• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just curious, how so?
He has Daedric Artifacts, which possess Daedric Princes' power, which is High 1-B, and some Divine Weapon like Staff of Magus, Auriel Bow which at least should be 1-A in haxes. To be fair his profile is outdated, Thu'um should also be at least High 1-B due to it being Tonal Magic which can influence the Song of Creation that permeat throughout the entire Dream of Godhead

He should just be outright high 1-B due to Ahzidal’s dawn magicks and and withstanding both the staff of Magnus and the full power of the eye of Magnus but the CRT has no motion to it sadly
Plus alduin scaling, I’ve pretty much seen no substantial evidence but headcannon claims of him being weak.https://youtu.be/fdqB_t5YJu4?si=8q0mlynHvfbddN3j. 4:57, spoken from the mouth of the todd himself .

Yeah nah sorry Dovah is as outdated as his game engine and Bethesda's game making processes in general (I miss Morrowind and its Skooma though). Meanwhile Caine is so outdated I forget the last timehe was doing anything.

Yeah nah sorry Dovah is as outdated as his game engine and Bethesda's game making processes in general (I miss Morrowind and its Skooma though). Meanwhile Caine is so outdated I forget the last timehe was doing anything.
doesn’t even have to be like that, people just purposely ignoring all ldb upgrade crts

May as well dick around with their old-ass profiles until they eventually get amended

Also last time he was doing anything was in 2005 when he was having a proper domestic with his ex during Gehenna in WoD 3e

Last edited:
I still haven't fixed the profile lmao

Dovahkiin should take this via hax. Their AP is similar for now, but the Dovahkiin should be High 1-B. The upgrades are gonna take a while though.

Dovahkiin should take this via hax. Their AP is similar for now, but the Dovahkiin should be High 1-B. The upgrades are gonna take a while though.
Afaik they both have High 1-A smurf hax, so changing Caine's key to Outer would even things back out, not that raw AP even really mattered in the first place here

Mehrunes razor is the answer! Since they start with everything and anything that’ll lead to victory. It’s immediate death+ soul BFR hax. What answer does caine have to mehrunes Dagon ? He’s literally gonna get clapped

Mehrunes razor is the answer! Since they start with everything and anything that’ll lead to victory. It’s immediate death+ soul BFR hax. What answer does caine have to mehrunes Dagon ? He’s literally gonna get clapped
If the Dragonborn inflicts death on Caine, the Seven-Fold curse placed on Caine by Jehovah will instantly and permanently kill the Dragonborn.

Also Mehrune's Razor doesn't always instantly kill anyway, it has a 2% chance on hit, so not a very good win con.

If the Dragonborn inflicts death on Caine, the Seven-Fold curse placed on Caine by Jehovah will instantly and permanently kill the Dragonborn.

Also Mehrune's Razor doesn't always instantly kill anyway, it has a 2% chance on hit, so not a very good win con.
The 2 percent is a game mechanic. It wouldn’t be very engaging if you ran around one tapping everything.

Last edited:

And Jehovah is 0 💀. What about spatial paralysis BFR that dumps fundamental knowledge of the organized chaotic forces from the dawn era ?

What if the Dovahkiin just spams conjures and dragons until Caine dies and the conjures die instead of the Dovahkiin from the 7 folds curse lmao

What if the Dovahkiin just spams conjures and dragons until Caine dies and the conjures die instead of the Dovahkiin from the 7 folds curse lmao
💀 they tryna outsmart a tier 0 ?. I think he’d still know that the conjurers and dragons are from his source of power.
The dovahkhiin doesn’t have to kill him to win there’s still various ways with the artifacts the dovahkhiin can incap with or alternatively just completely ignore damage with become ethereal.

💀 they tryna outsmart a tier 0 ?. I think he’d still know that the conjurers and dragons are from his source of power.
The dovahkhiin doesn’t have to kill him to win there’s still various ways with the artifacts the dovahkhiin can incap with or alternatively just completely ignore damage with become ethereal.
True but the Dovahkiin has tier 0 plot armor 🗣️

H could also just keep nerfing Caine with the staff of Magnus and drain vitality making him effectively unable to do anything then banish him to oblivion

And Jehovah is 0 💀. What about spatial paralysis BFR that dumps fundamental knowledge of the organized chaotic forces from the dawn era ?
Caine is capable of traversing dimensions, since he did that to find Lilith’s garden and has abilities to prevent himself from just being banished to the Void.

dumps fundamental knowledge of the organized chaotic forces from the dawn era ?
Wouldn’t really do much to him. Caine knows about as much forbidden knowledge as anyone bar literal Deities.

Depends. If the summons are animated constructs made from the Dragonborn, then the Dragonborn would die because it would trace back to him.

If it’s an actual separate being from the Dragonborn, then that wouldn’t trace to the Dragonborn.

alternatively just completely ignore damage with become ethereal
Becoming ethereal wouldn’t stop Caine, since Caine can mess around with ideas such as erasing people with his mind or cutting people with the idea of a sword.

Alternatively he can define what is and isn’t real.

The dovahkhiin doesn’t have to kill him to win
While true, it depends on how likely they can figure out Caine’s specific curse, as well as the fact any harm that comes to Caine is dealt to whomever hurt him seven time worse, hence Seven-fold curse.

Likewise, anyone who kills Caine dies seven-times a worse death.

H could also just keep nerfing Caine with the staff of Magnus and drain vitality making him effectively unable to do anything
Caine is undead and doesn’t have any vitality for the staff to take.

Also, he resists having his energy and powers absorbed or taken too.

Banishing Caine wouldn’t work out either.

Iirc having other people do the dirty work is how Lilith kills Caine in one of the Gehenna scenarios.

Idk how Dovahkiin gets past Caine's Mid-Godly Type 4 tho

Caine is undead and doesn’t have any vitality for the staff to take.

Also, he resists having his energy and powers absorbed or taken too.
I mean the staff of magnus is 1-A+ to borederline high 1-A absorption due to it being tied to the architect of magic and reality magnus who exists beyond beings that are high 1-A and is directly an avatar of the Anu-amaranth a tier 0

So the staff is likely going to drain some of caine's magical power although he should still be able to resist it somewhat.

Back