• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

I'm gonna need people to start doing some of the Netflix shows. They've gotten no love this entire thread lol

I don’t even think The Defenders is done yet
But I wonder who’d make a good replacement for Jessica Jones…
Ngl I had to stop watching that show, I wasn’t liking it. But if I recall, the main villain had more impact story-wise than he really did fight-wise. So who could replace him?

dang imagine if someone submitted Jessica Jones for it

Oh lord
A cohesive franchise…
Well, considering we’re sorta allowed to Nerf/Buff characters to fit the story…

Oh lord
1-A everyone from Doctor Strange onwards because MT, and the best part is that you don't even have to keep up with AOE standards (Because it's MT, they don't have good AOE in the first place). Just keep the visuals Tier 5 or 4 and everything will be alright and the audience won't know unless they do a lot of digging. :pepe:

I would say...

That Nyx appearing might actually kill off Doctor Strange, because he would have to pull a Makoto Yuki to prevent Nyx from destroying the world. He can't timeloop her like he did with Dormammu, because Nyx is focused on one thing only. Now, without one of their greatest members, the Avengers would go through some trouble.

Far From Home Villain - Loki (MCU)

This is the beauty of this thread. Technically, by the canon of the OP and all given replies, Doofenshmirtz has replaced Loki. This means that Loki is now completely original to the universe. I could definitely see Loki striking now. Some of Earth's greatest heroes are gone, and it's certainly a vulnerable place. We've never seen Spider-Man go toe-to-toe with someone as versatile as Loki, so I think this might end up being fairly interesting. And I would personally be intrigued to see how Peter's untrained Spider-Sense would work with real magic instead of technology. Loki has no issue impersonating Super Heroes, and revealing Peter's secret identity to the public wouldn't be far-fetched either. I think everything is still plausible in terms of Spider-Man being able to hypothetically beat Loki (if all goes wrong, we still have Doctor Strange), and I think it could still set up well for No Way Home.

1-A everyone from Doctor Strange onwards because MT, and the best part is that you don't even have to keep up with AOE standards (Because it's MT, they don't have good AOE in the first place). Just keep the visuals Tier 5 or 4 and everything will be alright and the audience won't know unless they do a lot of digging. :pepe:

I would say...

That Nyx appearing might actually kill off Doctor Strange, because he would have to pull a Makoto Yuki to prevent Nyx from destroying the world. He can't timeloop her like he did with Dormammu, because Nyx is focused on one thing only. Now, without one of their greatest members, the Avengers would go through some trouble.
Unless we buff his magic capabilities so they can actually fight.

Far From Home Villain - Loki (MCU)

This is the beauty of this thread. Technically, by the canon of the OP and all given replies, Doofenshmirtz has replaced Loki. This means that Loki is now completely original to the universe. I could definitely see Loki striking now. Some of Earth's greatest heroes are gone, and it's certainly a vulnerable place. We've never seen Spider-Man go toe-to-toe with someone as versatile as Loki, so I think this might end up being fairly interesting. And I would personally be intrigued to see how Peter's untrained Spider-Sense would work with real magic instead of technology. Loki has no issue impersonating Super Heroes, and revealing Peter's secret identity to the public wouldn't be far-fetched either. I think everything is still plausible in terms of Spider-Man being able to hypothetically beat Loki (if all goes wrong, we still have Doctor Strange), and I think it could still set up well for No Way Home.
Wait, that's illegal

jk, you're all good.

And now Thor has three brothers lol

Unless we buff his magic capabilities so they can actually fight.
Well, we would have to do that anyway otherwise Strange gets hit by a wall of text and dies. But suppose we buff him to have the resistances and powers needed to beat a Persona char (or nerf Nyx down)... Wouldn't it be more dramatic for Strange to sacrifice himself?

now time to imagine how this makes a cohesive franchise!
I still think DIO has the evil cunning but lacks Loki's charm which Doofenshmirtz more than makes up for that. Given Doofenshmirtz was disowned and DIO was an orphan I can see how both get adopted Doofenshmirtz likely gets consistent sent back down to live most of his other problems while DIO finds the mask in Odin's collection thing from there Doofenshmirtz helps DIO from the sidelines in Thor by providing Norm as a replacement for the destroyer. Where the DIO is rescued by one of Doofenshmirtz inventions from the abyss after which Doofenshmirtz is choosen to study the mind stone and act as the villain of Avengers with DIO taking a turn on the sideline. Ending with thor taking both back to asgard in Ragnarok Doofenshmirtz uses an inator to disguise DIO as Odin before going to earth were only DIO is forced to fall while Doofenshmirtz is locked in a closet after that they they stick together full time an just react as they would in character to the events that normal are preformed by or around Loki.
I did DIO and Doofenshmirtz.

Well, we would have to do that anyway otherwise Strange gets hit by a wall of text and dies. But suppose we buff him to have the resistances and powers needed to beat a Persona char (or nerf Nyx down)... Wouldn't it be more dramatic for Strange to sacrifice himself?
It would, tbh, but he could still theoretically reverse his own death with the Time Stone/Eye of Agamotto.

Wait, that's illegal

jk, you're all good.

And now Thor has three brothers lol
Welp, Dr. Eggman it is...

I mean, he doesn't technically have to be Thor's brother now. However, because he's replacing Mysterio, I suppose that qualifies him as a former Stark Industries employee.
🤔

I mean Demi-Fiend should have already make it 3
Thor being Demi-Fiend's brother

Demi-Thor? But Demi-Fiend is just a regular human without the Magatama...

WAIT

DOES THAT MEAN... HOLD ON... DOES THAT ******* MEAN THAT DOOFENSMIRTZ IS AN ASGARDIAN????????????????? DIO???????????

all conjecture aside demifiend would probably chase Thor throughout the movie and beat him up, and at the climax when Thor gets strong enough to fight and beat him (with the Nocturne Normal battle playing)...Demi-Fiend gets up, shrugs, says "Nice fight" and walks away. Just like SMT Imagine

(before you ask yes this would make Thor = Demi-Fiend)

Characters needed to finish Phase 1:
Captain America: The First Avenger -

Characters needed to finish Phase 3:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 -
Black Panther -

Phase 4:
Black Widow -
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings -

All of the Netflix Shows

Just wanted to jot that down lol
Anyways I love this talk of DIO being a Frost Giant
if DIO was a frost giant, what were the pillar men?

To be clear Doofenshmirtz effectively lives his normal life but occasionally he is brought to asgard as Odin's son prior to becoming a villain that is where most of the changes occur he also gets asgard power because magic.

Ok so about my idea, I might as well write the very slim down idea.

Scaling wise, Megatron is as strong as Thanos here. All High 7-As and 6-Cs are High 6-A

So the overall timeline is similar to the main IDW continuity. It happens after the events of Thunderwing's first awakening. After conquering many worlds throughout the galaxy, Megatron discovers the existence of the Infinity Stones. Realizing the danger of the stones, and its power poses a threat to the Cybertronians, and having would ensure the Cybertronian's victory over Organic life, Megatron sends out his forces to hunt it down. These missions are heavily guarded secrets so to avoid suspicion. And for extra measure, Megatron sends out Bounty Hunters under his rule. Such forces are the Kree, which surrendered themself to the Decepticons long ago, as well as the young hunters like Gamora and Nebula

Back