• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Powerful Man VS The Most Powerful Woman! Saitama vs Momoyo Kawakami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Saitama. Saitama 5-b is the one that scales from planet level Boros, which means that the shockwave of his serious punch is stronger than a planet busting attack. 5-b Saitama is also still casual Saitama, meaning he won't tire out easily even if he we're to throw his strongest attacks.There's also that massive speedgap. Because of his enemy's hax however the fight would be close. MK's beam attack will tag Saitama, but i don't think it would do any damage to him seeing as how he can tank planet busting attacks. If she spams a lot of this then it may change the outcome. The greatest challenge for Saitama would be the "physical immunity" of the dragon form, but Saitama can simply go on the defensive for the duration, and strike when it wears out (idk anything about MK apart from her profile so my analysis on this could be off).

Saitama for reasons above

(I hope he can have a battle put on his profile that dosen't have speed equalized, poor guy dosen't have much going for him apart from speed and raw power)

DanFlsamual21 said:
(I hope he can have a battle put on his profile that dosen't have speed equalized, poor guy dosen't have much going for him apart from speed and raw power)
Yeah. Imagine a Flash battle with speed equalized. Instead of using Saitama then equalizing speed, maybe they should just use another character whose as strong but not as fast, I'm sure there's plenty.

Yeah. Imagine a Flash battle with speed equalized. Instead of using Saitama then equalizing speed, maybe they should just use another character whose as strong but not as fast, I'm sure there's plenty.

Now i want to see that

Kawakami takes this handily. Only thing Saitama has on her is speed.

She has better range, regen, way better versatility and a form that is immune to physical damage. Also illusionary techniques.

^ you forgot to take strength into consideration. just because they are same tier doesn't mean they have equal strength. Also just because they have similiar tier but the other has more versatility doesn't give the more versatile one the win, take Boros vs Saitama for example. Note that MK's striking strength is only at PJ.

Saitama doesn't actually have a proper counter to her dragon form. Her profile says she can fight for days on end, so Saitama isn't outlasting based on his current showings. Also, what versatility did Boros show again? His versatility doesn't seem to be as good as this girl's. Depending on the level of her Regenerationn, he won't be able to get past it as it doesn't seem to have exploitable weaknesses like Boros and his aliens did. Also, no proper counters to black holes, quicksand and other abilities. By the time he decides to use his serious punch (that is, if he survives somehow till that point), Kawakami could very well have transformed into her dragon form.

Saitama doesn't actually have a proper counter to her dragon form.
In the same way she doesn't have a proper way in dealing with Saitama's durability, and speed. Like I said Dragon form would equalize the match.

Also, what versatility did Boros show again?
Compare Saitama's profile to Boros' profile and tell me that Saitama is more versatile. Do that and you'll prove me wrong.

Depending on the level of her Regenerationn, he won't be able to get past it as it doesn't seem to have exploitable weaknesses like Boros and his aliens did.
It does, it can only be used 30 times a day. Past that no more regen.

Also, no proper counters to black holes, quicksand and other abilities.
Doesn't have to. they're "Not applicable for battle". and for the quicksand, Saitama once crawled his way back to the surface from under the crust (or maybe not, a few km underground).

By the time he decides to use his serious punch (that is, if he survives somehow till that point), Kawakami could very well have transformed into her dragon form.
By the time Kawakami could transform into a dragon, Saitama could have already serious punched her to oblivion. Such a frail logic. This time only it may be a direct hit, and not just the shockwave.

Note that despite having, Endless Stamina, that doesn't mean she can use her abilities endlessly. Black hole and timestop drains her energy, Instant regen has a limit (the complete opposite of endless). The "endless" seem to only refer to her physical prowess, and I repeat she's only class PJ in H2H (mountain level).

Bleuburd said:
Doesn't have to. they're "Not applicable for battle". and for the quicksand, Saitama once crawled his way back to the surface from under the crust (or maybe not, a few km underground).
Except the black hole is combat applicable.

I also find issue with her Striking Strength. If her battle would destroy the planet, why are her strikes Mountain level. That makes no sense.

ScarletFirefly said:
Except the black hole is combat applicable.
The "black hole" just like any other black hole of low tiered characters is a fictional/miniature black hole, which acts like a black hole (pulls matter to it's center) but nowhere near as powerful. True black holes are solar system level, since she's only planet level I assume this is the case. And again that drains her energy.

Depends. If Saitama is "willing to kill", but doesn't go all out from the beggining, his punches will only alert Momoyo to just how dangerous he is. Time stop and black hole. If Saitama does go all out, Serious Punch, and Momoyo's over.

I mean, this is a really simple fight. It boils down to "will Saitama start the fight seriously too early or too late?".

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Momoyo's regen does not regenerate her from being dead. Just anything up to grievous wounds.
The thing is that she can heal before she becomes dead. As in, while the attack is harming her. During her battle with Tesshin, he uses his most powerful attack on her, and after she heals, it is clearly stated that she would have died instantly if she had not healed. Also, Saitama has no counter to her invulnerable form. Still, I'm not entirely sure that she wins this, but it's at least inconclusive.

Heck Saitama. Possibly better tenacity, and plus it seems like the ease he has beaten his opponents is greater than the ease Momoyo does.

@Rinkaku

That's primarily because of the fact that everyone in the series is vastly below him, so that's not really much of an argument.

@RinkakuKagune Along with what Repouzan said, there's the fact that although at the start of the Majikoi series Momoyo is already one of the strongest characters, she only reaches her full power in a few scenarios.

Reppuzan said:
@Rinkaku
That's primarily because of the fact that everyone in the series is vastly below him, so that's not really much of an argument.
Yeah, but Boros and Garou are Planet level and he still beat them without much difficulty. Boros even said that Saitama held back.

There are too many uncertainties here. I vote for Inconclusive, especially if she gets her invulnerability up.

Like Azzy said, Saitama's degree of 5-B is AT LEAST enough to casually deflect an attack that was going to destroy Earth. Why don't we compare that to, I don't know, someone who can destroy the Earth? Saitama will easily put Momoyo down in one hit going by that logic.

For in-character Momoyo to activate her invulnerability, she would have to know about Saitama's power BEFORE he lands that killing blow, which is unlikely. Combine that with casual Saitama being twice as fast as Momoyo, and there's not much of a chance she's going to last long enough to be able to activate her invulnerability.

@ArbitraryNumbers You're forgetting that Momoyo is far more skilled than Saitama. She isn't the world martial arts champion based on strength alone. Plus, she's far more versatile. I think that gives her plenty of time to ascertain that Saitama is a threat. That's why I still vote inconclusive.

Versatility and skill aren't going to even the playing field when Saitama is strong enough to, at the very least, casually one-shot Momoyo.

A martial arts master, using sheer skill and technique, cannot fight evenly with a kaiju-sized monster who can tank nukes without harm, level entire cities with one swing of the hips, and run twice as fast as Usain Bolt, unless he has the physical stats to combat it. That is the case here, as we're comparing an all-out Momoyo versus a casual Saitama who is already stronger than her.

Much like any other opponent Saitama has faced, Momoyo is most likely going to run out of stamina, as she'll be going all out 24/7 while Saitama hardly has to try in order to keep up, leaving her wide open for a world-busting punch to the face. And invulnerability is a huge NLF, so it doesn't really change the outcome here.

At best, Momoyo is going to land a few good hits here and there, and keep Saitama on his toes, making him have to try in order to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back