• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so?

Beerus will use Hakai when he views his opponent as a series threat either to himself or the universe.

As soon as he heard what Zamasu was planning on doing, he grabbed Zamasu's arm and deleted him from existence without hesitation.

I think the Dovahkiin qualifies, especially if he could sense that they have comparable AP.

Not to mention the SBA means their mindsets are to kill one another, so Beerus won't hold back or treat this like a spar.

Waria Kambang said:
Doesn't spell breaker block hakai?
It's a shield. Dragonborn has to physically lift up his shield and cover behind it for it to function. And why would he? All Beerus is doing is literally putting up two fingers.

It's a shield. Dragonborn has to physically lift up his shield and cover behind it for it to function. And why would he? All Beerus is doing is literally putting up two fingers.

The Spellbreaker is a metaphysical artifact of Preyite, 1-C god's body part. It can block the very intent of using Hakai itself, which means Beerus would be a sitting duck can't lift a finger.

"The Spellbreaker is a metaphysical artifact of Preyite, 1-C god's body part. It can block the very intent of using Hakai itself, which means Beerus would be a sitting duck can't lift a finger."

lol no. What? It flat out never did any of what you said. When has Spellbreaker EVER block "the intent" of something like it's some sort of Uber Mindhax that's passive?A

Again, it's a damned shield.

It says in the very history of Spellbreaker's lore you linked to me that several users of Spellbreaker has died despite having it in their possession. Where's the "Block the very intent" thing you're trying to show me? The only thing I can really find is "Silences mages about to cast spells" but namecalling in Dragon Ball is literally just a thing they do that's not required for the actual technique itself. So....

Also namecalling isn't going to help here. Before resorting to that level, how about you first cite your information first so that people knows that, indisputably, the information you are giving is correct?

Besides the Jills are way above baseline and stronger than gods. They are accausal and capable of manipulating time at every detail, while Gods of Destruction are vulnerable to conceptual and time manipulation. Hakai would also not work a being experienced all possibilities at one.

Akreious said:
It says in the very history of Spellbreaker's lore you linked to me that several users of Spellbreaker has died despite having it in their possession. Where's the "Block the very intent" thing you're trying to show me? The only thing I can really find is "Silences mages about to cast spells" but namecalling in Dragon Ball is literally just a thing they do that's not required for the actual technique itself. So....

Also namecalling isn't going to help here. Before resorting to that level, how about you first cite your information first so that people knows that, indisputably, the information you are giving is correct?
You just said that part yourself. Stop a mage casting a spell before it actually in motion.

The profiles already do the jobs for me. It's how I also see the same for Beerus

Akreious said:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Tamrielic_Lore

"... the Spell Breaker protects its wielder almost completely from any spell caster, either by reflecting magicks or silencing any mage about to cast a spell"

What they mean by "silencing" is not making the mage stop talking, but it means that the shield will stop the mage from using their spell. Did you ever see a mage in Skyrim who yell their attack name before casting it?

The fact that some of the owners died while having it in their possesion doesn't change the fact that Beerus will silenced before he can use his Hakai. Only in two instances did a Spell Breaker owner had ever been bested in open combat, and even then, it's by a very powerful group of adventurers and vampires. The possibility that they could have used a weapon and not magic to fight the owner is also completely open and plausible.

And the Dovahkiin has enough experience fighting a mage that he would instanly try to defend himself when Beerus raises his hand.

- Dovahkiin's Thu'um is already somewhat conceptual manipulation, something that both Beerus and Zen'o lack for a 2-C tier. Our hero clearly had upper hand advantage as he can Bend Will, Become Ethereal and other ****-DB-shouts.

- Mehrunes Razor can cut into the essence of 1-C being, Mehrunes Dagon and it can change reality on any fundamental level of multiversal level. Dovahkiin can use the Razor to cut concepts or reality into his liking, which Mankar Camoran defied a 1-C Time God to make himself a dragonborn conceptually.

- Spellbreaker can block the very intent or will of one ever casting a spell EVER. Ebony's Mail warps you into the invisible realm of 1-C Beothiah God, completely beyond any gods of DB. Auriel's Bow is immeasurable in speed and arguably having infinite energy. Staff of Magnus is a metaphysical battery of a 1-B god that was considered equally powerful with Eye of Magnus in amount of energy detected in Mzult, which Eye of Magnus can undo the complex multiverse of Mundus. Savior's Hide once protected the Apprentice from the blasts of the Avatar of Dagon the 1-C god. Ebony Blade, quite similar with Umbra, once became rogue in power can instantly cause as soul snare of capturing many souls but more importantly it bridged Mephala's direct influence even more. Rueful Axe at its power can cut through cosmic beings and server their powers, which Dovahkiin can use to kill Barbas and depower him of his 2-C power. Wabbajack is self-explainatory, and it basically warps reality in random forms with madness in flavor under the hands of 1-C Sheo. I have many artifacts that Dovah can stomp Beerus or even the entire DBZ verse, but there are too many.

- BFR to Oblivion. Dovahkiin has spatial manipulation, and the hero can easily tear a hole in the space to suck Beerus into Oblivion's realms of Dovahkiin's choosing. The hero can make pacts with Daedric Princes or Demiprinces, but just Herma-Mora in this case. When this shit happens, Beerus will be stucked screaming in the hands of 1-C gods.

- Reality warping via Magicka. Seriously, how come 2-C gods of DBS don't have this ability? It is quite a joke really. A 2-C Dovahkiin can ultilize numerous tricks of reality warping in his sleeve to weaken and annoy Beerus, but it is ultimately the Thu'um killing the fake God or some other reality shenaningans like Edict of Azura or Magnus's shit. It is more funny as Dovahkiin is capable of turning Beerus into a cow, which our fake god has no counter against.

- As an impossipoint, the hero experienced all possibilities at once while Hakai if it works can only work on those with a linear timeline/origin. The hero is against most conceptual manipulation and other high level reality warping ***** that no DBS gods possessed. As it assured, the hero simply has a massive defensive advantage against complete erasure, universal destruction and more importantly void manipulation.

This thread is already over. I don't understand why someone revived this.

It is time to summon @Matthew Shroedder and @Ultima Reality

Dude, no one argued that the Dovahkiin has a plethora of hax to beat Beerus.

The argument is that since others have said that the Dovahkiin has no leading move (since he is a stand-in for the player), Beerus can use his Hakai, which from the Dovahkiin's profile, he has no resistance to Existence Erasure so it could work.

That why we determined that this fight is inconclusive via "whoever uses their hax first" reasoning. Did you read any of the reasoning of the thread or did you have your own assumptions on how these characters would win a fight based on how many powers they have?

And on another note, I advise you to shape up your attitude toward others and toward the fictional characters in a fight. Throwing out ad hominems and insulting characters for not having the level of hax that the Elder Scrolls have, is unbelievably puerile and rude.

Please stop.

DB hax is inherently flawed in that it doesn't work on stronger opponents. And Dovahkiin is higher than Beerus in low 2-C so it would not work probably. Lack of resistance is not a factor as the few times Hakai was resisted, it was due to the character being stronger, and not because they had resistance from before. Give me one example where Hakai worked on a stronger character.

While it's true that hax doesn't have any relation with AP normally, it does for DB.

So Dovahkiin stomps.

TacticalNuke002 said:
DB hax is inherently flawed in that it doesn't work on stronger opponents. And Dovahkiin is higher than Beerus in low 2-C so it would not work probably. Lack of resistance is not a factor as the few times Hakai was resisted, it was due to the character being stronger, and not because they had resistance from before. Give me one example where Hakai worked on a stronger character.
While it's true that hax doesn't have any relation with AP normally, it does for DB.

So Dovahkiin stomps.
No, it doesn't, where are people getting this?

The characters have resistance to the hax, not that the hax can't effect stronger characters.

Here are examples of hax working on stronger opponents in Dragon Ball.

• Dabura's spit could work on stronger foes.
  • Guldo's time-stop could work on stronger foes (extra-relevant because it is also a time hax)
  • Ginyu's Body Change specifically targets stronger foes.
  • Akkuman's Devilmite Beam is made for stronger, evil foes.
  • Majin Boo's Candy Beam works on stronger foes.
  • Mafuba works on stronger foes.
  • General Blue's paralysis works on stronger foes.
  • Babidi's Majin Spell is literally meant to trap those who dwarf him in power and make them his servants. It's stated that Vegeta is only able to resist it because of his sheer drive to fight Goku (thus giving him a resistance to it)

And what makes the Dovahkiin have the AP advantage, anyway? We've been over this, and no one has shown proof to say that he does.

@Warren

It's because there's a misconception that Hit's time skip's ability having limitations means that every single hax in the verse has that same limitation.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Warren

It's because there's a misconception that Hit's time skip's ability having limitations means that every single hax in the verse has that same limitation.

Hits timeskip only has that limitation in the manga. His anime and game counterpart vastly surpassed that.

Hits timeskip skip worked on Jiren but Jiren adapted faster and just had faster reaction and was stronger than hit in nearly every stat.

• And what makes the Dovahkiin have the AP advantage, anyway? We've been over this, and no one has shown proof to say that he does.
The fact that

Dovahkiin>Miraak>>>>>Alduin>>>>>>>>>>>>22 jills

And again I'm pretty sure jills aren't baseline

And yet there's no way for Beerus to counter Spell Breaker ability to silence a mage before they cast their spell. The moment Beerus try to raise his Hand, Dovahkiin will instantly lift his Spell Breaker shield and Beerus will be silenced before he can use his Hakai. He had enough experience fighting a mage in Skyrim to know what Beerus raising his hand means. If Spell Breaker doesn't work, then he can just use Auriel's Shield that give you spell reflection enchantment when you equipped it, he doesn't need to use his shield and raise it, just equip it.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Artifacts

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure dragonborn doesn't have auriels shield
He does have it, and like Matthew said, every single thing that you can do is canon, including you getting Auriel's Shield in Dawnguard DLC

Dovahkiin is the Prisoner who walk all path, so yes, you holding an enchanted greatsword is canon. Beside, in Dovahkiin's profile, his standard equipment are basically weapons, spells, artifacts that he acquire through out his journey which Auriel's Shield is a part of it. As it is, Beerus will just get himself silenced before he can use Hakai or his Hakai will be reflected back at him.

I'm just saying, there are a lot of weapons and shields in his possession. Why are you assuming he's coming into this fight with the equipment that would help him the most in this match already out? Besides, it's not like it's canon that the Dragonborn pulls out the Spell Breaker every single time someone he's fighting points at him.

Well I mean Spell Breaker is arguably the most powerful shield in the intire verse, so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't have it with him in battle.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm just saying, there are a lot of weapons and shields in his possession. Why are you assuming he's coming into this fight with the equipment that would help him the most in this match already out? Besides, it's not like it's canon that the Dragonborn pulls out the Spell Breaker every single time someone he's fighting points at him.
Standard battle assumption said that the character fight with their standard equipment, which Auriel's Shield is. And like i said, Dovahkiin's experience would allow him to know how to react toward a specific scenario. If Beerus is standing outside of his sword range and he realise him saying three words of power will be slower, then he is going to raises his shield.

What makes Auriel's Shield his go to shield standard equipment? Is it stated in lore that it's the Dragonborn's most used tool or something? He has other shields and doesn't even have to use shields.

There's no lore like that in the game itself. Dragonborn is essentially an empty character like Future Warrior.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What makes Auriel's Shield his go to shield standard equipment? Is it stated in lore that it's the Dragonborn's most used tool or something? He has other shields and doesn't even have to use shields.
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Legends:Encumbered_Explorer

The image is literally someone who is arguably weaker than the Dovahkiin carrying LOTS of equipment. 4 km difference, enough for the Dovahkiin to spot Beerus and prepare apparels that would suit his need

The fact that

Dovahkiin>Miraak>>>>>Alduin>>>>>>>>>>>>22 jills

And again I'm pretty sure jills aren't baseline

I'm with my family, so I can't really respond until tomorrow but the scaling for Dragon Balls Low 2-Cs is this:

"Third UIS Goku >= Beerus > Post-ToP SSB Goku >= Post-ToP SSB Vegeta > Hint of true power Jiren > SSBE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku > LSS2 Kefla > Second UIS Goku > Post-ToP SSG Goku > Anilaza > Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku > Casual Jiren > First UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)"

The difference in the power of the characters at the bottom of that list to the top is easily in the thousands.

So you can see my doubt that the Dovahkiin has the AP advantage.

Beerus isn't actually that high in the Low 2-C scaling. Going by a low balled scaling Beerus is somewhere around a bit over 640x baseline and way below 25,600x baseline. So he's probably at most just a thousand or so times above baseline.

Even tho Beerus most likely doesn't have the AP advantage, even if he did, it's completely irrelevant. Because you can literally take a dart, throw it on the Dovahkiin's abilites and he willl one shot Beerus with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back