• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the procedure for calcs being accepted and getting applied to a page?

Tankirbmon

He/Him
I'm super inexperienced on these forums and what needs to be done. I made a couple of calcs which would upgrade a verse. I've posted them to the evaluation thread and gotten calculation group members saying everything looks good. I've made CRT posts about these upgrades and the calcs. And recently I've created a discussion thread for the calcs at the request of a calc group member since they are recalcs.

What are my next steps and how do I know when everything is good and accepted? Do I ping members who have accepted these calcs elsewhere and have them state their opinion again on the new calc group discussion thread? Should I only ping calc group members and administrators who have commented on it? How many people need to approve of the new calcs? Once enough people have accepted the calc on the calc group discussion, how does it end up being applied to the main pages? Do I do it? do I need to make a sandbox version first and have that be approved? How do I go about getting the sandbox approved?

I really want to help and upgrade this verse but I also don't want to mess anything up and do it wrong, or bother people unnecessarily. Sorry if there's some page that explains the entire process and what needs to be done, I tried looking for something like that but couldn't find it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advanced.

Normal members can't ping Staff, only staff can tag other staff. However, you can message calc group members (They're brown-colored) to check out your calcs, and then you can message thread mods and admins (Red and green names respectively) to check the threads out.

Do you want me to evaluate your calcs and tag the appropriate staff for your CRTs?

Normal members can't ping Staff, only staff can tag other staff. However, you can message calc group members (They're brown-colored) to check out your calcs, and then you can message thread mods and admins (Red and green names respectively) to check the threads out.

Do you want me to evaluate your calcs and tag the appropriate staff for your CRTs?
sure that sounds phenomenal, should I direct calc group members who have already commented on the calcs to the Calc Group Discussion Thread so their thoughts are all in one place?

Last edited:
Don't need an entire armada to help out. Non-controversial verses usually do with 2 CGM approvals and a CRT. Anything higher is usually considered overkill unless it's for highly-controversial verses like Dragon Ball, Marvel and DC, but even those usually don't need anything more than three approvals and a CRT.

Don't need an entire armada to help out. Non-controversial verses usually do with 2 CGM approvals and a CRT. Anything higher is usually considered overkill unless it's for highly-controversial verses like Dragon Ball, Marvel and DC, but even those usually don't need anything more than three approvals and a CRT.
does anything need to be done on the CRT side need to be done for it to be officially accepted or would I be good to begin working on a sandbox draft of the effected pages? (or is that a different persons job?)

Back