created to pale in comparison.
Celestial Spirits are equated to infinitely existing worlds, which seems to be related to Another Cosmology/Outer universes and lead to more precedence of all outer universes, even those 2-Digit's level being infinite:
Q: Strongest species
This phrase would refer to the three great species that represent Little Garden.
The ones born as Divine Spirits, pure blooded Dragon species, and Celestial Spirits.
If you want to put ranks of strength, the Celestial Spirit would be at the top, followed by the other two with rivaling strength. This is not a matter of battle prowess, but rather that Celestial Spirits are born regardless of human civilizations. Of course this includes unknown future worlds as well. So killing a Celestial Spirit completely would mean you’d have to be able to kill an infinitely existing world.
But like demon lord Algol, it is possible to demote a Celestial Spirit to a Divine Spirit, then enslave it. Therefore, it's not always true that Celestial Spirits are superior.
The Celestial Spirit ranking is like 3-D digits and up. Like Demon Lord Algol’s full power, for reference, are 3-Digit scaling from Queen Halloween:
Q: Demon Lord Algol
Known as “Medusa”, “Lilith”, and various other names.
Her verbal tick is “Al-chan is a super beauty!”
..........Yeah, go die. Thanks to her arrogant personality, I ended up crying many times.
Right now, her spiritual power is greatly weakened because she’s become a servant to [Perseus], but her true form is one that can rival Queen Halloween, and is one of the Three Great Problem Children of Little Garden.
Being a variable star, Algol has had great magical capabilities since ancient times, and her roots spread to as far as ancient Mesopotamia. At that time she was hailed as a Mother Earth Goddess, she gradually changed with the changes of culture and advancement of Astrology. She steadily grew away from being a spirit of Earth.
The reason she changed into her form as Celestial Spirit Algol would be her appearance in the Masoretic text of the Old Testament.
Using this, Algol began to spread various demons and poisonous animals (snakes, spiders, and scorpions) throughout various worlds and ages, and declared war against deities of the Three Thousand Worlds.
After many hardships, she was finally sealed, but the deities of the Old Testament, where the roots of her power came from, refused to look over her because of how much of a pain in the ass she was. She was passed around from place to place until finally the Greek Mythologies took her in. But, Algol decided to agitate Athena, her overseer, by showing off her beauty and hooking up skills, and finally
Algol: “U so ugly~”
Athena: “Ok, I’m buying that fight.”
Thus, both sides began an all out war.
Their fight made many worry that it would develop into a huge war, but Athena’s group gained an advantage in a unusual form.
Algol’s spiritual power had been shrinking because she was taken in by the Greek Cosmology. As a result, while Algol was drunk, she was assassinated/eternally bounded to Perseus. The fight of two women ended on that idiotic note.
By the way, the word Alcohol comes from the name Algol. This comes from the saying that “alcohol is the demon drink that leads men to depravity”.
The reason why the Celestial Spirit of the fluctuating star Argol changed her name into Algol is rumored to be because of the influence of the drunks that worship her, but.......it's also rumored that she’ll get drunk with just a tiny sip of holy wine.
“「Host Master」 was created for the sake of sealing that guy… Have you heard about this?”

“Mah, I more or less understand.”

“Then it makes explanation easier, the key point is that. ‘Giving humans all kinds of trials (Games) during the sealing period, nurturing heroes and bravery!’ This matter, although it was related to the spreading of Gift Game, only Demon Lords up to year 1999 were successfully settled. We also had most of our authorities sealed by 「Omnipotent Paradox」 and 「End Emptiness」 when the Game became widespread, really, trouble comes in pairs. Mah, although using this as the chance, we opened the path towards the Full Authority Floor (Little Garden two digit).”

“...There was no one in the two digit before?”

“No, there are four. They are the originals that held the existence of Brahman since birth. Their structure were completely different from us. Even now, including Gau****, there were about seventeen inside?”

It meant that most of the place were still empty. So many gods and buddhas were gathered, but only seventeen spots were filled in the two digits.
Elizhaa already accepted both 2-Digits and 1-Digits as Qualitative Superiority (6-D and 7-D):
I miss the world inside a box's points as I was more focused on Brahman's case. It does quality as quality superiority from having Little Garden, something infinite, as an infinitesimal subset of itself.

From the discussion on discord, I could find it feasible that 2-Digits' outer universes are infinite; hence, from the 1-Digits being able those put them in the world inside a box, I could see their qualitative superiority being valid as 6-D.
Since Little Garden was accepted as 5-D, and 2-Digits can put the Little Garden inside the box, the qualitative superiority should make them 6-D? No?

And like you mentioned, 1-Digit can but the world inside a box, then the qualitative superiority should make them 7-D?
This is the way that I saw it. It could be a good idea to wait for Ultima's response.
Unless ring more counterpoint

I got the same thoughts.
There. I summarized it.

don't forget everything12 also says 2A. And he is also the staff. And Ultima only agrees with 6D if the definition of Brahman is correct according to the wiki. The world in the box he needs more scans to solve.

Little Garden sees infinite multiverses as particles and even the strongest of 3-Digits could not mess with it without having their existence reduced to that of a particle which got accepted as 5-D:

2-Digits sees the cosmology as a [World Inside A Box] and is qualitative superiority making 2-Digits 6-D:

Same thing goes for 1-Digits. They already view the rest of the cosmology, including 2-Digits, as part of [World Inside A Box] making 1-Digits 7-D:

More supporting evidence that outer universes like Little Garden are infinite:

Celestial Spirits are equated to infinitely existing worlds, which seems to be related to Another Cosmology/Outer universes and lead to more precedence of all outer universes, even those 2-Digit's level being infinite:

The Celestial Spirit ranking is like 3-D digits and up. Like Demon Lord Algol’s full power, for reference, are 3-Digit scaling from Queen Halloween:

Elizhaa already accepted both 2-Digits and 1-Digits as Qualitative Superiority (6-D and 7-D):

There. I summarized it.
Looks alright to me from a glance.

Isn't Box stuff simply a metaphor for sealing history and the world? I don't see any evidence for the existence of a Higher Plane where the entire 5-D or 6-D cosmology is a finite box, simply a metaphor for sealing the world and history.

"Okay, so how should I start this? Firstly, oh right. We must start from the other [Final Trial of Humanity], one that is different from this three headed dragon---the story about the Dystopian Demon Lord."

"That's right. Everything started from the moment that guy sealed the World of Little Garden…… No, the entire history of mankind into [the world inside a box]."

「さて、何処(どこ)から語るべきか。まずはそうだな。あの三頭龍(さんとうりゆう)とは違うもう一つの〝人類最終試練〟───ディストピアの魔王のことから語らねばなるまい」

「………ディストピア? というと、ディストピア文学のディストピアか?」

「そうだ。全ては奴が箱庭の世界を………いや、人類史そのものを〝箱の中の世界〟として閉(と)ざそうとしたことから始まる」

Isn't Box stuff simply a metaphor for sealing history and the world? I don't see any evidence for the existence of a Higher Plane where the entire 5-D or 6-D cosmology is a finite box, simply a metaphor for sealing the world and history.

「さて、何処(どこ)から語るべきか。まずはそうだな。あの三頭龍(さんとうりゆう)とは違うもう一つの〝人類最終試練〟───ディストピアの魔王のことから語らねばなるまい」

「………ディストピア? というと、ディストピア文学のディストピアか?」

「そうだ。全ては奴が箱庭の世界を………いや、人類史そのものを〝箱の中の世界〟として閉(と)ざそうとしたことから始まる」
It's not a metaphor.

Dystopia did put the little garden and history of mankind in the world inside a box in the past and it's still inside in the box as said by izayoi in the scan.

Also If you had read the LN you should know all the last embryo have its unique existence like end emptiness end of all worlds(stories), Azi Another cosmology(Avesta) and dystopia have 'world inside the box'.

Beside that it was brought up by three times in novel first with shiroyasha, then dystopia and even izayoi. It's hard to say it is a metaphor when two people on the High ranking says the same thing. And three times the same word.

Last edited:
The quotes and arguments do seem to denote qualitative superiority between the digits 3 < 2 < 1, so it should be fine to go with it as multiple characters have said it.

A point that I think should be changed when tiering tier 1 verses is that to have all debates on the thread and not on discord because this way you'll have all opinions presented here which all people can see. Sure, you can make screenshots to show what has been talked but if its in a server with X number of people it can make hard to understand if all talk...its not that well structured like on the forum; a private message works better on discord but I prefer for it to be on forum to make easier for all users to follow.

Anyway, to me it looks fine to have it as 7-D, any other opinion is welcomed to point if any other argument can counter or help the presented things by Problem and other users.

The quotes and arguments do seem to denote qualitative superiority between the digits 3 < 2 < 1, so it should be fine to go with it as multiple characters have said it.

A point that I think should be changed when tiering tier 1 verses is that to have all debates on the thread and not on discord because this way you'll have all opinions presented here which all people can see. Sure, you can make screenshots to show what has been talked but if its in a server with X number of people it can make hard to understand if all talk...its not that well structured like on the forum; a private message works better on discord but I prefer for it to be on forum to make easier for all users to follow.

Anyway, to me it looks fine to have it as 7-D, any other opinion is welcomed to point if any other argument can counter or help the presented things by Problem and other users.
So I want to ask this question. According to Ultima, 1-digits trivializing lower infinity into finite box (assuming it's a real box rather than being metaphorical) in relation to themselves would qualify for qualitative superiority (the same goes for 2-digits). But if there is no evidence which suggests that the box here is finite from their perspective, does that still count as 7-D?

It's not a metaphor.

Dystopia did put the little garden and history of mankind in the world inside a box in the past and it's still inside in the box as said by izayoi in the scan.

Also If you had read the LN you should know all the last embryo have its unique existence like end emptiness end of all worlds(stories), Azi Another cosmology(Avesta) and dystopia have 'world inside the box'.

Beside that it was brought up by three times in novel first with shiroyasha, then dystopia and even izayoi. It's hard to say it is a metaphor when two people on the High ranking says the same thing. And three times the same word.

even if it's not a metaphor, where are 7-D and 6-D? Just because I consider the ball to be contained in the box does not mean that I am infinitely superior to the ball or the box and the quote just says he closed the world and the history of mankind in a box where does he say he closed the whole plane of existence of 2 digits? Where do we have evidence for the existence of larger worlds where 1 or 2 digits are native and contain/outside these boxes?

even if it's not a metaphor, where are 7-D and 6-D? Just because I consider the ball to be contained in the box does not mean that I am infinitely superior to the ball or the box and the quote just says he closed the world and the history of mankind in a box where does he say he closed the whole plane of existence of 2 digits? Where do we have evidence for the existence of larger worlds where 1 or 2 digits are native and contain/outside these boxes?
How 6d and 7d came? Elizhaa and we already said that above.

I agree with Ultima.
Ultima agree 6D if the Definition of Brahman matches the definition on the wiki (They removed the definition Brahman wiki from the their blog). so if you agree with ultima, it's only probably Little Garden=5D. Difference digit system lv Ultima has not evaluated due to lack of scan. That's why I'm waiting for ultima re-enter thread

That's not what he said. He knew that he was gonna come in and say "So akshually you agree" that is why he asked Crimson on disc what he meant lol. Don't hop on something for no reason. Anyways, does not matter anyways

He? who do you refer? Ultima or that PDB dude? Either way I don't understand wdym by saying that and Idk what do they have anything to do with my life but ok.

What are you on about? You replied to me to begin with. All I said was that Ritsu predicted PDB23490238 would reply to crimson saying that Crimson actually agreed with x or y, then you said that it was not his fault when the scan does actually lack.

I know you said that Ritsu predicted, and I'm saying that that PDB dude is not wrong at all since the scans are not enough, and you bring whatever happens in the disc which I don't understand at all. Is it clear now?

I know you said that Ritsu predicted, and I'm saying that that PDB dude is not wrong at all since the scans are not enough, and you bring whatever happens in the disc which I don't understand at all. Is it clear now?
Yeah, it is clear that we both clearly did not understand what each other was saying because you replied with something that I did not mean to even touch upon.

PDB is wrong anyways, Ultima has not evaluated it "due to lack of scan". it is because Ultima is a human being and does not do evaluating everyday for verses he is not interested in.

Yeah, it is clear that we both clearly did not understand what each other was saying because you replied with something that I did not mean to even touch upon.

PDB is wrong anyways, Ultima has not evaluated it "due to lack of scan". it is because Ultima is a human being and does not do evaluating everyday for verses he is not interested in.
I guess because you use to much "he" in one sentence to refer multiple people instead of one so that confuses me lol.

Not really. Ultima did say that it would qualify for qualitative superiority if the box is finite from perspective of 1-Digits (the same goes for 2-Digits), which I have asked non stop for that scans tho.

You confused my initial sentence which did not use "he" a single time... the second one is my fault.

I signed myself out of the thread a while back once I got 5-D. But sure, if the entire world is enclosed within a box that you exist outside of that kinda implies that the world does not expand infinitely from your perspective, unless ofc you can explain to me how that does not apply and you can actually exist outside something that encloses infinitely from your perspective.

You confused my initial sentence which did not use "he" a single time... the second one is my fault.

I signed myself out of the thread a while back once I got 5-D. But sure, if the entire world is enclosed within a box that you exist outside of that kinda implies that the world does not expand infinitely from your perspective, unless ofc you can explain to me how that does not apply and you can actually exist outside something that encloses infinitely from your perspective.
My first sentence refer to PDB.

Let's say you go outside of your house, does that make you being infinitely bigger than the house? Also don't 1-Digits and 2-Digits even fight and exist within the Little Garden? Correct me if I'm wrong cuz I only have a quick look at the respect thread.

My house is not infinite so bad analogy, it misses the point of seeing something infinite as finite completely. You asked to prove how they saw this box as finite as that is what it took.

And no, they only manifest in little garden proper with avatars.

I mean we kinda took context out of it. We know that they exist in higher dimensions, we are trying to prove the nature of these dimensions. If in this higher dimension you can enclose something infinite within defined borders (aka a box) and exist outside of it then you are clearly viewing the infinite as finite. It's not like they phase out of existence to escape infinity. If in the higher dimension the box was also infinite then it would encompass yourself.

Do you want to say that a box can't have infinite size due to having defined borders? Because that's a weird assumption and the higher dimension stuffs can at best be used as supporting evidence.

Similar, what I want to say the infinite world can't be perceived as infinite (aka has to be perceived as finite) from their layer of existence if they enclosed it in a box with which has defined borders from which they exist outside off.

Bu is there any logical reason for that assumption? For example, the world in mgk has the shape of a bubble (bubble is ordinary object with borders yet the verse says it's infinite) but those who can perceive it from outside do not necessarily trivialize it to finite size/ being infinitely bigger in size at all.

Again, that does not align fully with the situation at hand. Your comparison is a bit off. If the world of little garden was the box itself/in the shape of it then you would be fully correct on this but it's not just in such shape. They are enclosing (trapping it, surrounding it from all sides, ect) it inside a box. They are putting it inside defined limits in a box and existing outside of this box.

They are enclosing (trapping it, surrounding it from all sides, ect) it inside a box. They are putting it inside defined limits in a box and existing outside of this box.
This sounds like strong evidence, are there any contexts or scans rather than just sealing it in a box? Defining limits by surrounding all sides likely qualify.

Well what I want to see more is the part about the limits of the infinite world from the perspective of 1-Digits, as you say that they can define the limits.

Where am I wrong? Apparently the only reason Tarouverse up to 6D was to define Brahman on the wiki, with Ultima 2 digits=Brahman to LG=5D, 2Digit=6D. But he is yet to agree the digits are qualitative superiority. As I said, if I agree with Ultima, only LG=5D

Where am I wrong? Apparently the only reason Tarouverse up to 6D was to define Brahman on the wiki, with Ultima 2 digits=Brahman to LG=5D, 2Digit=6D. But he is yet to agree the digits are qualitative superiority. As I said, if I agree with Ultima, only LG=5D
I said where you were wrong? Why ask me? I didn’t say you were wrong in that. You were wrong on the reason why Ultima hadn’t come around again.

Ultima agree 6D if the Definition of Brahman matches the definition on the wiki (They removed the definition Brahman wiki from the their blog). so if you agree with ultima, it's only probably Little Garden=5D. Difference digit system lv Ultima has not evaluated due to lack of scan. That's why I'm waiting for ultima re-enter thread
@Ultima_Reality

Well, the problem is that Ultima is more knowledgeable than the others in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back