• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 3 (only scales to 2 characters, but no profiles have been made yet)

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Is it possible to find out the size of this dimension? (I'm only asking as it's destroyed later)

I believe that's also a galaxy in the upper center of the panel

Priority: Tier 1 (Scales to Zero, X, ZX characters and more).

Verse: Megaman (Zero).

Feat: So there's this feat I wanted to discuss from Megaman Zero 4. Dr. Weil apparently drags Ragnarok all the way from above earth's orbit, down to earth and with enough strength that the impact was said to be a life wiping attack. Proof of that? It's said multiple times that if Ragnarok were to crash, no matter where, the impact would have destroyed Area Zero and the Resistance and most life on earth. They have teleporters and had plenty of time to evacuate so the fact that they didn't, screams to me that it would have been no use. Ragnarok doesn't seem to have any thrusters or something like that and Weil is shown to have technopathy and telekinesis, so we can assume he's moving the whole thing himself, this proven by his boss fight where he straight up fuses with Ragnarok to make sure it crashes in time. Here's the game's speed run so you can look into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LF2KEF1Rg The final stage begins at 32:28 and if anyone feels like calculating (or at least teaching me how to do it myself), what we can analyze is how long it takes Ragnarok to fall on earth (to know the speed of Weil's TK but it's not too important) and the kinetic energy needed for him to move it with such strength. You could argue that Ragnarok is moving already as you can se from the windows in the stage but it's distance from earth doesn't change at all and there's no time limit so you could disregard that. I mean, Zero had time to play around fighting the Boss run of the game, though that can be attributed to him being MFTL and stuff but it still makes no sense since you can see how Ragnarok passes hundreds of meteors at high speed from the window. So maybe we can scratch that as cinematic effect or gameplay mechanics or use it only as a low end and we just start counting when Weil transforms into his final form and fuses with Ragnarok at 36:48. From that on, it would have taken him only 2 minutes as seen by the counter on the screen's counter to hit earth. It may not be Massively Hypersonic but considering Weil was pushing the hundreds of thousands of tons of Ragnarok, all while fighting Zero, it's a good speed. So yeah, also, the ending scene shows the fragments of Ragnarok falling so fast that they looked like shooting stars and it took them a couple of seconds to reach from orbit to the ground. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR9OAk5Ymgg From 1:17 on you can see how fast the pieces fell without Weil needing to move them and how far they were from Area Zero, showing that the impact really would have been life wiping.

"But why? Megaman characters are already MFTL and Solar System." Yeah, the thing is, the Zero saga kind of lacked in this kind of feats but most importantly, I think that we could upgrade the lifting strength of some characters from this feat since Zero can somewhat break free from Weil's TK attacks, it's also good for the sake of consistency.

So, I guess I'll wait for the verdict. Thanks for your time.

@Justsomeweirdo

That is absolutely a spiral galaxy in the middle. Considering that there are multiple nebulae in there as well I think that is a pretty clean 3-B.

@Assalt

Godzilla in the comic has no official height, but the shortest Godzilla has been is 50 meters, so maybe that can serve as a low-end.

@Everlasting

Alright, I'll use 50 meters low end and 100 meters high end. Which Godzilla did this btw? Ik it isn't Legendary.

@Assault Its from the comic Godzilla: Rage Across Time. I can get you the link to the full comic if you'd like.

I was just wondering who it scales too. The first mountain bust is probably ballparked in 8-A and the second looks like it is around 7-C. I'm not sure how to calc the tsunami without a timeframe of water movement.

http://***************.to/Comic/Godzilla-Rage-Across-Time

The first mountain bust is in issue 1, everything else is in issue 2, but i'm gonna be honest, it scales to all of two characters, Godzilla himself and Full Power Zeus, and Godzilla already has a High 7-A feat in that comic. If you dont think it'll be worth it to calc them then you dont have to.

Yeah it isn't getting past their current ratings. Those "mountains" are just big hills. Even the "Mount Olympus" is only like 200m tall at max.

Edit: Also why is Zeus 6-C for killing Godzilla when Godzilla is High 7-A?

@Clyde McReady

Unfortunately that isn't upgrading anybody. Falling from the atmosphere to the ground in any perceivable amount of time is not MFTL or higher, and nothing in there can lead to an AP upgrade getting past Solar System level. Life-Wipes are usually High 6-A, and SS level spans for literally a trillion times past its lowest rating, which is already 10s of thousands of times higher than MC level.

I don't want to sound too abrasive, because I am not mad, but do not abuse the priority system. That is not Tier 1, it is firmly within Tier 4. Sorry for the disappointment.

@Azzy

How big is the guy who swirls the clouds/the guys around him? None of them are human and I don't know their height.

I already covered that I know it's low by Megaman standards, it's just that I copy pasted the thing from an earlier discussion. All I wanted was an estimate of Weil's lifting strength with TK since we only scale from Rock and Protoman's fortress feat. But you know what? Screw it, comparing Ragnarok to earth I kinda get that it's probably at least 180,000 tons and Weil swung it at MHS speeds. So that's it. No calcs were needed.

@Assault Because i have to figure out how to scale him. Actually...would you mind just calcing the one where Godzilla destroys Mout Olympus? I can use that to scale Zeus.

He was only able to kill him by using up every last bit of power he had at his disposal, causing him to lose his power and status as a god in the process. His normal attacks didnt do anything to Godzilla, none of the Gods were able to deal any damage to him and they were killed when Olympus collapsed, with only Zeus surviving.

Alright, I'll see what it gives. Brace yourself for 7-C or something though...

Edit: We may get some decent results actually. This mountain is thicker than I though.

Edit 2: Nevermind. Both results I got are 7-C.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Azzy
How big is the guy who swirls the clouds/the guys around him? None of them are human and I don't know their height.
Don't know if Aa'une (blue guy who performs the feat) has an official size.

Maxxor (green dude) and Chaor (glowing red dude) are both officially over nine feet tall. Maxxor is listed as 9'4", and boosted Chaor looks quite a good bit taller.

Alright, I'll try to glean insight on how much rotational energy he created then. Btw if you're curious Aa'une is over 37 feet tall.

The Gamer verse is currently lacking in any calculations at the moment, most of their statistics coming from obvious showings in the webcomic, as well as statements from various characters (or from Jee-Han's ability) within the verse. If anyone could help with any of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.

Request 1: AP by size

Priority: Tier 2, scales to the high tiers in the verse

Verse: The Gamer

Description: One of Lolikiano's summons creates large metal humanoids with the capacity to run and attack.

Necessary Panels: Here is one panel where they are standing at full height. Here is a panel showing them to be running, which should allow KE to be used.

Request 2: AP of "The Black Sun"

Priority: Tier 3, scales to the two god tiers in the verse

Description: Hwan Sun-Gong's ultimate attack, a void of sorts that sucks everything in. It appears that it might be obliterating some of the large hills in the background, though that just may be the air warping in the background.

Necessary Panels: The attack . The first time the attack was used (in his near death state). A potential area of effect here.

Request 3: AP of The Golem's Explosion

Priority: Tier 1, Changing this to a tier one, as it is an early feat that scales to characters later on (after various power-ups)

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Putting this here again as it would seriously help with the creation of The Gamer as a verse (at the moment there are only two profiles up with the second one scaled to the first). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Yeah that is hard. Not only in there no shot before the blast, meaning it is completely assumptive as to how much cloud cover was there previously, but there is also no timeframe. That means the timeframe will be pure assumption as well.

While it would be pretty much chocked full of assumptions...is it calcable? Otherwise the next best thing to do is use the WoG statement that puts the feat at over 4.78 Teratons but i'd prefer if we can calculate the yield itself if possible.

@Weekly

Honestly I'd take the Teraton number. Normal clouds are hard as is since they vary so much in thickness. Storm clouds are easy because they usually hit 13km. The calc itself would be very difficult even to just find area since the way the clouds parted is in the most irregular shape ever. It could be done, but it would take like 5 or 6 assumptions/generalizations. The accuracy would be a borderline coin-toss and that isn't a calc I would like to be used.

Can you post that calculation, and the related images, into a blog post please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back