• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dovahkiin has none of the daedric artifacts and he doesnt has spellbreaker. Speed equalized.

The Dovahkii

vs.

Beerus

Dovahkiin: 3 (TacticalNuke002, 7th Ki'oon, KLOL506

Beerus:

Inconclusive: 3 (Warren Valion, DragonEmperor23, A Stoned Orc

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>Hakai someone much stronger than he is.
Nope.
I doubt the Dragonborn has the AP advantage.

And when did AP matter when it comes to hax?

The Dovahkiin doesn't resist to my knowledge.

Okay, since this thread is back, I've come to take names and kick ass.

@ShadowWarrior1999 What are you talking about?

Hakai does work on stronger opponents, where did you get that it doesn't?

And the Dovahkiin doesn't resist EE from his profile, so he should be affected by it.

Also, I doubt that The Last Dragonborn has the AP advantage, his profile doesn't indicate that it is higher than Beerus's AP.

And what does The Dovahkiin do first in-character? If he goes for a swipe of his sword before using his hax, then Beerus still has a fair chance of winning this fight.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He should resist it since Alduin erases things from time
Doesn't Alduin erase what he eats from time? He is the World-Eater and will destroy the world by consuming it.

Edit: Yeah, I'm right.

"Void Manipulation (Everything that he eats is erased from time itself)"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alduin didn't eat the Dovahkiin.

@Warren Valion

Vegeta and Freiza overpowered hakais from Toppo and Sidra. If hakai was dura negating then why is Beerus afraid of Zeno when he could simply erase him?

Hakai erases you if you're weaker.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Warren Valion
Vegeta and Freiza overpowered hakais from Toppo and Sidra. If hakai was dura negating then why is Beerus afraid of Zeno when he could simply erase him?

Hakai erases you if you're weaker.
That's because Vegeta and Frieza have a resistance to the ability.

"Resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation (Was able to overpower Toppo's Energy of Destruction, which had been shown to be able to affect the infinite World of Void, as well as being able to lock fists with him while Toppo was cloaked in the same applied Destruction energy)"

And

"Resistance to Empathic Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Held back and survived Sidra's destruction energy)"

If you think Hakai only erases you if you are weaker, then make a CRT.

Not to mention, you never explained why you believe The Dovahkiin has the AP advantage.

Aldui char broiled 22 Low 2-C with a single breath and Dolvakiin murdered him

Meanwhile Beerus is backscaled from someone stated to be the strongest DB warrior ever which makes him superior to a normal Low 2-C

I understand how far Ultra Instinct users and Jiren are

Beerus straight up can't use Ultra Instinct because it's too hard on him

DMUA said:
I understand how far Ultra Instinct users and Jiren are
Beerus straight up can't use Ultra Instinct because it's too hard on him
Beerus is comparable in strength to either UlO Goku or MUI Goku depending on how you interpret a guide.

Again, Beerus struggled to actually use ultra instinct and needed brown pants after seeing Jiren actually try.

I'm not even 100% sure they should be Low 2-C but eh, regardless, Alduin murders 22 Low 2-Cs by breathing and Beerus is roughly comparable to a normal Low 2-C

Basic math says this on no level ends well

Dovahkiin (End of Dragonborn DLC)>Miraak>>>>Dovahkiin (End of main game / beginning of Dragonborn DLC)>Alduin>>>>>20+ Jills combined (All of them are individually Low 2-C). This also isn't factoring in that The Dovahkiin became even more powerful after defeating Miraak and absorbing his soul.

That doesn't make sense considering what the show shows us

Beerus almost fell off his chair when Jiren stopped suppressing himself (slightly... Minisculey.... DBS has terrible writing) while Goku could actually fight them.

That's not comparable.

Do you not finish the arc?

The GoDs as a concept were only completely surpassed when Goku obtained MUI. There are multiple things supporting this.

I'll find the scaling in a bit.

Edit:

This is the scaling:

"Third UIS Goku >= Beerus > Post-ToP SSB Goku >= Post-ToP SSB Vegeta > Hint of true power Jiren > SSBE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku > LSS2 Kefla > Second UIS Goku > Post-ToP SSG Goku > Anilaza > Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku > Casual Jiren > First UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)"

Beerus's reaction just proved that Jiren was >> than Infinite Zamasu, it doesn't mean that Uber-supressed Jiren is > than Beerus.

It's your headcanon to think otherwise.

Apparently me using the show which states Ultra Instinct is something Gods struggle with is pure headcanon

Not that it matters considering Alduin still fries 22 Low 2-Cs simultaneously

DMUA said:
Apparently me using the show which states Ultra Instinct is something Gods struggle with is pure headcanon
Not that it matters considering Alduin still fries 22 Low 2-Cs simultaneously
Goku doesn't learn Ultra Instinct into he obtains MUI. What was happening was Goku was slowly learning it throughout the tournament.

And all GoDs are somewhat capable of using Ultra Instinct, they just haven't mastered it yet. It's why they all stood up for Goku after he mastered Ultra Instinct because he did what they didn't.

What's headcanon is assuming that Beerus's shocked expression at how powerful Jiren was = that the Uber-suppressed Jiren was stronger than Beerus

Beerus was also shocked and sweat-dropped when Goku used SSB Kaio-Ken for the first time back in the Universe 6 vs 7 Tournament Saga, does that mean that we should downgrade GoDs to 3-A?

And beating 22 baselines simultaneously does not compare to Beerus's standing in Dragon Ball's hierarchy of Low 2-C.

The Dovahkiin is better, but unquantifiably so.

Schnee One said:
No matter what end of the scaling chain Beerus is Dova roars and Beerus dies
Why?

You're not proving he has the higher AP.

And if it because of a hax ability, do you know if he starts with it?

And will he do it before Beerus goes for the Hakai, the thing that he uses in character when he is confronting someone he sees as a threat to the universe?

Beating 22 Baselines is basically me fighting 50 toddlers.

Just because they're numerous doesn't mean their combined strength can beat me in a fight. Their each individual attack is still that of toddlers.

Ultra Instinct, the ability, is what the Gods of Destructions struggle with.

Goku broke his limit and achieved Limit Breaker state which granted Ultra instinct.

This form not only granted Goku the ability of Ultra Instinct, but also a power boost from the Limit Breaker which is how Goku got to GoD level. The actual Ultra Instinct ability doesn't give a power boost. That's what you're not getting DMUA.

Akreious said:
Beating 22 Baselines is basically me fighting 50 toddlers.
Just because they're numerous doesn't mean their combined strength can beat me in a fight. Their each individual attack is still that of toddlers.

Ultra Instinct, the ability, is what the Gods of Destructions struggle with.

Goku broke his limit and achieved Limit Breaker state which granted Ultra instinct.

This form not only granted Goku the ability of Ultra Instinct, but also a power boost from the Limit Breaker which is how Goku got to GoD level. The actual Ultra Instinct ability doesn't give a power boost. That's what you're not getting DMUA.
This ^

Plus what I wrote.

Again, what does the Dragonborn start with, and will it be faster than Beerus using the hakai? If not, then Beerus erases.

Dovahkiin>Miraak>>>>>Alduin>>>>>>>>>>>>>22 jills

And I'm pretty sure jills are above baseline but meh

As for what Dovah leads with he doesn't have an in character leading move

Dragonborn canonically has nothing he "Starts out with" because he's supposed to be a character us players create. He could begin with the most OP shouts or use fisticuffs while naked.

Having him use the most effective hax would definitely be bias though. How would most people react to a hairless khajiit?

Edit: Assuming they went through what the Dovahkiin did.

Paul Frank said:
Dovahkiin>Miraak>>>>>Alduin>>>>>>>>>>>>>22 jills

And I'm pretty sure jills are above baseline but mdh

As for what Dovah leads with he doesn't have an in character leading move
Well, they seemed kinda baseline from their description, but with the Elder Scrolls, you can never tell.

I think it's fair to say they have comparable AP.

Okay, then I'm not entirely sure how the fight would go down since the Dovahkiin has a lot of abilities that Beerus can't resist, but he could just as easily swing his sword.

I think I'm going to vote inconclusive via "whoever uses their hax first wins" scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back