• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

Ok so about my idea, I might as well write the very slim down idea.

Scaling wise, Megatron is as strong as Thanos here. All High 7-As and 6-Cs are High 6-A

So the overall timeline is similar to the main IDW continuity. It happens after the events of Thunderwing's first awakening. After conquering many worlds throughout the galaxy, Megatron discovers the existence of the Infinity Stones. Realizing the danger of the stones, and its power poses a threat to the Cybertronians, and having would ensure the Cybertronian's victory over Organic life, Megatron sends out his forces to hunt it down. These missions are heavily guarded secrets so to avoid suspicion. And for extra measure, Megatron sends out Bounty Hunters under his rule. Such forces are the Kree, which surrendered themself to the Decepticons long ago, as well as the young hunters like Gamora and Nebula
everyone is 1-A sorry man /s

I had thought of a good villain for endgame but it'd still work for the Eternals too😗

Oh right the Anti-Spiral from gurren laggan could be the villain for the eternals

bump

btw, when does the Eternals drop? I'll add that to the post when it comes out (so please remind me on that day lol).

So this is the chronical order of movies
Meaning we need a villain for Captain America: The First Avenger before deciding how the plot goes for most of the rest of the series along with the cosmic entities like Ego.

Also I feel we need to figure out how The Kisaragi works if it replaces hydra as a whole it messes up a lot of possible plotlines and the person who suggested it suggested that they get a saga but doesn't clarify that they want to add new movies or make them pull the strings in other movies.

So this is the chronical order of movies
Meaning we need a villain for Captain America: The First Avenger before deciding how the plot goes for most of the rest of the series along with the cosmic entities like Ego.

Also I feel we need to figure out how The Kisaragi works if it replaces hydra as a whole it messes up a lot of possible plotlines and the person who suggested it suggested that they get a saga but doesn't clarify that they want to add new movies or make them pull the strings in other movies.
Replace Red Skull with a Terminator disguised as Red Skull for the LULZ because Skynet is a thing Hydra makes in the Future and they want to **** over Captain America because of a Bullshit Time Travel Plot Line. I think it'd be kind of funny and then Skynet could end up being the Prototype for Ultron I guess.

I would've preferred to use a different villain from this franchise, but I still like this one, and unlike the other I had in mind, this one has an up to date profile

Kamen Rider Psyga for Black Panther

A Kamen Rider villain for Black Panther? As unfamiliar as I am with Kamen Rider, I can still say "Shut up and take my money!"

The reason I chose Leo/Psyga is due to the fact that he's an Orphnoch. As Orphnochs are overall lesser in numbers compared to the human race, I could potentially see Smart Brain (a company that was a front for the Orphnochs) targeting Wakanda for their resources as to overthrow humanity to earn a similar outcome as they did in Paradise Lost (sort of a twist on how Killmonger wanted to help the oppressed with Wakanda's resources through might). Thus sending in Psyga

The reason I chose Leo/Psyga is due to the fact that he's an Orphnoch. As Orphnochs are overall lesser in numbers compared to the human race, I could potentially see Smart Brain (a company that was a front for the Orphnochs) targeting Wakanda for their resources as to overthrow humanity to earn a similar outcome as they did in Paradise Lost (sort of a twist on how Killmonger wanted to help the oppressed with Wakanda's resources through might). Thus sending in Psyga
That made it even better. Shut up and take double the money!

Far From Home Villain - Loki (MCU)

This is the beauty of this thread. Technically, by the canon of the OP and all given replies, Doofenshmirtz has replaced Loki. This means that Loki is now completely original to the universe. I could definitely see Loki striking now. Some of Earth's greatest heroes are gone, and it's certainly a vulnerable place. We've never seen Spider-Man go toe-to-toe with someone as versatile as Loki, so I think this might end up being fairly interesting. And I would personally be intrigued to see how Peter's untrained Spider-Sense would work with real magic instead of technology. Loki has no issue impersonating Super Heroes, and revealing Peter's secret identity to the public wouldn't be far-fetched either. I think everything is still plausible in terms of Spider-Man being able to hypothetically beat Loki (if all goes wrong, we still have Doctor Strange), and I think it could still set up well for No Way Home.
This is pretty late, but depending on how things go, it could make Peter's preparation for the final battle far more interesting in terms of what he plans.

SCP-1548 for Guardians of the Galaxy: VOL 2
Come on guys, it f!cking works. It’s a giant sentient celestial object, the villain in film is a giant sentient celestial object. It just works.

Are we still allowing two submissions per person? If so, I'd recommend Light Yagami for Jessica Jones. Thought that might be fitting given Jessica's a private investigator. Along with that, the prior events in the MCU should drive Light's motives even further

No SCP-1548 I can only think it is scared sapient life will find pattern screamers as an explanation of why it would be an antagonist.

Back