• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

Are we still allowing two submissions per person? If so, I'd recommend Light Yagami for Jessica Jones. Thought that might be fitting given Jessica's a private investigator. Along with that, the prior events in the MCU should drive Light's motives even further
Were you just born a genius? I'm starting to think you were.

Captain America: The First Avenger
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
these are all that is left.

Captain America: The First Avenger
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
these are all that is left.
Beerus for guardians of the galaxy

edit: nvm.

How about Akira Nishikiyama for CA First Avenger?
Replace the nazis with the Nishikiyama family :troll:

How about Akira Nishikiyama for CA First Avenger?
Replace the nazis with the Nishikiyama family :troll:
That'd be dope, actually. If Luigi wasn't the villain for CA: The Winter Soldier, I could totally see Captain America: The Mad Dog of Shimano as a sequel.

I'm just imagining Cap showing up to fight Nishiki and the boss battle screen shows up when the battle starts kicking up.

Also, Nishiki on Vormir (assuming the Tesseract still plays a role in the story) lol

So Akira Nishikiyama is in charge of The Kisaragi Corporation which turns Luigi, Captain America's sidekick into Mr. L they originally worked for nazi Germany until it was defeated.
Completely unrelated we have Arnim-Zola (Marvel Comics)

Is this all correct.

Bump.

How did I forget to add No Way Home? That movie is probably my favorite MCU film of all time now.

But, now it's in the OP, so we can see what random person replaces the villains from that movie.

Yes, we can swap them all out if we really want to.

Lmao nah, don't worry. I've already submitted my cap of two for the other movies anyhow

Well, there are five that we've seen with all the trailers, so feel free to add another one for NWH, or one to any of the other empty slots. It's 2 submissions per person!

I just remembered something about my DIO and Doofenshmirtz lore if megatron attacks the two of them doof is protect by DIO who barely survives leaving doof to act as Loki in Loki a lone for the most part as they drag in the main universe versions for some reason.

Back