• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The dovahkhiin BFR tier upgrade, high 1b ?

G33kedzinx

Username Only
fellow Elder Scrolls enthusiasts! It's time for us to unite and discuss the dire need for profile upgrades and overhauls, with a spotlight this time on none other than the Dovahkiin:

NOTE:

Given the ambiguity surrounding Alduin and the Dovahkiin's power tiers that stems from fan cannon and gameplay mechanics , I choose to steer clear of the topic.

That being said, I'd like to draw attention to the concept of slipstream realms in the Elder Scrolls and its connection to the powerful spell in Dovah's possession, known as Mora's Grasp. And I’ll start by sharing a conversation between a Daedric Demi prince and his caretaker :

Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen says, "Ah! The 'Weir Gate' leads, or will lead, to the Slipstream Realm where you mortals have or will establish your Battlespire Academy. Regarding the 'Slipstream' designation: mortals, of course, can only perceive Oblivion and the astronomical regions of the Mundus in terms of their own frames of reference. They 'see' only what they can comprehend, and often that isn't much. Furthermore, what they do comprehend often seems to drive them insane, though the rate of mental deterioration varies with individuals. Twice upon a time, the Imperial Mananautsregularly ventured beyond Nirn, and in doing so learned that the mortal mind is best acclimated to other realities by gentle degrees. This is one of the reasons why Maelstrom seems to resemble aspects of your world—I wished it to be mortal-friendly, or at least friendly enough for mortals to experience my arenas without distorting their mentalities! Anyway, the Mananauts will learn that it's best to train for Oblivion in a transition zone, a place where differing truths can co-exist without conceptual abrasion. At certain points, transliminal forces balance in standing waves, and these regions are designated 'Slipstream Realms.' We haven't actually been to Battlespire yet, have we, my Tutor? Would you please remember forward for me to tell the Quidnunc about this 'Weir Gate'?"

Tutor Riparius says, "Of course, Lord Demiprince! The Weir Gate is a semi-permanent portal between Tamriel and the Battlespire that has been, is sometimes, or will be blocked or destroyed. Sooner or later, we'll know more than that."

( please open the links )

From the above, it’s pretty evident that the spell creates a state of suspension between Oblivion and Tamriel. The caster likely taps into the transliminal forces at specific points where the boundaries of Oblivion and Tamriel intersect. These points, marked by standing waves in the flux of magical energies, serve as metaphysical crossroads the spell then creates a magical boundary, a pocket within these standing waves, a space suspended between the chaotic essence of Oblivion and the structured reality of Tamriel where the target is frozen. The spell then maintains the equilibrium between the conflicting energies of both realms and In this state of suspension, the target experiences a disorienting amalgamation of Oblivion's chaotic essence and the structured reality of Tamriel. The truth of the conflicting energies would then induce a profound sense of disconnection and disorientation, affecting the target's perception of time, space, and even reality itself. With the lack of gradual experience to these realms the individual witnesses glimpses of both realms simultaneously, leading to a surreal and overwhelming experience that could leave them in a fatal comatose state. Furthermore, the spell shows interesting parallels with the Dawn Era, the disorienting experience undergone by the target in the spell, with simultaneous influences from both Oblivion and Tamriel, echoes the conflict within the Dawn Era. The War of Manifest Metaphors implies a clash of ideologies and realities, similar to the mergence of chaotic forces and ordered reality in the spell. This realm also has a lot of similarities with the Dawn era, UESPhttps://en.m.uesp.net › wiki › Lore:...Lore:Dawn Era - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP), in the sense that it corrects the unset laws of nature that existed in the Dawn era

If this thread be accepted , the Dovahkiin should be granted a tier in the grounds of 1c to high 1b with BFR or alternatively likely high 1b with BFR for sending their target to a space between oblivion and Tamriel and not only that but for the complex mechanics of manipulating trans-liminal forces as described above seems more credible.and while my full overhaul for their page is pending, the associated abilities for this particular spell should include:

BFR, Space-Time Manipulation , Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation type 1,limited Dimensional Manipulation , Greater Paralysis Inducement, Chaos Manipulation , Void Manipulation, Greater Information Manipulation type 2

Description: The spell moras grasp traps a target between Oblivion and Tamriel, creating a magical boundary at the intersection of these realms. This magical boundary serves as a unique space where the distinct properties and realities of both Oblivion and Tamriel converge. The trapped target would experience a blend of elements from both realms, experiencing a surreal and dynamic incomprehensible environment shaped by the coexistence of these two distinct realities.

upgrade:

Unsure :

Tier remains the same :

Last edited:
Back