• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wyper's Bazooka calculations need to be removed

Yee this wierd aggression/attacking needs to stop

The thread will simply just have no conclusion or just be delayed for no reason if your just going to keep attacking instead of trying to understand, compromise and find an accurate calculation/solution

Yee this wierd aggression/attacking needs to stop

The thread will simply just have no conclusion or just be delayed for no reason if your just going to keep attacking instead of trying to understand, compromise and find an accurate calculation/solution
Yeah. I am trying to focus on the arguments here.

Anyway, that's important at hand: Calc 2 and 3 are agreed to be contradicted by Damage and tempest.

Calc 1 is heavily put to questioning due to several factors contradicting it's assumption. Let's go back to this. Haven't seen any real reason why it should stay given it uses the same unreliable assumption as the other 2.

Yeah. I am trying to focus on the arguments here.
Nah from what I've seen, you've this whole thread attacked and been on this weird passive-aggressive thing instead of trying to compromise on anything

Not saying tempest hasn't done anything but he's clearly at least tried to make you understand about the accuracy of the calculations that he himself made

Nah from what I've seen, you've this whole thread attacked and been on this weird passive-aggressive thing instead of trying to compromise on anything

Not saying tempest hasn't done anything but he's clearly at least tried to make you understand about the accuracy of the calculations that he himself made
Not actually true. But I won't bother going into this as it'd just drive away from the calculations at hand.

We use the anime if the manga doesn't give enough information or anything otherwise you can't use the anime
"If the manga is clear enough, the anime should not be used." is what you linked.

The manga isn't clear enough on the size of these trees. It's not any different from how Zunesha's time-frame isn't clear enough. Therefore I believe we should use the anime to give us something to go off of. It'd be consistent with the size of Wyper's explosions on every other instance and it's better than making unreliable assumptions.

"If the manga is clear enough, the anime should not be used." is what you linked.

The anime isn't clear enough on the size of the trees in this location. It's not any different from how Zunesha's time-frame isn't clear enough. Therefore I believe we should use the anime here to clear it out. It'd be consistent with the size of Wyper's explosions on every other instance and it's better than making unreliable assumptions.
The manga gives no timeframes while the anime does

The manga shows the sizes of the explosions, there's no reason to use the anime then

The manga gives no timeframes while the anime does

The manga shows the sizes of the explosions, there's no reason to use the anime then
No, the manga does not always provide clear sizes, as on a lot of panels we have nothing to go off of to determine certain things' sizes. Therefore we can go to the anime, in which I've provided a way to do just that with the explosion. And it ends up being consistent with everything else.

No, the manga does not always provide clear sizes, as on a lot of panels we have nothing to go off of to determine certain things' sizes. Therefore we can go to the anime, in which I've provided a way to do just that with the explosion. And it ends up being consistent with everything else.
Bro... What you think is clear and isn't clear doesn't matter... The information is still in the manga, you can't use the anime over the manga just because you view it as more consistent

It's still against the rules... The anime is secondary canon for a reason and on a case by case as well

Bro... What you think is clear and isn't clear doesn't matter... The information is still in the manga, you can't use the anime over the manga just because you view it as more consistent

It's still against the rules...
I don't "think" it's not clear, I am factually saying it isn't clear. If you think it's clear then provide me a clear-cut statement on how big these trees were. If the sizes of the trees near the explosions were clear we wouldn't be having this discussion to begin with. Your own sited rule said "If the manga isn't clear enough you can use the anime". I am not using the anime over the manga. I am using a 1-to-1 adaptation of a manga panel that gives us a clearer look and contradicts nothing.

It's not against the rules, it's literally supported by the rule you linked.

I don't "think" it's not clear, I am factually saying it isn't clear. If you think it's clear then provide me a clear-cut statement on how big these trees were. Your own sited rule said "If the manga isn't clear enough you can use the anime". I am not using the anime over the manga. I am using a 1-to-1 adaptation of a manga panel that gives us more clear information than the manga.

It's not against the rules, it's literally supported by the rule you linked.
The anime here shows the size of the explosion bigger than the manga explosion... You can't just use the anime on certain aspects to support your argument

We literally use the manga over the anime... This is factual
If you think it's clear then provide me a clear-cut statement on how big these trees were.
How is that even comparable...? The manga show the sizes of the trees... I don't need to find a statement and I don't need to use the anime
Your own sited rule said "If the manga isn't clear enough you can use the anime". I am not using the anime over the manga. I am using a 1-to-1 adaptation of a manga panel that gives us more clear information than the manga.
Rule is if the manga is clear enough... Which it it literally is

The anime here shows the size of the explosion bigger than the manga explosion... You can't just use the anime on certain aspects to support your argument
That's not a contradiction, the anime shows the explosion reaching it's climax and going away ( Which wouldn't happen so fast with an explosive yield of 1.5 megatons btw, which is another inconsistency with the first calculation that calls for it to be removed. ). The manga does not show the explosion reaching it's final state. There is not necessarily a contradiction.
How is that even comparable...? The manga show the sizes of the trees... I don't need to find a statement and I don't need to use the anime
Showing the trees is not the same as giving us clear information about their sizes. I am waiting for you to provide clear information about how big they are.
Rule is if the manga is clear enough... Which it it literally is
The manga is not clear whatsoever. This entire comment is you repeating "It's clear, it's clear" without showing any argumentation behind it. Would you like to prove your claim on it being clear about the size of these trees?

That's not a contradiction, the anime shows the explosion reaching it's climax and going away ( Which wouldn't happen so fast with an explosive yield of 1.5 megatons btw, which is another inconsistency with assuming the sizes of the trees ). The manga does not show the explosion reaching it's final state. There is not necessarily a contradiction.
I'm not talking about it's final state... I'm talking about it's middle state being bigger
Showing the trees is not the same as giving us clear information about their sizes. I am waiting for you to provide clear information about how big they are.
The manga is over the anime... The manga shows us shots of the trees. The manga needs to be clear enough... For the anime to not be used
The manga is not clear whatsoever. This entire comment is you repeating "It's clear, it's clear" without showing any argumentation behind it. Would you like to prove your claim on it being clear about the size of these trees?
What I said above...

If the manga wasn't clear enough then there wouldn't have been a way for tempest to calculate the trees even tho he did

If you're still going to ignore and twist what I'm saying, then I'm just not going to entertain this anymore... The anime is simply not used if the manga shows it, as you would then prioritize the anime showings over the manga

Last edited:
I'm not talking about it's final state... I'm talking about it's middle state being bigger
Justify that. Show me the frame from the anime that correspods to the panel in the manga and why it's bigger. It's your burden to fulfill.

I'd also mention that the Zunesha calculation that was ACCEPTED by this wiki used an anime scene with much more severe changes from the manga than this. So your entire "In this frame they are not drawn 100% as big in the manga because in the anime it appears 5% bigger"-ish argument does not hold up. This is some Luffy level stretching. The wiki has accepted much less 1-to-1 adaptations. So yeah. Regardless your argument is moot.
The manga is over the anime... The manga shows us shots of the trees. The manga needs to be clear enough... For the anime to not be used
You are repeating yourself without adding anything new.
What I said above
At this point this is going circular and discussing this with you is a waste of time.

I disagree with the concerns brought up in the OP.

The trees in the Upper Yard are of the same type and have been growing untouched for hundreds of years. There's no reason for them to be so dissimilar in size to not use the width KT found in the first calc.

I've got a question. The first calc seems to include the smoke cloud as part of the fireball explosion. But tmk the formula for blast yields only takes the fireball size not fireball + smoke cloud?

image.png

Basically shouldn't we use the blue line (the actual orange and yellow fireball) over the red line (the black smoke)? Or are Wyper's explosions just black in general?

A better illustration would be this:

image.png

KT's pixel scaling asserts the fireball of the explosion is as big as the black circle, whereas it appears that the fireball of the explosion is moreso encompassed by the blue circle.

I'd also mention that the Zunesha calculation that was ACCEPTED by this wiki used an anime scene with much more severe changes from the manga than this. So your entire "In this frame they are not drawn 100% as big in the manga because in the anime it appears 5% bigger"-ish argument does not hold up. This is some Luffy level stretching. The wiki has accepted much less 1-to-1 adaptations. So yeah. Regardless your argument is moot.
Your comparing sizes which is seen in the manga... The timeframe of zunisha is not shown/known in the manga. Not comparable.
Justify that. Show me the frame from the anime that correspods to the panel in the manga and why it's bigger. It's your burden to fulfill.
ZmzUmpD.jpeg

Explosion has a similar width to the upper part of the tree in front of it

the middle explosion that is similar width to around 3 trees
Ff.png

And the explosion happens way above the manga one

Simply not at all comparable in any way and something that's not needed for me to explicitly show you
You are repeating yourself without adding anything new.
Because your simply not understanding what I'm saying.
At this point this is going circular and discussing this with you is a waste of time.

Back