• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree with the "Choosing loadouts and abilities for RPG Characters" notion, and when added to the profiles we can note something like (Composite Used), (No Daedric Artifacts), (Naked Khajiit Fisting Build) and stuff like that.

Frankly, the hax win escalation is so extreme. That I'm voting for dovakin. Either beerus is ooc and wins or dova makes quick work/keeps beerus off his feet.

7th Ki'oon said:
Frankly, the hax win escalation is so extreme. That I'm voting for dovakin. Either beerus is ooc and wins or dova makes quick work/keeps beerus off his feet.
Beerus is OOC? What?

The literal only instances where Beerus doesn't Hakai straight up in battles is when he actively doesn't want to kill the opponent. The moment he found Zamasu as a threat, his ass is just gone.

Beerus is OOC? What?

The literal only instances where Beerus doesn't Hakai straight up in battles is when he actively doesn't want to kill the opponent. The moment he found Zamasu as a threat, his ass is just gone.

That and he doesn't want to erase everything.

"The literally only instances"

Akreious, please. Zamasu wasn't a threat the moment Beerus was there when he showed his true colors, he just couldn't careless for him and there's no reason to let him stay around as a ghost, the ghost was annoying him and Goku was saying something Beerus would have killed him for if he could. Dovahkiin is none of those things and is actually a potential fun match for the extremely bored Beerus.

I remain skeptical about him Hakai-ing soon into the match.

Beerus could have just blasted Goku or Zamasu with a stray Ki blast if he didn't care about how he killed them.

But he didn't, he defaulted to the Hakai because it's his signature attack - that's the most logical assumption, not your headcanon of, " Well, 'there's no reason to keep him around as a ghost' so I guess I better use Hakai".

You are warping the events to fit your narrative because of your skepticism.

As I said, if he views the Dovahkiin as an annoyance, or a threat to himself and/or the universe, then he is very likely to use the Hakai.

And that is a very possible conclusion to make in this matchup with a guy whose voice can slow down time, breathe fire and ice, make himself ethereal, et cetera.

How in the hell is Dragon Ball, probaably one of the least haxed verses in existence with high AP, stalemating an Elder Scrolls character

what happened here

Mr. Bambu said:
How in the hell is Dragon Ball, probaably one of the least haxed verses in existence with high AP, stalemating an Elder Scrolls character
what happened here
Use a DB character with a decent hax + AP advantage, and take away the Elder Scrolls really good weaponry because you can.

Dragon Ball has been kind on a roll recently.

Mr. Bambu said:

what happened here
Its called nerf the haxed dude by restricting his equipment.

StarSlayer666 said:
Dovahkiin would solo even Zen'o if he had all the Daedric equipments.
Isn't that physically impossible? There are multiple melee weapons and a shield among them. Even if he had them with him, it's not like he can use them all at once.

I'd probably vote Zeno since he uses his Erasure instantly.

Not to mention, you don't know which shout he'll use, it could be Unrelenting Force, which is useless in such a fight.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Useless how? Its still a low 2-C attack that's AP is higher than Goku's presumably.
I thought we already established that that Dragon Ball characters had the AP advantage?

And it doesn't matter. Zeno is 2-C.

Yeah, its derailing. Zeno doesn't resist mindhax still.

Btw, I vote for Dovahkiin via conceptual mindhax and other conceptual Shouts.

1. Zeno instantly nukes his opponent, so the Dovahkiin wouldn't be able to do shit.

2. When was any of the shouts conceptual in nature?

Zeno takes some time to raise his arms.

All Shouts are conceptual. The meanings of the three words are implanted on reality and the victim. If he Shouts at you to BE HIS SLAVE, you are conceptually obligated to be his slave.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Zeno takes some time to raise his arms.
All Shouts are conceptual. The meanings of the three words are implanted on reality and the victim. If he Shouts at you to BE HIS SLAVE, you are conceptually obligated to be his slave.
Implanting one's desires upon reality is just reality warping, nothing proves that it is conceptual in nature. It doesn't say anything like that on his page at all.

Got proof?

Implanting one's desires upon reality is just reality warping, nothing proves that it is conceptual in nature. It doesn't say anything like that on his page at all.

Got proof?

Dragonrend imposes the concepts of mortal finite and temporary onto whatever is hit that's why it allows you to kill dragons who are immortal infinite and just kinda always existed

Also the Thu'um is injected your voice into the song of creation by manipulating the tones of the world

Dragonrend is a very unique shout, how does that compare to other Thu'ums per se?

Is the fire from Breathe Fire conceptual? Is the blast of force from Unrelenting Force conceptual? Et cetera.

What you are saying sounds preposterous without proof.

Again, manipulating reality by implementing one's desire (or voice) in this case, is just reality warping without further proof.

Not to mention, Conceptional Manipulation is not listed anywhere on the Dovahkiin's page.

You three are very seriously derailing.

Also, pardon me but unless I am forgetting that Core People can't become ghosts, why would Beerus ever want to leave a reminder of Zamasu when he can completely eliminate every last trace of him right there?

It's as easy as using the one technique he can easily use and Zamasu will never be a threat, because he doesn't exist anymore so why chance it? Not to mention I don't doubt Beerus wasn't too fond of him after seeing how he really was.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It's as easy as using the one technique he can easily use and Zamasu will never be a threat, because he doesn't exist anymore so why chance it? Not to mention I don't doubt Beerus wasn't too fond of him after seeing how he really was.
Bad people don't get a body to inhabit when they die, IIRC. That's what Piccolo said to Vegeta right before Vegeta did his sacrifice.

So killing Zamasu via Ki blast, or Hakai is pointless because he still would have been a non-issue. He chose Hakai because he's used to choosing Hakai - it is the signature move of the GoD.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You three are very seriously derailing.
Also, pardon me but unless I am forgetting that Core People can't become ghosts, why would Beerus ever want to leave a reminder of Zamasu when he can completely eliminate every last trace of him right there?
How is talking about the nature of the powers of one of the fighter in this fight derailing?

I'm pretty sure that "inhabit a body stuff" was all anime filler. The vast majority of scenes in the afterlife are.

I'd also like to mention that Beerus wasn't trying to outright kill Goku, he wanted the challenge of battling Goku as a martial artist. Much like how Freeza could have easily killed Goku if he really wanted to, but he preferred to toy with him instead.

Which is my point. Zamasu was an omnicidial maniac, the ghost annoyed him and Goku was saying something he really didn't want him to even try and say.

Those 3 situations vs Beerus finding someone that can give him a nice fight and isn't really even doing anything to truly antagonize him. I don't see Hakai coming first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back