• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
For the Living Tribunal issue, mentioning DB fanatics saying Hakai works on him does not matter as no one here in this thread is arguing that.
Let's just say I have issue of hearing Beerus can hakai Zeno

@Shadow

If you disagree with the information in the profile, then you should make a CRT about it. It doesn't matter for this thread since Beerus is willing to kill.

@Kong

I'm not going to say anything about Zeno because I don't think anything about him combat/ability wise is known besides his erasure.

What reason do people have to believe that Beerus will start with a Hakai? Sure Beerus can probably sense Dovahkiin's magical power, but it's not like he knows that the Dovahkiin can hax him into oblivion. In most of his fights he didn't even use Hakai. The SBA said that someone is willing to kill, but still in character, not that they are bloodlusted.

Waria Kambang said:
What reason do people have to believe that Beerus will start with a Hakai? Sure Beerus can probably sense Dovahkiin's magical power, but it's not like he knows that the Dovahkiin can hax him into oblivion. In most of his fights he didn't even use Hakai. The SBA said that someone is willing to kill, but still in character, not that they are bloodlusted.
Beerus uses the Hakai very casually. A ghost was annoying him? Hakai Zamasu's Zero Mortal Plan is revealed and he goes in to attack Goku? Beerus sweeps in out of nowhere with the Hakai Goku says he wants the ToP to be a thing? Beerus threatens him with Hakai

I'm probably forgetting other instances, but if Beerus isn't in a spar-like scenario, he's rather prone to Hakai the enemy instead of just blasting them away with a normal Ki blast. Or at least, that's what his track record suggests.

His Track Record also suggests he's all for a match, "spar" or not, if the other dude can interest him. He's not a ghost annoying him like the ghost, or a psycho with an omnicidial plan like Zamasu, or Goku suggesting an idea he's completely abhorrent of.

Warren Valion said:
But in those instances, it's either a ghost annoying him or him getting scared about the consequence of Goku's action. And like SirLancelot said, Beerus is prone to start enjoying his fight and prolonging it like in both of his fights against SSG Goku and when he disguise himself as Monaka.

Going from his previous uses of the ability.

If he views the Dovahkiin as an annoyance, or a threat to himself and/or the universe, then he is very likely to use the Hakai.

That is a very possible conclusion to reach in this scenario.

Again, we aren't sure that Hakai would even work. I will wait to see how Shadow complain will be handled on the matter. However, we can all agree that Dovahkiin vastly outclassed his opponent through the hax versatility and hax gears.

Warren Valion said:
If he views the Dovahkiin as an annoyance, or a threat to himself and/or the universe, then he is very likely to use the Hakai.

Hmm. But Beerus have no idea about Dovah's haxes. He can probably sense that Dovahkiin's magical power is comparable to his, but he doesn't know about Dovah's haxes. I can see Beerus being interested with Dovahkiin and start fighting seriously, but he won't use Hakai.

Regardless, it's still up in the air for me, and i think i will wait for Shadow to make a CRT.

Warren Valion said:

> Dovahkiin

> Threat to the Universe

Choose one.

I think it's best to wait for Shadow's CRT, not to mention I think it was stated that the OP has to determine what abilities the Dragonborn has or doesn't have in a fight.

However, I disagree with your assessment none the less.

This isn't a spar. This isn't Beerus dressed in a Monaka suit pretending to be Monaka, nor is Beerus so monstrously stronger than the Dovahkiin to the point in where their "fight" is like a training session between "teacher" and "student". He's not testing the Dovahkiin to test the limits of his ever-growing power like he was for God Goku.

This is a serious fight to the death.

And like I said, as shown from his other scenarios that he used Hakai in.

A being comparable in strength to himself with unknown abilities could easily fall into this criteria.

Also, you might have the wrong opinion of what I was saying. I'm not saying that he will instantly use Hakai, but I'm saying he might.

That it is a likely possibility. That's why I voted for an inconclusive.

If I thought Beerus was always instantly going to go in with the Hakai, then I would have gone with Beerus from the beginning.

TacticalNuke002 said:
> Dovahkiin

> Threat to the Universe

Choose one.
I said this, " or a threat to himself and/or the universe, then he is very likely to use the Hakai."

And a being who can alter the foundations of reality with his voice is quite a threat. His demeanor to aid people doesn't mean anything.

Superman is the All-American Boyscout, but to Batman, he is still a massive threat to the world.

And look at the Injustice games, Batman was right.

Waria Kambang said:
Warren Valion said:
Well, we can agree to disagree and wait for Shadow's CRT if he make one. Good debate.
Fair enough. It was nice conversing with you.

I can feel the oncoming shitstorm that will happen from that CRT though.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
There was a whole crt about how the OP has to estabilish what armor, wapons and such is being used for characters like dovah.
I didnt knew about that, sorry.

Dovahkiin has the equipment he has at his full power ( for example he has all of the spells+all of the shouts, has the daedric artifacts, has Spellbreaker, wears dragonscale armor ....)

Schwxnz said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
There was a whole crt about how the OP has to estabilish what armor, wapons and such is being used for characters like dovah.
I didnt knew about that, sorry.
Dovahkiin has the equipment he has at his full power ( for example he has all of the spells+all of the shouts, has the daedric artifacts, has Spellbreaker, wears dragonscale armor ....)
What the ****, why?

That makes this a massive stomp in the Dovahkiin's favor.

Spellbreaker just nulls Beerus's everything, and almost every magical power or weapon destroys Beerus permanently.

Okay, take away Spellbreaker

also he wont get Mehrunez Razor, not too sure about the other daedric artifacts

Personally, I'd take away all Daedric Artifacts or armors that given him passive boosts that Beerus can't keep up with as well.

Honestly, I put the Dovahkiin with the armor and weaponry that is seen in the promotional art for the game.

I also think the OP should be updated with the stuff you are giving the Dovahkiin.

tfw, a character is so weak, you need to severely nerf the other to make a viable match

Even if Dovahkiin's equipment is restricted, his Shouts still exist. Also, don't take the above comment seriously. The match is maybe just not a great matchup.

The Dovahkiin having his shouts and spells is what keeps the fight balanced.

As Beerus likely has the AP advantage, EE, and the Martial Arts skill advantage.

And those advantages dramatically turns the fight in Beerus's favor if you get rid of all the Dovahkiin's hax, and that wouldn't really be fair either.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Bend Will gg then.

Game Beerus is immune to Mind and soul Hax(thanks to Xenoverse, and Heros), and power nullification (thanks to FighterZ), He also has multiple variations of himself acting independently without his knowledge (something he showed in legends). He also took a soul from the outerverse placed it into Yamcha.( Reborn as Yamcha), in many times he is aware of the player character in many of his game incarnation.

His game incarnation has quite the meta personality.

TacticalNuke002 said:
We're not using game versions. And I doubt any version of Beerus resists conceptual mind manip anyway.

That's litterally what he resisted, its called mind control in heros and is done by conceptual energy beings who don't exist in history.

@Infinite

Xeno Beerus doesn't have a page on this wiki but if you have scans then you can make an CRT for Demigra and the others having concept manip. Then you could make a page for him.

>Xeno Beerus having resistance to Mind and Conceptual powers

>Xeno Beerus isn't the one being used

LOL

Either way, I'm still sticking with Dovakhiin for his plethora of hax.

KLOL, just saying, you can't just say a character wins because they have more hax. With that logic Goku wouldn't have beaten Mario. Even outside the wiki, characters like Protege only have one hax and stomp most people with walls of it.

Problem is, Dovakhiin has no set in-character starting move, much like FW2. Anything you do with them is canon. And as Matt pointed out, Dovahkiin is in no way baseline.

Who said Dova was baseline? Yeah, that's why there was a whole thread made so that the OP needs to decide what the Dova is wearing and what weapons they have.

KLOL506 said:
Problem is, Dovakhiin has no set in-character starting move, much like FW2. Anything you do with them is canon. And as Matt pointed out, Dovahkiin is in no way baseline.
However them not having a starting move doesn't mean you can say that they immediately start the fight with whatever they need to do to win but at the same time you can't just say they start with something that has no effect because either is a biased statement

This is why characters with no personality at all suck for debates switch it to Pelinal it's more fitting even though the outcome is clear

The thread was for all RPG and such verses. You have to point out equipment and such for all of those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back