• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/908068

Moving this here

Priority: Tier 1, Scales to literally everyone

Verse: RWBY

Descriptio: Multiple electricity dodging feats, Sun intercepting a blast of electricity, and potentially the KE of the Sea Dragon and the yield of it casually destroying these rock formations.

Request: Could someone calculate the speed of Sun and Blake, as well as the KE of the Sea Serpent and the yield of it destroying those rock formations

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Size of the Dragon scaled directly to Blake, who is 1.68 meters tall. Also, a good showcase of the sea serpent's speed. With our new rule of electrical attacks being comparable to lightning in speed, 440000 m/s can be used.

One more

Priority: 1/2 (important to the Second Son cast of the verse, not so much for the first two games)

Verse: Infamous

Feat: Start at 14:15. Delsin shatters Augustine's concrete mini-island and causes it to sink.

If more scans are needed, I may be able to find the map of the game, which may help with size scaling.

Context: Delsim has already shook the foundation of the island with a Karma Bomb earlier. Augustine ran off to fix it. When she came back, Delsin used another Karma Bomb to completely shatter and sink the island. The island is right off the coast of real life Seattle.

Priority: Tier 1 - Scales to plenty of characters and this is also a popular verse.

Verse: - One Punch Ma

Description: - Garou deflecting every bullet from a gatling gun fire. 1) (chp 82 pg 45), 2) (chp 82 pg 46), 3) (chp 82 pg 47), 4) (chp 82 pg 48), 5) (chp 82 pg 49), 6) (chp 82 pg 50) 7) Here Garou describes the gatling gun fire (chp 82 pg 51).

Request: - Can anyone calc the speed at which Garou deflected the bullets (the bullets were also fired from a very close range).

Moving this here

Priority: Tier 3, stat calcing needed to add Alexeï Berdenkinov (the large white-shirted man)

Verse: Darwin's Game

Description: Alexeï fights the protagonist of the series. In their battle, Alexeï closes in from this distance before Kaname can even prepare his summoned gun and bends a Type 81 MGS Rifle with a punch and pushes Kaname a few meters back. He is then attacked by 3 grenades at near-point blank range and comes out unscathed while shattering the floor.

Alexeï afterwards grabs, lifts, runs with and throws a large rectangular boulder.

Mention of Alexeï's body's hardness when he activates his power, and him able to beat a tank on 1v1.

Also, not sure if it amounts to something, but here Alexeï escapes bullets from a Skorpion vz 61E.

Request: Could someone calculate the different stats aspects of this fight, so AP/Striking Strength, Lifting Strength, Durability and Speed?

Thank you.

Moving this here

Priority: Tier 2, Scales to all the higher tier characters within the verse, is also a feat very early on

Verse: The Gamer

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Putting this here again as it would seriously help with the creation of The Gamer as a verse (at the moment there are only two profiles up with the second one scaled to the first). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Priority: Tier 2. Scales to yoko and anyone who scales from adiane and yoko.

Verse: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Description: Adiane very casually blocks each and every bullet fired by Yoko. Note - Yoko's gun is a railgun, meaning it has at least a few times higher velocity that of a normal rifle. This matters for yoko's reflexes and combat speed. since she fought adiane in close combat moments later.

Request: i would like the speed of that tail to be calculated and the reaction time if possible. here's the feat: [1]

Importance/Priotity: Tier 3/2

Verse: Halo

Feat in question: Most information is here. Tought a summary:

-Pluton's Crash site is esaily 1.5 times his height (400cm).

-Able to collapse giant rocks with single punches.

-Pluto's charge attack is just playing obsene, is able to make a massive crater, mountain sized explosion and tank it with no effort (He literally took 0 to no damage out of the explosion).

-1337 and Pluto are able to make giant energy domes with single Punches.

-Pluto's Energy powers are able to charge a old Gunship (Mama) to the maximum power.

Here is a link to the fight, tought is a AMV, havent found better source :/

KarmodF said:
Importance/Priotity: Tier 3/2
Verse: Halo

Feat in question: Most information is here. Tought a summary:

-Pluton's Crash site is esaily 1.5 times his height (400cm).

-Able to collapse giant rocks with single punches.

-Pluto's charge attack is just playing obsene, is able to make a massive crater, mountain sized explosion and tank it with no effort (He literally took 0 to no damage out of the explosion).

-1337 and Pluto are able to make giant energy domes with single Punches.

-Pluto's Energy powers are able to charge a old Gunship (Mama) to the maximum power.

Here is a link to the fight, tought is a AMV, havent found better source :/
Will take a while, given school shitz, but I will do it most likely

Moving this here.

Edited Priority: Tier 1. I'm realizing now that there are very few main characters this doesn't scale to, and thus very few pages that can be edited or made until this is resolved. pls halp

Verse: Magic: The Gathering

Feat: Jace Beleren turns most of Halimar Sea into mist, leaving behind only a few lesser waves. He does this after Kiora lifts the entirety of the sea into the air with her power and hurls its towards Nissa. As a note, since the sea has not stated exact size, we've decided it best to use the Caspian Sea for this, as it is the most similar real world analogue.

"She reared back, and the water reared back with her.

And with one bodily motion, she hurled the entire sea at Nissa.

Nissa's eyes widened.

—But the sea split in two, and each half split in two, and each resulting half split and split again, and the mass of water dissolved and dispersed into mist. Water roared down, sweeping away Eldrazi creatures. Sea life splashed down, flapping.

The mind mage stood between Kiora and Nissa, his eyes glowing with power under his hood, his extended hand edged with crackling blue magic.

Kiora did nothing for one stunned second. Then she bellowed, not words but inarticulate sounds of rage.
"

Assaltwaffle said:
@Ragazz
Yoko already has MFTL+ reactions.
i was talking about reflexes and actual combat speed. what Adiane is doing here, is clearly more than just reactions.

I'm gonna repost this again in the next Calculation Request Thread but also gonna list better reasons for it as well.

Before we begin & just to point out, almost all of the Undertale characters have speculatory feats, so nobody should be using the "they have better feats" excuse if there are barely any links/scans/evidence to justify their statements. Do not misinterpret the 1st statement, the calcs I requested are extra information to be added or updated in a certain character's statistical descriptio, so no UT character would be downgraded because of this.

Another thing to mention is that people dislike reading certain VSBW profiles of certain verses such as Undertale when some of you guys do this: Not providing scans/links/evidence for the statistics and leaving only vague statements.

No offence but just really? Undertale is one of the most mistreated & hated verses b/c of this and yes, the majority of the people outside of VSBW can find this as just being plain lazy. After a couple of months of researching & watching gameplays of Undertale, I can be considered as one the few people here who know the verse very well that I can fix these problems. So I later decided to start creating my own Undertale RT to prepare myself w/o being 100% reliant on those UT profiles, despite some of the characters in the Undertale might get eventually downgraded & some others possibly might get upgraded soon by around early 2018 or so by me (IIRC).

Anyways, time to continue on the calcs for now.

I specified & shorten the importance of the requested calc from @Super Ascended Sean Pazdera and his brief description he made.

• Importance/Priority: Tier 3; it scales to Frisk & Undyne's Durability.
  • Name of the Verse: Undertale
  • Brief Feat Description:
(Start at 9:59 to 10:30): https://youtu.be/7vcHXmzX5kg?t=590

"Cool. Another thing that I should mention that I forgot is that Undyne owns a stove that can be turned so hot that it can ignite the air itself, essentially causing an explosio. It should be noted that this explosion hurt even her (Stove's AP feat) and she acted like nothing happened (Undyne's Stamina feat) and Frisk was not shown to be damaged at all despite her/him/it/them being the same distance from the stove (Frisk's Durability feat). This is important because Frisk should be nowhere near as determined as when she fought Asgore Dreemurr."

Calculate:

What is the Stove's AP feat of the destruction inside Undyne's house & how durable would both Frisk & Undyne need to survive this?

For me, I believe it could be a high-end Small Building level explosion and no, not to be pushy or anything but you need to do the calc first since I'm a type of person who doesn't believe in assumed APs, so yea.

Edit: I'm just gonna leave this at Tier 3 instead because I honestly don't really agree with Tier 4.

Here's a calc that is highly requested from me & I specified and shorten the importance:

• Importance/Priority: Tier 3; it scales to Tsunderplane's AP & Frisk's Durability.
  • Name of the Verse: Undertale
  • Brief Feat Description: (Start at 0:09 to 0:17): https://youtu.be/jJD6HxnCKdg?t=9
At the start of 0:09, Tsunderplane flies into the air & since she's considered to be a Boeing 747 in VSBW, they can fly up to 45,000 feet (13716 meters). Next, Tsunderplane drops nukes/bombs at Frisk, the explosions were shown to reach even higher than the height of Tsunderplane which would be between 45,000 to 50,000 feet (15240 meters). Frisk can easily survive multiple nukes/bombs being dropped onto them.

Calculate:

What is the AP of Tsunderplane's bombs and how durable would Frisk need to be to survive them?

Same as before, not to be pushy or anything but you need to do the calc first since I'm a type of person who doesn't believe in assumed APs, so yea.

Edit: Same as before, I'm leaving this at Tier 3 instead b/c I honestly don't really agree with Tier 4.

Everything else below here is concluded, so you don't have to focus on that.

2. (Start at 16:08 to 16:14): https://youtu.be/cTNrjD8G1Nw

Here is a picture of the Sun shown outside Mt. Ebott:
Undertale sunrise wallpaper by legolover299-da8x3eu

Calculate:

What is the size of the Star that Knight Knight (shown in the link above) created when compared to the Sun outside of Mt. Ebott (picture on the right)? Based on what you saw around 16:09, it usually damages 1/4 of Frisk HP (who can survive Small Town level attacks). So how durable would Frisk needs to survive that from Knight Knight?

Current conclusions: For now, this will be considered as an 8-B feat according to @Azathoth without a calc.

3. (Start at 6:35 to 6:40): https://youtu.be/JbSi0N7jlIM

Calculate:

How big is the moon that Knight Knight created as shown in the link above?

Based on what you saw around 6:38, it damaged 1/4 of Frisk HP (who can survive Small Town level attacks). Is it quantifiable for Frisk's durability? If yes, then calculate "how durable would Frisk be to survive that attack from Knight Knight?" If not, then ok.

Same goes for this one since Knight Knight created a mini sun & mini moon that are both seemingly the exact same size, so this is also 8-B too.

@Magi

I'm pretty sure calculating Photoshop Flowey's nukes would be pointless, since he is 2-B and they obviously deal 2-B damage as well

@Magi RobloxG

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

1. The Link is broken. Isn't Frisk already 7-C though? How would breaking a wall give an upgrade?

2. There is no point in calcing the AP of a multiversal character.

3. If this is calcable (not sure what exactly to use just glancing at it, the pillars of fire?) it ain't yielding anywhere close to 7-C.

4. I don't see any star in the sky to the picture on the right. What do you want done?. If he truly did create a star it would be Star level. I don't know much about the verse though so I can't speak for that.

5. I'm not sure what exactly you want done here, again. The "moon" made is either just a moon or is the size of the heart. Either way I'm not sure what to make of it. As for scaling I'm not educated on the Undertale verse so I don't have an opinion.

Sorry if this is disappointing but I either think these aren't calcable or are not valuable to the verse.

@Assaltwaffle wrote:

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

1. The Link is broken. Isn't Frisk already 7-C though? How would breaking a wall give an upgrade?

2. There is no point in calcing the AP of a multiversal character.

3. If this is calcable (not sure what exactly to use just glancing at it, the pillars of fire?) it ain't yielding anywhere close to 7-C.

4. I don't see any star in the sky to the picture on the right. What do you want done?. If he truly did create a star it would be Star level. I don't know much about the verse though so I can't speak for that.

5. I'm not sure what exactly you want done here, again. The "moon" made is either just a moon or is the size of the heart. Either way I'm not sure what to make of it. As for scaling I'm not educated on the Undertale verse so I don't have an opinion.

Sorry if this is disappointing but I either think these aren't calcable or are not valuable to the verse."

1. Which link? I'm planning on creating an Undertale Respect Thread soon and wanted to know how exactly powerful is this feat & it's a bit more like powerscaling characters.

2. I may need it for the Respect Thread.

3. We don't know for sure unless it's calculated & the same reason for #2.

4. I'll try to make it less complicated.

Well, the Sun outside Mt Ebott is considered as a Star, isn't it? Also, I mainly requested on calculating the size of the 2 stars (the one Knight Knight created to the...you get the point) & if they're about the same size, then it will be possible to find out Frisk's durability feat since after they already "submerged" themself in Knight Knight's Star & you may already know how to get the calculation. Another thing, keep in note that Frisk is a below average human, so his body surface area may be different from an average body surface area.

5. If Knight Knight's moon feat may be unquantifiable to calculate for Frisk's durability, then that's all right.

1. The YouTube link to the feat in question leads to nothing. I can't calc a feat that I can't see. Also it is not Tier 2 to calc a calc for a respect thread (especially given he already has better feats). That is Tier 4.

2. How is an explosion yield more respectful then wiping out timelines just to mess with someone? Once again, not Tier 2, Tier 4.

3. I can guarentee you that creating a several dozen meter tall pillar of flame is NOT Town level.

4. The Sun is an extremely close (all things considered) star. If Knight Knight created a star that is star level. Surviving the heat of a star at close range is quantifiable and I'm pretty sure we do have a value for it already. Once again I don't know how valid this all is considering I know next to nothing about the verse.

5. Ok.

Knight Knight's mini sun is like the size of a one or two room structure. I'm pretty sure the energy needed to create it was only around 8-B or so.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Well isn't a respect thread meant to gather up any possible feats?
I thought it was significant feats. Either way he said his requests were tier 2, which they are not. Tier 4 is used for unnecessary or recreational calcs, which those fall under.

Priority: 1-2 (affects 3 main characters of the verse, which is almost all profiles of the verse currently on the wiki)

Verse Name: Bungou Stray Dogs

Feat Description: Rashoumon-Empowered Atsushi's clash with max-power Fitzgerald causes a shockwave that clears away the clouds around the flying whale.

BSD clash cloud1
Before

BSD clash cloud2
After

The time stamps have been underlined in red, but be aware that on the site I screenshot the time is counting dow, so the higher time comes first.

This takes place over 11 seconds.

Message me on my wall if you need anything else for the calc

Assaltwaffle said:
1. The YouTube link to the feat in question leads to nothing. I can't calc a feat that I can't see. Also it is not Tier 2 to calc a calc for a respect thread (especially given he already has better feats). That is Tier 4.
2. How is an explosion yield more respectful then wiping out timelines just to mess with someone? Once again, not Tier 2, Tier 4.

3. I can guarentee you that creating a several dozen meter tall pillar of flame is NOT Town level.

4. The Sun is an extremely close (all things considered) star. If Knight Knight created a star that is star level. Surviving the heat of a star at close range is quantifiable and I'm pretty sure we do have a value for it already. Once again I don't know how valid this all is considering I know next to nothing about the verse.

5. Ok.
1. (Start at 9:59 to 10:30): https://youtu.be/7vcHXmzX5kg?t=590

Also, blame YouTube for that if it made you have to start the video at the very beginning (it may do that sometimes). Anyways, like I mentioned earlier, you need to calculate the stove's AP feat of the destruction inside Undyne's house in order to know how durable would Frisk and Undyne needs to survive that. Ok then, leave it at Tier 4 I guess.

2. It should be also mentioned in Photoshop Flowey AP description since basically multiple of his feats looks speculatory (which I'm currently finding them atm).

3. We can't assume that just by eyeballing & IIRC, Nukes/Bombs > the durability of the plane itself.

4. Since the size of Knight Knight's mini sun is about the size of a small building at most and according to @Azathoth, it took 8-B worth of energy while compared to the actual Sun outside the Mountain, the mini sun is inferior to it. Other than that, its all right to not know the verse too well & anyways, what would be the value of that then?

@The Everlasting I think you may have missed the "if" part.

@Azathoth "Knight Knight's mini sun is like the size of a one or two room structure. I'm pretty sure the energy needed to create it was only around 8-B or so."

Mk, I just need to know the rating of how durable Frisk needs to survive that 8-B mini sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back