• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM only needed to provide enough energy to jump star the Sun's core, after which the core would fix itself.

So heating up the entire structure is not needed. CM just needed to provide >3.8e+26 Joules to accomplish the feat.
Would you be kind enough to source this? The energy requirement to jumpstart a Sun's core I mean.

The calc being correct or not does not affect those arguments you mentioned on the other comment, im assuming that either way you are going to disagree.
It absolutely does affect it. If a calc isn’t approved or or incorrect, it’s invalid. Ergo, can’t be used

That being said, I do think this is a huge outlier in terms of scaling to guys like Thor and Thanos

It absolutely does affect it. If a calc isn’t approved or or incorrect, it’s invalid. Ergo, can’t be used

The main issue is that the core element of the calc is incorrect

CM only needed to provide enough energy to jump star the Sun's core, after which the core would fix itself.

So heating up the entire structure is not needed. CM just needed to provide >3.8e+26 Joules to accomplish the feat.
This doesnt change regardless of the calc being correct or not, considering that at least 2 members agreed the math is probably right.
That being said, I do think this is a huge outlier in terms of scaling to guys like Thor and Thanos
I also think this shouldnt scale to previous movies, even if she was this powerful the whole time there is no proof that she used this level of energy before even more if we consider the sheer size of her aura, this feat alone is bigger than even what the celestial did destroying a planet with the power stone and yet we are basically assuming Thanos without using the stones is stronger than that.

I also think this shouldnt scale to previous movies, even if she was this powerful the whole time there is no proof that she used this level of energy before even more if we consider the sheer size of her aura, this feat alone is bigger than even what the celestial did destroying a planet with the power stone and yet we are basically assuming Thanos without using the stones is stronger than that.
This feat scaling to a new key for Carol makes much more sense IMO

I was going to post here about this, glad I'm not alone

Yeah, when the upgrades were added I was a bit confused on why it was scaling to so many people, then I realized Danvers had no new key and she should, although there is one thing that could give some characters a bit of consistency with that level of power, that being Gungnir, Loki used it against Thor right ? And that thing is High 6-A, so why not scale ?

I think yall are missing something important... the calc thats in the OP is the new calc that was fixed up by revan the old calc that all that discussion was about doesn't exist as part of this crt anymore so it should just be this new one that me and DMUA accepted

It's an option, mods, are arguing it for it to be new key, I can make a blog where it just replaces the current one as well
Then more MCU guys should be pinged here who can discuss all of that because rn it doesn't have all the attention it needs to make that call with just like 1 or 2 people, especially since is a calc centered CRT to begin with

Then more MCU guys should be pinged here who can discuss all of that because rn it doesn't have all the attention it needs to make that call with just like 1 or 2 people, especially since is a calc centered CRT to begin with
Okay. Allow me to make the other blog first before we ping more people.

I think yall are missing something important... the calc thats in the OP is the new calc that was fixed up by revan the old calc that all that discussion was about doesn't exist as part of this crt anymore so it should just be this new one that me and DMUA accepted

Why is it a new key... the high 6-A part of this feat it'd just be replacing thag rating the scaling chain already exist
As far as I know those 2 calcs are for different things the 6-A one that Captain Marvel is scaling and scales to a lot of others is flying through hala's sun this one is for reigniting the sun.

As far as I know those 2 calcs are for different things the 6-A one that Captain Marvel is scaling and scales to a lot of others is flying through hala's sun this one is for reigniting the sun.
The old OP calc was nothing to do with the displacement one it was completely different something im not even talking about in that first reply so idek why you're saying that, the second reply is literally just me questioning why has a new key because the high 6-A key would just be low 4-C due to how we currently scale the characters..

Pls read...

The old OP calc was nothing to do with the displacement one it was completely different something im not even talking about in that first reply so idek why you're saying that, the second reply is literally just me questioning why has a new key because the high 6-A key would just be low 4-C due to how we currently scale the characters..

Pls read...
Because we were talking about the previous calc that was already accepted and is 6-A, the one that everyone scales to is that accepted calc the previous 6-A for reigniting the sun was never put on any profile

Because we were talking about the previous calc that was already accepted and is 6-A, the one that everyone scales to is that accepted calc the previous 6-A for reigniting the sun was never put on any profile
Brah are you just not reading at all like you cannot be this dense actually...
the old calc that all that discussion was about doesn't exist as part of this crt anymore
This is the old calc in question they are literally talking about it until we get the calc that's now in the OP from the last page

This is the old one bro

Like please stop wasting time

Brah are you just not reading at all like you cannot be this dense actually...

This is the old calc in question they are literally talking about it until we get the calc that's now in the OP from the last page

This is the old one bro

Like please stop wasting time
This feat scaling to a new key for Carol makes much more sense IMO

We were never talking about that calc, the new key was discussing (including a staff member) that none should scale to this movie feats not specifically talking about any of the calcs
I was going to post here about this, glad I'm not alone

Yeah, when the upgrades were added I was a bit confused on why it was scaling to so many people, then I realized Danvers had no new key

The previous reigniting the sun calc was never added to any profile.
and she should, although there is one thing that could give some characters a bit of consistency with that level of power, that being Gungnir, Loki used it against Thor right ? And that thing is High 6-A, so why not scale ?
This is refering to Thor's scaling instead of scaling to a feat of Captain MArvel that happened after Endgame

I have no ideia where you took the ideia that the previous 6-A calc that was changed was even mentioned here

We were never talking about that calc, the new key was discussing (including a staff member) that none should scale to this movie feats not specifically talking about any of the calcs
Brother yall all replied to the Qawsedf post earlier in the CRT that were about the calc I literally just linked.. you cannot be serious rn

Idek why you're linkling the lightning quotes because I never remotely commented on that bit so its just yap

You know that her 6-A calc that is currently used to scale her to 6-A is from the marvels
Brother yall all replied to the Qawsedf post earlier in the CRT that were about the calc I literally just linked.. you cannot be serious rn

Idek why you're linkling the lightning quotes because I never remotely commented on that bit so its just yap
I explained why that value come up and it has nothing to do with the previous calc anyways,
It's the energy produced by the sun in a second many websites have it some are more specific but it's arpund the same value
The value that Qawsedf was talking about that i replied was the value of what the sun produces per second its a fact it has nothing to do with the previous 6-A calc

You know that her 6-A calc that is currently used to scale her to 6-A is from the marvels
No shit sherlock...
The value that Qawsedf was talking about that i replied was the value of what the sun produces per second its a fact it has nothing to do with the previous 6-A calc
Brother Qaw was talking about that in the context of the calc I literally just linked, that's what the entire one and a half first pages were about, that's the old calc that needed to be fixed i'm talking about the one that's replaced in the second page and now the OP.. I'd appreciate it you genuinely actually read anything instead of skimming...

No shit sherlock...

Brother Qaw was talking about that in the context of the calc I literally just linked, that's what the entire one and a half first pages were about, that's the old calc that needed to be fixed i'm talking about the one that's replaced in the second page and now the OP.. I'd appreciate it you genuinely actually read anything instead of skimming...
Qawsedf is saying that we shouldn't use any of the calcs and stick with the 6-A that is the energy that the sun produces per second which is where this comes from
The main issue is that the core element of the calc is incorrect

Qawsedf is saying that we shouldn't use any of the calcs and stick with the 6-A that is the energy that the sun produces per second which is where this comes from
Brother I already know what Qaw is talking about he's saying that in the context of the calc im literally talking about , there's a lot more discussion after that that led to the current calc in the OP which is a fix to all the issues of the "last one" that the first 2 pages spent discussing

Like you're trying to explain shit but because you haven't read it all at all and are just so focused on yapping you're missing basic simple things that you're reading on the screen

I'm very well aware of what Qaw is saying I already knew said information, what you're doing is mistaking that with what the current calc in the OP and even then like I said there was more discussion after which to even get this calc you should really read more

Brother I already know what Qaw is talking about he's saying that in the context of the calc im literally talking about , there's a lot more discussion after that that led to the current calc in the OP which is a fix to all the issues of the "last one" that the first 2 pages spent discussing

Like you're trying to explain shit but because you haven't read it all at all and are just so focused on yapping you're missing basic simple things that you're reading on the screen

I'm very well aware of what Qaw is saying I already knew said information, what you're doing is mistaking that with what the current calc in the OP and even then like I said there was more discussion after which to even get this calc you should really read more
I need to stop explaining because this is filling with no content, none of this is talking about the previous calc. The reason Qawsedf was mentioned was by
Would you be kind enough to source this? The energy requirement to jumpstart a Sun's core I mean.
To find the source for a NOT A CALC, and none of this page is even arguing about the previous calc, you were the one mentioning the previous calc that is not being talked about for quite a while. The second page is all about the new calc.

To find the source for a NOT A CALC, and none of this page is even arguing about the previous calc
Brother Qaw made the statement in regards to the previous calc which KLOL is asking for a source for and questioning when he should be looking at the new calc and disregarding that statement hence my saying this
Somehow your equating that to whatever this is below ...something I never asked
you were the one mentioning the previous calc that is not being talked about for quite a while
Like you're genuinely just not reading

@DontTalkDT @Executor_N0 @Migue79 Can you please check if the calc is correct?
If the calc isn’t even correct, I’m gonna have to disagree right away
Like you're not understanding these 2 concerns are brought up upon looking at the first page and most of the last which was about the old calc and he asked for a source for something we already moved past and lonkitt made that comment about that calc which had already been replaced which you're somehow not understanding isn't relevant to the new calc in the OP hence me saying what I said

The previous reigniting the sun calc was never added to any profile.
Only the one when she going through that Star, I know, but it was done by Post Endgame Cpt Marvel, if we make a new tier for her, some characters would lose their High 6-A rating.
This is refering to Thor's scaling instead of scaling to a feat of Captain MArvel that happened after Endgame
Yeah, if we stop scaling Post Endgame Cpt Marvel to the rest of the cast, they lose their High 6-A and I proposed something different to take its place, it also covers consistency issues
I have no ideia where you took the ideia that the previous 6-A calc that was changed was even mentioned here
And I have no idea what 6-A calc ur talking about

I will put a note in the OP saying that the messages in the thread up to a certain point are about a previous calc.
It was pretty self explanatory that it was replaced imo if ya just read those first 2 pages but yeah I'd say just do it for convenience because the memo was not gotten
Only she going through that Star, I know, but it was done by Post Endgame Cpt Marvel, if we make a new tier for her, some characters wouldblose their High 6-A rating
Is there any reason for this tho aside from just a higher tier, like is she stated to be stronger or amped at all because she does it pretty casually no?

Like these things have to be in order first or else it'd just be for the full power key

Last edited:
Only she going through that Star, I know, but it was done by Post Endgame Cpt Marvel, if we make a new tier for her, some characters would lose their High 6-A rating

Yeah, if we stop scaling Post Endgame Cpt Marvel to the rest of the cast, they lose their High 6-A and I proposed something different to take its place

And I have no idea what 6-A calc ur talking about
I was trying to explain why no one was talking about the previous calc that was in the OP, because during this thread it was decided the first calc was not good so a new one was made in which the new one is 4-C and the older one was lower. Anyways it was not refering to you and Dalesean027 didnt understand anyways

I was trying to explain why no one was talking about the previous calc that was in the OP, because during this thread it was decided the first calc was not good so a new one was made in which the new one is 4-C and the older one was lower. Anyways it was not refering to you and Dalesean027 didnt understand anyways
Brother no one asked why the previous calc wasn't being talked about are you this dense

Is there any reason for this tho aside from just a higher tier, like is she stated to be stronger or amped at all because she does it pretty casually no?

Like these things have to be in order first or else it'd just be for the full power key
Ah, sorry I meant a new key for her, one for the new movie

All feats from her from this movie would stop scaling if that was the case, my first reaction when I saw the current profiles (With characters like Thor and Thanos scaling to Danvers' High 6-A feat of going through a Star) was to question myself why her new feats aren't for a new, separated key, sometimes I believe to be more accurate to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back