• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

Well, the Tesseract would be on Earth, so Doofenshmirtz could just take it with something like an energy-source-inator or something.
Yes but Loki has his TV show and role in Ragnarok and Shield would likely find it first.
“Be-hold! The Mind-Stone-Inator! With this, I can control everyone’s mind to hate my brother, Roger, and finally rule the TRI-STATE AREA!!”
Perfect
Probably only Doofenshmirtz. I don't know how DIO could survive the abyss.
Regen or however Loki did?

Ziggy for What if...

An evil machine bent on turning all machines against their fleshy creators and enslave/exterminate them throughout the universe, would be a very good pick for what if.

Otto Apocalypse for Loki. He is an extremely intelligent manipulator that predicted every single event in Honkai Impact until now, similiarly to how Kang predicted everything that happened in the series.
He is also the leader of an organization that works in the shadow to keep the world in order by containing the Honkai, which mirrors the TVA which keeps the Multiverse in order.
On top of this he also have thousands of clones in which he can either put his mind or that can act on their own, which would basically be like the variants of Kang.
And instead of Alioth maybe he used the Will of the Honkai and its power to destroy the whole Multiverse to leave only the Sacred Timeline.

I still think DIO has the evil cunning but lacks Loki's charm which Doofenshmirtz more than makes up for that. Given Doofenshmirtz was disowned and DIO was an orphan I can see how both get adopted Doofenshmirtz likely gets consistent sent back down to live most of his other problems while DIO finds the mask in Odin's collection thing from there Doofenshmirtz helps DIO from the sidelines in Thor by providing Norm as a replacement for the destroyer. Where the DIO is rescued by one of Doofenshmirtz inventions from the abyss after which Doofenshmirtz is choosen to study the mind stone and act as the villain of Avengers with DIO taking a turn on the sideline. Ending with thor taking both back to asgard in Ragnarok Doofenshmirtz uses an inator to disguise DIO as Odin before going to earth were only DIO is forced to fall while Doofenshmirtz is locked in a closet after that they they stick together full time an just react as they would in character to the events that normal are preformed by or around Loki.

Last edited:
Also, to make it easier on me and more fair for others, one let's let other people have a turn adding to the rag-tag amalgamation of villains, yeah?

If they can do it right, a live action DIO would look cool. Frieza could also look pretty epic if there was a Marvel Studios budget behind his CGI.

Also, to make it easier on me and more fair for others, one let's let other people have a turn adding to the rag-tag amalgamation of villains, yeah?
What does this mean.
hm, i wonder how this would look in live action
Oh no Doofenshmirtz we probably just have him clash artistically by letting him keep his normal design and explain is as an Inator mishaps or never acknowledge it.

"These are third-generation design. They are no longer suits. The human inside was the final weakness to be solved. They're droids." - Pershing, The Mandalorian

So first off, how to replace Obadiah? Tbh, this portion is going to be similar to the original. Wily is 57 in Mega Man and Bass which takes place in the early 21st century if I'm not mistaken, take into account that Obadiah himself is 50s to 60s and Iron Man takes place in 2008, time is not an issue which makes things easier for me. Considering him and Howard are each some of the greatest minds of their verses and times, it's fair to assume these two had a desire to meet each other. Now, Dr. Wily, for about as long as we know him has a desire for world domination, and what better start than the industrial and technological empire of Stark Industries. Howard Stark's death puts him in a very desirable position for his goal, which is why when Tony Stark actually owns up to his role as the CEO of Stark Industries, Wily would be ready for a coup.

I think a lot of this movie will turn out the same, aside from Wily not needing other people's help for his overall design. Now despite the Iron Monger being Obadiah using a suit, I have a feeling that we'll be encountering a robot in this movie. This is for a few reasons. First off, Wily may use self-controlled bots for his final boss battle, but when it comes to efficient reproduction, we mainly see him using complete AI bots. Secondly, take this from Wily's perspective. If he was even thinking about using an armor, Tony Stark legit almost died 4 times in this one movie. I don't think he'd have too many second thoughts about using a robot.

Now, keep in mind, Obadiah doesn't exactly have all the time in the world. With Pepper finding out about his plans, S.H.I.E.L.D. is coming for him, meaning for a final battle, we're definitely not looking at a whole Mega Man game round-up. Although considering he has Stark's concepts for reference as well as the fact that he's far smarter and more advanced than Stane or anyone who ever worked with him, I think we're at least looking at a Mega Man Boss. Then again, depending on how long he's been preparing to take over the world, we could be looking at a much more advanced bot such as Zero (once again, world domination some time around this year). Overall, I think this would be a very cool-looking movie, but overall, with Wily only having so much time, and him only having so many resources, I think it's fair to say his creation is still stoppable with the arc reactor strategy.

Now, let's look at the aftermath. See, the arc reactor strategy legitimately killed Obadiah Stane, considering, yeah, he's a human. But now, let's look back and say Wily just let his bot fight the shield agents while he took cover. There's a chance Wily himself could legitimately escape and go into hiding. Assuming this whole thread is still one big cinematic universe, this means Wily could find himself working with other great villains such as M.O.D.O.K. or Doofenshmirtz. So uh...yeah! Hope you enjoyed this and I'm excited to see where this thread will continue to go as the MCU expands and can't wait for the other submissions!

Wow, I've only had this open for less than a day and we've already gotten villains for the majority of the list.

Wow. Just wow.
well that just means that you did a thread that everyone was interested

to be fair the Kisaragi could probably be either the one that created the Hulk,
or either normal enemies for Spider-Man or Cap

Back