• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryop

Well I see Doflamingo in that picture, who is Large Island, so yeah, that is pretty heavily tier 4.

WeeklyBattles said:
I couldve sworn i saw a calc for that feat somewhere already
In Narutofourm maybe,but since this all thier cacl get deleted i want to ask for someone to calc this pls

WeeklyBattles said:
First of all,is the speed calc of Doffy is correct? because it can upgrade One Piece to MHS+ maybe

Secondly,my request is to calc the actual damage the meteor made(the big hole) not calc the AP of the meteor by the size of him etc

Assaltwaffle said:
@Ryop
Well I see Doflamingo in that picture, who is Large Island, so yeah, that is pretty heavily tier 4.
Can you calc the hole made by the meteor pls?

@ Ryop

But why?

In all honesty though that crater is not that big. At least one of the characters in there is Large Island level; that hole isn't going to get past Town level unless I assume vaporization, which we can't do unless there is proper evidence. It wouldn't give anyone a rating nor would it even be supportive; it is recreational.

Assaltwaffle said:
@ Ryop
But why?

In all honesty though that crater is not that big. At least one of the characters in there is Large Island level; that hole isn't going to get past Town level unless I assume vaporization, which we can't do unless there is proper evidence. It wouldn't give anyone a rating nor would it even be supportive; it is recreational.
I just interested to know how impressive is this feat,noting bad can come out of this you know.. pls :(

Yeah, but do you see how many calculations are being requested?

If it's not going to result in an upgrade or solidification of their teir, there's really no point to giving the calc group more work.

Assaltwaffle said:
I just roughly did it while in queue for League of Legends; about 3.5x10^12 joules.
Which mean? i mean,this is town level? small town level? point level?

Assaltwaffle said:
High end 8-A.
Multi-City Block

WAT

Dude are you sure you calc the hole yeah? i mean,it not really make sense to me,. this for example is small town level+ and hole is way smaller than the hole of this feat

Odd, in the first shot it looks like sand and they are directly next to an ocean. I figured it was sand. Even still the difference between Town level and Large Island is literally 1 million times. This feat isn't impressive at all and isn't worth formatting into a true blog post.

Also if you use normal ground and Pulverization it is in low end High 7-C.

Can someone calculate these, please?

Are the top tiers in the Manga at or above 7-C? Because eyeballing that thing it is probably in between 8-A and 7-C.

Mind if the calc is pretty rough? This thing doesn't look hard but formatting a blog post to look good is what takes time, and I have to go to work shortly.

With Lina good as gone, I'll have to find someone to do this request:

The Wonderful World (Verse) currently clocks in at Massively Hypersonic Speed; but that was when my video-uploading capability is far weaker then. Previously, Darkanine did a calc request regarding Aiwhen (Wonderful World). He did what he thought was the most relevant of her speed feats; and was clocked at Supersonic. He didn't calc one of the moves: Fairy Dance.

That was when I had a Win7. Now I have a Win10 computer, so I suggest someone do the request at 720p60 Setting please for the best results. This is a speed calc request, & In terms of priority: Since Wonderful World as a verse scales to the entire verse, If the following feat is better than Ex-Member Lina Shield's Calc (Which is from a Win7 PC, so it's definetely outclassed...), this would be Priority 1. Otherwise, this is a P3 at lowest. Here is the link to the feat; BTW: the entire Wonderful World (Verse) is incredibally obscure by American standards; but is relatively popular by Doujin Fighting Game fans.

The feat is on 3:36-3:38.

Just use realtime for Aiwhen's speed, or, Avidemux for Frame by Frame measure please. This screenshot for instance was from Avidemux: Good luck. I hope I did good conforming to the new rulings of calc requesting on the wiki! :)

BTW, Aiwhen is 148cm & 39kg, & Ryuza is 179cm & 73kg.

Four Aiwhens
Aiwhen goes in four different directions in this part of the move.

@BMHKain

Sorry but that isn't getting anywhere near MHS. Even assuming each of those lines forming the second square were 4 meters (which is a highball in and of itself), that would make at least 16 meters covered. That second square formed in 2 frames. Even highballing it to 60 FPS would give us 0.0333 seconds to completion; 480.481 m/s, Mach 1.4, Supersonic. Even highballing that is more than 100 times slower than the currently calced Mach 179.33. There is no point in truly calcing this.

Sorry for the disappointment.

Assaltwaffle said:
@BMHKain
Sorry but that isn't getting anywhere near MHS. Even assuming each of those lines forming the second square were 4 meters (which is a highball in and of itself), that would make at least 16 meters covered. That second square formed in 2 frames. Even highballing it to 60 FPS would give us 0.0333 seconds to completion; 480.481 m/s, Mach 1.4, Supersonic. Even highballing that is more than 100 times slower than the currently calced Mach 179.33. There is no point in truly calcing this.

Sorry for the disappointment.
Fair enough. That's one Wonderful World calc nullified; several to go. Keep up the good work. :)

Back on topic now.

Priority 4: Torikoverse already have many FTL to MFTL calcs, but I'm curious about this.

Name of the Verse/Character: Toriko/Mother Snake

Brief Feat Description: Mother Snake King blitz and eats Neo 2nd form (+FTL fighter) at faster than light speeds

MSK length: 220.000km

Other Info: In the previous chapter, it was stated that when many of the 8 kings enter in a serious attack stance it takes less than a 1/100 second to completely destroy their enemy.

WeeklyBattles is in the middle of a big Godzilla pages cleanup revision, so help is appreciated.

Recently, I was revisiting a cartoon that has lots of nostalgia value back from when Azzy was only a middle school Azzy It's called Chaotic. While watching it again, I decided to keep my eye out for feats. There are tons of displays of crazy powers that basically everyone and their mother (quite literally) can do, but direct, impressive AP showings are rather rare. Usually super casual Tier 8 stuff with a sprinkling of low-end Tier 7. The lore and flavor for the connected card game may provide better stuff.

Anyway, right at the end of season 2, the season's big-bad busts out something that may yield decent results.

Priority: 3. Aside from the character who performs the feat, this only really scales to like three or four people off the top of my head. Of those three or four, one of this due to his being a shapeshifter who copies his opponent's attributes, anyway. Still, solid feat for the top tiers, and would help me actually make pages.

Verse: Chaotic

Character: Aa'une the Oligarch

Feat: Aa'une does some weird shit with clouds. Not even a full on attack either, as the next episode shows it was basically just him releasing energy to boost his subjects, so it's a pretty casual feat, too. Not sure how to properly gauge the size of the cloud mass he's moving, but you can see even the part over the distant mountains is being affected, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back