• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Powerful Man VS The Most Powerful Woman! Saitama vs Momoyo Kawakami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arbitrary Stamina problems? This girl fought for days without a second of rest and can recover completly and instantly 30 times a day.

And yes skill matter against an opponent who is stronger than you since that is the point of martial arts in the first place.

WilliamShadow said:
@Arbitrary Stamina problems? This girl fought for days without a second of rest and can recover completly and instantly 30 times a day.

And yes skill matter against an opponent who is stronger than you since that is the point of martial arts in the first place.

That's not really useful against an opponent that fights people the same Tier as you without breaking a sweat. And Boros had martial arts as well....I wonder what happened to him when he fought Saitama...

Of course it's useful plus Boors had what martial art? all I saw is boors randomly punching Saitama you should watch how momo fights it's purely martial arts contest with Momo having an amazing adaptation abilty to anything her opponents use against her included their own martial arts and battle style. Also Momo never really got tired in a single of her battles.

WilliamShadow said:
Her Time Stop and Black Hole powers, both of which seem to be recurring arguments made in Momoyo's favor, drain her of her energy and the latter of which is supposedly not suitable for combat. Saitama would most likely just be able to outlast both of these techniques and Momoyo would be left drained.

No, it doesn't matter how skilled you are. You are infinitely more skilled in martial arts than a brick wall, but if you don't have the strength to knock it down... you don't have the strength to knock it down. That is the case here, only this time the wall can actually move and it can move at the very least twice as fast as you. Not a blitz-worthy difference, but it's still a really big deal.

At best Momoyo is gonna land a few good hits here and there which may or may not push Saitama to the limit, and she'll eventually resort to using her Time Stop, Human Bomb, or Black Hole powers, and Saitama would finally discern her as a threat. And since she'd be in a weakened state, Saitama would have plenty of time to land that killing blow.

WilliamShadow said:
Of course it's useful plus Boors had what martial art? all I saw is boors randomly punching Saitama you should watch how momo fights it's purely martial arts contest with Momo having an amazing adaptation abilty to anything her opponents use against her included their own martial arts and battle style. Also Momo never really got tired in a single of her battles.
Sorry I meant Garou.

Pretty sure this has been concluded awhile ago. Saitama already won this. As i said this really needs to be closed.

Make that eleven. Also, would like to point out the purpose of my question earlier. We don't really know his true capabilities. Heck, I don't recall ever seeing him bleed before. So perhaps, he could quite literally blow her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back