• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Age of Discussion

Length isn't even remotely a factor of quality. Completeness is.

I would always rather have a smaller more enjoyable experience, than a larger bloated or a vacuous one.

This is actually one of my complaints with recent Nintendo games. They seem to adopted the "bigger is better" philosophy with their recent games, Super Mario Odysessy and Breath of the Wild specifically, and I believe it to be to their detriment.

I finally took down that guardian 1v1 with Link in Very Hard Mode. I didn't even allow the first guardian to shoot him. It took me three tries, but it was awesome.

Also, the developers were probably drunk while programming boomerangs. With Magnesis they can push everything, their throw can break all guards (yes, even Thunderblight's in the second phase), you can create barriers, juggle through boomerangs. You can literally kill a Golden Lynel in 30 seconds just with boomerangs.

Yeah, Magnesis is actually broken.

So can we give BotW Link Physics Manipulation because of it?

Imagine if Nintendo decided to pull the greatest troll move ever made by revealing that the corpse in BOTW2 isn’t Ganondorf, but an old and evil Sheikah monk worshipped by the Gerudos and corrupted by Malice.
Year(s) of theories thrown into the bin ahah

I got a question for y'all, what would you guys think if Nintendo allowed FROM SOFTWARE to create a Zelda game?

Something along the line of this old concept art from Monolith Soft:
monolith-soft-medieval-action-rpg-teaser-image-3.jpg

monolith-soft-medieval-action-rpg-teaser-image-2.jpg

I think it would be sick. As I feel like they would address the things about Zelda that I love more than current Nintendo can.

Bro, imagine if someone actually cared about the world and lore when making a Zelda game?

Now that's magical.

So how many of you knew that Majora sometimes sings the Death Mountain theme from the original Zelda game during his boss battle?

Nintendo: Hey, Zelda fans are starting to grow anxious about the sequel, do you have anything that could calm them?

Zelda team: Unfortunately, we don’t have anything new to show, they’ll just have to wait.

Aonuma: Hey, what if we make them forget about the sequel by announcing and releasing a prequel?

Zelda team: ...

Nintendo: ...

Koei Tecmo: That’s a great idea!

I hope that Nintendo does a mega big January event like they are used to and they reveal BotW 2 news.

Apparently the game got leaked online. I don’t know if it’s true since I’m not risking it, but I suggest caution when searching AoC stuff.

I'm a dummy who doesn't care about spoilers, where can I find some?

It's like halfway down the page.

It's like halfway down the page.
You have fed my hunger, I am eternally grateful.

So either this game is non-canon or we have another timeline split on our hands, either way I'm pretty disappointed they didn't go through with a tragic ending. The new Ganon form looks kinda dope tho, his design gives off Asura's Wrath vibes.

So either this game is non-canon or we have another timeline split on our hands, either way I'm pretty disappointed they didn't go through with a tragic ending. The new Ganon form looks kinda dope tho, his design gives off Asura's Wrath vibes.
So I was hella right, is what you are saying.

Back