• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if that is the way this GP destroys planets, he isn't really 5-B since it took many shots and a little while to even make a dent.

Edit: Are those cannonballs really cannonballs, or are they just energy blasts? I was always under the assumption they were energy.

Edit 2: Nevermind. If those really are cannonballs then this is clean into 5-A.

Unite My Rice said:
Yes she casually speed blitzes the HST. Lord Genome could fight a weaker version of Gurren Lagann and tear it to pieces. Yoko is an integral part of TTGL's power as well as the other pilots, though Simon is the main powerhouse.
well, then its about time some1 edit that on her profile. i still see subsonic+ speed.

More of a curious thing than MAYBE actually using it, but can anyone do a calc about how much power or whatever we can call it that would take to level the entire city of Berlin?

In this context of my "request", we have this guy leveling the whole place up in a matter that the narration described through these two scans: One, and Two.

I've often read from comments outside the wikia from a couple of our users here who have read the verse he's from that this is like City level or something. But i'm more curious of this actual yields outside of scaling and all that so...anybody can give me an idea or maybe do a quick calc? Again, this is all more of curiosity than anything else here on my part.

Edit: Probably doesn't need one but i do like to hear what others think of this particular feat. And yes if any asks, the character i linked to above did performed this feat...supposedly by crashing face first to the city and came off with no scratches on his being.

@CrossverseCrisis

The diameter of Berlin is 36.369 km.

Radius - 18.1845 km

Y = ((18.1845/0.28)^3)/1000

Y = 273.92 megatons.

Dividing by 2.

Y = 136.96 megatons.

Mountain level? DAYUM~ xD

Oh shit, that actually does cement his tiering then.

Though is it alright to have in a calc blog? @Liger

@Liger: Aye. Though this also kind of serves as a "is it really City level as i've heard/read" kind of question. Although if it can properly calc'd, it'd help to i guess cement his current tier.

And yeah again, it's from Dies Irae or, wholly speaking, the Masadaverse.

http://************/Anime/Haiyore-Nyaruko-san-W/Episode-001?id=27294&s=default

• Importance/Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Haiyore! Nyaruko-Sa
  • Brief Feat Description: The two of them fighting created an explosion much larger than an average building.

They don't exactly look like geniuses, I'll be honest.

Edit: Even if this was done in a single second it isn't coming close to anything over 5-A, unfortunately. The bounds for 5-A is nearly 20000 times.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
http://************/Anime/Haiyore-Nyaruko-san-W/Episode-001?id=27294&s=default*Importance/Priority: 2
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Haiyore! Nyaruko-Sa
  • Brief Feat Description: The two of them fighting created an explosion much larger than an average building.

Oh! I forgot to specify when it happends!

20:55 in the episode.

@Matt Both of those links are dead. Their seems to be an issue in the url with the links not being full.

@Rinkaku Reigniting a star would be around High 6-A to Low 5-B depending on the method, so no where near Thors current tiering.

That is definitely going to wield 4-B, since by reigniting a dead sun you are effectively giving back billions of years of lost energy to it.

Importance: 1 (scales to main character and antagonist)

Verse: Inuyashiki

Description: Ichiro Inuyashiki blows up several metres of compacted trash and a massive hole in the ground:

Here's some images to help out.

For calc3
to find length and height of compacted trash

For calc2
to find the width of the individual trash, and how much there is

For calc
the hole

@Matt

Looking back over that planet bust, it really depends on the timeframe as to what the yield is. With a fast enough timeframe I think that may end up being Large Planet level+ or even Dwarf Star.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rieza:_Xel'naga_Artifact_Blows_Shakuras_Apart

That is the calc that I am thinking of which puts a fast planet bust at such levels. The cubed planet, if one of the edges is still Earth's 12742 diameter, would give it nearly double the mass of Earth. But, like I said, the timeframe would have to be FAST.

I know you like the verse, but can you give me an unbiased estimate of timeframe?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, it does look like it happens very fast? I don't even know what counts as fast or not in planets blowing up.
I mean there isn't much to tell when it comes to comics. Timeframe is usually just by eyeball unless there is a description to the events unfolding. That said most fictitious planet busts are decently fast, usually around 10 seconds or less (IRL large-scale destruction would take many minutes if not hours to occur, so that is why most of our calced planet busts are so high). I'll look into this thing tomorrow.

Edit: Unless you have another suggestion I will use you 10 seconds as the timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back