• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, although remember that it is the asteroid itself that has a 50 km diameter, not the explosion on it.

Yes i know, that is what i used when i calced its KE

Im on the computer now, i'll post the blog here when its done

But nobody was hit by the asteroid. They were simply fighting on it. Shouldn't you simply calculate the size of the explosion?

Not sure if I'm interrupting something, and if I am, I apologize. This calc request is going to require the matching of shape of lightning...

Tier: 1 (The only two characters confirmed to be playable in the future aren't even in development.)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Brief Feat Description: After finding out Duna's Chain Lightning ability when skyhigh is three frames, not two, and that nobody knows that Lightning Fall is one frame when sky high, this is to revise an old calc when I first came back. With that said, I want to know the speed for Chain Lightning & Lightning Fall at the current time. Links for pics H E R E For Chain Lightning (Links E, & R are a fused sprite, thus should count as one frame.), and HE RE for Lightning Fall. (Again, a fused sprite.)

Lina is done here, so I'll have to find someone else after this discovery.

BTW: Duna (Wonderful World) is 158cm, & 46kg. Aiwhen (Wonderful World) is 148cm, & 39kg. & Cielo (Wonderful World) is 133cm, & 30kg. If any of this helps (Even though Amenhotep, Cielo's Spirit Contract is unknown in height...)... Was going to do this myself if it weren't for me being preoccupied with another verse...

One last thing:This was translated from RomajiDesu:

Discharge is a specific ability, it is not magic, so it seems to have magical power separately from this, but there is no sense at all.

Basically, even Duna's Finish Skill, Thunder Spread is Lightning because of this. Just so you know. ;) Good Luck.

Litentric Teon said:
The Gamer verse is currently lacking in any calculations at the moment, most of their statistics coming from obvious showings in the webcomic, as well as statements from various characters (or from Jee-Han's ability) within the verse. If anyone could help with any of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.
Request 1: AP by size

Priority: Tier 2, scales to the high tiers in the verse

Verse: The Gamer

Description: One of Lolikiano's summons creates large metal humanoids with the capacity to run and attack.

Necessary Panels: Here is one panel where they are standing at full height. Here is a panel showing them to be running, which should allow KE to be used.

Request 3: AP of The Golem's Explosion

Priority: Tier 1, Changing this to a tier one, as it is an early feat that scales to characters later on (after various power-ups)

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Putting this here again as it would seriously help with the creation of The Gamer as a verse (at the moment there are only two profiles up with the second one scaled to the first). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
I will attempt to these calcs, 1 and 3 for sure.

2 is a little iffy but I will get back to you on that

The feat.

Importance/Priority: 2/3

Name of the Verse/Character: Jorge Joestar (performed by Narancia Ghirgha).

Brief Feat Description: Causes some explosions on the surface of Kars' 5km diameter moon 8km above the surface of Mars.

Priority:Tier 2 The Road Runner scales to Bugs because he's the fastest looney tuns character and Daffy because he keeps pace with Bugs.

Name of the verse: Looney Tunes

Feats: Bugs has some FTL speed feats likereflecting a laserdodging a laserand outrunning a laserand reflecting an other one casuallyThe last feat I'm going to show is this.

Request: Can somebody calculate Bugs speed?In the last example he is at multiple places at the same time and dodges every laser casually with pure speed only.Could that have been an MFTL speed feat or is it just FTL+?

Priority: Tier 1 (Affects every character in the series)

Verse: Plants vs Zombies (I'm trying to get profiles up)

Feats in question: Plants are able to damage a large robot that I guessed is Room level from sheer size alone in the first game. In the second game, they are able to damage a concert stage .

Request: Scale the actual size of the robot from a regular zombie which should be the average size of a human. Also, do the same for the concert stage. Clac affects the AP of all plants and zombies as they can damage the plants and vice versa.

Control over gravity doesn't necessarily mean it's real. Name of the attack =/= actual thing, otherwise Vegeta gets upgraded with his Big Bang attack. Trophy has no correlation it's just a trophy. Also, it doesn't even behave like a real black hole, I think.

No problem.

Kinkiest Sins has informed me that he won't be able to calc the following. If anyone else is available to calculate any of the following, it would be greatly appreciated. It's been approximately a month since I've posted to have these calced in order to see if my suspicions on the verse's top tiers being town level is correct or not. I've attempted to calc them myself but am having difficulty as I am not experienced in calculations for I have not done any previously. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the copy and pasted request.

The Gamer verse is currently lacking in any calculations at the moment, most of their statistics coming from obvious showings in the webcomic, as well as statements from various characters (or from Jee-Han's ability) within the verse. If anyone could help with any of the following, it would be greatly appreciated.

Request 1: AP by size

Priority: Tier 2, scales to the high tiers in the verse

Description: One of Lolikiano's summons creates large metal humanoids with the capacity to run and attack.

Necessary Panels: Here is one panel where they are standing at full height. Here is a panel showing them to be running, which should allow KE to be used.

Request 2: AP of "The Black Sun"

Priority: Tier 3, scales to the two god tiers in the verse

Description: Hwan Sun-Gong's ultimate attack, a void of sorts that sucks everything in. It appears that it might be obliterating some of the large hills in the background, though that just may be the air warping in the background.

Necessary Panels: The attack . The first time the attack was used (in his near death state). A potential area of effect here.

Request 3: AP of The Golem's Explosion

Priority: Tier 1, Changing this to a tier one, as it is an early feat that scales to characters later on (after various power-ups)

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Putting this here again as it would seriously help with the creation of The Gamer as a verse (at the moment there are only two profiles up with the second one scaled to the first). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Someone can calc the AP of 400 meter hole depth and 20 meter diameter using Pulverization?

Priority: Tier 4, dosen't scale to anyone just curious

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Fatgum puches Rappa with all his migth.

Necessary Panels: the feat: http://********.me/manga/boku_no_hero_academia/vTBD/c146/1.html

Rappa size (scaling from Kirishima): http://********.me/manga/boku_no_hero_academia/vTBD/c146/1.html

EliminatorVenom-You meant what the material that the area before the hole was made of? it ground

@Litentric

A friend of mine calculated the feat. Here is it.

Apparently, City Block level, borderline Multi-City Block level, very consistent with the rest of the series, especially considering a random, albeit powerful member of the company created a really violent storm.

@Ryop

• 400 x 20 x 20 = 160.000 meters, or 160.000.000 centimeters
I'll assume stone, which is 200 j/cc.

• 160.000.000 x 200 = 32.000.000.000
Large Building level.

I think I've got one now

Priority: Tier 3 (Not too big compared to other feats in the verse but good for the attack power and consistency)

Verse: Killer Instinct.

Feat: Fulgore pulverizes (or vaporizes more likely) the enemy. What I'd like to see is the power output of his nuclear beam. To make matters easier, the beam is wide enough to engulf the likes of Aganos, who's 8'0 feet tall. I think we could use an average human vaporization and as high end, the vaporization of stone or rock (due to Aganos and other characters of extreme durability). It really isn't hard to calculate, I just lack the tools and time. Thanks on advance too, whatever you do.

Actually, 400*20*20 = 160000 m^3 = 160810^9 cc, so pulverizing rock would yield 214*160*10^9 = 34.24*10^12 J = 8.183 kilotons (Town level).

Antoniofer said:
Actually, 400*20*20 = 160000 m^3 = 160810^9 cc, so pulverizing rock would yield 214*160*10^9 = 34.24*10^12 J = 8.183 kilotons (Town level).
facepalm How did I mess up with something that simple?

If someone, with video game, abilities, states that the my cannot be, by anything. For 3 seconds, what absolute minimum durability is that?

@Eliminator Venom

Thank you. Yes, one of the members of the company did create a storm that he said would destroy the city (which is likely slight hyperbole). Question, would vaporization be allowed for that calculation as there was no matter visible after the attack?

@Litentric

It isn't really hyperbolic though, considering it was an incredibly violent storm, with hurricanes and stuff.

I don't remember the exact details of the scene, so I can't really say for sure, but if there was smoke/steam rising from there, it's most likely vaporization, I think.

Fair enough. It was pretty much wrecking the entire forest. Hwan's Black Sun should be above that though, so scaling to the random guy would potentially put him at city level. I've read that part multiple times and I think the only reason he didn't destroy the entire forest was because it would've been unnecessary as his intended target was sucked in long before. I'll have to take a more in depth look at that part.

In the aftermath scene, it can be seen that there isn't a sign of a building for quite some distance. There's nothing but the dirt beneath their feet.

Antoniofer\EliminatorVenom-Thank you,i have another similar question,what the AP of the destruction of 360 km desert area diameter(and inside that desert there is one big 2 km rock) using Pulverization?

Ragazz said:
Priority: Tier 2. Scales to yoko and anyone who scales from adiane and yoko.
Verse: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Description: Adiane very casually blocks each and every bullet fired by Yoko. Note - Yoko's gun is a railgun, meaning it has at least a few times higher velocity that of a normal rifle. This matters for yoko's reflexes and combat speed. since she fought adiane in close combat moments later.

Request: i would like the speed of that tail to be calculated and the reaction time if possible. here's the feat: [1]
Still waiting for this.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rag Its not even going to come close to their current speed ratings, there's no point in calcing it
so, yoko casually speedblitzes the HST without a mecha?

Yes she casually speed blitzes the HST. Lord Genome could fight a weaker version of Gurren Lagann and tear it to pieces. Yoko is an integral part of TTGL's power as well as the other pilots, though Simon is the main powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back