• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Powerful Man VS The Most Powerful Woman! Saitama vs Momoyo Kawakami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama one punch man-HD
Momoyo Kawakami 30 transparent
The strongest and the most beautiful

Saitama vs Momoyo Kawakami

Saitama is in his 5-B tier.

Battle Conditions:

Fight takes place in an indestructible sphere the size of Jupiter.

Fighters start match 20 meters away from each other.

Both fighters have no knowledge or preptime.

Both are in-character but willing to kill.

I have my own personal views on this match-up but I will annouce them when and if this match has a proper conclusion, as it would be unfair for the OP such as myself to cast any vote in a VS discussion like this.

Probably Saitama. Momoyo seems to have a notable advantage in potential range and versatility, but Saitama's casual speed is still about twice as fast as the highest end of Momoyo's speed, which is a big deal. Coupled with the fact that the two best techniques Momoyo has apparently aren't suitable for battle and leave her drained, I'd say Saitama can wear her down.

Kawakami has a technique that makes her immune to physical damage, and seeing as she's human, Saitama won't continually blitz her and give her the time to transform. The problem is that, when Saitama notices that she's transformed into a dragon, he'd be slightly more willing to utilize his advantage but Kawakami is immune to physical damage in that form.

Why isn't she put up against Medaka? They have so much in common. Haxxed tier 5 anime Mary Sues who's initials are MK.

The real cal howard said:
Why isn't she put up against Medaka? They have so much in common. Haxxed tier 5 anime Mary Sues who's initials are MK.
Ikr ? When I saw her profile Medaka was the first thing that appeared in my head

AquaWaifu said:
Would equalizing speed make it more fair or lead to a stomp on Momoyo's end?
I'm...not sure, honestly. Speed is one of Saitama's biggest advantages here to compensate for overall lack of range and versatility, but at the same time, he's not orders of magnitude faster (and in-character, anyway), so it's not like he's completely blitzing, either.

Again if she can completly regenerate 30 times she wins after all it's practicly Saitama vs her 30 times consecutively.

You assume Saitama is gonna kill her thou... She will obviously heal everytime she notices she is very tired or has dangerous wound it's not like she will allow him to kill her.

"Both are in-character but willing to kill."

Assuming Saitama sees how well she can heal, and assumes she has the potential to kill him, I see no reason he wouldn't put her down after a few times.

Let's say it's 4 times. You think Saitama won't get tired after having to fight his own tier opponent? We don't talk about how powerful he really is we talk about his tier here on the wiki. Honestly I can see her wining even the first time figures after having to fight him several times with full power while he is only getting tired and damaged.

I don't see him getting very tired due to the fact it's comparatively far easier for him to dodge and outpace her than it is for her to dodge and outpace him. This is also only concerning his tier that he is given. His 5-B AP and calced speed.

Momoyo's degree of 5-B is the stated ability to destroy Earth. Saitama's degree of 5-B is at least enough to one-shot someone who was going to destroy Earth. I don't believe he's being even remotely blown out of proportion, here.

Actually it was said Boros only maybe can destroy the earth and he is normally just multi continet lvl. Anyway, it's the point of view that counts here and I am totally convinced that her Regenerationn gives her the win here.

WilliamShadow said:
^Burning if you haven't watched this anime you should. It's high "quality" anime.
No, thanks. Why did you phrase the quality in that manner? You want me to waste my time?

@Aqua

You can edit it yourself since her page is unlocked.

Fine, I see Saitama winning this. Due to info on Momoyo's regen being faulty as it is currently, I cant say it would help when Saitama could spam Planet level attacks which he would once realizes how powerful she is. Her better skills arent really combat applicable and require a lot of energy to use. Plus he also faster.

Saitama takes this. Momoyo may get some attacks in, yet have a somewhat slightly less chance of defeating him than Lord Boros did. Boros managed to survive a bunch of his punches thanks to his high Regenerationn ability. Hate to go No Limit Fallacy here but I think he legit has no limits. lol

You have to remind yourself, Saitama is originally intended as a gag character, and isn't meant to be taken so seriously.

It's not going to be a blitz, but his speed gives him a huge advantage (Assuming that it's all around speed), as he can attack, react, and move at speeds that Momoyo most likely hasn't had to combat before.

Also Saitama's 5-B feat is deflecting a 5-B attack, and he's yet to display even a fraction of his true power. And Saitama is 5-B in this fight, so yes, every attack he does is going to be 5-B, since Attack Potency measures the force that a character can dish out in a single attack.

And no, the "Possibly" on his 5-B ranking doesn't make the feat any weaker; a casual 5-B feat is a casual 5-B feat. And most of Momoyo's techniques are implied by the wording in the profile to be either exclusive to certain techniques, or when she's fighting at her fullest.

Like Azzy said, if Saitama assumes Momoyo has the potential to kill him, and he's willing to kill her himself, then it's more than likely he's going to try and act fast.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me but if so, I know about his speed advantage. The problem is that Saitama is going to look on and allow Kawakami to do whatever she wants. He allows people that he's much faster than to kick him around. For example, Carnage Kabuto had never fought someone as fast or strong as Saitama, yet we know what happened until he remembered the special sale stuff. Same for Boros and others. It would be a different issue if Kawakami starts ranting about her power. Even then, she's human and he's very unlikely to attack her seriously. If she boasts in her dragon form and Saitama tries to take action, it'd be useless since she's already immune to his attacks. Still, does Saitama have any counters to genjutsu, black holes or her freezing stuff?

Also, I checked her page on her wiki and she has some kind of quicksand ability. Is anyone else here familiar with the series?

Though if you're not referring to me, never mind.

Dontae123000 said:
Saitama defeats her with one casual punch in her "immune to physical damage" form
That sentence makes little sense. I mean a punch is literally a physical attack, and Saitama casual couldn't kill Boros, a planet level character. So I doubt Saitama would beat her that easily.

Sir Ovens said:
Dontae123000 said:
Saitama defeats her with one casual punch in her "immune to physical damage" form
That sentence makes little sense. I mean a punch is literally a physical attack, and Saitama casual couldn't kill Boros, a planet level character. So I doubt Saitama would beat her that easily.
Exactly. It's not suppose to make sense just like how Saitama's power isn't suppose to make sense.

Sir Ovens said:
Dontae123000 said:
Seems like someone wasn't paying attention to earlier comments when I said Saitama is a Gag / Parody character. His strength isn't supposed to make sense. lol

He didn't even go all out with that punch on Boros anyway.

@Dontae and Marquis

Neither of those statements are valid arguments on this site. Yes, Saitama's feats are all casual, but saying that he's a gag character who's not meant to be defeated is the epitome of NLF.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No, Kawakami transforms and becomes immune to Saitama's attacks. He's not going to blitz and spam Planet level punches.
No. lol

I like Momoyo but, the way Saitama is written though....

Reppuzan said:
@Dontae and Marquis
Neither of those statements are valid arguments on this site. Yes, Saitama's feats are all casual, but saying that he's a gag character who's not meant to be defeated is the epitome of NLF.
I was only half-heartedly joking.

@Marquis I've been on this site for a while now and can tell you that Saitama's parody aspects or writing are 100% not factored in on any fights. So you might as well come up with something else. Like for example:

We almost never see Saitama fight seriously, not just strength-wise but skill. If he goes serious then he's going to demonstrate a humongous increase in skill because this time he actually cares, he'll be EXTREMELY excited to fight someone his level and won't hold back at all.

Not voting btw since I haven't even looked at her profile yet

I would also like to point out that Saitama's Psyche resistance would equate to resistance towards her genjustu. Due to verse equalization and the fact that she uses ki similarly to Tatsumaki. I will say though that if this fight ends up on space then Saitama is in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back