• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

I know I can think of one villain who works for the NWH goal of wanting to cure a villain of their powers, but now I'm curious where things can be taken in general with the events of the movie with enemies differing from that theme entirely

I wonder how ITSV Kingpin would work here

I can tell you this much, those "you're so fat" jokes from Ultimate might resurface from Peter here

I think so, there's been enough submissions from everyone else for you to pitch in your own ideas

Then should I raise the max number of submissions to three, or just get different people to chime in and participate?

YOU CAN NOW GO UP TO THREE SUBMISSIONS! To those who did two, you can drop one more if you've got one you wanted to suggest!

Just clarifying before I pick a new submission, are we allowing up to 5 villains for NWH?

I was thinking of a villain for Hawkeye, and I'm like, "Come on." I mean, for the plot of Hawkeye to work at all, you'd need some Kingpin-level influence on the criminal underworld for this (Hawkeye ep. 5-6 spoiler). And here's the thing, nobody does it like them. For this to work, you'd need someone that's so great they have the entire freaking Yakuza under their belt, and there's no one on earth that could....wait a minute...the entire Yakuza under their belt...

Keiji Shibusawa for the villain of Hawkeye. (Side note: Even has the 8-C dura to take some of the higher-end trick arrows if necessary)

Technically, we might still need a Maya, but depending on if that's needed, I think someone can work that out.

Phase 4 is (kinda) filled (until Multiverse of Madness drops, or Moon Knight, or She-Hulk, or Ms. Marvel, or any other Marvel related form of media, for that matter...)!

Admittedly, his page could use more updates, but he’s kinda too perfect to pass up for NWH. Kamen Rider Eternal would work really well for the theme of curing villains in NWH rather than having them meet an end

To give some background, Daido was killed in a car accident as a kid, but his mother (Miki) brought him back by turning him into a Necro-Over, pretty much bringing him back as an undead being. Even disregarding transformations, Necro-Overs are incredibly durable as well as tend to face the loss of their memories as living beings, growing personality changes and a lack of empathy over time. Necro-Overs also need to take injections as to ensure they kept their immortality instead of fade away, but Daido remedied this for himself

He began leading a Mercenary Team of others like himself called NEVER which took out groups such as terrorists, but after a certain mission drove him insane, he pretty much became evil and aimed to destroy an entire city whilst turning its civilians into Necro-Overs, wishing for a form of companionship behind his cold exterior

Essentially, Daido lost himself once becoming undead, so I think it’s not out of the realm of believability that Peter would want to help him recover his pre-death mental state/gentle personality

Sorry that got lengthy, I kinda wanted to give context as to why I thought he’s a strong candidate. I believe this is okay for 2 submissions per verse since I had Psyga?

I changed it to 3 submissions per person. Also, for the ones that have multiple villains, we should probably keep track of what villain they're replacing.

Ant-Man and the Wasp along with the nexflix shows are to only things without a villain let’s start building the over arcing narrative.

I mean, Eternal and Lizard both did try to turn the city's population into a different species with the use of a tower

Back