• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matthew

Is that "planet" the Moon? It looks like he flew away from a square Earth and then slammed into what looks like the square Moon.

@Zachary

If he pulled that meteor from the asteroid belt that is unquantifiable, as KE can't be used for FTL speeds. I'm not sure what height a non-asteroid belt meteor would start at.

I suppose so, if it is important, and given that you are an administrator.

TeenAngel101 said:
@Soldier

Would that apply to most characters such as Jedi without Force Amplification?
It should. The results of that calc would scale to guy with Russian/Slavic name but British accent, Disney Thraw, and adult male Trandoshans (they can contend with adult male Wookiee warriors in hand to hand combat). Jedi/Sith without Force augmentation should not be weaker than them. This is proven by the fact that in an episode of TCW (which falls under Disney canon) we see Jedi younglings who are starving and bloody exhausted trade blows with adult male Trandoshans.

What durability do you have to have to survive 100,000 times Earth's gravity?

Asking because this happens in a manga I read.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Bumping these since it would bring a pretty big upgrade, and while I'm at it I might as well bump the cloud split

Priority: 3 (only scales to one profile)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

@JSW

Those are not easy to calc. Nothing in the background is scalable to anything in the foreground, and I don't know anything that has an already known size to find out the scale.

@JSW

The shrine's cloud parting may be calcable. I'll look at it more in-detail in a bit. That said, what is the timeframe for it? Any mention of that?

If possibile i want to clac this feat here Here from 4:15 to 5 : 10

I created page of the character Sorey but the profile is extremely downplayed and this feat scael to him

It's from Tales of zestiria\Berseria verse (Zestiria doesn't have page but both games take place in the same universe )

It have only 2 characters right now Sorey and Velvet and feat scale to both of them

The feat contain the characters lailah feat of creating massive fire ball while fighting another character which scale to the two character i linked above

Does it scale to those two? The guy using green magic had to protect them from some flying bricks. The guys fighting seem to be in a league of their own.

Of course I don't know much about the media so take this interpretation with a grain of salt.

Sorey can fuse with those characters "called serpahim" and the result is far stronger being than normal seraph,as you can see on his profile

Velvet is top tier Daemon and thus superior to those guys

I feel like the feat where he purifies a dragon and blows away a couple hundred metres of cloud cover in an instant would get more KE

@Antonier

But there is, as seen with Omen, targets get reduced to smoke. That's no mechanic since Jago's Ultimate as well as others leave the enemy intact. Riptor does the same in her ultimate. How about this, Aganos is 8 ft tall, probably 3 wide, made out of rock for the most part, if you know the vaporization of rocks that could help a lot. It may not be as strong as Tusk's no mercy but it's important to keep the feats consistent since otherwise oppositors can call outliers. Your call though. The beam was fired from Fulgore's core which is said to be a nuclear reactor so I think it's fair.

Vaporizing a human-like organic isn't anywhere near 7-C. This guy can do that to 4 organic beings in one shot and is 8-C. Even if he is made from rock, vaporizing an 8x3x3 foot slab of rock (and that is assuming he is just a rectangular prism, which he obvious wouldn't be) still isn't impressive. About low end 8-B.

^But shouldn't we be taking the multipliers in account? Because the beam travelled several meters before meeting the target. The beam should have the same power in it's overall length since it doesn't undo after meeting target.

Feat: Start at 9:00. The Beast destroys Empire City in one blast

Importance: 1/2 (may prove to be a better feat than the top feat of the verse)

Verse: Infamous

Descriptio: The Beast's blast covers the entire red area shown on the map. The blast destroys Empire City, which is basically fictional New York. If that isn't good enough, the city stands right next to IRL USA. Again, the red area that expands over it is the area that has been affected by the Beasts blast.

@Clyde

That isn't how it works. We can't assume that length would give it any more power. If something is destroyed, we can calc it. If something is destroyed and the attack continues to travel, we know it still has an indeterminate amount of energy left over, but can't calc how much. If it hits something else, does damage, and then dissipates, we can then add the two parts of the destruction to see how much energy it holds.

How would we even calc power based on length? What multiplier could possibly be added? An arrow isn't 100x Street level because it can piece a human after 100 meters of flight, it is just Street level. While it is true that physical objects face wind resistance and are therefore reduced in power over time, a very strong projectile would basically be unimpeded by wind and air unless it is over the distance of many kilometers. That said no projectile outside of a meteor is carrying 7-C levels of energy.

Even if there was some formula to calc energy dissipation over distance it couldn't be used here. Fulgore's chest laser is a laser. AKA not a physical projectile. AKA light doesn't have mass; it can't be impeded by a travel distance in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back