• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Frisk survives something 8-B he is 8-B.

Also... I can eyeball those bombs are not 7-C. They create maybe a couple dozen meter pillar of fire; that isn't getting anywhere near 7-C.

Okay, this the third time I'm going to request it:

Priority: Tier 6 / 5. 4 characters (All of them are scaled with ones feat, it will be their base stats).

Verse Name: Senki Zesshou Symphogear.

Feat Description: At the end of episode 12 of the first season, we see one of the main protagonist (Chris Yukine) matching a moon-busting laser that was going.... To destroy the moon.

087b5f1421fb2baff618489cd47f042b
At the beginning of episode 13, we see said laser reaching the moon, but making just a small chunk there.

I want to know how many energy is needed to almost cancel a moon busting laser, to the point of making the same weapon provoke a much weaker damage.
7204461ab9199b586c9c24c3ff7cddae

@ Newendigo

I think I can do this. Also, if this scales to more than 1 character it would actually be tier 2. There is no tier 6 or 5 actually! Anyways give me a bit, this doesn't look that hard.

Bump, no one wants to do RWBY calcs? ovo

Priority: Tier 1, Scales to literally everyone

Verse: RWBY

Descriptio: Multiple electricity dodging feats, Sun intercepting a blast of electricity, and potentially the KE of the Sea Dragon and the yield of it casually destroying these rock formations.

Request: Could someone calculate the speed of Sun and Blake, as well as the KE of the Sea Serpent and the yield of it destroying those rock formations

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Size of the Dragon scaled directly to Blake, who is 1.68 meters tall. Also, a good showcase of the sea serpent's speed. With our new rule of electrical attacks being comparable to lightning in speed, 440000 m/s can be used.

Assaltwaffle said:
If Frisk survives something 8-B he is 8-B.
Also... I can eyeball those bombs are not 7-C. They create maybe a couple dozen meter pillar of fire; that isn't getting anywhere near 7-C.
1. You can go ahead with the first calculation since I provided the link to the video that you needed.

3. Ain't the Boeing 747 (the type of plane Tsunderplane is confirmed as here) is capable of flying at least thousands of meters high & the Nukes/Bombs reached higher than the height of where she was in the air?

4. I guess that doesn't need a calc for that 8-B durability feat for Frisk then.

@Weekly

Once I'm finished with this moon feat I'll look at the RWBY stuff. No guarantees that I can do it, but I'm not ignoring you. Also yes, Tier 2 priority. Eyeballing this thing the laser probably caused High 6-A damage. That in turn means the laser that stopped it from fully destroying the moon would be base moon level minus whatever my result is.

Edit: Heh, It was in High 6-A. Guess it helps that the threshold for it is over 1000x between the previous and next level.

Priority: 2 It scales to three different protagonists and many end game bosses.

Verse: Golden Su (Has yet to have a verse page, me and another friend are working on it and it's characters)

Feat: https://youtu.be/BB7ok2GTiJ8 Felix jumps up and hits the sun with his sword, causing it to crash down and explode onto the opponent.

Request: I'd like to know the Attack Potency and Speed of this feat.

That sun is nowhere near the size of the actual sun right? It's not reality warping or anything?

This is an odd feat ._.

I mean, the Sol Blade has the power of the Sun in it, and the description talks about the Blade hitting the Sun during it's Megiddo Unleash. That's the Sun. It is an odd feat, I just wanted to know how fast it'd be and how strong that'd be, the move the Sun that fast. He reaches the Sun pretty fast, and I figured moving the Sun like that would be a Solar System level feat, but I just wanted some input.

@Weekly

I hope your RWBY feats get calced, but sadly I can't see an easy way to get a yield. The Dragon is never directly next to anyone for me to get a size (unless it has an aforementioned length), which makes angsizing impossible. As for the KE or destruction feats, the animation is stupid clunky and it is hard to find any single frame where a calc-able rock is on screen and then destroyed. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I have been replaying these things for more than 10 minutes now.

So the dude in that picture is 1.68m? Ok, that can be telling. What about the girl that is almost hit by the blast?

It is late so I won't do this tonight even if I do get around to it. I have some tests tomorrow as well, so I doubt I'll get to done tomorrow either. T_T

If another calc member could get this that would be optimal, since this is Tier 1.

Moving the sun at 0.99c would give 4-B results, but if what you're saying is true, then that would also be an FTL feat given the timeframe, meaning we can't use the KE.

That black haired girl who was almost hit by the blast is Blake, she's 1.68m. The blonde guy is Sun, he's 1.83m.

Go get some rest man, RL comes first.

Okay, just some info here

Priority 2: Scales to the cast from GS and GS:TLA.

Verse: Golden Sun (This is another attempt to see what we might get out of this)

Feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYD7LKoiEjM&t=1m35s the summon of Judgement unleashes a blast that covers across the two continents present in Golden Sun's game of Anagara and Gondowan.

Request: To find out if this a quantifiable feat as this is one of Golden Sun's better looking feats. If it is quantifiable, then what would be the AP of an attack like this?

^

Oh that what he meant ,i thought he just mean to ask me which feat i want he wil calc first my bad.

Well i guess all of them are Priority 4,although Ace feat may be Priority 3 if we also try to calc the energy that need to the feat itself but that not what i want(only wanted to ask the heat) so all of them Priority 4

@Ryop

Format your post exactly the way it is shown in the link, and try to keep discussion to a minimum so this post can remain uncluttered.

Unite My Rice said:
@Ryop
Format your post exactly the way it is shown in the link, and try to keep discussion to a minimum so this post can remain uncluttered.
Ok,i edit now comment number 66# as it written there in the link

Here The Gamer verse is currentl lacking in many calculations at the moment, most of their statistics coming from obvious showings in the webcomic, as well as statements from various characters (or from Jee-Han's ability) within the verse. If anyone could help with any of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.

Request 1: AP by size

Priority: 2, scales to the high tiers in the verse

Verse: The Gamer

Description: One of Lolikiano's summons creates large metal humanoids with the capacity to run and attack.

Necessary Panels: Here is one panel where they are standing at full height. Here is a panel showing them to be running, which should allow KE to be used.

Request 2: AP of "The Black Sun"

Priority: 3, scales to the two god tiers in the verse

Verse: The Gamer

Description: Hwan Sun-Gong's ultimate attack, a void of sorts that sucks everything in. It appears that it might be obliterating some of the large hills in the background, though that just may be the air warping in the background.

Necessary Panels: The attack . The first time the attack was used (in his near death state). A potential area of effect here.

And, of course, anyone who is able to calculate the previous request with the explosion of flame at 2500 degrees I would humbly ask to please take it upon them to do so. It would be much appreciated. If anyone decides to take on any of these calculations, and requires more than what I have provided, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you.

Importance/Priority: 2, scales to most master class opponents of the verse

Verse: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Description: Ma Kensei and Akisame Kōetsuji engage in a high speed game of Rock Paper Scissors to determine who fights which opponent. Kensai claims that he can he can switch his hand position 36-39 times in one arm swing, whereas Akisma can "only" switch his hand position 36-38 times in one arm swings. Both swing their arms dozens of times, performing dozens of hand switches with each arm, and all this under one minute.

Necessary Panels:

The match begins, opponents claim the match is a high speed one

Kensei states how many times he can change his hand position. The clock box states that 24 seconds have passed

The game continues on, 99 seconds have passed

Second to last throw

Kensei switches his hand position at the last moment and wins.

@Weekly

What framerate does RWBY run at?

Edit: Also yes, get hyped, because the lightning beam traveled more than I can measure in one frame. Here's hoping for good results.

Edit 2: P.S. Prepare for a lot of hypotenuses, because freaking everything in the shot I'm using is at an angle.

Idk, otherwise I would have done it :p

Maybe Rooster teeth has some info on the show in this regard? If not I'll try to count them out, but that will be a ballpark estimate and not 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back